Homes for Sale Near 2135 Godby Rd #30-197. Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 60 days. $1,016-$1,376 Style Available 2 Beds 2 Baths $1,160 1,060 Sq Ft 2b/2b Available Now View Model 2 Beds 2 Baths $1,160 2-126 1,060 Sq Ft 2b/2b Available Now View Unit 2 Beds 2 Baths $1,160 24-166 1,060 Sq Ft 2b/2b Wednesday for 2135 Godby Rd Unit II, Last sold on February 16, 2022 for $4,484,000, Home details and zoning from local records. 2135 Godby Rd College Park, GA 30349 Get directions Edit business info About the Business At Chelsea Gardens in College Park, Georgia you can choose a floor plan to fit the way you live. 2811 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 is a single family home that contains 1,691 sq ft and was built in 2002. Featuring lush costumes, infectious music, dazzling choreography- It's the perfect "Twisted Tuesday" for you, co-workers and friends. Office Hours. 5667 Rhine River Rd, College Park, GA 30349. 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 (8) 5 Units Available 1 Bed $865-$885 2 Beds $985-$1,275 3 Beds $1,350 Managed by Meridian Management Group, LLC (404) 662-4988 Schedule a Tour Pet Friendly 26 Photos New Lower Price: This 2 Beds/2.5 Baths recently dropped its price by $100. Chelsea Gardens is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 4.4 miles or 15 minutes away. If I had a choice I wouldn't live here but having lost my job when the company closed I had to move someplace that would accept me with an eviction. Now its not that I don't like kids its that I don't like coming home and finding them playing on my porch when they don't even live in my building. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. $37,300. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. The Godby Road Recreation Center, our newest recreation facility, is host to the College Park Youth Basketball Program, alongside the Brady Recreation Center, open gym basketball for youth and adults, karate, Zumba, the West End Medical Center Mobile Health Unit, spring break day camp, summer day camp, swimming, weight room, volleyball, and other community-related programs and events. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Atlanta? Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Contact Now: Rental rate is 17% less than similar apartments in the area. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 2135 Godby Rd Unit II is a 50,832 square foot multi-family home on a 10 acre lot with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. About This Property. Chelsea Gardens Apartments - Atlanta, GA | Zillow The username or password you entered is incorrect. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Email me listings and apartment related info. 2360 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349. Off Market Homes Near 2135 Godby Rd #13-440. . This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Remember passwords are case sensitive. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 8AM View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. The 1,260 Square Feet apartment home is a 2 beds, 2 baths property. and I will have to move as I need a bigger place but for the price I pay this isn't bad. Our affordable and spacious one, two and three bedroom rentals and two bedroom townhouses are available in 12 unique floor plans. Sold. Complete Dental Care - My Office | Riley Swanson, DDS 2135 Godby Rd Unit I, College Park, GA 30349 | Redfin in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. Facts and features Edit Type: Apartment Heating: No Data Cooling: None Parking: On-street Interior details Bedrooms and bathrooms Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Cooling Cooling features: None Other interior features Total interior livable area: 1,340 sqft Property details Parking Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Fulton County? This property is not currently available for sale. Pros: affordable place to stay !! Can I contact Alexandria Landing or tour the apartments? Land Use. See Floor Plan 3D Tours and Videos Lately the people moving in have been a lot louder and they have a lot more kids. Take a look. 30567, 1-3 Br (opens in new window/tab). 2225 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 | Redfin Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Skip to first item. Skip to the beginning of the carousel. Despite being incorporated only two years ago, South Fulton has already developed a character all its own. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. Interior features include fully equipped kitchens, wall to wall carpeting, washer/dryer connections, and generous storage space. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile of the property.Five parks are within 12.9 miles, including Cascade Springs Nature Preserve, West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA), and Atlanta BeltLine Southwest Connector Spur Trail. Off Market. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 2135 Godby Rd #30-197, Off Market Homes Near 2135 Godby Rd #30-197, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. See more homes for sale in. This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,060 sqft of floor space. Our affordable, spacious one, two and three bedroom rentals and two bedroom townhouses are available in 12 unique floor plans. That email address has already been registered. $1,399-$1,575 2135 Godby Rd Unit II is a 50,832 square foot multi-family home on a 10 acre lot with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Interior features include fully equipped kitchens, wall to wall carpeting, washer dryer connections, and generous storage space. Closed This home was built in null and last sold on 2021-07-06 for $--. 58.1 mi. 6.1 mi, Decatur, Park Place Townhomes 2001 Godby Rd is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and 1 bedroom units available. 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 | Trulia 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 - Property Record | LoopNet 8AM Pet-Friendly Apartments in College Park, GA, Apartments with Utilities Included in College Park, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in College Park, GA, Apartments with Lofts in College Park, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in College Park, GA, Apartments with Parking in College Park, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in College Park, GA, Apartments Under $800 in College Park, GA, Apartments Under $1,000 in College Park, GA, Income Restricted Housing in College Park, GA. Hartsfield-Jackson airport sits on the eastern edge of South Fulton, so if you travel for work but want more space than the city would provide, look no further. Manchester Oaks Apartments - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. This home last sold for $1,698,919 in December 2021. 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 is a 50,832 sqft multi-family built in 1972. Chelsea Gardens has 5 parks within 12.9 miles, including Cascade Springs Nature Preserve, West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA), and Atlanta BeltLine Southwest Connector Spur Trail. 2135 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 | Trulia This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 472 units. Our affordable, spacious one, two and three bedroom rentals and two bedroom townhouses are available in 12 unique floor plans. GA. Atlanta. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Track this homes value and nearby sales activity. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This apartment is located at 2135 Godby Rd #30-197, Atlanta, GA. 2135 Godby Rd #30-197 is in Atlanta, GA and in ZIP code 30349. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters, 2000 Convention Center Concourse, Atlanta, GA, 2020 Convention Center Concourse, Atlanta, GA. Alexandria Landing Apartments | College Park, GA - Oodle, Inc. Ago Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Chelsea Gardens is located in * Square footage definitions vary. Godby Road Recreation Center - Explore Georgia.org College Park, GA 30349. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please. 2135 Godby Rd #30-197, Atlanta, GA 30349 | Trulia REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. GA Tuesday Chelsea Gardens - 2135 Godby Rd College Park, GA - Apartments.com Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 | Trulia which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Our affordable, spacious one, two and three bedroom rentals and two bedroom townhouses are available in 12 unique floor plans. Deposits can be pricey with no credit .. other then that I like it (: great & easy place to stay for the price ! The address for Alexandria Landing is 2135 Godby Rd. I have not personally had any issue here but there have been two shootings near my building since I moved in 1 1/2 years ago. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 2135 Godby Rd, College Park , GA 30349 South Fulton 3.8 (7 reviews) Verified Listing Today 470-944-9273 Monthly Rent $885 - $1,350 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2.5 ba Square Feet 660 - 1,340 sq ft Chelsea Gardens Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms 2b/2b $985 - $1,160 We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Atlanta. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 2301 Godby Road, College Park, GA 30349 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 10+ Units Available Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $985 774+ Sqft 4 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 1 Bath $1,125 1,054+ Sqft 8 Floor Plans 3 Beds, 2 Baths $1,350 1,365+ Sqft 2 Floor Plans Top Amenities Air Conditioning Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Cable Ready Balcony, Patio, Deck Chelsea Gardens is 8.8 miles from Fort McPherson, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Gillem. Friendly staff been here almost a month haven't gave any issues !! College Park Utilities-Included Apartments, College Park Apartments with Washer/Dryer, College Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Chelsea Gardens has one to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $885/mo. Theres also plenty of parks and shopping centers to keep residents entertained. The . I will say that the staff is great and I've never had a problem with them. Transit Score measures access to public transit. 2135 Godby Rd # I, College Park, GA 30349 | realtor.com 2301 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 - Apartments.com Alexandria Landing is located in College Park, GA. 2135 Godby Rd, College Park, GA - Kelvin Mcgahee, Heidi Foon, Nicholas Add a Commute About Chelsea Gardens At Chelsea Gardens we offer 12 different floorplans that you can choose from to fit the way you live. 16.4 mi, Pendergrass, Source: Public Records Redfin Estimate for 2135 Godby Rd Unit II Our gears are turning, but we don't have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. 30311, 1-2 Br Center right across the street. Chelsea Gardens - Atlanta, GA | Trulia in the 30349 zip code. 2135 Godby Rd was last sold on Nov 17, 1998 for $77,900. See if the property is available for sale or lease. update to your home value. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Skip to first item. HowLoud, First these apartments are roach infested rat,mice,mouse and more nasty stuff infested these I had a apartment here and it was a rat under my oven first of all it was a rat,mice,mouse whatever it was in my room I called my mom and told her, Roach infested, they dont fix anything , no washer dryer hook up , management is dishonest and wont be truthful. 2135 Godby Rd # II, College Park, GA 30349 | realtor.com Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. 2135 Godby Rd #22-320, Atlanta, GA 30349 is currently not for sale. Good News! STOP BY TODAY FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS! The staff is cool and l like my home AND I live in the back of the property. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. I have done several roach bombs and they die down for a bit and then come back strong. If your looking to move soon , apply month prior !! Keep Yes, you can get in contact with Alexandria Landing and find other detailed property information. management is dishonest and rents bad apartments out. Chelsea Gardens is within 18 minutes or 8.9 miles from Clayton State University. Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 2135 Godby Rd Unit II, 140 SE Mount Zion Rd #34, Atlanta, GA 30354, 2091 Highway 138 Hwy, Jonesboro, GA 30236. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 2135 Godby Rd #13-440, Off Market Homes Near 2135 Godby Rd #13-440, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Lot Size. Closed. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Chelsea Gardens - 2135 Godby Rd College Park GA 30349 | Apartment Finder CHELSEA GARDENS APARTMENT HOMES - 2135 Godby Rd, College Park, GA - Yelp You can also check available tour dates to view rentals. There is not a playground but there is a Rec. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Oh, I also get an 5% off my rent because I work at the Airport. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 660 sqft of floor space. ft. vacant land located at 2330 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 sold for $13,025 on Sep 20, 1995. Alternate Fri 9am -12pm. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the I do love that they don't bother you all the time. Residents enjoy the sparkling pool and children's play area. This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,060 sqft of floor space. The description and property data below may've been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Chelsea Gardens is conveniently located near shopping and Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport with easy access to Interstate 285. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Your title is too long. 0.431 AC. 5.9 mi, 1-3 Br Please remove characters to be below the maximum. This home is currently off market. Apartments For Rent in College Park, GA - 824 Apartments Rentals | Rent Schedule Tour (404) 620-5973 Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities Air Conditioning Subject to change without notice. 2135 Godby Rd #13-440, Atlanta, GA 30349 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,260 sqft apartment. (470) 419-3343 Location: 2135 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 Description: 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in College Park, GA, Washer Dryer Connections, Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Preferred Employer Discount-Airport, Medical, Govt, Vaulted Ceilings, Private Patio or Balcony Sorry! 2135 Godby Rd is a home located in Fulton County with nearby schools including Woodland Middle School, Skyview High School, and Georgia . While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. 2135 Godby Rd #33-504 . This home is currently off market. This property has approximately 28,320 sqft of floor space.