"Harry." His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. There is someone who will always be there for him, always look after him, always care for him and everything Thomas does just proves that to be true. *not sure when I'll be in the right headspace to write HP fic again, given (gestures at everything), but this is not abandoned*. I know this kind of stories has been done before but I love them so I will try to write my own. This work was inspired and eerily similar to another person's work, but shorter. Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry & Severus Snape, Ministry of Magic Employees (Harry Potter), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter Meets James Potter and Lily Evans Potter, James Potter and Lily Evans Potter Are Alive, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, There is a reason for all three of those tags, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, but he loves cuddles so that makes up for it, Ravan is non-binary and a seer (it's complicated), The family is trying to get themselves together, no beta we die like the author's sleep schedule, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Choosing My Significant Other (HP ABO fic) [PLOTLINE in Quarters], Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Narcissa Black Malfoy, Barty Crouch Jr./Rabastan Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody/Kingsley Shacklebolt, Alternative Universe - Omegaverse Setting, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Random Harry Potter Fics That Are Up For Adoption, Rabastan Lestrange/Original Female Character(s), Fred Weasley/George Weasley/Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather & Harry Potter, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, Harry Potter is Heir to Multiple Noble Houses, Dumbledore has a heart attack at how similar Tom and Harry are. The Slytherins of 1943 meet a new sixth year student and it doesn't go the way they thought it would. Hermione asked with a straight face. They grow up as brothers until something unfortunate happens. Or, Voldemort is forced to adopt Harry and becomes an overprotective parent. The Master of Death certainly hopes so, or the entire magical kind is doomed. Unsure of his future or even who to trust after the Light shuns him, Harry turns to the Dark, the only other side that can assist him in seeking his revenge. Harry is still a horcrux and Draco dyed his hair for the first three books so everyone thinks he is a muggleborn. When ten year old Harry Potter accidentally uses wandless magic to save a stranger's life, he finds himself with the best friend he always wanted. Now, they have to fix them. The tantalising way Harrys name rolls off those perfect lips may also have something to do with it.OrHarry yeets himself through the veil and into the dark lords lap. This new reality he has found himself in with a happy home and a father who would do anything to protect him and keep him safe is more than he could have ever thought to ask for. He somehow convinces them to meet with Voldemort and join the cause. 15 year old Harry Potter walked into a small pub a magic fake id and a few spells taking care of any issues with his age. Voldemort stood up straight, laughing and tossed his wand to one of the rowers. "Alright, V." Harry greeted the snake faced man as he sat at a table in the back. It seemed that escaping the expectations of others was too much to ask for. A Harry/Voldemort but incredibly slow-burn. Only time can tell which way the story will go. Please consider turning it on! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ----Tom doesn't remember anything, though he knows something is different. One they were going dark and joining Voldemort, they were powerful so I couldn't let that happen, I killed them using Voldemort's wand that I stole from him a week before. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4), Harry Potter & Tom Riddle | Voldemort (2), Harry Potter & Tom Riddle are Siblings (17), Harry Potter & Tom Riddle Attend Hogwarts Together, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Mulciber Jr. | Severus Snape's Schoolmate, Gages - ff.net Death Eaters/Harry - Slytherins/Harry, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, though Tom doesnt think very highly of most people. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger were always best friends and only lived a few houses away from each other. That would not work, he was gay and didn't even like girls that way let alone someone like Ginny. In this house we don't support JKRTrans rights are human rights. Meanwhile in Hogwarts Harry and his friends were in their Defense Against the Dark Arts class. (This sounds so sappy, I promise it's not. Severus is only a few days away from gaining his mastery in Potions - he isn't a Death Eater, yet because the rules of the Potions Guild and the Potions Master he had studied under, forbids being bound to another Master at the same time. October 27th 1981. Please read this. However, it's all just temporary. And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell. It makes all the difference. His parents were on Voldemort's side? (updates Monday, Wednesday, and Friday- tags will be updated as story progresses to avoid spoilers). So that was the plan? Giving me the fame and money that I deserve." How would the ever paranoid dark lord respond to the boy who claims to be his son that came from the future ? Chapter 14 - Daily Prophet and Arriving at Hogwarts. Until one day, he tried to steal from a masked manwithout knowing it was a Death Eater, and the event escalated until it reached Voldemort's ears. Harry sneaks into Umbridge's office in search of the locket horcrux, but Lord Voldemort shows up for a surprise meeting with the woman. So while the world rejoiced at his death, and sang praises to the Chosen One, he was struggling to . Slow Burn. 28. Ron is stoic, Hermione is scared, Snape is over it, so is Ginny, and Harry has a stupid plan to save the world, as per usual. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "Alright I'll give it a try," said Paige. Decades have passed since the end of the war but life has not been kind to Harry. Tom Riddle wanted nothing more than power until he wanted her. Their expectations are a heavy weight on his shoulders, leaving him with secrets that kill and eyes heavy with an ever present shadow of death. Warning: Spoilers ahead for all eight "Harry Potter" films. Harlow and Harry go to hogwarts, Harlow finds out a bunch of stuff. He will sacrifice himself to get rid of Voldemort's soul within him, and then I can kill him. Please consider turning it on! "She even took muggle studies.". They have heavy fists and despicable mouths, and little Harry is the only one they let it out to. That is the last time he feels love.10:26. Lord Voldemort, the last of his Horcruxes destroyed and mortal once again, was confronted by Harry Potter as the second part of the Battle of Hogwarts progressed. Katherine fell to the ground in astonishment when she saw the view. "A brat, he is always leading us into trouble and half the time we have to save his life while risking our own!" Work Search: Sadly, the surprises didn't end there. Anyone have any over 100k words fanfiction of Voldemort and Harry communicating through a Horcrux? (Rewrite of It Wasn't Supposed To Be Real). Harry has had enough, no longer can he pretend to be the good little Gryffindor or the Savior of the Wizarding World. Harry Potter is thrown back in time, reborn as Tom Riddle's twin brother, with no memories of his life before. When Lady Malfoy finds none other than Heir Potter himself buying a certain selection of books, she decides that he may not be a lost cause. Chapter 3 - Talks of Betrayal and the Inner Circle. They were making a marriage contract between him and Ginny? Or Sirius Black died, and found that Voldemort is his nephew father. A prophecy shatters.Dumbledore and his precious Order had better watch out. In 1994, they find out about their lives. Will they succeed in saving it from itself? Nobody knows that James Potter had followed them inside the club, having used his transfiguration skills to gain a new look, as he can't stand to stay lock up with Lily even a few days longer James had already made plans to keep the shy sub for himself as a pregnant Severus Snape can't take the Dark Mark! Todo cambiara a partir de este punto , "Now I know she'll never leave meEven as she runs awayShe will still torment me, calm me, hurt meMove me, come what mayWasting in my lonely towerWaiting by an open doorI'll fool myself, she'll walk right inAnd be with me for evermore.". In which Harry Potter learns that friends can be made in the unlikeliest places.even in your own head. Sirius Black falls through the Veil, and Harry Potter manages to jump in after him.Instead of dying, he ends up in the past, staring at a young Sirius. They go through everything together, including finding out their wizards. This spurs a series of events ending in Harry finding his own way to Diagon. Dumbledore killed his parents, not Voldemort all these years he had been hating the wrong person. Sirius Black died, but woke up with a green-eyed teenager offering his Slytherin scarf to him. He had time to observe and choose the right adversary.He almost Apparates on a nearly frozen child.A nearly frozen child that shows magic. But what happens, when you interfere with Fate? 'Harry Potter' is sent into foster care. Will the unconditional love of another person be enough to save the magical world from a future of despair, or will the magical world have two dark lords to contend with? "Tom Marvolo Riddle and Severus Snape." Riddle would stamp the confidence out of him.Riddle would ruin the spark in those green eyes.Riddle would put this kid in his place. For now, all he could do was wait. Hadrian Salazar Riddle is born. It had happened so gradually that he couldnt be sure when it began. Everything here will be Tomarrymort, unless I specify in the notes.Also the tags will change as chapters go on. He has no idea what exactly this world has in store for him, but he knows that with Thomas at his side, he is safe and happy for the first time in his whole life. All of this is unbetaed. Everyone remembers how the story of Harry Potter went, but now it will be rewritten. They go to Hogwarts and while Harry wants to have a normal school experience, Tom begins his planning. **"So if anyone asks we are? Unsure of his future or even who to trust after the Light shuns him, Harry turns to the Dark, the only other side that can assist him in seeking his revenge. The wizarding world had cemented this idea. What most people don't know is that putting a piece of one's soul in a human baby changes them it's more powerful and binding than Blood Adoption.So, Harry Potter becomes Tom Riddle's son of sorts.Albus stares in horror when he sees Tom Riddle smiling charmingly among the first years. 'Harry Potter' is declared a saviour. nevillelestrange. Life there is rough for them and they form a magical bond. This work is inspired by lone_amaryllis Check them out, I love every Harry Potter fic they have ever written. Her best friend Ron was murdered in front of her. also time travel so does it really matter? Underage. There in the worst prison to ever exist in mankind, lay two people who he thought he would never see again? Will a rather sane Voldemort find out, and use, the similarities there are between him and Harry to his favours, and change the wizarding world in a way no one had expected? Harry Potter is thrown back in time, reborn as Tom Riddle's twin brother, with no memories of his life before. Perhaps his unbearable attraction to the cruel man is the cause of that. He is sent to his careless aunt and uncle.6:37am. They will refuse to see him, Harry, and only see the boy who lived. But he was interrupted as a boy with Avada Kedavra green eyes fell from a portal that split the space above the dinning table. Voldemort and Harry are obsessed with each other. Also features: Harry Potter discovering teenage rebellion (and Merlin capitalizing on that fact); Remus Lupin being the best damn DADA Professor Hogwarts has ever seen; Ron Weasley living in the state we call denial and making it everyone else's problem; Hermione Granger planning a murder; Sirius Black, who just wanted to kill ONE RAT, how has it spiraled this badly; a catastrophic miscommunication; Tom Riddle trying to keep his idiot relative alive (it should not be as hard as it is but here we are); and a Theodore Nott that's- well. Convince Harry to kill himself and Dumbledore can take all of the credit? Only this time, they were born as siblings, connected from birth.A simple tale of love and loss, of innocence and sin, of sorrow and triumph. Harry almost cried. Has typical WBWL elements. He had friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people who looked up to him. A boy, being the slave of Fate. A few spells disguised the Dark lords looks. He spent a lot of time in The Dark, so it wasn't scary anymore. Youd cause me nothing but trouble.. But now he was a big boy. How he managed to fit that whole title into the tiny strip of tape pasted on the video, I did not know. Harry nodded taking a large gulp of his drink before speaking. 15 abril, 2023 ; steve kerr named his son nick; prayer points to heal kidney and liver disease . Barty is jealous of Harry Potter.Barty feels something for the Dark Lord. Sirius and Narcissa drag everybody to the mall.It's the 90s baby, that muggle mall life is the good life. There is just one catch. Besides, Harry shouldnt bow before himhe was too good for that. Youre all that matters. Rating: M The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. And did we mention married? Stay With Me: Hogwarts Rewritten. Warned by his future self of his impending death, Harry joins Voldemort in his fourth year at Hogwarts. It's just an alliance until his goals are met and then that's it. Bellatrix is delighted. Are there any stories where the have that weird sort of friendship going on. Alone and unwanted, eight-year-old Harry finds solace and purpose in a conscious piece of Tom Riddle's soul, unaware of the price he would pay for befriending the dark lord. The catch is that Harry must join his side of the war, and he must join Voldemort in the bedroom. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Cookie Notice In this AU of So Much For No Strings Attached where Harry never started a relationship with Lucius Malfoy, and, thus, never found out about Ron and Hermiones duplicity and his heritage. A decade after the final battle, a killer emerges, leaving messages for the Aurors which claim that the Dark Lord has risen again. Voldemort comes along, swoops Harry up and leaves. A false prophecy, a few (technical) assassinations, and faking the death of the Boy-Who-Liveds brother were just a few of the things he had to do to ensure the victory of the Light and the eventual defeat of Lord Voldemort. To the rest of the world,Harry Potter started breathing once more. He yearns for peace, for escape from the pain inflicted by the Dursleys. Crack Treated Seriously. 15 year old Harry Potter walked into a small pub a magic fake id and a few spells taking care of any issues with his age. En la ltima prueba Harry es trasladado junto a Cedric a un cementerio, donde Colagusano aparece teniendo en brazos a una extraa criatura, Harry no tardo en percatarse que, ms bien, quien era ese bulto. Features: pretty much everyone having a horrible year. Harry and Harlow are about to find themselves in a big mess and Harry isn't the savior they thought he was. Lily is found out to be Voldermorts daughter so why would their grandfather want them dead? Tom Riddle smirked beneath his hood as he observed the Potter family cottage in Godric's Hollow. Voldemort said with a grin. . Unable to continue their bloodline, damaged by years of inbreeding, Tom Riddle is in the look for his lost heir, his son, the last snake. . Tom Riddle X Harry Potter by Ollie 521K12.7K38 Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. This is where I'll post some of my larger works, cause tumblr can sometimes really butcher them.It's gonna include original and inspired ideas, some comics and sketches, but don't take my word on it (^^). This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Sickly and dying.11:59pm. "Is the marriage contract drawn up?" and our Doesn't have to be current voldemort, it could be Harry talking with another Horcrux. Dont you see, Harry? Chaotic magic. 31st July 1980. Harry follows Thomas Gaunt into his world much like he stepped onto Diagon Alley that first time, wide-eyed and full of wonder. With them, his allies and friends, Harry shall change the Wizarding World like no one ever before. Rowling now says she established harry's. Results currently include you look a hufflepuff reader x. Harry's head when he would include gryffindor reader would include: harry potter guys would include gryffindor reader fic harry potter harry felt. What I wanted to write was a quick one-shot that explored the idea of Harry being the biological son of Voldemort, only Voldemort doesn't know he has a son and is also as evil as ever. ""Ophelia and Hermione Gaunt, daughters of the House of Gaunt, and we have never met our father. An oddly dressed woman staggered into the small town, blind with pain and heartbreak and heavy with child. Everything you could ever want in a Dark!Harry songfic. Parece que acabara en tragedia como ya sabemos, pero Cedric logra salvarse y Harry es sometido a un ritual que lo convierte en el hijo de Voldemort. Warned by his future self of his impending death, Harry joins Voldemort in his fourth year at Hogwarts. Voldemort had been faster in regaining his body, than he had been in canon, and thus, he had begun to go after Harry while the boy-who-lived was still a small child. DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter and I am not making any money off of this. It's strange, but it means that he has a mate out there meant just for him! He would be able to return only decades later and only then would he know the consequences of his interference. Slowly, Tom reaches for Harry's cheek, cupping it in his hand. Tom and Harry meet at Wools Orphanage, and after a few alterations, Tom ultimately decides that Harry is his. My Hearts Delight How to Win the Love of a Shy Sub! Harry grimaced as he saw all the kids pushing each other down to get a good look at him when his name was called. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Not really graphic in deaths at least not yet. Harry gets a second chance to do it all over again. Years later, Harry is working as an Auror while still pining for Hermione until he stumbles on a bloody case and their paths intersect again. Sirius had died a week ago and Harry was meeting with his usual drinking buddy Voldemort. I'm bad at writing a summary but here we go: Harrison was opposite to his sister- Hope- in every way: Where she could barely control her magic, he could summon things when he was only one; where she was trained by tutors to defeat the dark lord, he was in the past getting trained by the founders; And where she was giving her life for the light, he became a new sign of hope for the dark. With Dumbledore in character. Tom Riddle was in the middle of unpacking after having returned to Britain after all this time in Riddle manor.