In fact: Many facts about the band on their website are similar to real facts about ABBA and Ramones. http://www.highwaytohellrocks.com/html/brianandcliff.html, Here is a killer ELTON JOHN tribute Rocket Man LOL The real obsessives are THE CUREHEADS they've been going for 20 years. In fact, only two former members have actually played. Boca Black Box, 8221 Glades Rd, # 10,Boca Raton,FL,United States, Boca Raton, United States. The Wholigans you tube channel Attend, Share & Influence! One of the only bands to share the stage with real AC/DC members , http://www.maximumbands.com/highway_to_hell.html Daybreak: The Music & Passion of Barry Mainlow in Boca Raton, DAYBREAK: The Music & Passion of Barry Manilow in Boca Raton, MIAMI NICE 2023 MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND ANNUAL ALL WHITE YACHT PARTY, 30th Annual Cinco De Mayo Phoenix Festival, Entrepreneurship for Tech Employees and Engineers - Boca Raton, PBCCS Networking Event at Biergarten in Boca Raton, Entrepreneurship Coaching Session - Boca Raton, Stoke the FIRE In You - Former Athlete Competition Event, Spirits & Spice Boca Raton Whiskey Experience, Create Generational Wealth with Real Estate - Boca Raton, FL, Latin Nights - Calaveras Cantina Boca Raton, Boca Raton Party Bus To Fort Lauderdale Night Clubs, DAER V.I.P NIGHTCLUB ROUNDTRIP PARTY BUS FRIDAYS / SATURDAYS. Carnival of Sin does a pretty good job, but I've never seen them live. Playing in a tribute band takes more dedication than just being in a cover band; in fact, many tribute band members seem to have made the leap from fan over to fanatical. However, some gardeners prefer heirloom tomatoes due to their historical significance, seed-saving capabilities, and diverse characteristics. http://www.myspace.com/motleycruetributebands. Often the musicians playing in tribute bands are amazing musicians in their own right so why are they devoting their energy to copying someone else? I am a Who fan as well, actually a pretty gigantic John Entwistle fan, so I'm glad to know about them, thank you for spreading the word! However, The Musical Box has been recreating early Genesis shows since 1993. Their instruments are vintage duplicates. In 1998, the seond singer was asked back and the band went onto play shows all over Britain, Ireland and even the middle east. I would agree with Bjorn and Fan Halen being on the list. After the band were established, the band hired Wayne Taylor and made their way through massive European tours, culminating in a performance at Feyenoord Stadium, along side U2 on the 'Pop' tour. Eddie has played all over North America and internationally as well having played with former Doors guitarist Robby Krieger and his band. The band was called Crystal Ship, and their show, called "Renaissance Of The Doors", packed clubs and theaters up and down the East Coast. Find Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors tour schedule in Edmonton, concert details, reviews and photos. See our 97 + video's and judge for yourself. Hayseed Dixie AC/DC tribute to AC/DC songs with a country spin. Do yourself a huge favor, go to their website and see for yourself and check their tour dates and go see them LIVE. Osbourne Tribute in the US! They were really good guys to me and their show was a complete and pleasant surprise. Jimi Hendrixs Woodstock band members Mitch Mitchell on drums and Billy Cox on Bass. Jim Salzer, former concert promoter and current owner of Salzer's Records in Ventura, brought the L.A. band up the coast on a tip from his friend Ronnie Haran. One popular hybrid tomato is the Big Beef variety, known for its productivity, disease tolerance, and adaptability. Other midget acts lip Tickets $20.00. Hard to tell from their song names: Surfing Queen, The Pinhead Takes it All, Hej Ho Disco. (www.gabba.co.uk), At first I wasnt going to include this one because their Wikipedia article said they didnt play their own instruments but after watching a few videos Im pretty sure that they are playing them. CRYSTAL SHIP is THE ORIGINAL highly acclaimed act that pays tribute to Jim Morrison and THE DOORS. Crystal Ship (Tribute to The Doors) is happening on Friday, June 30, 2023 at 08:00PM EDT at Hard Rock Cafe. Our newest biography website and YouTube channel. 5,328 likes. Crystal Ship (Tribute To The Doors) - UNATION Veteran Doors tribute singer Eddie Racci will be fronting Crystal Ship. He plays guitar ok but can really play the hell out of the drums. We are truly honoured. Your tickets will be valid for entry. This band play for the love of the music, and do their best to give the audience a great musical experience. Coincidence? Also to boot they are all big Who fans. Dread Zeppelin is in the 'Honorable Mentions' list at the end of the article they aren't eligible for the top ten list because they don't meet the guidelines. They don't pretend to be look a likes or soundalikes. If you or anyone else who is a Motley Crue fan wants to check it out please feel free to do so. Nice name! (Plus, I got some good info on tributes to bands that I like!) While the recordings on their website are good, again, it's the live shows that put them at the top of my list. They do raggae versions of Led Zeppelin songs, only their lead singer is an Elvis impersonator. And who under 40 would want to see them???? eTickets has top seats available for every Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors concert in Canada and the US. On August 18 2008 he wrote: "Thank you for da listing. I mean they are every bit as good as their videos. http://www.thewholigans.com/ On guitar playing his authentic Cherry SG that Robby Krieger played, will be Eric Senderoff, a long time pioneer of the tribute (World touring Rolling Stones and Tina Turner Tributes) and blues scene. Hi I reckon these guys should be on the list they were in the all time top 5 tribute bands list by The London Times! @Magog: Actually, the 'fanatical' in the title refers to the band members not the fans. 639 likes. We have moved the weirdness to other spaces. Every costume used by Peter Gabriel from 1972-1975 has been painstakingly copied using the actual props as models (again with Peter Gabriels permission). This was a fun list. 708-960-4740 AN AMERICAN PRAYER Jim morrison & the Doors live concert experience IS EVERYBODY IN? In the heyday of the Jersey circuit, their record of prominence over all the other bands on the scene was unchallenged. it's not a "pure" tribute band, but Dread Zeppelin has to get an honorable mention for having an Elvis impersonator doing reggae styled remakes of Led Zeppelin songs. Blood Brothers ft Mike Zito and Albert Castiglia. No variation is allowed. Check them out they needed to be #1 on this list . I think Aussie Floyd is a better tribute band than Pink Fraud >.>, Just saw these guys out in Oxnard a couple of weeks ago. Six months to the day of that first show, Crystal Ship sold out the Capitol Theater in Passaic, the first of three times the band would accomplish that feat. GABBA is currently dormant we haven't played any live shows since 2007 when Bee Bee disappeared. based in the UK and have toured the world as a search through Youtube will tell you. http://www.myspace.com/girlsgirlsgirlsnyc. Sorry, Chasen, when I wrote the list I couldn't find any evidence that the Iron Maidens were still together right now their website says they are auditioning for a new frontwoman: http://www.theironmaidens.com/ I'm jealous that you got to see them, they look amazing! They performed the entire album The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway and a few other tunes like The Knife and Watchers Of The Sky. Adding to the aura that Crystal Ship created was a concert size light show and sound system. The Crystal Ship by The Doors song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. They are more the Who of modern days.. We just seen an incredible "The Cure" tribute band in Hollywood called The Cured. Thanks for letting us know! Gardening in Florida's Horse Country: Overcoming Challenges and Utilizing Local Resources, Title: Navigating Florida's Horse Country Gardening Challenges If you wanna hear a dead on tribute to Steely Dan. Also, going by the video above, the guitar player wears a cow costume on stage. Show Dates are Subject to Change. We recreate the studio sound of The Doors in a live concert recreation, and perform with a psychedelic 60s style lightshow Circa Fillmore West 1969. Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors concert tickets in Sellersville - Buy Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors tickets for an upcoming events at Sellersville Theater 1894 in Sellersville, Pennsylvania on Mon Jul 3, 2023 - 08:00 PM. (video setting changed to private so unavailable). The Roadhouse Doors Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors is the greatest. I've seen 'em a few times and they kick ass. The Ultimate Doors Tribute Experience - Crystal Ship Time CRYSTAL SHIP has traveled the world keeping the spirit of Jim Morrison and THE DOORS alive. They're playing stuff that was never even played live by the artists who wrote the music Too White Crew covers! oops I forgot It's well worth checking them out.. Their website is. Hi there. Is it the ultimate compliment, a cash grab, or just a lack of original material? The band were even led into U2's changing room by mistake! Check out this Dutch tribute to Rage against the Machine if you like. Crystal Ship - The - Crystal Ship - The Doors Tribute Band - Facebook There are two other Bands I could mention, the argentine Queen-Tribute God Save The Queen (www.dsr.com.ar) and the Beatles-Tribute Fab Four from California (http://www.thefabfour.com), Just thought the Journey fans might want to check this one out, Tribute to Journey Odyssey Road. They're all girls (obviously). Chicago, IL / Port Charlotte, FL USA Tel. , and my favorite Apocalyptica (done original music & other covers since their Metallica only early days). Nothing is left to chance, and they always perform 125% !!!! Thanks for reading my list and for letting me know about this tribute band! Copper has been known to kill tomato plants if placed directly into the stem or base, but placing copper wire around the wound may not have the same effect. Now Crystal Ship is back in 2023! Cool! Don't accept pale imitators The original Achtung Baby are the originals! Their first two albums, at minimum, fostered a lysergic sound that wasn't afraid of catchy tunes in the process. Has not played a show since 2007 so disqualified. Crystal Ship transforms any venue into the kind of dark, mystical . The group utilized the services of road crews that worked on major tours, with bands such as Aerosmith and Meat Loaf. Checked them out at their reverbnation site http://www.reverbnation.com/decadeofdecadencemotleycruetributeband and the vocals sound pretty convincing (sounds like a live recording). Like Lez Zeppelin, for example that name rocks! They have earned the number one spot on this list for several reasons: their longevity (20 years and counting! Get your tickets today for Crazy Train: The Ozzy Osbourne Experi." They sound better than Steely Dan!!! Doors tribute | An American Prayer \m/ \m/. They're all right, if a little cheesy. I am fortunate to have seen Genesis do these shows 36 years ago, trust me when I say seeing The Musical Box is like walking through a time tunnel and coming out back in 1973 on the other side. Sunday May 7th. The group I follow is called The Musical Box. At the start of 2000, the band had split and 'son of' Achtung Baby were formed, although never attaining the earlier success of the original band. 708-733-4274, Jim morrison & the Doors live concert experience. Moonlight Drive - Not to Touch the Earth - and more Give me songs to sing and emerald dreams to dream and I'll give you love unfolding. There are sooo many good tribute bands out there!! Eddie has played all over North America and internationally as well having played with former Doors guitarist Robby Kreiger and his band. POST REVUE. Simply Elton is a celebration of Sir Elton John's incredible musical career. The DOORS tribute band - The Crystal Ship Live im Nachtleben Frankfurt am Main, 27. Look and sound like the real thing. Privacy Policy | TopTenz T-Shirts | Sponsors. Ever heard of, Yeah, Listen to " Opportinities, rent, it's a sin, You only tell me you love me when your drunk, Jealousy, to name a fewthen you open your mouth and make a stupid statement. I Crystal Ship sono il primo tributo italiano ai The Doors. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. Top 10 Fanatical Tribute Bands - Toptenz.net Seen them many many times dont want to see Steely Dan anymore. 5,328 likes. [2] Another one, worthy of this list is a great Midlands based (but will travel) Who tribute band. Iron Horse does kickass bluegrass covers of Metallica and Ozzy. Thanks again for including us in your top ten list. Whats the story with tribute bands anyways? Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. Get Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors Tickets for all Edmonton concerts at the most affordable prices and with minimum fees. Bucks County's charming towns and main streets are filled with fantastic shopping and culinary delights. But most importantly, their name is hee-har-hilarious! Joining the band will be keyboardist and multi- instrumentalist James Graff. I have seen Kiss Army and they were so much like the real deal, it was scary. 641 likes. I've personal seen and heard the Ca. Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors Tickets 2023 | TicketNetwork (www.minikissonline.com), Two Swedish women covering Pet Shop Boys songs. 2021 An American Prayer, LLC. They are motivated by love, not just money. They also hit the East Coast amusement park circuit, with regular sold out appearances at the Great Adventure arena, usually on July 3rd, the anniversary of Jim Morrisons death. Hopefully Axel Rose finds it first. Check these guys out, they're called Bargain The Who Tribute band. This is one of the most narrow-minded comments (as well as completely ignorant) that I have ever come across! Just look at them! Sat., 9/23/2023 Doors 6:00 PM Show 7:00 PM, Central Wisconsin Convention & Expo Center, Wausau, WI, Fri., 9/29/2023 Doors 6:30 PM Show 7:30 PM, ationally-Performing Elton John Impersonator, Simply Elton and The Mad Hatters Band - The Bitch Is Back, Simply Elton is backed by the fabulous Mad Hatters Band, Meet Simply Elton Up Close and Personal (in this video)! Crystal Ship - The Doors Tribute Band | Sisak - Facebook The first in the Nation to release a 17 song CD of the Journey catalog. A few minutes later, the band arrives at the Pre-Lachaise cemetery's gate and Beausjour guides them towards the tomb of James Douglas Morrison while turning on her device. Pretty cool and they are currently doing shows so they would be eligible for this list. Once again, thanks and have a great 2012!! Those wacky kids! Very euro-pop, funny, yet catchy. The band was called Crystal Ship, and their show, called Renaissance Of The Doors, packed clubs and theaters up and down the East Coast. The Mystery, The Spirit and The Magic of a Doors concert now comes alive again. - Tribute to Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, The Rising - World's Best Tribute to Bruce Springsteen, Mick Adams & The Stones Performing Choice Cuts From The Exile On Main Street Album, Henry Kapono - 50th Anniversary of The Songs of C&K, The Tony Bennett Songbook ft Mark Verabian, Classic Albums Live: Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Kids of Charlemagne - Tribute to Steely Dan, Uli Jon Roth - Interstellar Sky Guitar Tour, Don McLean: The American Pie 50th Anniversary Tour, Ronstadt Revival - Linda Ronstadt Tribute. Maybe we . UNCHAINED The mighty Van Halen tribute Is by far the best. Doors 5:00 pm / Show 7:00 pm. Singer Eddie Racci invokes the spirit of "The Lizard King" and delivers a powerful recreation of a DOORS concert experience. I just received an email from Gabba member Stig. (www.beatallica.org). http://www.maximumbands.com/absolute_queen.html. Bucks County is home to many places to stay including cozy bed and breakfasts and contemporary hotels. Sara if you want to give me the name of a specific Motley Crue band that meets the guidelines the list is following, I'll check them out. Based out of Peoria, AZ and playing a show on October 8th. Or is it the other way around? We are an up and coming Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks Tribute band, White Winged Dovereally enjoyed your post and list, and everyones comments and band suggestions! The Original Achtung Baby were formed in 1993 by Luke Pepper and Dean Bush. April 24, 2021. ", Love Me Two Times - Hello, I Love You - Alabama Song (Whiskey Song) - The Crystal Ship -, Back Door Man - Peace Frog - Touch Me - Waiting for the Sun -. The Original Crystal Ship from the 70's through the 90's. E.g. You left out one tribute band that hail from Nashville, TN. Doors open at 7 PM . see for yourself, www, unchainedvhtribute.com. AN AMERICAN PRAYER is a registered trademark of An American Prayer, LLC. That what I was thinking too. I replaced 2 videos that were not working any more (Westend Girls and Bjorn Again) and I built a Tribute Band YouTube playlist where I will continue to collect videos of the fantastic talent you share in the comments. Heres a link to their site for any Steely Dan fans out there- looks like theyve been around for at least 8 years and have 15 members? There are a ton of Crue tributes. The owner Joey is actually quite talented. Subscribed to personalized events updates! Now that I've lived with this list for a while, I think I would have to say that I'd probably put the West End Girls in my honorable mentions or at #11 and then add this band- not sure in what position, I'm so critical of my cover bands, so many standards. Iron Maidens All female tribute to Iron Maiden. "He sounded so much like Jim Morrison, it was eerie"-C.W. ! Good Times Magazine Get this: they are all-female, and they are amazing musicians. A must see for any doors fan or someone just wanting to see a good show Good Times Magazine, Close your eyes and it sounds exactly like the doors. One was a Paul Stanley and the other was the recenlty departed Peter Criss. That reminds me to the real ABBA. 7. "I just can . The Wholigans the worlds first tribute to THE WHO since 1982. If their name was funny I might consider it. The Doors - Break on through ( LIVE - Tribute Band - Crystal Ship ) HQ They all have their own hair and even have Robert Smith's own guitar tech on lead guitar. The Crystal Ship by The Doors - Songfacts The whole band doesn`t resemble the Doors but obviously the Jim Morrison is a bit of a doopleganger but they actually play the Doors songs spot on as the real Doors write the tunes and use similar if not the same equipment.its a total tribute which really does Jim Morrison and co proud,by far the most exciting Doors tribute I`ve seen`.I would even go as far to say maybe even better than The Doors of the last fourty odd years without their singer. 2023 visit bucks county. Mucho appreciado! They have at least 2 CD's out. It looks like there are currently no tickets available for this event. Crystal Ship - A Renaissance of the Doors (Tribute Band) 18 MAR Sat 2023 7:00 PM 11:30 PM Ended The Mystery, The Spirit and The Magic of a Doors concert now comes alive again. Go back in time to Los Angeles in the 1960s, and experience the atmosphere around Venice Beach as one of the most prolific, controversial, and influential rock bands of the era is reborn for a 21st Century audience. I'll put a request in with the site to have them and Apocalyptica added. The band claims that Jim said the song was a metaphor for . I think, they will never play again. Oh yeah their site is http://www.woodstockmud.com if you wanna hear them . They're not like most of the tribute bands I've seen before. Type above and press Enter to search. They even sometimes performed with the famed Joshua Light Show, which toured with the original Doors. Do you recall the fictitious Doors cover band Crystal Sh*t who were mentioned in "Bitchin' Camaro" by The Dead Milkmen. The band has been BTW Are there any decent Kinks cover bands? We reserve tables for groups of 6 or more. How about: The X-Rays (double meaning there), A Rock N Roll Fantasy, Nothing Lasts Forever, Labour of Love, the Hot Potatoes, or the Dedicated Followers of Fashion. Click on the button below and check out our upcoming tour dates. wheres the ALICE COOPER ? Riders on the Storm - LA Woman - The End - Light My Fire - Break on Through -, Roadhouse Blues - People are Strange - When the Music's Over - Five to One -, Love Her Madly - Love Me Two Times - Hello, I Love You - Alabama Song (Whiskey Song) - The Crystal Ship - Back Door Man - Peace Frog - Touch Me - Waiting for the Sun -. Doors Guitarist, Robby Krieger "Crystal Ship is all the things a good tribute band should behe looked like Jim Morrison and he had every sway, tilt, leer, growl, right down to the leather pants." New York Sounds Magazine "Unquestionably, the ultimate Doors tribute band in the world!" WRCN, New York, NY "Amazing! The band website is http://www.recklessheart.net The original Heart guitarist Roger Fisher has already complimented them on their demo performance on You Tube! And, in true crazy tribute style, the Bootleg Beatles arrived for their US tour from London exactly 20 years after their favorite group on Pan Am flight 01A on February 7, 1984. After eight years, the original band are back, complete with the world's finest Bono 'soun-a-like' B.B.Mitchell and they are ready to take back their position of finest and nearest thing to 'official U2 tribute' ever. Check us out at http://www.u2lavation.com. Mike Zito and Albert Castiglia - Gulf Coast Records Album Release. Here is a link to another tribute band for Queen you may like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSuk6R34Usw. Woman and more. Its called Little Ozzy.For the 1st time ever there is a little person Ozzy (www.bcdc.ca), They play Abba songs in the style of the Ramones. Doors tribute band channels Jim After seeing a homegrown Doors tribute band Crystal Ship in concert, one might be tempted to jump over to Paris to make sure Jim Morrison's gravesite is still intact. They are called Take the Power Back, and they are a Rage Against the Machine tribute band. killer Real band. They were given use (approved by Genesis) of the 1000+ actual background slides used for the 1974 Lamb Lies Down on Broadway tour recreation. under a rock ? I don't get it The pet shop boys? I was Paul Stanley for 2 years and ace for 2 years in Minikiss. The band had their beginnings in the late 70s, before tribute bands even existed with singer Joe Tag. The I love Slash, I can't help myself thanks for the tip! Crystal Ship - The Doors Tribute Band, Sisak, Croatia. You're welcome and thanks for reading my list . They meet all of the guidelines and their awesome website and funny merch gives them that extra something. I'm simply a true fan of MRSPEED, posting these comments as my own personal opinion, and I personally believe that they deserve to be on your # 1 TOP spot. Crystal Ship - The Doors Tribute Band, Sisak, Croatia. Crystal Ship - Sonicbids Crystal Ship - A Renaissance of the Doors (Tribute Band) Our bands name is VENICE. Luke Pepper guitars, keyboards, vocals, programming. Dezember 2022The DOORS tribute band aus dem Rhein Main Gebiet bringen den psychedelischen Sound der Doors in einer mitreienden Live-Show auf die Bhne.Stefan aus Mainz bernimmt die Rolle des Jim Morrison, Jens aus Offenbach spielt die Orgel und bedient den Fender Rhodes Bass, Micha aus Aschaffenburg bernimmt den Gitarrenpart von Robbie Krieger und George aus Limburg sitzt am Schlagzeug.Bei der Auswahl der Instrumente scheut man weder Kosten noch Mhe: Wenn die Location/Bhnengre es erlaubt, steht die original Gibson G101 Orgel auf der Bhne, das Ludwig Drumkit stammt ebenso aus den 60ern wie die Gibson SG. Florida used to have maybe 3 tribute bands based there in 2005 but since then over 40 have emerged led by Highway to Hell the amazing AC/DC Tribute show. Plus, they've been off the radar for quite some time. When they start pulling in almost a $100,000 a night in gate receipts like The Musical Box does let me know. The vocals are the absolute closest you will hear to Vince Neil without Vince himself singing! Tom Wagner's varieties of tomatoes have been a hit among gardeners for years. tribute to UNCHAINED & ITs a race for 2 nd Place. We are a French tribute band to the DOORS. They succeeded at capturing that spirit beyond all expectations. Dark Star Orchestra? Another band notlisted I would say deserves a lot of attention is Arrival. Light My Fire - The End und Riders On The Storm zu hren - dabei orientiert sich The Doors Tribute Band mehr an den Livealben und unzhligen Bootlegs der Doors: Es wird auch mal spontan improvisiert, kein Song klingt genauso wie am Abend vorher.Ein spannender Trip in die Sixties!UliWood picturesthedoorstributeband.defacebook.com/thedoorstributeinstagram.com/thedoorstributebandfacebook.com/ClubNachtlebenFfm var today = new Date(); I think it is the only non-Floyd song they ever recorded and released. Call (888) 456-8499 today or buy online. http://www.odysseyroadband.com. Don't they? Usually 20-25 shows per tour, 2 tours per year, in the US and Europe, selling out 2,000-3,000 seat venues at $30 a pop in the US and Canada and up to 5,000 seat venues in Europe at 30-40 Euros a ticket. " The Crystal Ship " is a song by American rock band the Doors, from their 1967 debut album The Doors, and the b-side of the number-one hit single "Light My Fire". has a BIG presence and voice! One word: awesome. The band was formed in Hawthorne, NJ, and played its first few gigs at a biker bar in Paterson called the Highland Tavern. He sure looks like David Lee Roth, if David Lee Roth had a time machine. I swoon over their version of "Tragedy" and "How Deep Is Your Love" is just sweet. The Ceremony is ready to begin! Bugsy Siegel The Mob Comes to Las Vegas, Admiral William Halsey: The US Navys Bull in a China Shop, 100% tribute band (not too many other covers, no original songs), Active (if I didnt see recent activity, I disqualified them), Tribute to a band, not a single performer, Musicianship (must actually sing and play instruments), Can not contain any members of the original band. The TicketNetwork online marketplace connects you with the Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors tickets you want! Eric (Paul) learned how to play the bass left-handed just so the experience was more authentic. I just checked out their website (link is in Rich's comment above): "endorsed by Mick Fleetwood himself, and raved about by Peter Greens biographer, the only Mac tribute band to authentically replicate the classic Stevie/Lindsey/Christine/John/Mick 'Rumours' line-up." Buy Crystal Ship - Tribute to The Doors Edmonton Concert Tickets at All da beast and more Stig x". I enjoyed the fact that your tribute bands weren't all clones and that some of them had twists on the originals. but check these guys out there called green date, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA5_BqJweEA, Keep The Faith is the Quintessential Bon Jovi tribute Band ( it says so on their website) Having been to almost everyone of their shows ( and consider I am not in the band I think that rocks)They put on a show that is as good as Bon Jovi. So I'm sad panda. There were many live broadcasts of shows over stations such as WPLJ in New York and WYSP in Philadelphia. Veteran Doors tribute singer Eddie Racci will be fronting Crystal Ship.