Several videos online even provide proof of how Harry and Louis would spend plenty of time together on tour and during interviews. Track outages and protect against spam, fraud, and abuse, Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used and enhance the quality of those services, Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads, Show personalized content, depending on your settings, Show personalized ads, depending on your settings. Regardless of it's origins, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have always denied any and all speculation about the romantic nature of their friendship. The rumored new couple matched in black band tees as they walked hand-in-hand in the California sunshine. Bookmark. WebMillions of fans still have hope that One Direction will come back together thanks to Harry Styles.Harry responded to the potential of a reunion during his appearance on James Corden 's final edition of The Late Late Show by saying, "Never say never." But despite their very-public relationship, many fans think its all a ploy to distract the world from the fact that hes dating Styles. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson suddenly went viral on Twitter. Check out some of their sweetest moments here: Oh, and get this the Sign of the Times crooner even said that Tomlinson was his first crush once! Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox. Im actually rather fond of a certain curly boy but I dont want to jinx it yet, he said. "For a long time, it felt like the only thing that was mine was my sex life.". The boys went on to embark on solo careers, with Styles leading the way as a megastar turned Hollywood actor. The singer was asked, Yes or no, will there be a One Direction reunion?. I really enjoyed While Ed Sheerans tweet is about his best friend getting married, Harrys mothers tweet simply states, Good decision Louis. Lets face it, the possibility of a One Direction reunion is an idea that every fan has had on their mind since the group called it quits in 2016. For the unversed, Larry Stylinson is basically a sort of conspiracy theory/major fanfiction for most of the 1D buffs who claimed that Harry and Louis are secretly and deeply in love with each other. Kiko Mizuhara: 5 Things To Know About Model Seen With Harry Styles 4 Years After Romance Rumors, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Harry Styles Gives New Hope For One Direction Reunion On James Cordens Final Show: Watch, Harry Styles & Olivia Wilde Spotted At Same Gym At The Same Time 4 Months After Split: Photos, Emily Ratajkowski Breaks Silence On Harry Styles Kiss: Sometimes Things Just Happen, Kiko Mizuhara: 5 Things To Know About Model Seen With Harry Styles 4 Years After Romance Rumors, Quinta Brunson, Devon Aoki, & More Celebrities Who Made Their Met Gala Debut This Year, Kendall Jenners 2023 Met Gala Look Is Very Kris Jenner Coded, What Is the STAR Interview Method? Its not funny, and it still continues to be quite hard for them. He fears it might make him unlovable, but his partner sets out to show him just how untrue that is. I think if there was ever a time when we all felt like that was what we wanted to do, I dont see why we wouldnt. Since he answered the question, he didnt have to consume a salmon smoothie. Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images Harry Styles' reported net worth: $75 million From his colorful campaigns with the designer brand Gucci to his role in the award-winning film "Dunkirk," Harry Styles has diversified his career quite a bit. He appeared on the show alongsideWill Ferrell, and the trio played a game of James famous Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts. The game requires players to answer a hard-hitting question OR eat an undesirable food item. Harry Styles explains what Watermelon Sugar is actually about. The group - who called in quits in 2016 with an indefinite hiatus - were rumoured to all be appearing on James Corden's final Late Late Show together. 39,992, This story has been shared 23,146 times. The gossip page shared a post about their anonymous tip, which claimed that Louis attended Harrys Love On Tour show in Austin, Texas on September 28. Together, Harry, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn won over the hearts of millions of fans. I really enjoyed I'm so protective over things like that, about the people I love.". While Harry himself admitted the lyrics were about someone, he wouldn't reveal the muse that inspired him. One Direction reunion odds slashed after Harry Styles speaks out, Harry Styles song chosen for The King's official Coronation playlist, Niall Horan reignites One Direction reunion rumours after confession, Paul McCartney, Queen beaten in UK's biggest music earners of 2022, Harry Styles 'signs on for $100 million multi-Marvel movie deal'. Harry Styles has been questioned about his sexuality in the past. However, when Harry released "Sweet Creature" in 2017, the conspiracy theories came back in full force to claim that the romantic song was written about Louis. @Harry_Styles have a good show tonight baby cakes ! So, when After going on hiatus back in 2016. It made everything, I think on both fences, a little bit more unapproachable.. Harry styles married. The Sun bombshell that Louis and Harry in fact fell out years ago has not been fully explored. Louis Tomlinson with partner Eleanor Calder in 2013. The gossip page shared a post about their anonymous tip, which claimed that Louis attended Harrys Love On Tour show in Austin, Texas on September 28. One Direction in 2012 (from left): Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Styles. Meanwhile, Harry is currently happily dating actress Olivia Wilde, whereas Louis shares a child, named Freddie with his now ex-girlfriend Briana Jungwirth. At the time, reports emerged that claimed the two guys had moved into an apartment together called Princess Park Manor. Birth date: December 24, 1991. This story has been shared 61,613 times. Find out why he says the As It Was singer fits the mold of a modern star. (sic)", The father-of-one has even been in a relationship with girlfriendEleanor Calder since 2011, but has had to reiterate, "I am in fact straight. "Theres a lot of love there. Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder started dating in 2011 but split up in 2015. It's a very deep love for each other, I think. Many fans also believe that Styles and Tomlinson have a few matching tattoos, which they feel is more proof of their relationship. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! "They won't do that natural behavior. 61,613, This story has been shared 44,315 times. I felt so ashamed about it, ashamed at the idea of people even knowing that I was having sex, let alone who with," he said. After the band decided to take a break, chatter began to fade. That feels like a massive relief. So, yeah, I think if theres a moment for us to do in the right way, I think it would be great.. I didn't really feel anything. And as time went on and they stopped publicly spending time together, some people felt that it was more proof that Modest was forcing them apart in an attempt to cover their romance up. Related: Louis Tomlinson has addressed persistent rumors that he and Harry Styles are secretly in love. .css-azif86{color:#000000;display:block;font-family:GTWalsheim,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-azif86:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-azif86{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.3;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-azif86{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-azif86{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.3;}}Why the Biebers Skipped the 2023 Met Gala, Why Selena Gomez Skipped the 2023 Met Gala. While its still unclear what exactly went down between them, as of May 2019, Tomlinson told Hits Radio Breakfast that he had not seen Harry for a while, but he did add that he has been in contact with him. Why? His musical career began in 2010 as a solo contestant on the British music competition series The X Factor.Following his elimination, he was brought back to join the boy band One Direction.They became one of the best-selling boy groups of all time before going on an Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson met on the X-Factor in 2010. James recently opened up about his friendship with Harry, admitting that holidaying with the mega-star is far from what people expect. Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: "Harry Styles sent Directioners into meltdown earlier this week, and the latest odds suggest an imminent reunion could well be on the cards.". Yep, for those who dont know, the guys were put into the band (alongside Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik) after auditioning as solo artists on The X Factor. Kendall and Bad Bunny Arrive to the Met Gala, Everything to Know About Karl Lagerfeld's Cat. Rumors have circulated, of course, but its only gossip. Since One Direction formed on the reality show, many videos have documented the closeness between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Of course, this has been a question on fans minds for years, and Harry did not shut down the possibility. See for yourself: During his break from Calder, Tomlinson was briefly linked to a hairstylist named Briana Jungwirth. "Everyone, the world is full of fake news. And, surprisingly, Louis responded to their question. pic.twitter.com/XQSo1hIHfj, Ash | | (@goldenashx) February 22, 2022. Having that is priceless. In 2021, he even launched his own beauty brand, Pleasing, which has become popular for its variety of pearly nail polish shades. Takedown request | View complete answer on hollywoodlife.com. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). I think Id never say never to that, Harry admitted. At one point, Kendall asked Harry which songs on his album were about her, and he chose to eat cod sperm instead of answering the question. And why do fans think they are in love? According to Larry shippers, Harry Styles, 21, and Louis Tomlinson, 23, have been a couple since the very beginning, but they only officially tied the knot on September 28, 2013. Yours sincerely, Louis. Being in the spotlight for over a decade can take a toll on your personal life. This isnt the first time Harry has opened up about his sexuality and why hes never labeled himself publicly. Well, lets go back to 2012, just after the group released their first album, Up All Night. WebBut they have never confirmed. And Harry seems very secure with his undisclosed identity, with him calling speculation over his sexuality "outdated. But before people could jump to conclusions, he also stated, "But I think if you really listen to the lyrics I think you can work out if it's really about that or not, and I would lean towards no. Abby is an editorial assistant at Seventeen, covering pop culture, beauty, life, and health. Privacy Notice However, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson lasted as four more years. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. On October 2, 2011, Tomlinson practically broke the internet when he tweeted, Always in my heart @Harry_Styles. Some people are convinced that the entire pregnancy was faked using photoshop and a doll. Despite the dating conspiracies and career competition between Styles and Tomlinson, the two bandmates However, the world-famous boyband has been on an indefinite hiatus since 2016. He appeared on the show Louis Tomlinson pictured on Friday, January 31, 2020. READ MORE: Harry Styles and Florence Pugh fans are losing it over new Don't Worry Darling trailer, In a new Apple interview, Zane Lowe asked Harry, "Do you keep an eye on your friends who were in the band?" Nevertheless, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson continued as a four for another year. The pop band that was founded and handpicked on the talent TV show, The X Factor, quickly found itself as the center of attention for millions of adoring fans, who wanted to know everything about the group's beloved members Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Harry. Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson Declared As Partners By Wikipedia ( Photo Credit Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles / Instagram ) One Directions split in 2016 The two known by fans as Larry Stylinson have come out to the public eye about their secret relationship. The One Direction alum sparked romance rumors with model Sofie Nyvang just a few months after he and !@Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles .Guys Louis' partner is Harry and vice versa#LouisTomlinson #HarryStyles pic.twitter.com/spaPbGE2pU, snehaxzzx_ (@Snehaa_Gangulyy) February 22, 2022, 22.2.22According to Wikipedia Harry Styles partner: Louis Tomlinson.Louis Tomlinson partner : Harry Styles. All rights reserved. Sadly, that friendship did not stand the test of time over the years. After briefly breaking up in 2015, they reunited in 2017 and have been together ever since. Highest Grossing Hindi Dubbed South Films. Or, in layman's terms: the As he explained, the fabricated relationship put a strain on his friendship with He even considers the theory disrespectful towards his girlfriend Eleanor Calder. pic.twitter.com/nEEhTFh8wI. Tomlinson also has quotation marks tattooed onto his wrist, and some people are convinced that its another tribute to Styles. For years now, One Direction fans have been convinced that Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles were secretly in a relationship. Find out below. In 2012, he took to Twitter to address it once and for all, writing, Larry is the biggest load of bulls**t Ive ever heard. Aside from Calder, Tomlinson has been linked romantically with several other people. Used by shippers for years in One Direction fan fiction, "Larry" or He is in a relationship with Harry Styles"Omg, that souds so f gooooooood!!! Non-personalized content and ads are influenced by things like the content youre currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Harry Styles is yet to comment on the Larry theory, but fans continue to believe that the One Direction members are still together. This has once again caused an uproar amongst the 1D fans as they are taking it to their Twitter account to tweet the screenshot of the google page. ", Harry explained: "I never really felt like I celebrated anything. Well he has the words I cant change inked in the same spot. looks like someone is going to soon get fired for doing this. We did something together and that is something that you can't really undo. During the segment, Harrys ex-girlfriend, Kendall Jenner, was the guest, and the two proved theyre still on friendly terms. That didn't happen, but his long-term pal Harry, 29, kept fans' dreams alive. And they did split in 2015. Im happy, why cant you accept that.. One Direction REUNION really could happen: Never say never EXCLUSIVE, One Direction at 10: Liam Payne shares AMAZING band formation moment, Harry Styles speaks out on Eternals end credits cameo as Starfox, Eternals end credits: Harry Styles Starfox set for major MCU role. And finally, Harrys tweet reads, We dont need a no piece of paper from the city hall. Louis When did Harry and Louis stop living together? The One Direction alum sparked romance rumors with model Sofie Nyvang just a few months after he and longtime girlfriend Eleanor Calder called it quits. Back in 2015, Zayn Malik shocked fans when he left One Direction. So, only time will tell if he and Nyvang can withstand the test of tour. And I felt like I was so concerned with people liking me, that I would kind of give up too much space around me that would affect me negatively. But when fans started to notice a bunch of cute little interactions and interesting comments made between the two guys online, on stage, in videos and during interviews, theories started to arise that they were more than friends. 2023 E! And he claimed that the conspiracy theories about their relationship made him and Styles grow apart. He said that he and Harry naturally bonded together, and he always had and will have high level of respect for him. Larry Stylison, as one can notice, is a name that has been coined by mixing Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson names.