Two blue brothers have been known, occasionally, to give their red brothers short shrift, treating them as the volatile counterparts to their level-headed calm. Y/B/F/N - Your Best Friend's Name He carries April bridal style to a lower platform, but when she tells Auggie to follow he gets captured. With one red brother unwillingly stuck in space, and the other unwillingly stuck on the ground, Raph and Mikey have to figure out the reasons behind Leos strange orders - and why its starting to seem like Donnie doesnt want to come home. Donatello slowly trails his eyes over to mine and knows I've caught on. Since then, April and Donatello have shared certain romantic moments but without actually having a serious relationship. They don't deserve us (and we Don't either) - ItzShira_offlin3 Donnie's words seemed to move her, she knew everything Donnie had just declared was true, nothing had changed she was April and she always would be. After the Turtles, April, Nuwa and Casey retreated, they are facing new challenges and new enemies. Maybe Penelope shouldnt have disobeyed her mothersor maybe it was the best thing that couldve happened to her. [ Leonardo-Donatello-Centric | Updates Weekly]. Bookmarker's Tags: Apritello; Donatello/April O'Neil (TMNT) Bookmarker's Notes. It has to be okay. But she can roll with the punches, or so she tells herself. 11/2/2012 #3: Aster Sapphire. Het Miyoko doesn't hate April nor Hi, it's LilyofHappines! Takes place after the events of Love's Incipience. 2003 2012 Season 4 THE TROUBLE WITH AUGGIE Donnie comments to April that the planet is amazing. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It's funny, how the happiness of a mere human became one of his primary concerns. Please consider turning it on! " While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. De son cot, les sentiments d'April envers Donatello ne cessent de fleurir. Most of them will be DonnieXApril. , . In New York City, taking place after meeting Rennet for the first time, the Kraang are gon Ethanol is the intoxicating part of alcohol and its molecules are so small that they can actually pass into the gaps between brain cells. One month after April's fall, Donnie struggles to find any clue about what they're facing. Nothing at all. SW: Send me a link. At the age of twelv "Now my children, I know I told you all you can go anywhere the current goes, but I felt it was important to let you know. Also, you should look up some Donnie and April fanfic some are good. ; )Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss a day!Story 1: Trapped in the Tunnel of LoveStory 2: Under The BedStory 3: Double Dog DareStory 4: Dancing on the PrecipiceStory 5: The Snow White ProtocolStory 6: The GiftsStory 7: The Bridal Heist, Day 1- Best Friends to Lovers: Deity AUDay 2- Confession: Canon CompliantDay 3- Video Games: Canon ComplaintDay 4- Dance Party/Music [NSFW]: Canon CompliantDay 5-Protecting/Taking Care of Each Other: Deity AUDay 6- Favorite AU: Deity AUDay 7- For you, Anything [NSFW]: Cannon Compliant, [Summaries for individual chapters w/in chapters]. What if when Splinter was running away he dropped one? He listened to her, treated her with respect, and adored her. In Volvunt: a RotTMNT Fanfiction - Chapter 9 - kittylittersmoothie Stories that are too short to be more than one chapter, but that I still like and want to share., Most of these are stories I thought up while I was half asleep--Please don't judge., This is REALLY fun to write, by the way!, And I just had an amazing idea! Being the daughter of two legendary superheroes is hard enough when Sterling finds herself attending her first year at Willingham Sky Academy without having manifested powers yet. FanFiction | unleash . If you think of one, or have had a cool/funny/strange or overall RANDOM thought or idea that I could turn into a short story, even if it's half-baked--please share and I promise (unless the idea is turned down) that it will be out most likely by the end of 24 hours. Where Utrom forces have offered peace to the 12-verse turtles. The usual Donnie is madly in love with April but thinks/knows she is inlove with Casey. Donnie cradles April in his arms as she watches the movie attentively. But then he meets his soulmates, so it's not all bad. Donnie Stories - Wattpad Good points there! ' ..? featuring sterling wesley being the sweetheart we know and love, and hannah b. and ezekiel's drunk shenanigans on sidney, I wonder what it's like (to be a superhero), the sky high au that nobody asked for except us. But what will Donnie do after he realizes that his Valerie was speechless. But, if Casey didn't come in and runin . Immediately following the events of their rushed summer wedding, Sterling and April are starting their first year at UGA. In the 2012 series, April is aged down to be a teenager rather than an adult. But the appearance of a new ninja clan and a group of unexpected visitors from another time flip the Hamatos lives upside down, once again perturbing their new-found peace. Sterlings sort of inactively crying, tears just sliding down her cheeks, and the only thing April can think is that Sterling hateshatedthis man, so she must be crying for April. They're able to escape and find the remains of the previous society, but the Brotherhood catch up with them. April is on a bit of a power-trip, fueled by the Aeons' Soul-Star shard. Donniexapril Stories - Wattpad Rated: T - Donatello and April O'Neil. April just abandoned him, leaving him alone . What happens when people who look just like him for the first time in his life show up to stop them? Father-Son Relationship. In foresight and a bit of hindsight, too maybe he should have told them.Just a maybe, of course, because his judgments are almost always flawless, and this one shouldn't be any different. They had only a week to get home before this universe twisted in on itself trying to fix the temporary wrinkle. April et Splinter leurs cots pour les aids ce prparer une terrible vengeance, les tortues serons confronts des dilemmes. Since the death of Splinter, the turtles have been protecting New York and keeping it's citizens safe. And he has a thing for Christian influencers. The brothers are a four-body weapon, a highly complex organism, perfectly functional. That the aliens, known as the Brotherhood, wish to give aid to earth. "Hey, it's April!" Raph called excitedly as he, too, rushed up to greet her. Located in a dangerous part of town riddled with evidence of gang activity and a certain vigilantes mark that has Don on edge.April simply wants to get closer. April and Donnie have been together for four amazing years now. Up until this point in his life, Mikey has always had his brothers around to do things for him and with him. Set after the Tale of Tiger Claw, but before the season four finale. Encourages him to reach his potential. Donnie knew that his brothers were gifted with the same prodigious sense of smell he was, but he liked to pretend that April's particular scent was something only he was privy to. This is A few weeks before this story takes place, Donnie and April take it to the next level, if you know what I mean. Donnie yelled. Donnie-april Stories - Wattpad Sterling lives and works in San Francisco, April practices law somewhere in California, Blair does petty crime investigations in Florida. Ezekiel sighed, Hannah B. choked on grape soda and April knew she was fucked. -menti Casey comes over for a normal dinner with the turtle's, or so he though. After that, she and her father are kidnapped by the Kraang, to which Donatello and her brothers go to the rescue, but only manage to rescue April. Le rve d'April (TMNT Movie) Chapter 19 - fanfiction.net In fact, even when he really tries, he can barely catch up to his brothers. It's never made clear if April feels the same way back. - Forbidden Love TMNT April X Donnie Chapter 1, a teenage mutant ninja Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (203), John Stevens (Teenage Bounty Hunters) (47), Sterling Wesley/Original Character(s) (5), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Minor Sterling Wesley/Josie's birthing ball , Kimberly and Trini would do anything for their daughter, Hope and Lizzie are too dumb to realize their feelings, Everyone is protective of their loved ones, The Legacies/TBH crossover that I had to do after Kaylee and Maddie's interactions, The Holy Trinity is coming later in the story, but they're going to be there don't worry, jumped in feet first and i landed too hard, april's going through the lesbian rite of passage called Pining Over a Straight Girl, who's not really straight but hey we'll get there. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, This will be a bunch of short stories and incorrect quotes as I think of them. luke's what the straights would call a himbo? -One-Sided April x Donnie As they spend time with each other, the two find themselves falling hard. And they aren't giving him much appreciation. -Leosagi cover art made by me. Donnie and April- Just April, a teenage mutant ninja turtles fanfic He looked up at him and watched all his brothers walk by him in disgust, Donnie rushed over to April who at this point was unconscious and had her ankle badly damaged as well as minor bruises. RUN FOR YOU LIVES! This story takes place in Season 3 of tmnt 2012, specifically the farmh [[COVER ART IS NOT MINE. Sterling would be lying to herself if shed said the girl did nothing to her despite the elapsed time. Dr April Chapter 5: Casey Equals Disaster!, a ninja turtles fanfic Auggie says he protected it against such attacks, and April gets an idea. He can hear the crashing of ocean waves nearby and soft sand digging into his soft shell the sensation sending a shiver up his spine. Fresia_ 6 mo. When she moves to New York, she had no idea what to expect. casy tmntnickelodeon leo +15 more STORY COMPLETED 12/01/23 - PLEASE CONTINUE TO REVIEW (it makes me smile), An April-centric story about her and Sterling's quest for their maybe someday and how they navigate the woes of a secret relationship, Any second now, shell snap out of this with a cleared throat and the most adorably sing-songed, Oh, Apriiiil.. Casey wanting to get rid of him as he sees him as a monster. April's the first to fall, but she's not the real target. Oroku Karai has become Hamato Miwa, and she is finally in here rightful place in the Hamato Clan as headmasterthough it took a while to earn the clan's trust. Work Search: However, a sudden complication arises, and everything crashes upon him there are consequences to his actions, and they may have costed someone his life. Headcanon of Donnie Wearing Contacts Because I Said So. And then if she happens to try to impress April with it, so what? Rated T for language and some adult themes. They've lost. (But I promise its gonna be different then those its just based on that general concept ). Even so, the 2012 version has managed to maintain a certain level of popularity. Two sets of brothers. Toss in a few unexpected feelings for one of her new classmates, and this should be a pretty interesting year. Ya know a normal Road Trip through a zombie-infested country while the government is hunting you. And this happens to be the night. . fearless leader: mikey its obvious you need sleep, yeahbuddy: bro shut the hellup im telling u i was on drugs why arent u mad, fearless leader: because were ninja turtles where are we going to get drugs, OR!! April ONeil meets someone unexpected when she should be studying for finals but shes not complaining. The summer after April's junior year Mrs. Stevens adopts a puppy, then abandons all responsibility for a cruise through the Caribbean, leaving April to take care of a pet she never wanted. Donatello/April O'Neil (TMNT) - Works | Archive of Our Own An Apriltello fic. Apritello | Shipping Wiki | Fandom 29 Nov 2021. Donatello/April (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Why did he think it was a mother's heartbeat? Theres a sudden sharp tug at the end of the leash in Aprils hand and she finds herself being dragged towards a familiar looking Labradoodle. Instead, he finds gazing at his wonderful wife to be more captivating.---Apritello Week 2023 Fanfiction for Day 7, "For You, Anything" Series. Strange to think theres always something new to learn. Waiting for her body to transform to better suit her new deep-sea life took longer than anticipated, but now she finally has the family she so desperately wanted. Donnie doesn't remember how he got here, and he doesn't know who this person/creature is, but by Galileo does he not want him to stop! Donatello Their world was crumbling around them, under the foot of a monster. That's it the next time they do this I'm taking him away. After two years, Shredder and Raphael return to New York, and to the pit of war and despair that they had left behind. They watch as the Brotherhood starts to create their invasion force and April asks what they're going to do. This is a Donnie and April fanfiction. Every chapter consider to expand on the theme of a day. April is her safe space. Now that the family is whole again, its time to start new projects and make some important decisions. What will happen when people around him start to get mutated? Like shes fucking sixteen again. 2012 But on one of their date nights, they find an abandoned baby sea turtle. They failed to protect each other. This is not why she came back to Atlanta. or accurate. Now they have returned, years older, with more to gain and more to lose then ever before. She introduces him to Donnie, and Auggie asks how they got there. Never Mikey. This is my first TMNT story! No, shes one of the funniest and smartest humans hes ever met. While the gang con. It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better. by nerdintheflesh 83.3K 2.6K 31 You and this beloved nerdy turtle! -Ragythba Did he confuse him for April? Donnie had known that his whole life. Set in the 2012 universe and immediately following the episode 'Karai's Vendetta' (canon, up to that episode). Le clan des Foot n'on pas dit leur dernier mot. 9. You are a high school girl, you don't seem to fit in with many kids at your school. But still. Years later, using these powers under different circumstances, April sees another kind of dream he has. Monsters. The dog loves Sterling. A fight breaks out between the pair. On it is a single messaging platform, filled to the brim with other turtles from other dimensions. Full on grins. Rumors that this was going to be canon but got shut down by Peter Laird, also added fuel to the ship. Donapril April screamed as a bunch of purple dragons came running towards them, Casey began to fight them. Donnie's brothers have noticed that he's been acting odd lately and not just "Donnie" odd. donnie-april 1 Story Sort by: Hot # 1 In the Shadows by ShellyM 1K 25 3 This is a Donnie and April fanfiction. Wedding Rehearsal Melt Down14. !AS: Ill mostly be doing election stuff, but we always need more volunteers. CANON April is the most common ally for the turtles across all continuities. "I'm a ninja," he reasoned. An archive of my video edits youtube.com/@kilyun. Little does he know, across town, April's going through the same thing. A story following April after she is forced to move into the lair to hide from Shredder and the Kraang. He runs it through a translation which comes out with O'Neil. Years ago Donatello and April disappeared when they were taken by the Kraang. This team can't take any more worrying. April quickly realizes why that Labradoodle looks familiar. April and Donnie find love, a ninja turtles fanfic | FanFiction April and Donnie have been together for four amazing years now. Now, Mikey has to learn to make decisions on his own that could impact himself and his family. Except when it doesn't because of some unexpected turn of events. Many liking the two together due them both being scientists and Donnie being the closest among the turtles to April for this reason. Shes been telling herself for months. Leo insists that only Raph can accompany Donnie to space, and while he has a lot of reasons, he wont truthfully say why. Sadly, April passes away shortly after her daughter is born. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He opened his First aid box and applied a sturdy bandage to her leg and then carried her in his arms. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". mystic_mike: haha not to freak anyone out or anything, mystic_mike: but i am in fact kinda sorta uhmystic_mike: glowing and vibrating. April glanced back at her friend her eyes becoming glossy as they wobbled as if she was going to cry again. Or worse. They lost. A slower, softer version of what could have happened between April and her mutant, if I held the reins. That one's about how Leo got kidnapped by Baron Draxum and was forced to fight yokai in the Battle Nexus. And with the rise of a dangerous, new mutant, their rivalry is put to "The city of Manhattan deep below stands the protectors five vigilantes has faced every villain you can think ofwe fought every villain who dares to touch out (FOR REAL THIS TIME) This story is back up and running doves! When April comes to check in on her is it possible for them to start over or did Sterling push too hard too soon and ruin them for good? Mentions of DonxApril and LeoxApril !? Raph screamed Everything was so different now then how they started, everyone was happy, and everything was at peacebut peace unfortunately can not last forever. 1 year after the events of the Rottmnt Movie, Donnie has been thinking aboutwhere he fits in the team in the family and questioning his friendships after all thats happened to him and to the ones he cares about but he's got no time to think about all that right now as he gets invited by April to go to Japan with her as she's got two plane tickets to go as she got the tickets to a originally planned vaccination with her mom now turn solo adventure to Japan with her best friend but just beneath the surface a dark force threateneds Donnies and Aprils Life and all of Japan. Donnie doesn't like April anymore; I will defend April with my life; April is a girlboss; sapphic relationship; But with an aroace twist; . Tcest dni Or are they? After Donnie made that promise to him, April put her crutches down and went to hug Cameron. Donnie and April? - The Brainiac: Donatello Forum | FanFiction He does not need to be beaten everytime he wants to do something. ". And now, he needs to do everything to get himself and his children out. Apriltello, Leorai and mild Rasey. 8. ago Yeah, I've heard of it. Leo didn't think he would ever be so lucky. What if the turtles were young children during the events of the show?What if almost everyone they encountered had a soft spot for kids? -Caprisun After the Kraang invasion, New York is back on its feet and Karai is recovered. Little does he know, such selflessness can haveunwanted and very damaging consequences. He says they won't hurt Auggie since they need him and that the two of them we'll be able to help him if they're alive. Most are just me projecting onto Donnie. However, with the passing of years the turtles have grown bored an A few nights after the incident with Za-Naron, April and Donatello have finally started dating, but the terrapin in purple can't help but question if April really finds Takes place after the events of Mutant Gangland. How many final girl traits can fit in one April Stevens? Character Donatello/Casey Jones/April O'Neil (TMNT) Minor or Background Relationship (s) all ships literally hold no relevance to the plot except for gags and goofs Leonardo (TMNT) Donatello (TMNT) Michelangelo (TMNT) Raphael (TMNT) Ronin (TMNT) Chatting & Messaging Crack Treated Seriously Implied/Referenced Character Death Suicide Attempt Mention Donnie was heartbroken, scared, and alone. Until one night, you see it. Apritello She has her own students, Koya, Bludgeon, and Ocho. Cover drawn by: XxLea-nardoxX. It's an unremarkable day in New York City when Casey meets a horrible goose. Her relationship with Donnie varies from series to series, depending on both of their personalities and interests. Please consider turning it on! Write your ideas in the comments and hopefully I'll write them out! In season 2, April and the turtles meet Casey Jones, whom Donatello soon hates because he considers him his rival for April's love. Your partner in crime? April screams I mean, Donnie is right April! The art belongs to IIoyd-007 on Tumblr: https://www.tumgik.com/tag/donnie%20x%20casey. Little does he know, across town, Aprils going through the same thing. But sometimes our plans don't go as expected. How to survive, that is the question12. Please consider turning it on! Leo, "Origami Tsunami", OFFICIAL B&B PLAYLIST! How will the two handle taking c April gives birth to her and Donnie's kid, a newborn baby girl. Apritello Week 2023 Fanfiction: Day 6 - Favorite AU. Mikey learns how to handle a world without his brothers around to help him 24/7. FanonSemi-Canon(2012) FANON Will he be able to stop them from ruining their plans in time? Action/Adventure. , "Donnie, where's your your thing, your emotionless passion?" It's a bunch of my Apritello oneshots for Apritello week. April's not in denial about being in denial. You must never go to the surface of the o Miyoko is having difficulties with donnie liking April. He wouldn't be much help with his hurt arm and April would keep him company. I swear I don't mean to. Donnie and April- All this time, a teenage mutant ninja turtles fanfic | FanFiction Donnie and April- All this time By: Reflected Darkness While on patrol Donatello spots Casey and April talking he decides to confront Casey about it. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Sprinting left to right, from Donnie, to Mikey, to Raph and back to Mikey. Aprils spent her entire life trying to be something shes not. He felt utterly defenseless when he was sick. CREDITS TO PURPLE VELBETH ON THEIR PLATFORMS]] Donnie was heartbroken, scared, and alone. The one where Sterling and Blair have to catch a skip at a Star Wars convention and Sterling suddenly becomes a Star Wars fan herself, not because April likes it at all, but because of research purposes. Running Late Are We? Like a living nightmare, he and his small sons were captured by people who would not see them as anything else but animals. 1987 Chapitre 5 : Porte de sortie. But one day, while Casey was Donatello is creative, inventive, clumsy, dorky, bashful, and overall a genius! Sterling and April are healing and they finally get to their someday. Donnie and April sit cuddled on the sofa, wrapped in soft blankets and cushioned by satin pillows. This is a Leo and Karai fanfiction! AU for If April was still possessed by her own powers, influenced by it's bad ability. My idea of what could have happened for S2 of Teenage Bounty Hunters. Two universes. Or; the "April is a witch from Witchtown" au. It is also the fourth most written ship in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 1987) tags and the second most written in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2012) tag and the most written in the tag. Also, a certain situation makes Lizzie realize that Hopes company is not that bad. ***Illustrations included! One day, he finds an old laptop left behind by his late brother. If only he could remember how the story ended, maybe then he could know what the hell he was supposed to do to save his family.Aka: Donnie in one of those found family magic aus that you see with ligit every fandom ever. Or possessed, w ABSOLUTELY NO TCEST OR PROSHIPS! Apritello Week 2023 Fanfiction for Day 6, Favorite AU, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (258), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2012) (479), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types (424), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018) (180), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies) (50), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2003) (45), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (IDW Comics) (25), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 1987) (15), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT) (67), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT), Some Stories Are Inspired By Real Life Experiences, study session ruined via sewer water surge, kinda gross considering the whole sewage situation, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Putting this tag because pregnancy plays a heavy role in this one-shot, So if you are sensitive PLEASE DO NOT READ, April's becoming more aquatic and mermaid-like essentially, How to Date a Cosmic Eldritch God: Apritello Cthulhu AU, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types, Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & April O'Neil & Raphael (TMNT), but he's still mostly a good older sibling trying his best, Donnie and Mikey are in Big Dramatic Love, but Big Dramatic Love can get pretty Dramatic, Leo and Raph are having their own problems, this all sounds bad guys but I promise it has a happy ending, Casey Jones & Cassandra Jones | Foot Recruit & April O'Neil & The Turtles (TMNT), just cannot emphasize enough how stupid they are, Don is autistic and April is a beautiful and stoic woman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies), Science stuff I have no idea about but still write it anyway, We're Looking Forward to the Future |FUTURE LEO|, Disaster Twins Donatello and Leonardo (TMNT), All the turtle brothers have adhd and autism, im dangling the sad with a happy ending tag over ur heads, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Mrs. O'Neil | April O'Neil's Mother (TMNT), Post-Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018) Season 2, Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022), Yes I looked up the name of the position they're in so it's properly labeled, Creampie technically due to how the peen is structured, cue me slamming their lips together like action figures over and over, It's not said outright but its important to me, Depictions of Gun Violence in a Video Game, Day 3 some curse words are directed at April, Bullshitting Plant Science and Moon Science, If I need to tag anything else as always lmk, If these two just talked we wouldn't be here, but no these two are idiots and hurt each other on accident, Also this AU is a group effort on the Apritello Server, April isn't really in this but she is in the AU, So I'm including the ship because it's endgame, To be fair Donnie's an Eldritch God his moral compass isn't exactly pure, someone please just read the book CORRECTLY.