As a man even I know thats not her real hair. Although she wears blue lenses almost all the time, most people believe her true eye colour is brown. Yandy Smith Direct Contacts Phone: Email: cty @g .com General celebrity email View Contacts Yandy Smith Agent Name: Email: Address: Phone: Yandy Smith Manager Name: Latoya Email: to @the .com Address: Atlanta, GA United States Phone: +1 67 View Contacts Yandy Smith Publicist Name: Email: Address: Phone: Yandy Smith Tour Dates Testimonials Lets build! does yandy smith wear contactsgoleta pier fishing rules. However, that is about all the information given on her family. Yandys spouse is married to two other women and has two children with them. HAHAH! They are one of several familial relationships on the show, as striving -or legendary - stars aim to be successful in the rap . Be blessed baby, Smith said, making it clear she has no desires to go under the knife. Cambridge Footlights Members, shows. And if I didn't talk to you, it was a problem, and then it would be, 'You know you don't have to do this.' Yandy said during the four years he was locked away; she held everything down, taking care of the kids and running a business. In the past Smith has been accused of donning contact lenses but not so says the new mom; her sea colored eyes are the real deal and We have covered the date of birth and other related Yandy Smith wearing diamond rings on both hands. Accept. because the nape of her wig looks a damn mess as well . My niece was born with blue eyes and has grey eyes now at 10 yrs old, but she also has natural light brown/blonde hair. Thats because its all ate out in the backlike Pacman been chewin on it, eye balls lololololol https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d5264c1ca98c6238ba7a0c7588728e9d863aecc626ae53462aede5391bbb5404.gif I dont know why this tickled me, those her real eyes doesnt matter she still fake as fawk her character https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/14a9eeb58f59075def221de1e49c0d6c91092e0a1c844d4ca742a0cbc42c2070.gif. The reason behind It was a Mommy Daughter style Yandy Smith : Yandy Smith is the head of Everything Girls Love, a lifestyle, Web publishing, and fashion brand owned and co-founded by Yandy Smith. Yandy Smith Getty Images. Smith has had the good fortune of managing other big names, including Missy Elliot, 50 Cent, and LL Cool J. Published on September 6, 2021 08:00 PM. "I'm beyond excited now," the celebrity mom exclaimed. does yandy smith wear contacts. I am not sure what dismissing her eye color as real is doing for these naysayers on here. As an entertainment manager, her salary is around$64,231annually. Se doesnt have the fake lines on the pupil. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/f7401c5bf619f9ce38706b897da4a3c8359ec19ff77abcd4460251ff9b1135b4.gif, Looks like a wig to me Her hair is thicker and longer, Thats NeNe hair at the bottomthe top was weave, That is a lacefront but this is silly bc we all know this girl has A LOT of hair. Cougar Spotted In North Carolina, The white girls have been wearing their real hair like that, for years. Smith expanded her career in entertainment by producing a short crime drama in which she also acted, titled,Two Days in Harlem. The same app used to erase her smile lines and smooth her face can be used to alter eyes. More than 30 million people in the U.S. wear contacts, but that doesn't necessarily mean they take care of them quite as carefully as they're supposed to. 2023 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. The reality TV star and mom-of-2 posted this Instagram photo of The LMDC denied Yandy Smiths allegations and claimed the small group was moved into clean housing that was prepared to cohort protestors. Protesters are not The person that said it looks like a church outfit dont have Yandy Smith-Harris dancing video of her husband Mendecees Harris and her foster daughter Infinity Gilyard caused a frenzy on social media on Dec. 5. Now its the norm. After that, the couple has appeared at various events and seminars. What is the name of that highlighter she is using? Many celebrities will tell you who or what inspired them to make the decisions they did, and Smith has discussed in interviews where her inspiration to go to college and get her degree stemmed from. Its an app. Ive always wondered if those are her real eyes or if she wears colored contacts These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. But hey. But this girl got light eyes. For FREE you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days. does yandy smith wear contacts. The Love and Hip Hop New York But veteran manager Yandy Smith-Harris says shes quite relieved that she doesnt have Cardi B on her client roster. Dark complexion people. You can get the contact info for Yandy Smith's agent in our database. I really thought she would be one of the few that stayed true to color. Keep believing that b.s if you want.? Yandy Smith has two biological children, and both are shared with her beloved husband, Mendeecees Harris. That shyt looks soooo unnatural. Does Yandy's husband's return have to do with this? This blue-eyed bandit is still up wiggling around and gaga-gooing, Smith captioned the below photo. Folks were rocking wigs here NC. According to the media sources, Mendeecees and Yandy Smith renewed their vows in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort - Dubai on 24 May 2021. . But time heals all, and Yandy was able to rescue her edges with good conditioning and protective styles with no-heat. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. She Yandy Smith Age and birth place. And NY And my hairdresser at that time was a girl from Tampa. Im so happy with the face God blessed me with. She looks like a fish, I cant put my finger on which one. In similar fashion, Smiths close friend, Kimbella Vanderhee, also posted new pictures of her baby this week. Yandy Smith is an activist/reality star/podcast co-host and a foster mom. The celebrity father also has two children, Omare and Skylar, with his wife, Yandy Smith-Harris. Yandy Smith has no problem responding to her critics. $17.95. His normal eye color is hazel. What convinced you to go on a reality show? Right now were going through the process. Yo you said a mouth full. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Yandy Smith for an event, and how to book Yandy Smith. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. From a family full of Geechie SC folks. Sale. $21.95 $16.95 20% Off! Who We Are; Why Choose Us; Meet Our Team Yandy Smiths net worth has grown steadily since 2011. @yandysmith I was worried lol. But keep your eye out for more from Smith because she plans to publish more books; however, these will be childrens books, and the target audience will be, working moms. If you've worn contacts all your . "Love And Hip Hop New York" couple Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris have been through a lot. Yandy Smith was introduced to "Love & Hip Hop" fans as a boss nine years ago as the manager for Jim Jones.What fans didn't know was that the hardworking music executive started as an intern . Rock Island 1911 45 Double Stack Magazine 10 Round, Ummm Cynthia is relatively bald. I actually think those are her eyes i never knew who she was so went on her Instagram one day her child has similar eyes, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/57def335fc8c079caf112e7663a4802394e10662b04f3c7f40fa9a98ac194a85.gif, Removed the weave but kept the fake contacts in.okay.baby steps I guess. Sometimes green, So no post on T.I. Got the sads over it. Cydnees eyes are beautiful! The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. You can easily see the lace on her hairline. Follow Featured Biography for more celebrity reads. Matter of fact, I wish all of these young ladies (and some old) would throw those dayum Kylie Jenner eye brow stencils in the trash!!!! Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Yandy Smith joined Team Natural by removing her hair extensions and styling the hair growing from her scalp. You will want to contact Yandy Smith's publicist. When did real hair from the scalp come with lace. Also See: All Details About Giorgia Whighams Net Worth, Relationship, and Personal Life. Makes no sense. Yandy Smith is an actress, producer, entrepreneur, and reality TV star who has paved her way in the entertainment world after receiving her college degree. They support what they believe in, and sometimes the cause they support stems from something they, themselves, have experienced or someone close to them has. According to Celebrity Networth, Yandy smith is worth 12 million dollars. That wig is atrocious. Yandy Smith: Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings. Make that money honey. Smith, who has been more than open with fans about her new journey into motherhood, took to Twitter this week to share new snaps of her baby, Omere. People that wear contacts are always exposed in bright lighting like Paris Hilton (who has green eyes). By using this site, you agree to this use. She is also a step mother to his husbands kids from a previous relationship. Thats a wig. People are dumb af and think they know it all. However, is she wearing blue contacts? I been in contacts for over 20 years. If you watch Love and Hip Hop Atlanta or tuned into Love and Hip Hop New York over the years, you know that star Yandy Smith adopted a then-teen girl named Infinity Gilyard whom she mentored for . The reality TV star and mom-of-2 posted this Instagram photo of her glorious slicked back blonde tresses on Thursday. Yandy Smith is a Licensed Practical Nurse at New York University based in New York City, New York. Yandy: I spoke to you every day. Prior to joining FBN, Smith was an on-air reporter for Bloomberg Television. 17,854 311 128. Does her look inspire you to go natural? Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Love & Hip Hop: NY star Yandy Smith-Harris, 33, will have her hands full while husband, Mendeecees Harris, 37, is away doing hard time in a federal penitentiary. At the top of that list is her husband Mendeecees Harris prison sentence, which has triggered understandable pain the past two years. She has a brother namedJuelz Santana. We're the largest online retailer of affordable, runway-inspired looks you can't find anywhere else online. 10 Things You Didn't Know about Kylie Smith, Justin Bieber Tells a Female Fan You Make Me Sick, Ten Actors Who Have Real Athletic Coordination, President Trump Wont Watch The Oscars: Yeah, We Care, 10 Things You didnt Know about Rhylee Gerber, 10 Things You Didnt Know About Cris Judd, Trying to Predict Who the First Gay Movie Superhero Will Be, A Family Guy Movie May Very Well Be on the Horizon, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Mike Woods, Tony Stark Fan Theory Gives MCU Fans Hope For a Return, General Hospital Actresses Who Blow Us Away, Five Awesome Movies That Take Place Mostly on the Water. A few years ago, I was having issues with my skin from wearing so much makeup all the time, and I went to a popular store to get products to help. She began her career as an executive assistant to Mona Scott-Young at Violator Management before becoming a successful producer. However, the link below is a pic of Yandy w/her natural hair. Thanks for reading! Trophy wife is the truth! He glanced at all those abominable faces and bodies. Her sons eyes are beautiful, I guess the kid wears contacts too! Happy Friday, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/c22bbb0726b55780d5b8daabf5e7ff036f5e7db69467497fbef25caabddf4b73.gif. Id love to see a picture of her natural hair, this pic unfortunately features a wigcute wig..still a wig tho. This was the case for Smith. Yandy Plus Size Dark Fantasies Crotchless Teddy. She is also a published author, and the topic is related to what she did; branding a business. $15.95. Yandy Smith-Harris. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Who cares debut you hair to your man and girlfriends. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Harris has been in trouble with the law, including being charged for molesting a 15 year old girl, and was charged with drug trafficking. * I hate blond on black woman Period!! Her eyes do look real. I can remember in the late 2000s, real hair being the norm. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". If you look at Nikki Minaj and Mary J eyes you can tell the difference with contacts. Quick View. Yandy Smith net worth and salary: Yandy Smith is an American Reality Stars who has a net worth of $15 million. My skin is flawless thanks to @yelleskincare. 7.4M followers. It has all the juices and berries to naturally make your skin glow. You fully made me fallout with this ??????? During the July 19th episode of LAHH: Atlanta, Yandy is seen struggling to move forward with her foster daughter Infinity.. and was released as an eBook meant to inspire entrepreneurs. She has thick hair. Late 2000s was 2009. Harris and his brother own a record label, but thats not all hes known for. She has worked in many movies and T.V. I also like becca. THIS! Yandy has always cared for her skin and body, never shying away from sharing tips and what works for her. Respectfully. If youre interested in talking to other influencers representatives, along with members of the Yandy Smith management team, The Handbook contains over 609K verified influencer contacts for planning events, interviews Her birth name is Yandy, and she has a brother. So enter at your own risk. Epic Fail! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. $0.00. She is also an advocate for brain malformations, including Chiari Malformation, and works closely with the non-profit organization, The Chiari Project, writing for their quarterly newsletters. She has been writing for over 15 years; writing articles, whitepapers, product write-ups and more for multiple online media sites, blogs, company websites and individuals. She was raised in Harlem, New York. Fake or not. In September After all, her $15 million net worth can surely allow her to buy some expensive pearls to wear. Smith is the owner and brand manager of Everything Girls Love, which also puts out a magazine under the same name. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". That is a wig Sandrathis hair is from the Mountains of Malaysia where the wildflowers grow. All rights Reserved. The Love and Hip Hop New York star posted a photo Dec. 17 posing with fellow LHHNY star Juliet Juju Casteneda. However, is she wearing blue contacts? These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Yandy Smith is an American music producer and television artist who has a net worth of $18 million in 2023. I dont care what shade they are**????? ..with the contact information for Yandy Smith agent, manager, and publicist. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Yandy Smith was born on March 19, 1982 in Harlem, New York. *goes back to celebrity All Star*. $48.95. I thought you would have another pic showing Yandys natural hair inside the post once I clicked on the title. "Girl yes, colored. Moreover, Yandy had the opportunity to work with Violator Managements clients, includingLL Cool J,Missy Elliot, and50 Cent. Already parenting two elementary-aged children and her husbands older children who she treats like her own, Smith decided to adopt a teenage girl. THAT is the truth of the biology you talking about. I saw a woman take off a wig and that shyt looked so real, it looked like she got scalped when she pulled it off. team / publicist details and or full direct contact details. At Yandy, "Own your sexy" is more than just a mantra, it's a lifestyle. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Asking for friend?Bigger point, who cares? Yandy Smiths New Pic Has Fans Confused. Some social media users seem to believe that these reality stars are using social #LHHNY Returns This | Source: Getty Images UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR HIS SON Even though Mendeecees Jr. is his father's greatest weakness, at the same time, he is his inspiration who showed him the true meaning of unconditional and unequivocal love. Yandy Smithis done with the lies about all the supposed work shes gotten done to her face. I started mentoring this girl, and she became a part of the family. Yandy's husband Mendeecees Harris was recently released from prison. Sandra being messy ??? My auntie and cousins eyes are that color. I have hazel/green chameleon eyes (Im black), my husband has pure green eyes( hes mulatto), and both our kids have pure hazel eyes. VH1 recently highlighted the "business chic" of Love & Hip Hop star and young entrepreneur Yandy Smith, where she talks about a favorite head-to-toe look: a form-fitting, printed Alexander Yandy Smith is done with the lies about all the supposed work shes gotten done to her face. Boxing legend George Foreman and actor Khris Davis share inspiration for Big George Foreman film, Deborah Janes Strange Fruit film revisits the past to fix the future in racial reconciliation, Black home buyers considering buying a home 5 ways to purchase a house without a down payment, Rolling out kicks off 2023 Sisters with Superpowers 10-city tour and awards dinner in Atlanta, May 3; tickets available, Breaking the Chains provides job training and opportunities to the youth, Shara McHayle shares how hip-hop inspired her business, Hoop 88 Dreams. And those Afro wigs are NOT her real hair? Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Yandy Smith was at the 2019 Curl Fest over the weekend at Randalls Island promoting her new natural skin care line, Yelle. Yet others shaded Smiths look and wondered if she had surgery. :), Will Smith's comeback is not complete, not yet. Those arent blue contacts. Many celebrities will tell you who or what inspired them to make the decisions they did, and Smith has discussed in interviews where her inspiration to go to college and get her degree stemmed from. Hmp.? But Im not mad when they look natural. In addition to Smiths blue-eyed baby reveal, the former manager of Jim Jones and Missy Elliot is launching her lifestyle blog EverythingGirlsLove.com. share two children together, both boys; Omere and Skylar Harris. Hilton has never been shy about using coloured contacts. Scalp, Omg that got me Crying tears in Stay Woke. ', Facts of Now that Yandy is a certified glamazon and a public figure, she has decided to take an unconventional turn: use her platform to effect change. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. You know its a lace front when they do the multiple edges thing. Im not creating business for TV or faking storylines. and promotions. Auntie now you know good and damn well we all see that damn lace. She used to be a beautiful dark skinned girl. Joined May 3, 2015 Messages 16,214 Reactions 170,139 4,029 1,581 Export. Do you believe true love has to be tested in order to know its real? Why is the lace bald? I realized I couldnt be this woman who claimed to be about empowerment and not be there for her. Erika, his second baby mom, met in 2003. Paris Hilton's contact lenses are apparently custom made . This website or its third-party tools process personal data.In case of sale of your personal information, you may opt out by using the link. Lets get it, Smith captioned the photo. Mendeecees . Contact Information. Yandy Smith was born in Harlem to. So true. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. She is a follower of Christianity. The business is located in Atlanta, Georgia, with excellent customer reviews. Yandy Smith got her first shot in the entertainment field when she landed her role on the popular VH1 reality TV show. The go getters feels good to share the space with a fellow sister! The family asks for privacy at this time. Yandy Smith (Reality Star) was born on the 21st of March, 1982. Quick View. The American producer has a boy calledOmare Harris(born July 16, 2012) and a daughter namedSkylar Harris(born on January 26, 2015) with her husband, Mendeecees. See it all the time..hair is over exaggeratedits hair. She later became the president of a TV production company and during this time she met and became the rapper Jim Jones manager. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEvgIaBiTf/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet. Her foster mother, Yandy is a known face in the American entertainment industry after she stepped into the reality TV show Love & Hip Hop: New York. Bless your heart, this is not her natural hair. Born in Harlem, New York City, on March 19, 1980, Yandy Smith is an American music producer and reality television star with a net worth of $15 million dollars. She is a reality star, entrepreneur, producer and actress being a co-owner of Everything Girls Love. Correct me if wrong. SandraRose now you stop playing with these people like that!!! Nice Minaj circa 2018 look. Contribute to Atlanta Black Star today and help us share our narratives. Seems like she got rid of the little girl she took in and moved away. Auntee, Auntee You got me Crying Lol She has beautiful hair under that thingWhy? Yandy's parents are father, Ralph Smith, and mother Laura Smith are of All-American ethnicity. Her birth name is Yandy, and she has a brother,Juelz Santana. Theres no way I can be a manager to an artist like Cardi, Read More. We do too, so get ready to have the best lingerie buying experience EVER. People that wear contacts are always exposed in bright lighting like Paris Hilton (who has green eyes). And both Yandy Smith and Porsha Williams have been accused of protesting for clout. Yandy Smith is an American producer, entrepreneur, and actress. How could we improve it? does yandy smith wear contacts. Yandys real hair is off black and natural. Although the show is a reality TV series, it gave Smith the acting industry bug, and she went on to involve herself in producing her own films. Getting like mediatakeout with these false claims. Lacefront all day long. Its maddening. They deserve privacy too. Yandys Yandy Smith. Her actual hair looks beautiful. One of the most well-known contact wearers is Paris Hilton. Default Title. Your optometrist will want to make sure you know what to do to keep your eyes healthy. Yandy Smith is still married, despite reports to the contrary. According to the Instagram bio, YELLE skincare is the first plant-based skin care for melanin-rich skin. Yandy Smith is an actress, producer, entrepreneur, and reality TV star who has paved her way in the entertainment world after receiving her college degree.