510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511-5743. Monday. From the front office, to the hygienist and doctor, easily the best dental care I've received ever, will highly recommend to friends and family. Going to the dentist should be. I would appreciate a follow up at your earliest convenience. Permitted land uses for this property include commercial. . really really mail person just left a note saying she would not take a package that need postage to be mail out I am a senior citizen w a car that does not work n she cannot take a small pacage to post office to be mail out really when the gentlemen is on route he has always taken my packages I find this so not ok an I am quite upset as it needs to get to Vermont by saturday. You'll only need to enter these one time. Hello, I placed an order via USPS in May and the package was shipped to the wrong address. Total Assessment. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. Go to UPS and save yourself the headache. Please try again. Please check back in a few minutes. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. The username or password you entered is incorrect. Zestimate Home Value: $195,000. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Brandon Hospital | HCA Florida Brandon Hospital The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". TTY: 877-889-2457 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL - MapQuest Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored Go 510 Oakfield Dr 510 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511-5743 Share More Directions Advertisement See a problem? The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. I fly from Los Angeles to have him for my dentist. Rose Radiology Centers, 1220 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL, Radiologists I am the one that super sensitive and afraid of the pain, but every time Ibe been there, they all took good care of me, now I have very pretty and healthy teeth that I can smile without shy. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. Fax: 813-681-8777 About This Home 510 Oakfield Dr is a parking lot on a 0.47 acre lot. I transferred my dental care over to Family Dental Spa and was blown away by the quality service their team provided upon my first visit. New mailman perhaps??? LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. Currently Oakfield Community Health Center - GP's 19 physicians cover 5 specialty areas of medicine. Parcel Number. They NEVER answer the phone. Danielle Y. said: Hello to anyone that reads this After moving from NY to Florida It, Your smile is our top priority. measures access to public transit. No problem. Oakfield Dental | Better Business Bureau Profile This Retail Property is no longer advertised on LoopNet.com. 510 Oakfield Dr has general commercial zoning. Licensing Information: Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. accepts credit cards street parking, private lot parking free wi-fi accepts insurance wheelchair accessible women-owned bike parking. Property Detail Report View Neighbors. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. Login. This home last sold for $90,000 on Jul 1, 1980. We apologize for the inconvenience. More. What's the number to channel 8 on your side? OVERVIEW; PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE ; OVERVIEW ; PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE ; Overview . That email address has already been registered. Contact NRK Real Estate Advisors, LLC. 710 Oakfield Drive is located at 710 Oakfield Drive in the Brandon neighborhood, Brandon, FL 33511. If you're looking to up your barbecue game this year, these Memorial Day cookout recipes will help you stand out. Amber J. said: I had some pain in a tooth on a Monday and was able to get an appt. Please try again. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. $1,226,500. John Raulerson , DMD | Dentist in 33511 - DentalPlans.com Error occurred with your registration, please try again. 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL - MapQuest How competitive is the market for this home? You will need two forms of Identification with copies. Information about property on 526 Oakfield Dr, Brandon FL, 33511-5743. 10 Spaces (3.23 Spaces per 1,000 SF Leased), Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.starRating, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.msg, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.fname, 'first name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.lname, 'last name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phone, 'phone number') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phonex, 'phone extension') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.email, 'email address') }}, You can provide feedback any time using the Help, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources. 526 Oakfield Dr, Brandon FL owner and property records Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. I sent a package to the UK, completed all the customs forms at the PO, paid $107 to ship including insurance and somehow during the shipment the name got changed on the parcel. From the moment you arrive for an inpatient or outpatient procedure, we strive to ensure, now more than ever, that you are in safe and capable hands. The username or password you entered is incorrect. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. for more information. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. Contact the broker for information on availability. COM AT INTERSEC OF OAKFIELD DR AND CORNER DR RUN NELY AND SELY ALONG C/L OF CORNER DR 526.69 FT THN S 23 DEG W 25 FT TO POB THN S 67 DEG E ALONG SLY R/W OF CORNER DR 137 FT THN S 20 DEG 55 MIN 07 SEC W 177.84 FT W 116.91 FT N 82.41 FT E 77.91 FT N 11 0 FT W 25 FT AND N 26.84 FT TO POB. At this point I am not sure if it was stolen or the mail person just did not deliver the package! 1220 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511 (813) 655-1144. The contact details listed below are missing from your profile and are required to proceed. This is Wednesday and the packet that is normally delivered (advertisements) usually comes Tuesday. always nice and quick. 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 | LoopNet Please Login or try a different email address. The service was top notch and everyone was very kind and helpful. We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. 507 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL - MapQuest Business Incorporated:11/4/2015. Our Brandon, FL office is a full-service mental health care clinic located at 615 Oakfield Dr. At LifeStance Health we help clients lead healthier, more . The Retail Property at 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 is no longer being advertised on LoopNet.com. Vmi Mri in Plant City, FL with Reviews - Yellow Pages MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely, Download the MyHealthONE app on the App Store or Google Play. I would definitely recommend coming here. Dentist in Brandon, FL Directions Advertisement. Orthopaedic Medical Group Brandon 615 Vonderburg Drive Brandon, FL 33511 813-684-BONE (2663) Located off Brandon Blvd (FL-60), East off of I-75 (Exit 257 from north or take FL-60 E/W Brandon Blvd from south), Turn onto South Kings Ave., Left on Oakfield Dr. at the light, Right on Vonderburg Dr., office will be on the left in about a quarter mile. If someone asks you not to send these emails to them, please comply. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 681-7183 Patient Satisfaction Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raulerson 5.0 Based on 2 Reviews 5 Stars (2) 4 Stars (0) 3 Stars (0) 2 Stars (0) 1 Star (0) He has taken care of all my many dental needs for years. 710 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 - Tampa Bay Oaks Professional Center The supervisor even told me it was my fault for filling the forms out wrong!!!! Big dissapointment, Never never answer the phone, and when they do, they are incredibly rude. He is caring and professional. My cousin is unable to pay for custom duties in the UK and our USPS refuses to assist. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vmi Mri locations in Plant City, FL. Raulerson Dental Associates, PA - Brandon, FL - Yelp The one with the glass is very beautiful and the one on the right side of the front desk is very funny they make a good couple . Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Retail Property For Sale BanksFloridaBrandon 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 Property Facts Property Type Retail Property Subtype Bank Bank General Retail Freestanding Bank Building Size 3,227 SF Building Class roberta lyford @ 1404 oak valley drive seffner 33584. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. Moderate - Water stress expected to be 4% in 2050. The doctor is super nice expert and patient lady, she neverrushed to the patient and took her time to every detailshe concerned. I could not believe my eyes which is why I took a video of it. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. 510 Oakfield Dr Brandon, FL 33511 Current Location: 1409 W Brandon Blvd Brandon, FL 33511 Accepts New Patients: Yes Write a patient review Languages Spoken: English Accepts New Patients: Yes Map (Location) Click to View Map Biography John Raulerson is A General Dentist practicing in Brandon, FL. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. Find 64 listings related to Vmi Mri in Plant City on YP.com. It was busy for a long time and then when I got a ring it rang and rang and rang. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. He just walked in grabbed the cart and walked out with it. 1250 6Th St Nw, Winter Haven, FL - Blue Marlin Stations Llc The Office Property at 710 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 is currently available For Lease. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. more ( 29 Reviews ) Marcelo Dozzi Nov 30th, 2020. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,202/mo, which has decreased by $29/mo in the last 30 days. Dr. John Raulerson, DMD, Dentistry Practitioner - Brandon, FL | Sharecare Jan 24, 2006 . Copyright 1999-2023 C-HCA, Inc.; All rights reserved. Let us know Advertisement Help Find out owner contacts, building history, price, neighborhood | Homemetry . 507 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL - MapQuest Hotels Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored 507 Oakfield Dr 507 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511-5700 Share More Directions Advertisement See a problem? We apologize for the inconvenience. The Retail Property at 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon 33511 is no longer being advertised on LoopNet.com. The license status is CLEAR. Garcia Weight Loss Aesthetics & Hormone Therapy - 403 S Kings Ave #220, Brandon. Remember passwords are case sensitive. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. We know your time is valuable, so we offer convenient online registration for services such as surgical procedures, mammograms and diagnostic tests and treatments. Search; Links . I am a business owner and quite frankly i'm tired of my packages coming up missing. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Bruce D Robetor: 518 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511-5743. Been coming really late in the afternoon. DO NOT TRUST THE US POST OFFICE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARCELS!!!!!! Please tell me why are you hiring people that dont have a clue about customer service or customer etticacy!!!!!!! More public record information on 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511, Northeast Community Commercial Real Estate. All should be fired and replaced. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. 710 Oakfield Dr., Suite #105 Brandon FL, 33511 Contact Phone: (813) 689-4782 Clinic Details: We are state of the art, full service facilities. That email address has already been registered. Our 24/7 emergency room (ER) provides a full spectrum of care that addresses what you need when you need it most. . *Please call to verify information. Website. Dr Raulerson is the best dentist around. The license issue date is August 22, 2006. Brandon, Fl 33511-9998 last week Saturday to be mailed to NYC by Wednesday the 13th here it us Saturday the 16th and still the package hasnt been delivered! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 33511, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Website. There are 6 office spaces available for lease at 710 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, FL, 33511 totaling 7,996 SF. Overall cool office vibes!! Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. measures access to public transit. Brandon Hospital | HCA Florida Brandon Hospital HCA Florida Brandon Hospital Change Location 119 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 (813) 681 - 5551 Average ER wait as of 9:44am PDT 10 mins Healthcare that's as unique as you are At HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, we show up for your health. The lot size is 4,378 square feet. Please enter a valid email address. Retail Property For Sale. Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Brandon listings for sale on LoopNet.com. Redefine Beauty Aesthetics You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the. On-Site Provider (s): Jomil Villasmil, MD. Property For Lease. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. Land Assessment. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here. Handle your business professionally please, this is so aggravating i have to tell the post office how to do their job. 1201 OAKFIELD DR STE 109, BRANDON, FL 33511 Owner Street 1201 OAKFIELD DR STE 109 Owner City BRANDON Owner State FL Owner Zip 33511. And so do all the assistants, they are super friendly and gentle! He explained my options thoroughly, and filed for reimbursement for my . The last time I did receive a box, it was jammed inside my mailbox and I nearly broke my mailbox trying to get it out. Being aware of the early signs of mental illness can alert you that a friend, family member or co-worker is struggling and help you support them. 1220 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511 (813) 655-1144. Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 43 days. New to LoopNet? 710 Oakfield Drive - Office Space For Rent | CommercialCafe The full address for this home is 510 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. Hmm, there seems to have been an error sending your message. official United States Postal Service (USPS). Sorry, we don't have any nearby similar homes to display. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. Dr. John Raulerson, DMD - 510 Oakfield Dr, Brandon. Brandon Primary-Care - 938 Oakfield Dr - Millennium Physician Group They have an amazing team who were attentive to my needs and did the Lord's work in bringing my teeth back back to great shape. Advanced Diagnostic Group, 1220 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL, Clinics At Raulerson Dental Associates PA we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Please check back in a few minutes.