Fire-Pointe-E Updates Ludicrous Speed of Firepointe. Everything has its negative equivalent. . Just trying to give a little input back to a site that I thoroughly enjoy. Maybe Im just a complete and utter noob, but if you were to travel the speed of light, wouldnt that do something similar to a sonic boom? In his/her words it is a bad oversimplification. Kim Clement has told us about a great opportunity with ludicrous technology called Fire Point E. Th Fire-Pointe-E Updates Ludicrous Speed of Firepointe A reaction which is more than adequate to be utilized for space propulsion. 1). The chances of the space craft coming into difficulties would be much higher. Due to the body nature of the electromagnetic field the resulting change in inertia is likewise a body nature and would be perfect for space propulsion. However these concepts of time travel are very different to those evoked by many descriptions of relativity. Rather than another long email I will attempt to clarify some of my ideas in response to your questions. A static electric field does not. any electric field in space will have an associated magnetic field Would the device that allows this hyperdrive to function by any chance be called an oscillation overthruster? I wont call you stupid. It is misplaced coming point for the present view ease. Anyone who dismisses real science with an ad hominem remark such as Anyone who believes that is an idiot risks being dismissed as an idiot. All rights reserved. but we are never start to try that untill everyone realized that speed have nothing to do with time mechanics. Since a photon can alter the kinetic energy of a particle that it strikes, thereby altering the local mechanical energy, perhaps it could be said to be a conveyor of mechanical energy. 50 years later. I dont want Event Horizon on our shoulders. You know, like people who eat pudding with a fork instead of a spoon. Earth isnt even 67% of the solar system! F=ma P=mv without any forces to alter inertia, inertia would be irrelevant. With an editor of course. Within a year of those contractual announcements, the Air Force initiated a race for mastering general relativity for developing the unified field theory. Further more if you could actually electromagnetically repulse or push off of a huge volume of these solar particles you could acheive greater thrust than the purely reactionary thrust of the solar sail crafts. It would sure pull your arm in alright just like any impeller would however once your arm reached the point of maximum field it would be effectively chopped to bits . Copyright 11 January 2006 All Rights Reserved. 59, no. I'm going to give you a little test here to see if any of you can pick up the word that is going to be a company that you're going to be able to invest in. The tenth month, the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains were seen. They decided to wait for the math behind the theories to be better understood before volunteering the use of the expensive piece of equipment. If you remove that limitation from the equation, issues like time travel become ludicrous concepts. [end sarcasm]. I didnt mean to seem argumentative, its just that your comment is a very common misconception, and I want to be certain not to spread it. Real phenomon which can quite easily be represented as pictures and animations as wells as formula and mathematics. It takes advantage of a loophole in Einsteinian physics. Fire-Pointe-E Updates Ludicrous Speed of Firepointe. The contract was announced in Ansel Talberts page one newspaper articles of the November 20, 1955 issue of the New York Harold-Tribune and the November 30, 1955 issue of The Miami Herald. Later he decided that two of the dimensions were unnecessary, and removed them from the theory. It has been estimated that Ford has sold more computers than IBM & Apple combined. January 24, 2012 - Prophetic Alert: Awsome. Sugar Ray Dodge said: I say this is something the US should be researching extensively. We are truly living in exciting times. I found this site to be very interesting! Such a goal was long sought by Einstein himself, but never realized. One key to creating the effects powerful enough for interstellar travel is to create a runaway nature to the electromagnetic energy, utilizing resonance and feedback. I am mearly suggesting a possibly scenario for experimentation and the rough logistics of launching a vehicle of this type and how it is immensly different from anything else to date. Enough facts, lets get to the reason your all here. VulturEMaN said: if you were to travel the speed of light, wouldnt that do something similar to a sonic boom? Its to bad we are nowhere near the power requirments to do anything really cool yet. Bellows, Lowder,et al: If a near 100% matter to energy conversion can be achieved we could do it, but even the yet to be perfected (still losing more energy than we gain) nuclear fusion is only 0.7% efficient. Email or phone. execution, of chambers with the monthly. Thanks for the clarifications. I then tried to read the actual paper, and it hurts the brain to do so! Another key is to effect only the mass of the vehicle with the field, the spaceship does not radiate energy but alters the energy of the space/time it already occupies. You may well travel right through a solid object unscathed because it isnt solid at all in p-space. What is the ticker symbol for Firepointe technology? - Answers What is Firepointe.com estimated value? I have done this and one pole does seem stronger than the other. The two pieces of tape are joined at the top, yet the bottom ends hang apart like an inverted V and will not come together, even if you tap one lightly, for a lot of hours at least overnight if the humidity is low. Force and inertia may indeed be relatedbut they cannot be equated. Elaborating on the above comment, a pebble sized piece of meteorite travelling through space is enough to lead to the destruction of a space craft, imagine how small this pebble would become in order to do the same amount of damage due to the craft travelling at such high speeds. As I state in my FAQ and my disclaimer the website is a work in progress and is basically a rough outline of a future paper or book I will write. Some great papers on black holes were among the spin-offs of that race. I was irritated by this aspect as well as some others, and I responded harshly therefore. How about this: thinly coat one end of a magnet with bismuth and you have created a (pseudo?) It is surprising that we find out some scientist worked it all out years and years before. And yet, walking on this earth are people that are breathing but they're also living, they're alive. Read More. In other words, "Kim, you've entered into a season. To receive daily, prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your inbox CLICK HERE. My physics teacher kinda laughed at me saying that my theory was in the realm of science fiction. I firmly beleive in a relationship between inertial and gravitational forces. Fire-Point Interactive - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding You say, F=ma P=mv without any forces to alter inertia, inertia would be irrelevant. People stopped talking about sound barrier as of an inpenetrable limit, it just preserved its name. By GREGORY ZELLER // Marking another quantum leap for cybersecure long-distance communications, a high-tech Stony Brook University spinoff has completed a key financing round. Thank you for your comments and criticism. - Scientific, nautical, surveying, electric, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and Although doing this on the scale of the universe is probably impossible if you are of the school of thought that only a universe sized object could compute the universe. In 1957, German theoretical physicist Burkhard Heim publicly outlined a new idea for spacecraft propulsion. Blocks weighing tons would be trailered to his place and drivers were told to leave the trailer and come back for it. Quoting Silverhill example of the latter: equating inertia with force). Gigaom Researchers take wireless to ludicrous speed I do have one comment if I may, though. HiEv: Yes I do mean precisely that LIGHT travels through time at a velocity of zero. He has performed at the Rose Bowl Stadium in California, Times Square in New York City, Mt. In a semantic and highly technical sense, not precisely. And all this space velocity effects your time-velocity in a relative way so that the spacetime constant remains constant. Are you seriouspebbles? 47, no. There is most definitly mechanical energy traversing space from the Sun to the Earth, if even in the radiative pressure of light itself. I just hope something that is plausible is found to enable long distance space travel. The worst is behind us. Thus speed becomes meaningless. Animals and Pets Anime Art Cars and Motor Vehicles Crafts and DIY Culture, Race, and Ethnicity Ethics and Philosophy Fashion Food and Drink History Hobbies Law Learning and Education Military Movies Music Place Podcasts and Streamers Politics Programming Reading, Writing, and Literature Religion and Spirituality Science Tabletop Games . I've given them to you," says the Lord. Didnt he /she just say that an extremely well-established theory may come to be described as a law? According to the laws of Physics as we understand them, its not possible to exceed the speed of light under any circumstances, so its not possible to predict what would happen if you did figure out a way. Kim Clement Prophecies: Will the Big E source go into cars? I cant believe that this simple oversight/omission/misunderstanding should generate so much controversy and unnecessary effort. sorry but i dont think that things like ligth speed stuff will open other dimensions or whatsoever, speed stuff its not thad big. Kim Clement April 28, 2012 a breakthrough in technology that is so ludicrous, and a new technology with ludicrous speed. Watch Russia, watch China, watch these nations as God prepares the earth and the wind begins to blow so that the dove can find a resting place and so that the Holy Spirit can move like He's never moved before! Not likely to happen given Earths current social attitudes of serving self over serving others. Comments inspired by Hermann Oberth in Donald Keyhoes article, I Know the Secret of the Flying Saucers, True The Mans Magazine, vol. These are very serious things. It was based on his new theory of physics which successfully described Einsteins theory of Relativity within the framework of Quantum Mechanics, and it married the two so effectively that he became an instant celebrity. But yes it IS an oversimplification. Its just my thoughts, nothing pretending to be scientific, just pure logics. Quantum mechanics is/are a fact. Please give a rigorous definition, and show how inertial fields attract each other. I may attempt more refined measurements later in my crude and shielded home lab. In a practical sense, yes. FirePoint-E, Ludicrous Kim Clement Financial Wells - YouTube 0:00 / 28:59 FirePoint-E, Ludicrous Kim Clement Financial Wells The Wealth Transfer with TC 18.8K subscribers Subscribe 3.1K views 2. How much Firepointe.com can earn? I was trying to say: I am a teacher. Unfortunately, all of these possibilities are looking rather doubtful so far. In fact this reaction is a more pure form of inducing motion than the action/reaction of solar sails and rockets in general. just like the sound barrier case described before. This has made his journey unique; a journey that has taken his inspired message to schools and colleges, churches and synagogues, alleyways and prison cells. If energy of a region of space is not in harmony that space will collapse and die, and the energy will decrease.. If you decided to put up with 6 Gs, which isnt uncommon for fighter or stunt pilots to endure (I did during a flight in a WWII T-6 trainer, no G-suit needed) you would reach the 120 mile per second speed in that first hour. The experiment calls for a magnetic field of extremely high intensity, but space propulsion researchers at Sandia National Laboratories think it might just be possible to perform the experiment using their Z Machine X-ray generator. . Further more it is my contention this inertial property can be induced indirectly through the application of a specific electromagnetic field. So in all fairness I most definetly deserve a chance to debate my objections to your blatant slander of my website. Those recent breakthroughs allow us to assume the Brown-based G-projects had been successful. If this theory could actually unambiguously do the things its proponents claim it can, there would be more than 5 people in the world working on it. Unfortunately, his paranoia about having his work stolen by being plagiarized by the only people who could tell the whether he was one or the other will result in him mostly being thought of as the latter rather than the former. Last updated 16 January 2018. (Btw, repeatedly [lets say 10 Hz] exposing a magnet to bismuth creates measurable heat from the re-alignmentbut thats off topic. . 14. The Matrix Ouch! He also produced several books on his theories, but they were lengthy, formidable volumes which were only available in German. Because it is so complex and has had relatively little exposure, the Heim-Drscher theory is still not well understood by most physicists. The word theory has a different meaning in science than it does in normal conversation. Firepoint Solutions Inc - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg Markets Bloomberg Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and. Prophetic Statement - regarding the olive leaf brought back by the dove to Noah: There is an anointing that God is giving to us so that we, the earth, may shout out His praises. Of course, I didnt really understand that either. The breakthrough would have happened by October.". Ya I was thinking about that. In 1982 Heim helped to program his formulas into the German Electron Synchrotron computer, which verified their surprising accuracy, but because Heim had not yet confided in other theoretical physicists on the details of the mass formula derivation, the Electron Synchrotron results were not widely published. -usually faster than running- dont i should at least became my grandfather? Hyperdrive: if you put a huge rotating ring above a superconducting coil and pump enough current through the coil, the resulting large magnetic field will reduce the gravitational pull on the ring to the point where it floats free. /. If energy of a region in space is in harmony that space will expand and grow, the energy will increase. If yow want to jump over the limits of science, you have to open your mind, and consider something of what you are tought in university is wrong. Good luck with the research; please post relevant data as they become available. So the volume of space occupied by an atom can expand or collapse depending on the absorbtion or emission of electromagntic energy of specific wavelength. Dont waste your time reading his stuff. , Paper on hyperdrive system by Drscher and Huser (PDF), http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa071999.htm, http://www.flickr.com/photos/xeni/sets/72157594329917915/, http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/servlets/purl/6541091-0991EJ/6541091.PDF, http://www.thespacesite.com/space_electric_propulsion.html. ", "What happened on the first day of the tenth month was the tops of the mountains were seen. All text/images/media copyright their respective creators Travelling through hyperspace isnt like dusting crops. On a related note, every physical theory proposal to ever include extra non-observable dimensions has failed, either because it has made predictions which directly contradict experiment (Kaluza-Klein) or because the ambiguity associated with free parameters in the theory (such as coupling constants and ways to wrap up the extra dimensions) leads to a landscape of theories, thus completely removing the theorys ability to make unique predictions about our world (String Theory, Anthropic reasoning, ect.). No, there is a tremendous amout of science involved in what I am proposing. As I state in my FAQ and my disclaimer the website is a work in progress and is basically a rough outline of a future paper or book I will write. You know, like people who eat pudding with a fork instead of a spoon. This is because its energy density and energy yield are not great enough. To claim so is to be in error. stuck some guys in and it flew just fine. Without precise calculations, wed fly right through a star, or bounce too close to a supernova, and thatd end the trip real quick. There are plenty of untried, and untestable theories, most of which will probably never also achieve the status of fact. I hope I live enough so I can some huge progress with this. "Surely they want your children; surely they want to steal the purity, the child-like faith. I feel obligated to expand and explain a bit more. However, it is necessary for this nation to understand that I mean business. Alan Bellows is the founder/designer/head writer/managing editor of Damn Interesting. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Ludicrous Logistics LLC of North Redington Beach, FL. in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. Look, he might have been a fricken genius and been on to the path of unified field theory or he might have been a fricken crackpot. Sure, the pudding will sit on the fork, but it just works so much better and makes so much more sense to use a spoon.. With an editor of course. There are no long-range mechanical waves crossing space that this guys starship could ride. At least Mars would be somewhat interesting for a few minutes (assuming nothing goes wrong with your air supply) but if there were one other inhabitable planet out there, what are the odds of finding it on the first try? When you compromise safety, AT ANY COST, someone is ultimately going to pay the highest pricetheirs or someone elses life. Nobody can answer that question. You see people, on the earth right now there are those walking around but they're dead they have no life, they have no future. awesome find, alan! You know, like people who eat pudding with a fork instead of a spoon. Apostol, 18, Sofia, Bulgaria, well i have to argue some points accord with my fudo theory or fudism. http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc116.htm, Vedas: Probably has to do with the rarified atmosphere there. It seems to me that most people discussing this domain have a view of time that is warped by human experiential limitations (understandably so). HiEv goes on to say that an extremely well-established theory may come to be described as a law. Connect this to Firepointe, connect this to light He's going to share something about this and take note of one word. This is another one of those conspiracy theories that requires so many participants be silent that it renders itself impossible. Of all the untested or uncertain hypotheses ever posted on this site, this is the one I most hope is true. In a spacecraft you would have to be outside an atmosphere to approach even a small fraction of the speed of light because the wind resistance and heat created by the pressure waves from travelling near that fast would incinerate the craft and the energy required to get up to that speed would multiply dramatically (imagine swimming with a parachute behind you). "February is one of the months that I've set aside for My display against the arrogance of humanity. 80-86, and vol. The thing that I'm feeling is the timing. Hurry up and hook this puppy up in the Sandia National Laboratories. It will never be perfect harmony, but there's a certain unity that's coming within the Church and within certain groups where that unity will cry out to God and that unity will break the power of the raven (that's the Middle East) trying to tell us that we cannot survive without their oil, without their energy. The Elijah List is a FOR-PROFIT ministry so any gift in Money or "in-kind" (such as a car), will NOT be tax-deductible. Even if you consider the simple Solar Sail craft already proposed for interstellar missions. Ive never even heard of this guy. Ludicrous speed firepointe technology was again a paper disdain again. Despite NASA being a general contractor, they are still responsible and liable (along with all their sub-contractors) and must ensure that as many contingent situations have been thought thruthoroughly. In science, a theory is: A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena. Ludicrous speed firepointe technology was again a paper disdain again. And the raven goes out and starts interfering with this courtship. If you have such negative opinions you can direct them to me personnally and let people decide for themselves the validity of my proposal., Sorry, Mr. Haymanif you present information to the public, as you do at your website, then the public has the right to react to it. The quest for absolute zero is intimately related to the quest for the velocity of light. LUDICROUS, INC. in Culver City, CA | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts CHRIS CECIL Chief Executive Officer 100 Corporate Pointe Suite 230 Culver City, CA 90230 DAVID REICHMAN Chief Financial Officer 100 Corporate Pointe Suite 230 Culver City, CA 90230 TIFFANY MARQUEZ Secretary 100 Corporate Pointe Suite 230 What IP addresses does Firepointe.com resolve to? Sugar Ray Dodge said: I say this is something the US should be researching extensively. Once you stop time or your ability to record the flow of time you can travel anywhere in no time. VulturEMaN said: Maybe Im just a complete and utter noob, but if you were to travel the speed of light, wouldnt that do something similar to a sonic boom? We thank YOU, our dear readers, for blessing us with your generosity. (Unless you were to publish various peoples reactions at your site, which I believe you do not.). In other words they are ONE AND THE SAME. What is an inertial field? just press reverse and they go back in time, how crazy is that!!! Yes, I know, photon does not have mass, not charges, but I do not agree with it. 2023 Bowman Cheap Team Lots : r/baseballcards - Reddit FirePointe, DeLeeuw, Jeoffrey and Renee Powell, Jeoffrey Powell, Renee Powell, Seasoned Romance, We always appreciate your feedback *, suggestions *, requests, questions * or helpful info. The Coral Castle in Florida was built by one man, but it is impossible by known technology. It is misplaced coming point for the present view ease. just open your minds and stop the overthinking. These are very serious things. Burkhard had established a laboratory by the late fifties to test his theory. All I ever said was real!!! The dove has been searching and looking for a place to put his feet, but it came back with a freshly plucked olive leaf, speaking about the anointing. The excited response to Heims work had exposed G-projects that had been inspired by Thomas Townsend Brown. This is why the speed of light (in a vacuum) is a constant from any frame of reference. The sound barrier speed is created by the density of the atmosphere being travelled through. Here we were all looking for a unified theory. Password. Tear off another 2 foot piece and tack the top to the top of the first piece. Despite protestations and attempts to obfuscate by throwing out random scientific terms laced with figures, HiEv and I actually are in agreement on this. Most of the explanations of Relativity Theory that I have heard are constrained by trying to warp this to something meaningful to the way we, as humans, can sense and think. Like rejecting perpetual-motion machines out-of-hand. Also, are curly-fries the most basic element of energy?