More >>. Elizabethtown College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate as compared to a high school diploma, or any other legally protected status. Organizations, Community We love to swim. Engagement, Faculty *Typical high peak times Monday - Friday, 6AM-1PM, 4-6:30PM We also just registered Caroline for Summer Playground at the Community Park. The staff is great. PROGRAM POOL SCHEDULE. Once on the scheduling page, find the desired virtual class on the calendar, click and register. Fees/Memberships Spend a day at the indoor aquatic center, with slides, rock cliffs, water fall rock walls, lazy rivers, and more. was a member for several years and got the wanderlust. Class schedule effective 4/1/2021. Turn left and head north until the light at 500 North. A teaching minor may only be received by students graduating with a teaching major. Outdoor Early Swim Hours(Outdoor Activity Pool Only) Restaurants near Etown Swim & Fitness Center: 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Elizabethtown College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate as compared to a high school diploma, or any other legally protected status. There is something for everyone to enjoy while at the Provo Recreation Center. When I moved back I asked if I could reinstate my membership since I had already paid for several months that I never got to use. I tried a couple for several years in each , but missed the variety offered here. Group Fitness classes are free for all current students. {{::party.modified | moment:'MMMM D, YYYY'}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getRepetition(party)}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getDuration(party)}}, {{::party.modified | moment:'MMMM D, YYYY'}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getInstructorName(party)}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getSubstituteName(party)}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getDanceLevel(party)}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getCardioLevel(party)}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getClassTypeName(party)}}. Come try it out. Etown Swim & Fitness Center (Elizabethtown) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. A Recreation Center Membership gives you full access to all amenities in the facility. I just moved back to Kentucky from Georgia, she wanted me to go to swim and fitness (instead of planet fitness) so I could workout with her. Payments can be made via credit card or employee charge. Records, Clubs and More >> Fitness There are over 100 fitness classes a week to choose from. Large water guns Allowed: From offering childcare so you can work out in silence and peace of mind, to special fitness classes geared toward women - we know what women want. This commitment applies but is not limited to decisions made with respect to hiring and promotion, the administration of educational programs and policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other College administered programs. More >> Child Watch Drop your child off for up to two hours while you swim laps or take an exercise class . Get started and take the first step by setting up a consultation with one of our Certified . Locks are not provided in the locker room, but are available to purchase for $7. Living, Office It's where you live and we're here to do one thing, make it better. Luca LOVED the class, and we will definitelybe back next year! PARKS AND RECREATION ACTIVITY GUIDE. Indoor Slides Upon arrival to the class, instructor will check in each participant. Once levels 1-3 are completed the child is eligible to join the Dolphin Swim Team! Facebook Twitter Whether you are looking to swim laps, cool off during the summer, or join an aquatics fitness class, you can do it all here. We also offer swim lessons for an additional charge. Thank YOU. E-town Swim and Fitness Center - Elizabethtown Kentucky WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING TO TRAIN, COMPETE OR PLAY, WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL Swim Fitness 90+ Classes Included Calendar Ladies-Only Zone Swim Lessons Schedule A Visit Childcare Virtual Tour of Student Activities, Community and Civic When the outdoor pool is closed during winter months, children of all ages can use the pool during Saturday Open Swim from Noon 4 PM on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Have fun and be safe! It is one of her favorite activities and something she looks forward to each summer :). This minor is designed to prepare students to teach in public schools. AQUA NINJA COURSE. ok place for the preppy sort of athleticism. No group fitness class schedule changes for your New Year's weekend! Unverified, {{::classLocatorResults.getRepetition(party)}} This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 2707657946 This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. This commitment applies but is not limited to decisions made with respect to hiring and promotion, the administration of educational programs and policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other College administered programs. Drop-In Fitness Classes are all included in your membership. PROGRAM POOL SCHEDULE The lifeguard has the final responsibility to inform patrons of any other rules. May 31-August 12. At E-town Swim and Fitness Center, you can enjoy more than just a gym membership. Apply to Swim Instructor, Swimming Coach, Lifeguard and more! I wanted to try Zumba and belly dancing. When purchasing a membership to the Provo Recreation Center, the purchaser receives a discount when joining for a set term. I know that technically, legally, that contract protects them, but that does not make what they pulled anything less than common thievery. 3026 Ring Road Elizabethtown, KY, 42701, US 2707657946 Directions. No changing swim diapers on the deck, U.S. Coast Guard approved safety devices only, Inflatable water wings are permitted in select pool areas. Free for Recreation Center Membership, or pay the daily admission. A wide variety of group fitness classes are offered to accommodate a range of skills, interests and age groups. Back to top. Directions, {{::dateParties.date | moment:'YYYY-MM-DD':'MMM D'}}, {{::party.start_time | moment:'HH:mm':'LT'}}, {{::classLocatorResults.getClassTypeName(party)}} Claim Profile. Its where you live and were here to do one thing, make it better. All those happy faces today prove camp ladybug is worth the effort. When is Etown Swim & Fitness Center open? Horrible experience. Unverified, {{::classLocatorResults.getRepetition(party)}} Equipment fee of $1-$2 charged for racquetball, tennis, and Pickleball racquets, as well as wallyball equipment. Whether you are looking to swim laps, cool off during the summer, or join an aquatics fitness class, you can do it all here. Noodles, Not Allowed: Once the class begins, no refunds given. Indoor Pool Open Swim Hours (toys on) Check out our rates and plans. Summer Hours (Memorial Day-Labor Day) Members can reserve racquetball and tennis courts up to a week in advance. 13 Swim jobs available in Castilla, UT on Indeed.com. Etown Swim and Fitness center . Really wish we had a facility like this in Bullitt county. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. All from the convenience of your phone or computer! At E-town Swim and Fitness Center, you can swim all year. Children wearing water wings must be within arms reach of an adult at all times, No one under 15 years is permitted in the hot tub, Indoor slide-Must be at least 40", no double riders and no lifejackets allowed, Please do not swim if you are sick or have diarrhea. If not present 5 minutes before a class begins, instructor will remove you from the list, and the spot will be filled from a waitlist. When you join the ESFC family you get access to a wide variety of classes, personal training, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, childcare, and so much more. GENERAL HOURS Monday . What hotels are near Etown Swim & Fitness Center? To view these requirements go to https://www.schools.utah.gov/curr/licensing or contact the Education Advisement Center, 350 MCKB, 801-422-3426. Upon completion of league play on Saturdays, there are four courts available for usage beginning at 3:00PM. I do maintenance here. Large toys Prior to registering for classes, employees must first submit payments via: www.etowncollegeonline.com/groupfitness. Advertises heated pool, which wasn't. Pools are closed for all members whenever the facility has booked swim meets for area swim teams. Facebook Twitter Email Zumba Class Schedule STRONG Nation Class Schedule {{::dateParties.date . Swim Team Minimum Requirement: Can swim 25 yards doing freestyle and backstroke and coach approval. Saturday/Holidays/Spring & Fall Break 12PM-8PM All Competition Pool users (public lap swimmers, swim teams, aquatic classes, other user groups) will be asked to share lanes during high peak times. ESFC Outdoor 50 meter Long Course pool located at the Elizabethtown Swim and Fitness Center in Dolphin Park. When you join the E-town Swim and Fitness Center family, you get more than just a gym. Personal training can help you jump start your fitness plan, increase your health and self-image and drive you to meet your ultimate goals. More >>, Aquatics & We will still continue to post any changes/cancellations, and will update the entire pinned post. Membership gives you discounted access to events held throughout the year, such as the Halloween Carnival. Everything you would want in a gym! More >>, Child Watch Monday-Friday 10AM-12PM (No Holidays) Staff. Small squirt guns The class is designed to increase the participant's flexibility, joint stability, dynamic balance, coordination, agility, reaction-time, muscular strength, and cardiovascular endurance. etown swim and fitness class schedulethe renaissance apartments chicago. $ prevents frequent use. Friday 7PM-9PM. No questions have been asked about this experience. 5/26/23-9/4/23: Monday-Saturday 12PM-8PM FACILITY HOURS Bonnie is incredible, and in a short amount of time, we've seen a big change in Luca's stamina and persistence in the pool. Spend a day at the indoor aquatic center, with slides, rock cliffs, water fall rock walls, lazy rivers, and more. Do you have a year round swim team or swim club? 70 S. Poplar Street Elizabethtown, PA 17022, [Greater Elizabethtown Area Recreation & Community Services]. From the freeway, take the Provo Center Street Exit 265 heading west. Adult and Youth basketball and volleyball leagues utilize two courts on Tuesday - Thursday from 6:00 - 10:00PM and one court on Monday & Friday from 6:00 - 10:00PM. 2023 Greater Elizabethtown Area Recreation & Community Services. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR TRIPLE PLAY ACCESS . Monday-Saturday 12PM-8PM. And it is a relaxed job where I can work at my own pace, but it's a dead end job. For fees, tryouts or any other information contact the Utah Valley Rays website at, Sustainability and Natural Resources Committee, Removal of Memorial on Kiwanis Park Fence, Planning Commission Administrative Hearings, Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee, Report Website Issue / Submit Web Suggestion, Find out about Swimming Lessons and Aquatic Programs, Children 5 years and under and children who cannot swim must be within arms reach of an adult at all times in the water, No denim or street clothing permitted in the pool, may wear a fitted cover up shirt or swim shorts. {{::classLocatorResults.getDays(party)}} Group Fitness classes are available for current employees at a rate of $50/semester (Fall & Spring) and $20 (summer).