Henchman #1: [in pain] Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! This was just a rehearsal? "This episode of Danger Force ultimately tells a relatable story of friendship, openness, and trust, through the lens of sitcom. Ray: Oh, her?! Guy: Because if the news says your superhero name three times, that's your superhero name for-ever. Schwoz: No, look! The Toddler said, "Think again Toddler!" I built it. Dr. Minyak and The Toddler yelled, "I heard everything. Mika: You know what, Danger Force? Brainstorm: Love you, son. Bose said, "Good. With my super power. What's your emergency?" AWOL: No! He goes on strike when they don't give him this trope. (Swellview Academy for the Gifted). [At the KLVY news center, Mary and Trent are breaking the news.] [The guy tries to enter but Ray stops him.] [1][3] A quarantine episode, filmed and produced virtually, aired on May 9, 2020. And that's the Sock Market Report. However, through the transition between the shows "Henry Danger" and "Danger Force", he becomes much more cynical, [[CasanovaWannabe practically and overly lustful for any woman that comes his way]], highly irrational, stubborn, and pig-headed, and goes almost hysterical when things don't go his way. Havan Flores as Chapa, a girl who gains the ability of electrokinesis and whose superhero name is Volt. Oklahoma abortion ban delays care for partial molar pregnancy : Shots The kids are living regular lives after leaving Danger Force, but, when their moms go missing, they have to reunite with Captain Man to find them. They did nothing to us." Terence Little Gardenhigh - Miles Macklin/AWOL. Brainstorm: You did it! Presley says, "Okay class dismissed for today." LayLay and Sadie from That Girl LayLay appears in the Side Hustle episode When Worlds Collide. Miles: I'm pretty sure she's right there. It's what we do." Wait for me, I'll transform and be right back. Goodbye, AWOL. Thanks so much. No fair! I want to tell them but Ray would have an episode and would get mad." Havan Flores - Chapa De Silva/Volt. Bose: [sitting on Miles] Ah-oooooooooo! * PowerStereotypeFlip: Bose has telekinesis and is codenamed Brainstorm, but contrary to most depictions of psychics as cerebral he's pretty dumb. I forget. Chapa: None of your business. Angela said, "So how long have you had powers for?" 'Cuz any minute now I'll bet my team is gonna come walking in there and say, "Captain Man -- we got 'em." How old are youuu nicorns when they get their horns? Courtney: What are you kids doing?! The Danger Force Awakens. After Danger Force thwarts a robbery at Club Soda and has a legendary night celebrating its win, Ray challenges the kids to repeat their epic night out without their superhero uniforms and powers. Here. Ellis: Goodbye, Brainstorm. Mary: I'm not done. Miles: Because we're super-- Guy: What are you learning? We're right next to the blended cake. TV-Y7. Trent: I'm so sorry. [goes up to the restaurant counter, using his henchman as a step] Miles said, "Well if they do come, they better get here as soon as possible." and are keeping Danger Force from going on any missions. In the first part of "The Thousand Pranks War", Bose tells Shout-Out that good friends always watch new episodes of TV shows on Saturday Nights. See you in a week dad." Bose: Well, I hope you're happy. Ellis: Scissors!!! Toddie's hungry. Natalie: [recording with her phone] And that is the best thing I've seen since I saw Emma Watson on a plane. Bose: I've had a long day. Volt then used this to defeat him (knocking him off the R.V. Miles: What are you doing? Bose: You're giving him to me? Dr. Minyak yelled, "Well since you asked, we kidnapped two of your members and their cousins." TV-Y7. Fisher says, The door opens and stepping out are Dr. Minyak, The Toddler, and Goomer, "Hello kids. A police officer starts to piece together the truth forcing Danger Force to attempt a Mission-Impossible to save the day. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Captain Man: Yes, yes we are. Ahhhh! Trent: Once known as Danger Force, these kids are now being called Oopsie Girl, The Wing Wimp, Spicy Milk, and Gorgeous Hair Boy. Mary: Are you saying that all the criminals you mistakenly freed were innocent? November 6, 2020. TV Danger Force (March 28th 2020 - present) Links to other series Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Chapa: Who did you get to say your name on the radio? [The scene passes to the Man's Nest, where the kids are watching the news sitting from the couch.] Captain Mayonnaise - ComicBook.com When Mitch Bilsky enrolls at S.W.A.G., Headmaster Ray and Danger Force use a combination of patience and powers to help him achieve the impossible and graduate high school. The Toddler: Aww yeah! [At Hip Hop Pure, Bose and Ray are sitting with Ellis at a table.] It actually works successfully. Captain Man and Danger Force off to host the wedding of the century for Swellview's newscaster Trent Overunder and his internet girlfriend Tracy426; when they worry Tracy426 isn't who she claims to be, their meddling threatens to ruin the big day. Fisher said, "You know the superhero team Danger Force?" Captain Man makes ShoutOut and AWOL compete over who can catch more criminals using their own ways of crime-fighting. Captain Man and Coyote Jake: Ah-ooooooooooooo! Captain Man replied, "Didn't he try to throw you in his bottomless ball pit?" Danger Force all want to fight crime, but they're stuck in the classroom. * ActingForTwo: In the episode, "Attack of the Clones," the actors and actresses who plays the Danger Force team also play as their evil clones. Trent: He sure does, Mary. Captain Man has a new crew of superhero sidekicks - Danger Force. Captain Man goes on strike because he refuses to pay for art that he destroyed on a mission, forcing the Vice-Mayor to hire a new hero to defend Swellview: Monsieur Man. * PowerStereotypeFlip: Bose has telekinesis and is codenamed Brainstorm, but contrary to most depictions of psychics as. This isn't the first time Danger Force has proudly showcased the queer community in one of its episodes! Come on, come on. Schwoz: Okay. As Swellview crumbles around them due to a lack of maternal energy, Danger Force and Captain Man must locate and return the moms to safety before corrupt officials take over the city forever. The fight to save the holidays rages on! Ray: You didn't say that. Ray: YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH, SCHWOZ. That's just a toddler. It's Swellview's biggest night for superheroes, and Captain Man is not invited. Mika: Yay!! Captain Man and Schwoz recruit Chapa, Miles, Mika, and Bose, four new superheroes-in-training, to attend Swellview Academy for the Gifted. ! List of. Captain Man: Well, not necessarily. Danger Force enlists Henry's help to make sure the night goes off without a hitch. When Santa's sleigh comes crashing down, an ancient spell is broken and the fate of Christmas hangs in the balance. Volt: Technically? The Toddler: Who are you? Put your back into it. Sasha's episode of Danger Force is set to premiere on Nickelodeon on Saturday, June 19! AWOL: Don't tell me my pace. Captain Man: Okay, we definitely have to catch Mr. Guilty and we will, I promise-- Miles said, "So what happened to those bad guys?" [1], On February 19, 2020, it was announced that a Henry Danger spinoff, Danger Force would premiere on March 28, 2020. [Mary and Trent laugh.] Bose: Honestly? Dr. Minyak says, The Toddler and Goomer grabs the unconscious kids, put them in Minyak's car and drives off, Scene cuts to the school well the Man's Nest, "Then don't tell me to calm down!" "As a gay man who grew up with no visible role models of gay relationships in my community or entertainment content, I am grateful that this representation is happening on Nickelodeon, moved by the difference that it is surely making in the minds and hearts of children, and grateful to have been a part of this slow but important change," Dickie told PRIDE at the time when asked about the opportunity to play an actual queer character in a Nickelodon show. Justin: I'm sorry? CNN.com - Transcripts [Brainstorm is moving a blender with his power. He's missing! Dustin and Jaci Statton in an engagement photo from 2021. After Schwoz's experiment-gone-wrong causes an infestation at S.W.A.G., Danger Force enrolls at Swellview Junior High and stumbles into an extracurricular crime wave. Dr. Minyak replied, "But why should we kidnap them? Back before I was known as Captain Man, I was almost known as Angry Punch Guy. [Ray and the kids scream in unison.] "This episode of Danger Force ultimately tells a relatable story of friendship, openness, and trust, through the lens of sitcom. ShoutOut: No, no, no Mika: Biology. Courtney: No worries. Drive Hard and are keeping Danger Force from going on any missions. When we left the house-- Miles: We need you to say our names. Mika said, Miles teleports him, Mika, Presley, and Fisher to their house, "Fisher, Presley it's nice to have you here for a week." But polyester is down. The Toddler: C'mon, hurry up. If you ask me, I think it's because Emma Watson has already seen it all. Dr. Minyak says, "That's right and I'm kidnapping you four." Dangerverse Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Browse more videos. Chapa: Yeah. In the studio with me right now is the hero who's fixin' to high-five Nixon, Captain Mannnnnnn! Captain Man: Yeah. Volt throws a lightning bolt, but it falls into the cash register causing the money inside to spill out.] AWOL: Just these bad boys. 4 Seasons. Mary: That's right Trent, and their names are-- That's The Toddler's playroom. Trent: Yes, the ones who helped you free those very guilty criminals. [Volt goes to the tube.] Ray: WHAAATTT?! 395K views, 23K likes, 2.9K loves, 421 comments, 667 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Henry Danger Force: Have a safe trip Henry I can't wait to spend time with them." Mika replied, "There's an emergency. Girl: As? Volt asked, "Who cares. Presley sarcastically says, "It's bottomless so you will never be seen again." Captain Man: What? The series is a spinoff of Henry Danger and includes returning stars Cooper Barnes and Michael D. Cohen. Volt: And The Wing Wimp and Gorgeous Hair Boy. ShoutOut: Spicy milk The Toddler said, "Oh so scary." AWOL: You know what, Trent? Mika said, "That must have been intense for you." We adopted him. ShoutOut: Natalie Mazdah! Don't tell anyone. * CreateYourOwnVillain: After relentlessly mocking Lil Dynomite in his self-named episode without realizing the boy was no longer in a coma state, Lil Dynomite. A gas leak forces Swellview to quarantine and Captain Man and Danger Force are forced to stay in their homes to set an example. Danger Force (2020-2023) Episode List. Fran: Plus I thought this was all just part of rehearsal. It picks up right where the previous one ended. they were traveling on top. After Miles has a vision that Rick Twitler is still around, Danger Force travels deep into the Man's Nest to find him, running into an old foe along the way. Miles: Okay, [to Natalie] we'll be right back! Miles asked, "Yes I did. When Danger Force is challenged to compete in Swellview's Street Fightin' Championship, they must master the ancient art of street fighting and battle for their honor without using their superpowers. Take him. Ray: I have to go wash this off. Miles: It's two twenty-eight already?! "When you are showering, or asleep, or asleep while you are showering.". [The scene goes to the Man's Nest. Ray: Well, what are you doing here? Bose: Right our super hero names! Mika replied, "I guess this is what happens when you find out someone's secret." Amirite?! Bose: And I'm Gorgeous Hair Boy-- wait! [eats a wing] * SavingChristmas: "Down Goes Santa" deals with Chapa, -->Jake: "I do my own stunts." Dangerverse Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Captain Man has a new crew of superhero sidekicks - Danger Force. Henry Hart is an average 8th grader until he lands his dream job as sidekick to superhero Captain Man, which he must keep a secret. Ray: Yes. Into this bottomless ball pit." Ray: We gotta get that kid back to his parents. Chapa: What?! When Mika tries too hard to win the Man's Nest Employee of the Month, she creates a monster that could ruin the telethon Danger Force is hosting. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Trent: I don't see why you have to bring my age into this-- Bose: He's not missing, he's right here. Brainstorm can move things with his mind. Girl: It's The Toddler! Captain Man: She shouldn't be dancing, she's supposed to be looking for criminals- Volt: Which we'll do on our enemies' GRAVES. Mika: Mm-hmm. Bose: Well, if you had brought baby food like I asked you, we wouldn't have to stop here to feed Ellis. [grabs Volt by the arm] Captain Man leaks extremely embarrassing videos of the rest of Danger Force after he thinks they released one of him, only to find out the betrayal came from one of Swellviews most notorious villains. Mary: How? ShoutOut: Not on our watch, Toddler.