Now, it could be that your lover isnt as committed as he could be. kiki was my first wordlooks like I was a switch even as a toddler! that said, I love a few of these terms, specially janey, muffer, tit king..and dishonouraable discharge. I believe there is a great need in this country for the missionary work detailed in this article. So here they are, 14of the greatest insults currently found in the Urban Dictionary. The meaning of JUSTING is variant of jousting. Before we embark on this carefully curated collection of def.s and GIFs together, Id like to remind you that some of these acts may not be safe for you to try at home. Sometimes, I like to have the other person start a few rooms away so I can hear the entire thing before engaging in mutually satisfying sexual congress followed by waffles. Heres a multi-purpose bit of slang, according to the 1967 Dictionary of American Slang: Pretzel-bender can mean a peculiar person, a player of the French horn, a wrestler, or a heavy drinker.. Use it in a sentence: I wanted to give my partner a Kentucky Klondike Bar, but my shit took too long to freeze. lmao aziz was too serious and justin slayed me with the chips, Stephanie Tannuh (@lifeasmeesh) June 5, 2010. They would include such lines as our customers would appreciate a selection of videos featuring men absent of traditional god looks and one of our customers has asked whether you have anything that features both fisting and a compelling story line.] [One more fun fact: We got free rentals and my boss honestly thought I would take the entire box of new gay releases home on the day he brought it in and test all videos for quality control purposes. The 10 Grossest Sex Acts as Described By Urban Dictionary - Jezebel dirty justin urban dictionary The word is derived from the last name of a certain pop singer named Justin. Don't blame the messenger for telling you that these words exist. Use it in a sentence: "I told my mom she looked like she'd lost weight, but she had her woman ears on and yelled at me for calling her fat. LMAO spread with the rise of the internet and text-messaging in the 1990s. Grossness rating: 1/5 Poops. That's what this phrase refers to. Im apparently quiet the innocent. Lmao Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com One then tosses the nuts and corn onto the bed where the partner eats them like a goat or other typical petting zoo animal. It didnt say anything about what kind of partner she wanted. Please note that you will be responding to my inquiry within 2-3 business days. Happy cabbage is a sizable amount of money to be spent on self-satisfying things., Pang-Wangle is to live or go along cheerfully in spite of minor misfortunes., In the ketchup means in the red or operating at a deficit., Flub the dub means to evade ones duty.. In its current form, Urban Dictionary is a cauldron of explanatory excess and raw prejudice. The act of vomiting directly onto some chicks head while shes performing fellatio. [I want to imagine this is a consensual act, but it also features vomit so I dont want to imagine it at all.]. Gillette blade is also a slang in portuguese and also meaning a bissexual (male or female) Okay. Give a body the flesh creepa.k.a. They've taken a hit but are still standing. (Ill see myself out.). Some of the words that defined the week of July 5, 2019. People needed a lot of ways to describe excessive heat in the days before air conditioning. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. but I love the word and plan to use it in my (daily) life. So we watched the newest episode Two-and-a-Half Men instead. One moose, two moose. Next time someone insults you, be prepared to retaliate. There are also, of course, many interesting words for anatomy. Note that due to the nature of the algorithm, some results returned by your query may only be concepts, ideas or words that are related to "term" (perhaps tenuously). Use it in a sentence: "I drove two hours out of my way just to avoid having to talk to my deadsh*t ex. This is a place for funny urban dictionary definitions. I was going out to FUNCH with Jenny! Maybe this week. We skee-DADDLEd in my bedroom for a little while, then I told her how much I would love to try my CANTONESE GROIN on her. A negaton is a bit of negative energy that other people can absorb. When the hell did I eat corn? 2. Magical. No one. Once you get one the calling can seize forever! People sometimes further intensify the sentiment of LMAO but adding strings of Os at the end of the abbreviation, e.g., LMAOOOOO. Crossposted by 1 day ago. Thank you and have a great day! but then I remembered how much of a TIT KING I was <-!!!!!!! The term Alabama originated from a lesser known, but crucial additional practice that involves Porky Piggin the female who has recieved the Hot Pocket. 1. site where users attempt to mock and explain everyone and thing in life, under the guise of cynical quasi-intellectualism. Do you know how to answer the questions that cause some of the greatest grammar debates? August 2022: Whats New and Gay on Netflix, Amazon, Peacock, Hulu, Paramount+, Disney+, Apple TV+ and AMC+? Before long you will be walking down the church aisle. DESPERATION NUMBER: A sex partner found just before closing time at the bar. When letters make sounds that aren't associated w One goose, two geese. What are some other words related to LMAO? I am currently asking some of inquiries. Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. Aggression: Fuck you! Lets define HEAVEN = Having.Everlasting.Arousing.Vaginas.Embrace.Nirvana LOL, Im totally cracking the fuck up here, I can go on and on with this. The 15 Funniest Harry Potter "Yo Mama" Jokes, Urban Slang Dictionary: Online Acronyms, Phrases and Idioms, 18 Super Funny and Creative Business Cards, Hilarious Museum Face Swaps That Are True Works of Art, 20 Facebook Liars Who Are Full of You-Know-What, 25 People Who Accidentally Found Their Doppelgangers at the Museum, 20 Excellent Office Pranks Your Coworkers Won't See Coming, These Funny Math Jokes Truly Have No Equal. Urban Dictionary: dirty dirty HA! MUFFER: A woman who muffs / muff-dives. that will help our users expand their word mastery. Three or four zips have me leaning like a fool 19. `````- (`._.(`._. *Note: Pictured here is "Dickbutt," a popular trolling picture on sites like Imgur. The term is now considered obsolete. Join the IPL prediction trivia and stand a chance to win incredible prizes today! justing. Unicorn Plan-It has a Bambi, and in season 2, a Molly 3. a dirty stinky, uncared-for-closet-size section of a great city. I grew up in a house on Slacks Road. 2023. HOLD A BOWLING BALL: To sexually stimulate another woman by rubbing the thumb and forefinger, simultaneously, on her clitoris and anus. sandy beach trailer park vernon, bc; evan fournier college; mortgage lien holder no longer in business; Blog Post Title February 26, 2018. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass. [Again, this could be done by partners of any gender combination, but apparently Urban Dictionary has not yet heard of strap-ons; As a gay man, I also think (and this is just my opinion) that this is something gay couples are more likely to do than straight couples because dudes are gross and also sometimes we do hilarious shit in bed. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Random House, Inc. 2023. laughing my (fucking) ass off; laughed my (fucking) ass off (a euphemistic initialism used to avoid explicit vulgarity). You know the (lame) old stereotype about howwomen can sometimes take things the wrong way? Urban Dictionary: Justin (Doable, but a little uninspired.). ki ki being sex in drag. This was the moment I was waiting for, TO MAKE SCISSORS OF SOMEONE! She has published three web humor books and six calendars, including You Had One Job! 19 Tongue-In-Cheek Urban Dictionary Definitions Of Dirty Words That The partner then presents the nuts and corn to in a cup or a dish. Never knew my name was so gay. Ted Lassos Jane Austen Catastrophe Unites Queers in Outrage! who has been conducting a little research on this. If I would ever go to the UK or the USA, people would probably pronounce my name like number 8. ", Use it in a sentence: "Did you see who Kyle went home with? The Alabama Hot Pocket is a special fetish maneuver that roughly involves taking a shit into a womans vagina, typically followed up by a good ole fuckin. He's adorable, cute, and amazing. To be deepthroated so hard you regurgitate on your partners penis and continue sucking., 4. and Photobombed. interesting. Urban Thesaurus crawls the web and collects millions of different slang terms, many of which come from UD and turn out to be really terrible and insensitive (this is the nature of urban slang, I suppose). Distinctively, squalid implies sordidness as well as baseness and dirtiness. A week ago I had a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE because I couldnt find my DESPERATION NUMBER at the local club I frequent, until I met Jenny. 10 Dirty Urban Dictionary Definitions That'll Make You Horny And Amused ), Charizarding: When you light a girls pubes on fire, put it out with your jizz then flap your arms and say You dont have have enough badges to train me. [This is a new take on an old favorite, The Flaming Amazon.]. Well not so much laugh out loud at the latter as it was my life Sunday night. Ive never heard any of these except for muffer maybe. However, I was unable to find any evidence that even one person had ever done this, although googling the term did lead me to some delightful vacation spots in Maine. The surprise is that many fine hotels are actually very reasonably priced, allowing you to enjoy both fine lodgings and all of the art, culture and beautiful scenery that Maine is known for.]. KIKI: 1940s slang for a lesbian comfortable with either a passive or aggressive partner. and he was always too shy to ask for particular titles or genres, so I would poll customers on what kind of DVDs they wanted and then would write detailed notes to the warehouse staff. to kai kai is drag queen sexy times, Id also like to cite, for the record, the Scissor Sisters Lets Have a Kiki, which is practically a drag anthem: A kiki is a party, for calming all your nerves; were sipping tea and dishing just desserts one may deserve.. Pingback: Only L<3Ve @ ItMakesMeStronger.com, Pingback: LOLSew: Hello Ladies or the Ambiguously Lesbian Edition | a devoted novice. I lOve and identify with it!!! At first, a mediocrement sounds like a compliment, but then the double meaning kicks in and you realize you just got dissed. Might as well be me. Do I have to be nice?And How do guys and gays talk? Purple Sprite on top of ice For When 'Lowdown Crook' Isn't Specific Enough. guy 1: "did you come to our game last night?" guy 2: "yeah, i saw you hit that line drive in the fifth inning" guy 1: "shit was too dirty!" Yay! These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. And Ive been sitting here feeling sorry for myself waaaaaaaiting for the day I can move out of here. Published by at February 16, 2022. These examples are programmatically compiled from various online sources to illustrate current usage of the word 'squalid.' "Oh last week he fell victim to dirty justyna " by TeeTeeKawaii April 20, 2020 A butter and egg man has nothing to do with breakfast preferences. Well, now there's ahandy portmanteau that allows you to call them both things at once. what a great post ive found. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. Use it in a sentence: Henry tries, Marge, but when he gives me an Alabama Hot Pocket it feels more like a science than an art. Life has no meaning without him. The Urban Dictionary guide to sex: mopeds, porb and awkward arms Generally used in reference to two lesbians engaging in sex, or dancing, etc. This is simply due to the way the search algorithm works. One of the earliest uses of the abbreviated LMAO is a transcript of a game of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons from December 1990.