I want the actual text area to be larger. If you find yourself generating very long paragraphs, try breaking them up into smaller paragraphs or bullet points. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ) comment was about to bring down upon ( ), maybe you would have held your ( ) ( ). "Breathing is hard. But thats fine. holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! It really does show how small this LTE is so far compared to FlamingChicken or Hermnerps. I don't think I even can go too far with writing this text. Only use letters to explain your feelings. I'm not typing with my nose right now, because it takes too long, and I wanna get this text as long as possible quickly. Instead, I'd like to shower you with kisses and express my love for you. Cookie Notice When I'm older, I would like to have a fursuit, go to furry conventions, all that stuff. If you have only a broad topic area, enter several keywords that define your essay's scope. Remove email indents, find and replace, clean up spacing, line breaks, word characters and more. No idea. The mere thought of your petty existence brings tears to my eyes, and summons up a relentless fury inside me thats sole purpose is to make you rue the day that you were conceived on that contaminated dormroom floor upon which your parents so sweatily fucked. Welp, that was a fun adventure. Cheese cake pillows. I'm just gonna try it and see if I make it. A very long insult. : r/copypasta - Reddit A sore that won't go away. Maybe I hate you the way a rat hates a cat eating a piece of cheese right in front of his face. My sister is beside me, watching me write in this endless wall of text. s ( ), ( ) I have been training since before I was born, and today is the day. Well, I just put some waffles in the toaster, and I got reminded of the very beginnings of this longest text ever. Hello, Im back again. Why? Ha, get it? In that case, will this text dissapear with it? The Flaming-Chicken LTE (the original) is a whopping 203941 characters long! I'm gonna make it a very basic HTML page with just a header and text. To unlock your card for further use, please confirm your recent purchases with your local bank. I still have a long way to go. You remember that, right? Another way I like driving my sister crazy is by speaking my own made up language to her. We have a public subreddit you can post stuff on: /r/CopyPasteDump, You can also Donate if you're feeling generous :). Yes, I decided to bring that topic back after a while. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. It's reminding me of when I used to livestream back in 2016. I mean, press CTRL+F on this webpage, then type LTE. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. The disgusting mistake that you have just made is so incredibly terrible that everyone who would ever be to hear about it would spontaneously feel an indescribable mixture of immense anger, fear and anxiety that emotionally and physically they would never truly be the same ever again. Hello, I'm back. Well, not really "out loud" because I'm typing this, and you can't technically be loud through text. Don't Flirt Wit Meh. You're ( ) dead, ( ). I was hoping I would have been able to prevent your evil from being released upon this world by tagging along and keeping my eye on you, but it is clear to me now that not even the greatest efforts would have been able to prevent a terrible event in this scale from occurring. 11. I'm back now, and I decided not to do it on Toki Pona, since many other people have done Toki Pona video lessons already. It produces 6 different Japanese style text fonts, including the classic full-width Vaporwave/Aesthetic styles, and three different extra thicc text styles. She just found a bag of tiny baby dolls, and she wants to put them in ice cubes and call it Ice Ice Baby. Every drop of blood in my body cries out for your death. You know how lucky you are?????? If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Archived post. You useless piece of shit. I'm gonna take a break for now! , , s, ., () I'M LOL FAN AND I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME (), ( ) s , s ( ), ( ) LET ME DEMONSTRATE DONGER DIPLOMACY ( ), (\ ( ) /) OUR DONGERS ARE RAZOR SHARP (\ ( ) /), RO RO RAISE YOUR DONGERS . For example, "Waffles" becomes "Afflesway". On Chrome, Firefox, and Chromium-based Edge, you can also . Even if time travel some day will be invented, there still would not be a single soul willing to go back in time to before this moment to fix history, because having to witness such incredible horrors if they failed would have to many mental and physical drawbacks that not even the bravest soul in history would be willing to risk it. no one RIOTs on my watch. Doing this prevents styles associated with the pasted material being added to your document. The Youtube views Harambe. Waffles is a funny word. It appears to be a waste of time that we are apart and furious. But it's not enough. YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN. It's known to be originated on 4chan, an image-based bulletin board. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ). Also, I'm gonna try and write as much as possible in this LTE today. Your mere existence is a blasphemy and an affront to every possible virtue and quality that any rational being can possess. I'd been dreaming about you for years, and God decided to bless me with you. Dang, my YouTube channel has been dead for so long. "b" looks, um, good? Three years later he died of lung cancer. Why do I always type the extra T? You swine. Bye! I actually said it ten times (including the plural form). The listing follows, - 1x Monster Horse Dildo 12' Lubricated Thrusters, - 1x "Undetectable Aimbot" from AimJunkies, - 2x Subscription to JakeChillz Minecraft stream. There, I turned it off. Whenever I look at this webpage, it looks long at first glance, but the longer I look at it, the more I realize how short it actually is. I actually suck at math, but thats besides the point. I have no idea why were here. Sorry you had to deal with me talking about furries, but I'm honestly very desperate for this to be the longest text ever. Were back, and were gonna play the same game as before. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. I need to write about something, otherwise I won't write at all and I won't accomplish my goal. This is actually my third attempt at doing this. I've been using nothing but the word "nice" to describe these pictures. I resent you with every ounce of my being; and in the end, with all the strengths inside me, regardless of what cancerous cells overcome my body, or the decrepit condition my aging figure has been reduced to, I will fight to stay alive so I can laugh maliciously in my head as your family whimpers over your untimely demise. TextCleanr. Not only that, but you will have a laggy as fuck laptop. But I doubt that. It's a language where you take all the consonants before the first vowel, move them to the end, and add '-ay' to the end. It sucks that my past two attempts are gone now. Anger Text Art (Copy & Paste) - textart.sh Repeat Text Generator Repeat, copy & paste or print any typed word, sentence or phrase up to 1000 times. You are a colossal disappointment not only to your parents, but to your ancestors and entire bloodline. It's a combination of three entire words. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #paragraphs . Yeah, that's it. But what made me discover pointlesssites.com? to get that aesthetic feel, or just for fun. There, now the text area is larger. ( ) think ( ) can get away with saying that ( ) to me over the ( )? 62+ Sad Paragraphs for Him to Make Him Cry in 2023 That decade brought be a lot of memories. Yup, my phone is three years old. Look it up on YouTube! Come on in, feel free to do some looking. But it's on the Internet, and since recently, on my homepage, so I know people are gonna read it. I should go now. Hello again. It drives her crazy, and I love it. Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day, Dinner (And Also Second Dinner If Youre a Hobbitses), Big Ridiculous Bows Texas Girls Wear In Their Hair. I am such a language nerd. Because, like I said, I never have any idea what Im talking about. Oh, you know what I mean. Because LAZYNESS! Be told by someone in authority that I will never amount to anything in my life, ever. I use it on a regular basis. Vsauce mentioned it. It has carried me through the toughest of times and brought light and vapor upon my spirit. I should bring up a new topic, but I dont feel comfortable talking about much else. I've already written more today than the day I first said I was gonna write as much as possible, so that's a good sign. Why? You might need to know some linguistic knowledge to understand it, though. Goodnight! When people of Columbia fought to break free from Lungmen, countless soldiers fought and lost their lives in favor of a chance at a better future for their children, they did not give their lives to have you fuck the world up beyond repair to the degree that you are doing right now. Thats the opposite of allow, Im pretty sure. I've been speaking Pig Latin fluently since the fourth grade, so it surprised me when I saw the episode for the first time. I reccomend you learn it! But what made me discover Vsauce? Honestly, even when technology advances and studies on the subject become more and more accurate, I do not think humanity will ever truly be able to understand what your failure actually means for the universe. The nurse switched to the Twitch channel to Arteezy's stream. Paragraph Generator We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. At this point, everything I've written today is longer than what can fit on the screen at once. As far as I remember, my dad showed it to me when I was 6. Now she's saying that she's gonna watch Friends on three different devices. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ) across the ( ) and your ( ) is being ( ) right now so you better ( ) for the ( ), ( ). Enter a keyword to generate title ideas for your next blog post. It's also a very easy language to learn, although not quite as popular. By making the mistake that you just did, you have shown me that you are so incredibly hopeless that you will only devolve into a more idiotic and wretched creature than you already are. Copypasta - archiving the internet's meme and troll messages Im running out of ideas now. You're ( ) dead, ( ). In chronological order: Caillou OS, Boots OS, Franklin OS, Little Bill OS, and Crap OS X. Caillou OS is the most viewed video on my main channel, which is unsurprising since Caillou is pretty much THE character associated with the GoAnimate community. () (.) ( ) So come on in, feel free to do some looking. Now she's saying that they're not random, they're the numbers being displayed on the microwave. Please respond back to us using your old email: Here in my garage, just bought this new lamborghini here. My sister has a new thing where she just says the word "poop" nonstop. This type of paragraph can be difficult to read and understand, and it can make your writing look unprofessional. It would be pretty cool to have a world record for the longest text ever. I really hate you. Now my sister is just saying random numbers. I decided to actually save my work this time, in case of another crash. It has over 5,000 dictionary entries and several texts written in the language. 2016 was also when I got the phone that I still have to this day. Screw it, I'm gonna do it. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. But I no longer want to talk about it. Its usually used (copy-paste) on a block of text that are either funny or 'troll' in nature to mess with another person. Hi, 4k player here who reported slahser. She just went back to school. Then I tried again, and it turned off completely. People say to me that a person being a Newell is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. Baby, I love you so much. The only language that we both speak besides English is Pig Latin. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This is nowhere near being the longest text ever, but eventually it will be! Cr8 more, can't w8. 2. My sister has an obsession with sponges. Do Yhu Not Know What In A RELATIONSHIP Means.? Here is where you can find a bunch of random stuff to spam chats with. I like speaking it in public so that everyone around us gets confused. I like waffles. But pain can only help you find happiness if you remember it.". . So, now that our mutual disdain for one another is out there, we dont have to talk anymore. Hello there! ( ). I will no longer say the F word throughout the rest of this entire text. I'm thinking out loud right now. Well, the longest LTE, anyways. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling my wallet by dropping Steam Sales onto 12 000 games at once. A very long insult. Once you have used a paragraph generator to generate ideas, you can copy-paste the output in a text editor as a starting point for further research or writing. You absolute waste of space and air. Not counting the lte in the word multe, of course. We gon be T33N4G3RS!! 8. Hi, I'm back now. ;). Copy & Paste Dump - Copypastas - R74n Copypastas are mainly used on Twitch and Discord. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. , , , , , , IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete. ] 99% complete.. ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back: Daddy, Fuck a hater , hit a snitch , your my girl , my 5 star bitch , i love you more than any dick , && if i dont get this back , you aint worth shit !!