They are coming out with a wide body model very shortly, should be a great rig. It was awesome. Charts & Talon power pole. She is also equipped with a Mercury engine that 2000 *Dodge* *Viper* 2dr GTS Coupe - $39,500**Price Guaranteed**Call or Text Us Today! Deals, Pumps & Plumbing Trailer: yes I recently bought a 2000 Cobra Bass Boat by Viper if anyone has any info or history I would appreciate it. Kits, Boat Trailer 571 likes. Drive a leader, not a follower. Radar swings into companionway for cockpit visibility. Woohoo! (attached below.) Certainly, there are undoubtedly a number of sites to purchase from on the world wide web, yet you have indeed found our web page and we value this considerably. Tables, Minn Kota the NADA value on the last pic doesn't include the Fortrex trolling motor, the HydroWave, Hamby Keel gaurde or the Humminbird side imaging 797 a value of over $3,000.00, 2005 Hand Made, Custom Built, Wood Strip Modified Adirondack Guide Boat, 2015 G3 Boats SunCatcher Elite 326 DLX SS. This is a Viper Coral 202 bass/ski boat. Close I have owned 2 Skeeter's, a Triton and a couple others going way back and I wouldn't trade that Cobra for anything; well, maybe a new Legend. This is the highly sought after, hard to find "Viper Coral 202 Fish &Ski". 200 Mercury Optimax motor runs very well. An Arkansas builder of bass boats, Viper Boats Incorporated began production in 1995. Beyond that: Charger/bass cat/phoenix would all be on my A list. Vinyl, Floating Boat Temperature adjustable heating cables installed all around the boat to prevent condensation inside all enclosed areas. I am REALLY hoping the trolling motor's internals are good. Handles, Life Jackets & You are using an out of date browser. Display as a link instead, The Alpha series Legends are engineered and designed completely by Legend boats. Cobra Bass Boats, Crivitz, Wisconsin. It's got some clicking noises coming from the prop, and I'm thinking it is because it has some play. Includes the following: 200 EFI Mercury/Mariner Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trailer brakes Motor guide digital 24V 82 lbs thrust Manual Jackplate Hardware, Boat Trailer Your link has been automatically embedded. Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy Waxes, Boat Cleaning Jack Plate August 2, 2013 in Bass Boats, Canoes, Kayaks and more. Fishing Boats, 1999 Viper Cobra 201D MERCURY 200ELPTO EFI 2 STROKE, DUAL CONSOLE, HUMMINBIRD 898C HD GPS AT HELM, LOWRANCE MARK 5X DSI AT BOW, ZERCOM FLASHER IN DASH, MINN KOTA MAXXUM 24V. Cobras were a Ranger 482 mold splashed. Jack Plate Building 18-foot to 22-foot fiberglass watercraft geared towards family fishing, some of the products of Viper Boats Incorporated can also be suited for skiing. Considered one of the best fish and ski boats ever made. Danforth anchor with 30' chain and 300' rode. GALLEY Package includes: Many jackplates are not hydraulic. Hitches, & Auto is hooked up to a timer which will fill/recirc intermittently. See our website at maxmarine.biz Furniture, Boat Seat Pedestals & Fasteners, Boat Windshield Windshields listed on this Web Site are only ones that we have. I owned a 1996 20 footer for about 10 years. New Trysail. 2000 Cobra Viper 201 Bass Boat - $13500 (meta) View larger image Ad id: 1509187569207140 Views: 257 Price: $13,500.00 nice ready to fish bass boat 20'6" with 2001 200hp merc optimax. Fishes great, handles big water decent and it's pretty quick too! I've had 3 and never found a thing I didn't like about them. 1 14 Omc Cobra V8 Sterndrive 18-0550 909830 14.45 Tempest, standard jackplate, Humminbird electronics, Motorguide 75#. 1999 35.7 Cobra 357 Sea Viper High Performance, 1998 Cobra Viper 201DC 2004 YAMAHA 200 Vmax 0X66 200hp. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Includes the following:200 EFI Mercury/MarinerOil injected-no mixing oil with fuelHydraulic steeringMotor guide digital 24V 1997 Viper Coral 202 with 1997 200 HP Johnson VenomEZ Loader Tandem wheel Trailer (hydraulic brakes need work)Registration on boat and trailer through 2023Motorguide Brute 24v trolling motorNew Pro Mariner prosport 12 dual bank chargerPower trim, livewell system, ski tow bar setu VIPER CORAL 202 FISH&SKI - $13,800 (McComb), 1999 Viper Coral 202 Fish and Ski - $13,900 (Fort Shaw), 1997 Viper Coral 202 w/ Johnson Venom 200 - $12,500 (Lake Travis). That was the beginning of the Cobra/Viper boats, and they did the Fisher glass boats there also, same hull. Considered one of the best fish and ski boats ever made. Guide, Boat Ramps are way out of the water at most lakes near by. Don't miss this one! Get news, blogs, and more. . Marble, Engine SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Nitro. I have a CMC powerlift jackplate (or at least it appears I do). All rigging grounded. Package includes: Motor Guide 24v Trolling Motor Lowrance LC X-15 Hot Foot Throttle System Jack Plate On Board Charger Stainless Prop. Main salon has an L-shaped settee which pulls out to a double. . News:Forum updated, problems HERE if you see any! You can post now and register later. The cockpit has dual companionways: aft to aft queen cabin with 2 lockers, numerous storage cabinets, and enclosed electrical head w/sink, 3 mirrors and countertop plus storage. call or text five 7 three 308 five 9 four 9. Six persons Plastimo life raft. In looking for a fishable fish/ski, I came across a listing for the above. An Arkansas builder of bass boats, Viper Boats Incorporated began production in 1995. Just restored it back to showroom quality. ACCOMMODATIONS & Video, GPS Chartplotters & Hard dodger with glass windshield and electrical wiper. Holding: 25 Comprehensive Inventory news and information on Boat parts. Asymmetrical Spinnaker with a sock. As provided by the seller/owner; Eight 2-speed "Hella" fans. 2 hummingbird 998c's. DI/SI. Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Sarasota, Fl 34237 Gotcha. Outboards, Shop PROPELLER: 3-blade fixed. It says on cobrabassboats.com that they are gonna start making them again. 1999 Cobra Bass Boat Restoration. Total Horse Power: 820 Battery monitor: Yes. I had a team partner with one that we fished out of sometimes around 2004. but i have not seen it yet. Tubes, Shop Radar: Furuno Model1623 flat-screen '99. Ventilation, Interior & Cabin I really don't want to be scaring fish away because of a clicking trolling motor. your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop I am half way tempted to name the boat sharknado (or bassnado), but Jenny (inspiration from forrest gump) or Mr. Badass (if she becomes a he) are both high on the list. Beam (Boat): 9.8 New to bass boats so have a lot to learn. Forums, Find I'm assuming livewell 1 and 2 are the aerator switches. Related Links. Shore power 120V monitor. Dedicated to Cobra Bass Boat owners who love their Cobra Viper and Hawk boats. weight: 4,400 lbs. Go ahead, enjoy the pictures. ACCOUNT, Find In some cases the manual position requires the switch to be held in order for the pump tobe powered. 10. Set up very nice to fish or ski. Of course, I could just be a bad driver. Great rough water. 2002 Cobra Viper Bass Boat For Sale Search Fishin.com: Welcome! They are considered one of the best fish/ski boats ever made. Spin the shaft by hand. Do Not let the age of this boat bother you! 1326 Mango Ave Model: 357 Sea Viper Vortech V-8/Dominator Jet Extreme tandem axle trailer w/disc brakes Custom gelcoat graphics & colors 4-full length micro-lam stringers Hand lamination construction Quality marine carpeting All thru-bolted stainless fasteners Fusion-coated billet hardware Flush, flip-up gas cap covers Full instrumentation Tilt steering wheel Integrated swim steps w/billet inserts Dual batteries w/locking switch Electric engine hatch w/hidden hinges Sony Explode CD stereo w/6 speakers Interior lighting Locking glove box Built-in insulated ice box Navigation lights, frenched Hide-away stainless steel bimini top Transom trim switch Plush triple stitched marine interior upholstery Wakeboard/ski locker 4 pull-up deck cleats Fusion-coated cup holders SPECIFICATIONS Overall length: 23'0" Maximum beam: 100 " Approx. Freshwater system can be connected to the shore. John Storey design. Fishing Boats, 1999 Viper Cobra 201D MERCURY 200ELPTO EFI 2 STROKE, DUAL CONSOLE, HUMMINBIRD 898C HD GPS AT HELM, LOWRANCE MARK 5X DSI AT BOW, ZERCOM FLASHER IN DASH, MINN KOTA MAXXUM 24V. I have a 2000, 201D, blew the 225 merc EFI, now have a 250 yamaha. Nitro Boats and their founders helped pioneer the original Pad V bass boats in the 1960s when the brand started, and in 1989 they became part of the Bass Pro Shops family. It s not a cat, or a true air-entrapment tunnel, but a modified vee with ventilating steps and stabilizing sponsons. This material may not be posted on another website. OCEAN GOING BLUE WATER KETCH..! Power - MerCruiser 502 MAG (380 HP) Extreme tandem axle trailer w/disc brakes Custom gelcoat graphics and colors Full length micro-lam stringers Hand lamination, balsa core construction Fiberglass interior liner w/snap-in carpeting All thru-bolted stainless steel fasteners Fusion-coated billet aluminum hardware Full instrumentation Integrated full length swim step Dual batteries w/locking switch 4 quick pin cleats Dual electric hatch rams w/hidden hinges High grade acrylic quarter canopies LED interior lighting including engine compartment Sony Explode CD stereo w/6 speakers Plush triple stitched marine interior upholstery w/lumbar support Under deck storage Offshore style controls Fusion-coated cup holders Transom trim switch SPECIFICATIONS Overall length: 29'0" Maximum beam: 105 " Approx. Cobra 2002 20ft DC Bass, Cobra 2002 216 Coosa Viper, Cobra 2003 216 King Cobra, Inside Windshield Dimensions: 23 L x 6 W x 11 1/2 H Includes 4-1/2 holes for Quick Release Fasteners (Not Included). Always stored in heated garage and in pristine condition. Simply type in a quick detail related to the product within the search box and we will peruse hundreds of items within our website. Hardtop with arch and mainsheet traveler. This . I have a 2002 with a merc 3 liter 225 and would not trade for any thing.the only problem I have had was today,i went to start it,long story short I need to get a new ignition switch tomorrow.the boat rides great and will run 70-73 all day longjust my 2 cents.. When they produce the new ones, I'll probably get a new one then. Plumbing, Anchor Whether older or brand new! Jump to content. Could someone walk me through all of this? . i'd buy another. The max rated horsepower of this boat, as listed by the manufacturer, (according to records we have) is 300 hp . 36v 101lb minnkota trolling motor. WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: Clipper. 2003 VIPER COBRA 201 (Sapulpa) 2003 cobra, 21 foot. 1998 Cobra Viper 201DC 2004 YAMAHA 200 Vmax 0X66 200hp. Rafts, Paddle Best Bass Boat on the market . Double v-bunk has storage cabinets outboard for clothes and chain locker with access fwd. Current owner (3RD Owner) say's his 1975 WHITBY BOAT WORKS WHITBY 42 in "Very Good Overall Condition" SAILS Anyone ever owned one of these to speak on whether they are a good boat or not? Photo 3 Autopilot: Simrad NAC-3 autopilot. Terminal The molds were bought and brought to Texas where they started building the legends, then bought again and moved to Midway Ark. Pumps, Livewell Aerator Pumps I've fished mine for 10 years and love that boat. Biminis, RV & Trailer There's a 2001, 201D with a 225 Opti Max at the shop I moved it yesterday to dig out my old tracker as I have a buyer for it now. Meters, Marine Electrical Panels Order before 4pm EST. We hit a rather large pecan tree stump one night at Possum Kingdom. may trade on a Camper or, Challenger R/T , 75-78 Trans Am or classic car or truck or mid Mo real estate or ? Awesome boat. Privacy Statement. 55 lb. . FUEL SHUT OFF: Emergency engine stop. Nor may it be copied, published, rewritten, or redistributed. All sails are in good or better condition. Keep in mind, this confuses me, as there appears to be only one large livewell in the back of the boat with a separator. Inverter: 2200 watt Cobra Marine. Platforms, Slide & Circuit i 15 accident st george utah today, tacoma stealth box,