I dont often get words from God but He definitely spoke this to me concerning Trump & Hilary. This site is owned and operated by McWilliams Publishing. , Bill Wiese describes many horrifying sights, smells, and sounds. There may be a huge, miraculous revival of the christian Faith very soon but the revival could possibly be delaying some decades or centuries later. . The realization that I was in Hell was unquestionably shocking and beyond hurtful! By Benjamin Lahood . I believe the bridegroom is coming soon two years, five years, 10 years I dont know when, but its exciting., He believes God will use the current U.S. president, as crazy as Trump seems, in the revival. Ian wished to return to earth to share his story with those who did not know God. Unlike Bill Wiese, Kenneth Hagins experience began when his heart ceased to beat. He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? Oh God, what did I do wrong? The Bible, 2. Although I knew, it was just easier to hold on to unforgiveness. Therefore, those who are convinced that Heaven is real often point to accounts of people who say they've actually been there, in addition to scripture. You are reading that text wrong. The word purgatory may not be in the Bible along with the word Trinity, but the teachings are. Heaven is utmost exciting; hell is undoubtedly daunting. In cases where one is badly treated by unsaved people (unbelievers,) I believe the Biblical precedent, is simply to forgive. I pray there will be a spiritual reawakening but cannot realistically envision that with our current moral decay. Some call me a minister. Praise God everything changed. The ways of God are righteous, always righteous! , Reverend Hagin shares his experience with hell. After Matthew was shot in the head, doctors decided to put him in a medically induced coma to save his life. The flames opened up and I could see that he was being tormented. He describes his brief encounter with hell as more than physical darkness, there was something else there. Yet you are robbing Me. When he said it would be unlawful, I think it was an expression. I say I forgive and I pray for the person but I am still mad inside. 23 Hours Dead, (Rapture and Message From God) - Angelica Zambrano 1st Experience; Rob From God, Idols, No Purgatory, Celebrity in Hell - Angelica Zambrano 2nd Experience . conscience or Warningwhereby God IF we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgement and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. This is why they were thrown in the fires of Hell., Among all those people (in Hell), I heard someone saying, I ask for your forgiveness now Lord, because I have stolen from you, forgive me for stealing, I stole from you Lord and I do not want to do it again. I asked, Lord, who is he and why does he say he stole from You? My child I will show you who he is. We entered his cell and I saw a disfigured man. Instinctively, I started screaming. Heaven And Hell. That morning we were in our weekly two-hour evangelism meeting. She acknowledged the fact that although she claimed to be a Christian, she failed to show the fruit of her faith. Regardless of your current religious beliefs, these stories of people who have been to hell are certainly terrifying. I just keep praying. Testimony of Heaven: Esau (2 Corinthians 12:2) I know a man in Christ who 14 years ago - whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God . You know what? I worked for the evangelism department at the International House of Prayer, now called the Kansas City Evangelists Fellowship (KCEF). Visit utmostlove.webador.co.uk for more information. It wasnt an orderly progression, but Ive tried to lay it out in an orderly fashion here. AgreementAgreeing with the judgement that Hell is where I belonged removed my humanity. Hope that helps you Honey, I am a layman in that church. Too many people! Lawrence,where in the Bible does it state what you have shared??? Father Jose Maniyangat had a near-death-experience in hell after being hit by a drunk driver. I thought Trump a buffoon, but even though I am a registered Democrat, I couldnt stomach Hilary, she is really demonic! At the red sea, the Jews left behind, the army chasing them, Raptured. Then, sharing about Jesus becomes essential and very personal. In the text you are quoting he is saying that there is no more sacrifice for sin left because NONE IS NEEDED, its a done deal. that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh, Obey His word. Jesus died for us while we were yet sinners Romans 5:8. Upon arriving at the hospital, Ian was pronounced dead as the staff failed to find a pulse. Some are said to be sheep, and the . Passover, First born of the Jews left behind, the first born of the Egyptians raptured. Testimony of Heaven and Hell by Sis. Don Piper Saw A Magnificent Gate. many too would fall away again.Its Wholly & Soley led by the Holy Spirit. With a person's earthly body out of commission, their consciousness then . The hospital also discovered pneumonia in his lungs, so they placed Alec in an induced coma following his surgery. The metaphor the church uses is that of a 3 legged stool, 1. Because they would not love and obey God. At the end of the vision, I reentered the earthly realm yelling. My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you will not sin. Christians that die in the state of venial sin go to purgatory, anyone that dies in Mortal Sin goes to Hell. He only allows you to remember what he wants you to remember. As we sang an evangelistic song, I felt the presence of holiness come into the room. There were doctors there with tears., While Alec is grateful to be alive, he is even more ecstatic about what God is doing. It is not just people getting saved, Alec adds. I went down feet first. One of the most important things I knew is that Hell wasnt created because of human sin and we dont go to Hell because of one particular sin. Because of the Devil and his disobedience, disrespect, and disregard of God, Hell was created. Just my opinion though.. Mickey Robinson dies in a plane crash while on a sky diving expedition and experiences a descent into hell after his spirit leaves his body. The Damned were Raptured in the flood. I have replayed August 28th over and over at least 1,000 times, if not more. Being angry with one another, allowing a root of bitterness to take hold is how Satan controls us. Divine Tradition, 3. Sodom and Gomorrah Raptured. Nineveh had national revival when it was at its most corrupt. The Bible does not say so. Jesus Christ took Ian and brought him to heaven. Read the full testimony here. The end starts way before that cheating when the couple wont be in relationship with one another. This wouldnt be the first time God used a pagan to further the casue of Kingdom building. I hope this will help you. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Mark Ellis is the founder of God Reports, a website devoted to promoting Christian missions by sharing stories and testimonies from missionaries and mission organizations. She pulled herself together and ran 100 yards.. Come into my heart, forgive my sins and b my LORD. Be open for that occasion. Linda Paul Rika. In Luke Jesus asks will he find faith on the earth when he returns, implying no. God will use him. My testimony of how a shark played the violin for me doesn't prove a shark can play a violin #shortsFull Video can be found here - https://youtu.be/p2yQNRVoz. This coma lasted 27 days. The Answer Might Surprise You! This compelled her to share her personal experience to hell and back in her book, " Hell Fire Is Real: My Experience " (published by Xlibris UK). Lived in Hell. Upon arriving at the hospital, Ian was pronounced dead as the staff failed to find a pulse. How can we think God is bad? Before I can enter into worship in a heart-connect way, let alone in spirit and truth (see John 4:24), I have to tell my body, You will worship God. But I didnt know that. God views the time as a circle like a clock with the white horse -spiritual force Gods Kingdom as the first and the last (Rev.6:8, 22:13) An eye witness said a man helped her out of the vehicle. As Director of My Fathers Reputation, she trains people in the prophetic to hear Jesus for others. In an event that he relates to a vision, Bill Wiese, a devout Christian, describes his experience as being plunged into hell. In 1992, Matthew Botsford got involved in a deadly accident that dramatically changed his life. Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died Without Mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. That hell is ordained for Satan and those who rejected Jehovah God. I couldnt see their faces. I agree with you Mike, I had a revelation a few years ago and although I consider myslef to be an excellent author, I have never been able to find adequate words to describe what occurred, so I dont even try. By sharing her personal experiences in hell, Stewart hopes to bring awareness to those who are unaware of Jesus Christ and his will, and motivate Christians and seek to serve him. I frantically looked to see who might help me. When it came time to vote, I considered skipping the vote for President, because I just could not stomach him, and would never vote for Clinton. the best book I ever read on the subject of choosing not to take offense and forgiveness. But God was about to demonstrate his power in a way that would surprise the doctors. The feeling in the room was the same as other times that I had been invited to come away with the Lord to visit Heaven. I started running up and down the gold street and picking up gold dust and sprinkling it on my body. As such, I dont know if any of these near death experiences are real because the Bible says apostle Paul was not allowed to say what he saw. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he . Its not like on the earth where innocent people have gone to jail for something they didnt do. They were going to switch off the machine, he recounts. This is the truth. All I could do is just lay there and hear my master speak. This is the most incredible testimony of heaven and hell. Famous People in Hell. He said: This is the end of all sin if you do not serve me with your whole heart. 528 likes. Doctors could find little reason for hope, but then Alec surprised them. Im also seeing a remnant rising up on Facebook for Revival with live Worship and Miracles. AMEN!! Is he saying the bride is just one person or 1 church? In his book titled I Believe in Visions, Reverend Hagin shares his experience with hell. Almost 20 years ago, while kayaking in Chile, a drowning accident left me technically dead for more than 30 minutes. I find that praying for the salvation and good of the offender causes God to impart His Love into my heart for the person. Then an astonishing sight met Alec. It is a very important topic that everyone should take seriously. The king spirit who rules the human mind is death and it can not be satisfied without a dead body, in reality or in fantasy! Anita Moorjani. The Passion of The Christ Jim Caviezel (complete interview). The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant makes me think about Purgatory. So he wasnt even going to try. What You Need to Know. Is there anyone who doubts that these days are the kingdom of death then take notice not only about the evil and killing but of those who who one moment expresses deep grief over these evil things and the next moment take great pleasure in horror movies and criminal novels. I was like a child and I had no plan. They did not tithe properly (other sins were also named, see full testimony for details) .On their death beds, they thought they had done a good job so they did not repent of those things. Father Jose Maniyangat had a near-death-experience in hell after being hit by a drunk driver. Destiny Image: Publishing cutting-edge prophetic messages to supernaturally empower the body of Christ. I knew there was no man on this side or that who could ever open those gates. The judgment of me being in Hell eternally for not forgiving people on the earth was completely righteous. All Rights Reserved. One thing I have learned of forgiveness is that you live with the consequences of what the other person has done. Paul was caught up into the third heaven (the highest realm,) and saw and heard things which were unutterable..which were os sacred he could not share them. I was left wondering about Gods actions, who He takes, why and when. They finally faded away. We are too proud to do such a thing.). This guy isnt a Christian but has the chance to repent and get saved in the afterlife. He says that God will bring his healing when he isnt a Christian, but his story indicates that God wouldnt bring the healing of those who are unable to forgive? The man appeared out of nowhere, he was not in a vehicle. Just to say also that God has revealed in prophetic words that their will be great grace given to humanity in these times its called the Illumination of and now must pay their debt through suffering. I feel finally, finally someone is actually putting a stop to the march of evil in our land, and reversing it. Amen.Created with narrator voice, picvoice and designed with canva. Forgiveness on whose part and repentance on whose part? According to the MRI, my heart was badly damaged because one of the main arteries was blocked. Heaven is for Real - By Colton Burpo's Story; Heaven is Real - Ron Pettey; . My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me. Then He showed me incomplete houses. I believed it was real because I believe the whole Bible is true, but I didnt think that anybody like me would ever go there. The Second Coming and the Rapture are two separate and completely opposite events. Before that day, I had not studied much about Hell. The New world He proceeded to read the entire Bible in the 6 weeks following this experience. Around me was a sea full of people, he recounts. Im seeing revival in my own life. To date, Xlibris has helped to publish more than 60,000 titles. Some a REVIVALIST. The young girl who died in my arms ( I am a nurse) could have been my daughters twin. But there is no overload shut-down mechanism in Hell. To purchase a copy of the book, https://www.xlibris.com/en-gb/bookstore/bookdetails/818477-hell-fire-is-real. For more information, visit xlibrispublishing.co.uk or call 0-800-014-8620 to receive a free publishing guide. TAKE HEED people!! I wouldn't just blow off this testimony, it could save a life or two. My husband had died of leukemia shortly before this accident. I asked Lord, why these houses are not yet completed? The Lord Jesus said My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings. How Much Does It Cost To See A Business Coach? If you die tonight, where will YOU spend eternity??? I believe the illuminata are in charge of much of the media thats why they are so anti-Trumph and put so much fake news out there and also never crediting him with the work hes doing to strengthen America & trying so hard to discredit him. Moreover a much cited view of the future from Ken Peters, saw a revival occurring post Rapture during the Tribulation. The Lord will judge His people. Hebrews 10:26-30. By focusing on the needs of creative writers and artists and adopting the latest print-on-demand publishing technology and strategies, we provide expert publishing services with direct and personal access to quality publication in hardcover, trade paperback, custom leather-bound and full-color formats. While there, Ian states he experienced visions of heaven and hell, and felt Jesus empowering him to live so he might tell his story to others. +HoneyGood Question2nd MaccabeesBut not just thereremember when Jesus Christ established his visible church on earth the Roman Catholic Church he gave it certain authority. I felt the sound of fear coming from my own body. He shares that he experienced an intense heat that seemed too hot for life to even survive. A strict atheist at the time of his near-death-experience, Howard Storm nearly died following emergency surgery. After visiting Hell . But first and foremost, being a devoted Christian is her most important job. Darkness encompassed me round about darkness that is blacker than any night man has ever seen., Unlike the other people we have mentioned, Matthew Botsford was far from Christianity when he had his near-death-experience. refugees whom she would of brought in I went down feet first. I instantly opened my eyes and saw the transformation as it happened. Fortunately, Jennifers life was spared and she went on to share her story in hopes of warning individuals who were lost or had grown lukewarm in their faith. 1525. It was just like when He saved me. So how much more is that true about Jesus? What To Expect With a Hospice Service When a Loved One Is Dying. We cant do anything about that. Format: pdf Size : 251.30 KB. He recalls the feeling of numbness spreading throughout his body. The others didnt see the gates, hear that sound, or feel the heat. The bible says God knows befoe we are born the day, hour and minute of our death. I could feel a cold eerie feeling as though something or someone was looking at me.. 4.) How do you know you have forgiven? From Hell to Heaven: One Man's Journey . 5:14; Deut. We must experience the Antichrists devastation beforehand. Linda Paul Rika. When the end comes, the weeds will be gathered first and burnt with unquenchable fire. One is filled with power and many other wonderful things and the RCC is all about their dogma and liturgy. I continued with my questions, What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home? The angels replied, There are seven things one must do to build up their materials to build their home. 1Cor.15:26. 23 Minutes in Hell The incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. It was void of anything good. It highlights that God is the beginning and end, and he will be coming back for his world, as well as those who serve him. As I screamed, my spirit was also making a sound that deeply hurt my heart and brain while it also panicked every blood cell in my body. The two places, the meeting room and Hell were together. Stuff like my blood moving, my eyes seeing, and how all parts of my body work. moment that God is real-atheists and The Bible says, "Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way" (Ps. the world- at the same moment -of their sin/standing -before Him.Everyone There is no sign of a heart attack, no sign of any scarring. He recalls the feeling of numbness spreading throughout his body. It is oly relevant in cases where someone has sinned against you and you confront them and they fall at your feet and ask mercy of you. God brought me back to life. During his time in hell, which lasted exactly 23 minutes, Bill Wiese experienced a great number of horrors including torture, intense darkness, a raging pit of fire, screaming, foul odors, and varying levels of torment. Bill Wiese. (In our culture, sadly, the concept of falling at someones feet and asking forgiveness is abhorrent. 8 Spring Break Vacation Bible School Activity Ideas. God help us all. Once the understanding of the judgment arrived in my heart there were four distinct pains: WaterImmediately, all the water left my body, creating a desperate, painful need. Amen to that JohnGod bless you for those inspiring words. But everything was immediate. militarily, economically & also thru militant I went to a. At the surgery there was a vascular heart surgeon, Dr. Raja. (Nehemiahs time). The man is confusing hell with purgatory. https://lutherwasnotbornagaincom.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/if-you-die-tonight-do-you-know-where-you-will-spend-eternity/, #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Georgia, Times, "Times New Roman", serif; } In Luke 17:3 we are told that if a brother (sister) trespass against us, we should rebuke him, and IF he repent you shall forgive him. In fact, I knew that if I could add up every panic I have ever felt, it didnt come close to what I was experiencing. What most people are ignoring..is that Jesus doesnt state that He is yet coming back..but that things will happen in the world that will change the conscience of people.It is more like a time of mercy..a time to repent..a chance for unbelievers and the lukewarm to recognize God and their relationship status with Him.Remember God is a loving forgiving God..a merciful God..before He returns He will show the world that has moved steadily away from Him that He does exist..it will be a time to repent and return..a period of peace and revival..there will still be those that reject Himagain..we do not know the hour and the day of His return as far as Judgment is considered..only the Father knows..but it seems that Jesus..being a merciful and loving God..is going to give this lost generation a chance to amend itself..as He did with Nineveh and so many other lost generations before a chastisement befalls.Rather than judge this mans experience and who or what makes a Christian..how about taking it to heart and live as God expects all Christians..with love, mercy, forgiveness, compassion..non-judgmental..pray for those who are lost, struggling or blind with hate indifference and ignorance. I am coming soon for those who are waiting and ready for Me. The Lord added Those who dont Tithe are disobedient children This happened whilst I was sleeping in a dream. decision! How much MORE Severely do you think a person (believer) deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the Covenant that SANCTIFIED him, and who has insulted the Spirit of Grace? These houses will be ready and completed AFTER My children give more tithes and offerings in My House. Read more about Pastor Brani Duyons testimony here. Perhaps God is answering the many, many prayers of faithful believers begging for His help against the wickedness of the evil that has infiltrated our governments. He became a devout Christian after that, having turned from his wicked ways to follow Jesus. The horribleness and pain in Hell accelerated and continued to get worse. Miraculously, Tamara felt a bright hand carry her up to heaven after which she found herself back in her home. I have to truly think about what it would be like for my lost family members to not make it to Heaven. American Measurements vs Metric Measurements What is the Difference? But it is disobedience if a Christian sins against you and you do not do what Jesus said to. Noah was left behind. God can do anything. To many people think tomorrow is the end and base their theology on the day and the hour. Clearly the false notion of once saved always saved is coming to light. Here are 9 people who testify of meeting Jesus face to face in Heaven or Hell (or both) either through dying & returning or in open vision experiences. The concept of eternity in Hell is terrifying. I let my emotions worship Him, which allows my heart to open to Him.The worship leader was helping us pray for our lost family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Revelation 20:14 says, "Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. It does nothing to promote spiritual growth for a Christian to be allowed to hurt and trouble people in the church and nothing said or done about it. But, in my church there are many thieves who steal my tithes and offerings! The gates slammed shut with a terrible sound of finality. What You Need to Know We all have questions about topics we do not understand. If you refuse to forgive in such a case, of course the Lord is angry and will not forgive you your sins. Suddenly, Bill recalls seeing a bright light and felt himself rising out of the tunnel through which he had previously descended. Only Jesus could because He owns Hell. I've heard many testimonies that supports this man's testimony. Now I am happy to call him my President. I was like the unmerciful servant in one of Jesus parables (see Matt. When we think about someone we love not being in Heaven, it creates a real sadness and if we think about it long enough, it creates a desperation. feelings can come and go, but often we do not control feelings, but we can control how we react to feelings Hope it helps. This compelled her to share her personal experience to hell and back in her book, Hell Fire Is Real: My Experience (published by Xlibris UK). https://www.xlibris.com/en-gb/bookstore/bookdetails/818477-hell-fire-is-real. Previously the writer had mentioned several times that every sin was forgiven ONCE FOR ALL TIME. To say I panicked is an understatement! Read the full testimony here. The parable of the servant who took his fellow-servant by the throat is interesting, and I note that every time its mentioned, the person mentioning it, fails to mention that the other servant had fallen at the feet of the servant asked for mercy and time to repay what he owed. 2:12). They end up writting books which are false and demonic to deceive Humanity. We all had thought they were in Heaven with God. Heaven is for Real - By Colton Burpo's Story; Heaven is . Everything I learned in eighth grade science I recalled perfectly. So that day I raised my hands to God and I sung loudly to Him. Still other passages may seem to suggest that Jesus believe in hell. They were joined together in chains.. Their testimony is not true and they received it from false Heaven and false jesus. I knew that everything I had read was true. There is something in it which may help you brother. In an event that he relates to a vision, Bill Wiese, a devout Christian, describes his experience as . ? The Lord responded, Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command. In Malachi 3:8-9 it says Will a man rob God?