'We will have to got to the store and get the necessities'. 'What time is Remus coming?' Severus ran to get a trolley. Molly nodded and Sirius went to go and find Harry to change him. Hope you are enjoying it so far. As it is this is a wizarding world matter as Harry is apart of that world and you will be called upon for a trial at the ministry. The pee has made a bit transparent the fabric of Hermiones panties let him to watch a bit her pubic area, and Malfoy couldnt apart his eyes from this part of her body. 'Riding the rides', Ron said after a moments thought. The next few days went fairly quickly for Harry. No matter what his aunt and uncle said. He feels you both and Severus will be beneficial to Harry and regrets not putting Harry in your care in the first place', Arthur told them. What was that? She wonder, Maybe its an magic artifact to hurt Harry, or another cursed objects or just an muggle weapon, as a halfblood witch, she knows everything of both worlds, and the long black bag could be a riffle, but she discarted that option almost inmediatelly No, that can not be, Malfoy nevers use muggle objects Anyway its better to investigate just in case she thought and started to follow the young boy in silence. The afternoon soon passed and Severus had collected Harry. He will save you. Language . Wow! He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his relative's house about his classification.Quickly, before his relatives start asking what's taking so long to get the post, he stuffs the letter in his oversized pants to be dealt with later. He got up and went to find one of his older siblings knowing that he wasnt allowed to do anything. Harry pointed to the chocolate cereal and toast. His relatives never forget to remind him of these facts every chance they get lest he forget. -Ok I will left you here until tomorrow, when the students come for breakfast they will find you like this- He stands up and begin to put the camera inside of the backpack. Please consider turning it on! -----Harry's POV: Ouch! As long a I haven't edited this and this is still here, I still accept requests/ideas. -Come on, come on, it is not a big deal- said Malfoy, a girl like you never should be studying here. He got size 5 nappies, wipes, powder, rash cream, nappy bags, sippy cups which he got some with different characters and some that was plain but different colours, shampoo, sponges, wash cloths and by the time he had finished, Severus had come to meet them. The next morning Harry woke up later than he would normally have done. Harry nodded. -No! 'Arry, I gotta potty', Neville said suddenly. 'What size is he currently wearing?' Hermione was crying as never in all her life before -Why you did this to me? WAIT YOU CAN NOT DO THAT TO ME!- Screams the poor girl. When on tumblr late one night he discovers a thing called age play and tries it out on his own. 'All ready'. He carries her whitout care of the protest of the girl, -Let me down! Also some good old harry and Neville child friendship. Severus had his own house but it wasnt yet child friendly and he had some stuff to sort. For one, he always h Percy Jackson has finally found peace, but even he should know that peace doesn't last long. Asked Draco, his voice hoarse after being slammed into the damn wall. The day after the trial found them all back at the Weasleys and Arthur showed them the Daily Prophet article about the trial. And though hed never showed the tattoo to anyone, not even James (because that shame never left him, even if he tried to dial down how attached he was to Harry), it wasnt hard for anyone to figure out how besotted he was with baby Harry. Harry wet his nappy again not realizing it was all the juice from the day before, making his nappy fall a bit and his pajama trousers fall. he asked. Meanwhile with Sirius who had gone through everything at the meeting sat back and relaxed. Going on trial?' 'What are you going to be doing with him later when Remus gets here?' -Well I supouse you have learn the lesson mudblood, arent you?- he told her in satisfaction. 'Now on to the next activity. Ginny's favorite thing in the world? 'Sirius, please tell me where he was to sustain these injuries', Pomfrey said. 'What did you enjoy about the theme park', asked Andromeda. With the war still raging, Harry clings to the little innocence that's left in him. What if there's a potter adored by Snape? Sirius looked. Andromeda frowned a little. His aunt and uncle being abusive to him, then finding out he was a famous wizard at the mere age of 11 Going on to fight for good He never really had much of a childhood, until one person decides to throw everything aside to give him what he needs most. He noticed that Harry had pooped thanks to his werewolf senses but he didn't comment on it. If you have any ideas, I would appreciate it if you pm me about it and i'll see if i can add them in somewhere. Molly had decided to keep the adults on to help with the other two rooms. Ron finished a moment later, a puddle around him and he was crying. Unfortunately what they learn is anything but good, life for the magical world isn't going to be the same. 'Yes, Ron', she answered as she helped the art table. You cannot paste images directly. She went back to the art table to help Ginny who was having trouble with her art work. One little change redirects the course of his third year, and consequently, his life. Harry hates his life, honestl Basically Evil Harry in Slytherin ~ Harry survives living with the Dursleys the only way he knows how. Thanks. Guest Rachel Oh, and it just so happens that said child has an unusually strong magical core and was rather famous, or at least, that's what 3 of the mercs and their "manager" claims. They had procured some penseive memories for the case and they had already given them to the Ministry. I have to have a few words with Petunia,' said Severus. 'Seamus can you tell us what it is?' Sirius took Harry to the Floo and they went straight to the St Mungo's and into the children's department. Harry went over to the table where Ron was and sat down next to him. It will be a lot of fluff. I could have him Friday through to Sunday night. Andromeda got it ready and put it in front of Harry who immediately began to eat. One of Louis biggest rules was to always tell the truth and never lie, but Harry wasn't sure that he actually wanted or was okay with the whole world knowing his honest answer on this. -Wh what are yu doing? Sirius came into the living glad that Remus wasn't there yet as the smell alone would make Remus ill thanks to his heightened senses. Harry sit near Ron please. Once everything had gone through and was bagged up, Sirius took Harry into a changing room. They agreed it would be for the best, they just needed to work out a few kinks. 'You know why i am here i presume', said Severus with a sneer. -Well, Im going to teach you why you do not mind in my bussines- says approaching the helpless chic. Written for this prompt: Can you do one where Louis is the father and Harry's like three and louis shows him how good it feels to hump his teddy? Adult-fanfiction.org Powered by Invision Community. Clear editor. Malfoys never accept to anybody calls him a coward and for sure he wont accept it from that girl. The last thing Hermione ever expected was to be married at seventeen, raising a child that was not her own, and stuck in the past. 'Of course she will. In Dennis' opinion the fourth year was nothing special and if he were completely honest nothing more than a first year in fourth year clothing. They paid and then went to the cafe next door. next one will be longer I promise. The boy was everything I had lost. He had come a long way in the two months since he had been released, but he was still taking a lot of potions on a day to day basis. -What?! What if she's *gasp* slytherin? Harry gulped. Upload or insert images from URL. He had put gold in a fund for something like this and he was glad it would come in handy. Louis looks around the tattoo parlour as the bell rings, signalling that he just entered the shop. AU. Remus was of course in a different section of the store looking at the educational toys and had got a few in the pushchair already. Once they were ready and Remus had arrived to help, they Flooed to the Weasley's house. Severus nodded, he was pale. He never got to play with any toys when he lived with his relatives. 'We've taken the money you would normally get for Harry away from you, but you still obviously don't regret your actions at all. Ginny blushed deeply. Sirius nodded sighing in relief. Yeah, beautiful? Louis got lost in his thoughts for a second, but Harrys breathless words brought him right back. Thats the chapter. That someone was Arthur Weasley who was helping the ministry as well as the guardians of Harry. Harry was familiar with Neville, and Neville was kind to Harry, but Augusta could hardly take care of Harry's physical needs at her age. -Stop, Im beggin you- Malfoy doesnt stop, he was occupied taking pictures of her panties waiting for a wet patch and a yellow puddle. Taking Teddy, he settled down in New York and opened a cafe. Harry got out of bed and went to play with his toys until Sirius got up. Once they were in the toilet, Ron undid his trouser and went straight to the toilet and relieved himself. Vernon blanched and Petunia looked fearful. Wait please, Peves- Hermione starts again -You you can not left me here like this-, -If you do it, everybody will watch me,m please you have to help me!- asked the girl, -It is not my bussines, I have better things to do-. 'Yeah, but we'll discuss it tomorrow with Molly', said Sirius not wanting to spoil it for Remus. Add in protective Slytherins, big brother Draco and a sane Dark Lord and you get a family that will stop at nothing to ensure his safety. 'Padfoo?' 'I see that you are unable to comment', Dumbledore said. The days flew by and the day of the trial was here. It may get colder later on though, according to the Muggle weather forecast, you can ask Remus when he gets here', Severus said looking at his watch. Or the one where Harry gets ill and has to postpone his tour while he and Louis deal with Harry falling into his little space. Prince let her stays inside after the time to close. After several minutes of this humiliation Malfoy finished and sat in one seat of the common dinning room. She close her eyes in a valiant efort to evitate her uretra open the gates of her urine. "I don't see why he is so great." Dennis Creevey a young Gryffindor first year mumbles to himself as he sits on his bed and thinks on the subject of his ire; Harry Potter. 'They got nine months in muggle prison', Remus told Arthur as Sirius picked Harry up. "Nod. Hope you liked it. Harry kicked and punched the bag again and again, until he was exhausted. They were both delighted with the idea especially when he told them that those who could afford to pay would do so weekly while if anyone couldnt they would be free to them until the child was 3, which Harry would be able to go for free up until he was 3 as well as the other kids. Malfoy start to laugh again -You can beg all you want, tomorrow in the morning all in the school will see you here in your wet panties, and I dont know, maybe I decide to print the pictures and spread them to all students-. They spend the rest of the day with Harry just chilling and watching films on a VHS and just generally spending time together. If you like slash, speedytomato has a daddy kink one with a bit of nappies mentioned, preventative measures here on aff. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lay your head to sleep (A Snarry Fairy Tale), Niall Horan/Zayn Malik/Liam Payne/Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson, Draco calls harry sweetheart and baby boy, Harry Potter and the Classification potion, lots of sadness and stuff in the beginning, i'll add more tags as i add more chapters, Severus Snape & Harry Potter - Relationship, Zayn Malik/Liam Payne/Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles Calls Louis Tomlinson "Daddy", Louis Tomlinson Calls Harry Styles Pet Names, it's not that fluffy but it's not angsty at all, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, This boi needs some goddamn peace and cuddles, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Harry Potter, Age Regression Caregiver Hermione Granger, with my back to the shoreline, i dreamt that he drowned, sick of the questions i keep asking you, that make you live in the past, Bring Back Black | Sirius Black Returns From Beyond the Veil, (wow thats an interesting tag Ive never seen before), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, these boys use ink as a form of expression and coping and i think thats beautiful, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Canonical Child Abuse has Actual Consequences, it's hard to parent when your kid thinks you're a dog, harry actually gets interested in his schoolwork, Remus Lupin & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, this should've been crack but I took it too seriously, Harry doesnt know to keep his new urges private, Trigger warning - Death of a child through abuse although not really, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Tom Riddle & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Severus Snape & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. PLEASE! The twenty-seven year old man smiles at the familiar looks of the parlour, but when he sees a boy sitting on the desk his breath hitches. Generated in 0.70 seconds at 2:45am on May 02, 2023 via server web1. Harry had a blast picking out the robes. Harry waddled over to Sirius knowing that he would be getting changed and dressed ready for the day. Warning: AU Fifth Year. When Harry has another infraction in Sev's room, Sev decides to take Harry back to the age to learn manners, diapers. Life is f. He was glad he could help Ron to the toilet now he was out of nappies, he wasn't allowed to d nappies yet. 'Who the ruddy hell, are you?' She had a remarkable gift, though. I will not stand for these children treating my home as their personal bathroom.'Snape thought in irritation as he exited Miss Granger's room in annoyance. It didn't matter that he is nowhere near the hight of a normal 11-year-old(He doesn't get to eat much) or that he wets the bed constantly (He doesn't have access to a toilet 24/7) or that fact that when he gets really scared of upset the urge to suck his fingers is almost overwhelming. 'Bloody Potter! Harry ran to Sirius as Sirius got up. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. He may have some mental issues due to all of this and he is a malnourished but that is improving now', said Pomfrey. She knew what kind of thing Lucius would show his son. 'Wait here, Madam Pomfrey will be through in a moment', she told them. What is that, exactly?, Lady Longbottom waved her hand. That's not true, they're both happy, and both mentally healthy (for the most part.) Harry was just three and a half when Uncle Vernon decided to potty train him. ? Augsyyvsaus S is manilplHermione stared at the older witch apprehensively. 'Yeah, I just hope he's not too damaged there, he might have permanent damage to his bladder', Severus said. 'I thought about getting Harry some magical toys. He wasn't allowed to play with any toys, he had no toys. You pay for that, get Harry into a nappy and join me in the clothing aisle with Harry when your done. Sirius said Remus would be in charge of the school during term time but would help Molly during the holidays and some weekends. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. The Weasleys were a loving bunch, but couldn't give Harry the attention he needed. 'I'll put him down for a nap then, shall I?' Over the next few days Harry began to get used to everything that was new to him, since he had left the Dursleys.