NjcyZGNiZTcwM2E3ZjUzYzZjZDk4NTY1ZjBmZWZiZTVlMWEwOGEyNDQwZTA3 After that, the family moved to Baltimore. Carmelo Anthony has allegedly gotten sexually involved with another woman even before his split from La La Anthony gets legalized. YzNjMjNhZDU2MjRmZWJiOWMyM2NjMTcyMGQ1ZTZlZGE5ZmQ0NzkwZTYzYjgz Following his divorce from La La, Carmelo and his alleged daughter are getting closer. cnx({ ZGE4NDA0MGE3YTgzMWEwZWEzNWU3M2QzNTJkYjI2NzRjNDZjMWYxYjAzZWE3 Regardless of what happened during their marriage, [La La Anthony] should push him to have a relationship with his daughter.. tude.cmd.push(function() { MmIwNzVkZjkyNjRkNTAwYTIzZmE3MjFlOTZjNmQ4ZGUzN2JlMmRkZGI5NTRj How Many Championship Rings Does Carmelo Anthony Have | StatMuse ]); MjU3YWFmNTU0MGI3YTg0OTU5OGUwMTc4MmU4NWI1M2FhMDkwMWE4ZmQ0M2Iw If you follow La La Anthony on social media, you know that she's one very proud mom! baseDivId: 'pb-slot-right-1', If you dont want to see her stay off my page.. See trending MzhlZTU5ZWI3ZWVjNjYzYzliMGM3M2U5ODJiZGJkMzg4YTE1MjQyM2I5ZGQx ZmQ0OTNjM2Q1NDYwNDc2MGFkYTQ2ODk3MGZhNmIyMGI0MDIyYmNhYTZiMjRm ZGNlNDkzYTE2MmMwY2UzYjA4Y2EwYmI0ZDNhNDZjMDJlYjA5NzM2ZTliYjRm Management }); !function(n){if(!window.cnx){window.cnx={},window.cnx.cmd=[];var t=n.createElement('iframe');t.display='none',t.onload=function(){var n=t.contentWindow.document,c=n.createElement('script');c.src='//cd.connatix.com/connatix.player.js',c.setAttribute('async','1'),c.setAttribute('type','text/javascript'),n.body.appendChild(c)},n.head.appendChild(t)}}(document); Cuffin season is complete., A post shared by TeaTENDERS LLC (@yeslivcan). eyJtZXNzYWdlIjoiODE2YzZlMWQ4NzlmYjc2NDFkMzBiNzI5YzYwMjE4ZGMz Anthony is an American basketball forward and is currently playing for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. Carmelo Anthony's daughter recently celebrated her birthday, and although the NBA star does not acknowledge her as his own, he reportedly attended the celebration. When he was 2, his. Miy Lee Named One of Carmelo Anthony's Twins Cash After Lala's Carmelo Anthony Stats, News, Bio | ESPN La La gave birth to a boy on 7 March, 2007. With or without a father shes going to BE GREAT, Burks added. Burk later pursued a Master's degree in Health Communication from the prestigious Northwestern University. ZWU3OTQxNjcxZDE5ZWU4OTcxOTcyODAzMjg4ZjkzZjg5ZWJkNmI5ZWY3NThl The salaciousness of the love triangle got worse when Carmelos babys mama found out she was pregnant in September. Yzk4MzgzOGY0YTg1MTZjNTY1NjNhM2E5ZTIyNWQ5ZDk5OGFkZDcxMmU5ZGQz ZmI1ZjE4Yzg5MTM4MThhNjA3ZTViMDkyYzUxNjUwNDkxNWIwYzg3MTIyNzIw Carmelo Anthony is one of the most successful basketball players of all time. She also revealed that she did not enter a marriage, expecting that things would turn out for the worst. As previously reported,Lala Anthonyfiled for divorce from her husband of 11 yearsPortland Trail Blazers starCarmelo Anthonyyesterday (Thursday, June 17th). They then allegedly came up with plan B, which was to fly her out to London to have the babies with the agreement that he would come out there and visit when his season was over. In 2002-03 Anthony . Billie Eilish and Finneas O'Connell Are a Stylish Sister-Brother Duo at the 2023 Met Gala, Kate Moss Makes It a Mother-Daughter Thing at the Met Gala With Daughter Lila, Gina Rodriguez Talks Pain in Childbirth and Prioritizing Self-Care Postpartum, Allison Holker Creates "Beautiful Memories" With Her Kids at Universal Studios Hollywood, Get to Know Chris Appleton's Adult Children, Billy and Kitty-blu, Dwyane Wade Says His Own Dad Taught Him How to Support Zaya When She Came Out, The Kardashian-Jenners Took Shots Together Before Walking the 2023 Met Gala Steps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Carmelo Anthonys alleged baby mama Mia Angel Burks says that he is not involved in his daughters life. Kiyan has developed a. Lala Anthony has spoken about her divorce from her estranged husband Carmelo Anthony for the first time. She eventually gave birth to the babies prematurely in April and the babies remain in the hospital until her due date, which was scheduled for mid-June. B.E. Carmelo lost his father due to cancer while he was only two years old. pos: 'right_rail_1', Chicago socialite and personal assistant Anthony Jacobs claimed that he knew the truth behind Carmelo's mistress, Burk. She didnt ask to be here and it doesnt matter how she got here, shes here. #EXPLAINTHAT #P***YOVERDNA #TMZAINTS***.. ZDEzZGFjZTMzMGU1Mjg1NmFhNjFiMzFjMGYwNTVlMDM3YTljMTFlNTU4NTJl env: 'prod', The plan was for her to get an abortion because both she and Carmelo didn't want to move forward with children. !function(n){if(!window.cnx){window.cnx={},window.cnx.cmd=[];var t=n.createElement('iframe');t.display='none',t.onload=function(){var n=t.contentWindow.document,c=n.createElement('script');c.src='//cd.connatix.com/connatix.player.js',c.setAttribute('async','1'),c.setAttribute('type','text/javascript'),n.body.appendChild(c)},n.head.appendChild(t)}}(document); 5 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat window.tude = window.tude || { cmd: [] }; Carmelo Anthony's Alleged Baby Mama & Daughter - theJasmineBRAND Contact I was bad because there were allegations. } When asked about co-parenting, Burk gave a one-word answer patience. It wasn't until 2021 that La La Anthony officially filed for divorce. TSN Archives: Remembering Carmelo Anthony's domination of Kansas that The novel won the 2016 Goldsmiths Prize and the 2018 International Dublin Literary. Statistics are correct as at March 11, 2020. NDUxZTk1NDJiZjNlNTNjZmI1MDc3YTZmZDMxYmRhZmVmYTAwM2UyODAwNmVi When Anthony was caught on a yacht, seemingly cuddled up with another woman, Burks came. Y2MwNmIyZmZlOTlmNGRmMjNhNjkxMmVkY2I1YWViYWQ5ZDRmODgxNzQzODFk Her 13-year-old son, Kiyan, was born in March 2007, and is a frequent guest star on her social media. ZjFlMDc4NjAzYTc4YjQyYmQ3MjI3NzZlZjlkOTMxNzkyZjQ3NmIyMjM4ODFh People also asked. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories! But three years before they tied the knot, they welcomed their first and only child in Denver, Colorado. By signing up, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from POPSUGAR. She further stresses that she didn't feel any guilt seeing Carmelo because she knows "who's f**king LaLa too!". ZjdhNWNhZTgzNTUzZmEwNGU0MDZhNDEyNDQzMjUyMjZhNDYzMDU5YzgzNWQw Although the alleged affair isnt the first time the baller has reportedly stepped out on LaLa, the publicity behind this affair appeared to be in the nail in the coffin for the Power actress. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Carmelo, instead, allegedly emailed her to let her know that he broke his phone after throwing it against the wall for some unknown reason. MFs still talking about lil ol me? }); window.tude = window.tude || { cmd: [] }; How Many Championship Rings Does Carmelo Anthony Have | StatMuse Carmelo Anthony has not won any championships in his career. ZTlmYzU2Mjk4MDFiMmRmMWYxZTgwYzIyYmU4NjYyMDhiMTlmMjc5NDI4YWI5 "I've seen my wrong in the situation and I should've never let this get this far, but I don't want my kids to suffer," she explains. ZGZkZjBkMWU3NDYyZTdmYzY0OGI1ODM0MWJmMTI5MDc2OWE0MjBkNDQzYzAx A post shared by the Jasmine BRAND (@thejasminebrand). La La and Carmelo became engaged on Christmas Day 2004 and were married six years later, on 10 July, 2010, by radio host and academic Michael Eric Dyson. Your Money, Your Life, LATEST LISTS damn hate to see it. Alongside a beautiful portrait of her daughter in a studio, fans commented that Genesis looks much like her dad. page_type: 'article', ZTdjYjIwOTY5NzI1YmNmMjMyNDlmY2VhZDA2M2E1ODU2YmUxZWM3MTllOWVh He was born in Brooklyn, New York, on May 29, 1984, however, he spent the majority of his childhood in Baltimore, Maryland. Keep reading to see some of the more of La La and Kiyan: by Monica Sisavat Nevertheless, the resemblance between Carmelo and Genesis is undeniable. Your access to this site was blocked by Wordfence, a security provider, who protects sites from malicious activity. targeting: { Any advice. Carmelo Kyam Anthony (born May 29, 1984) [1] is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Hollywood Unlockedrevealed that the unnamed woman discovered her dual-pregnancy back in September. Is her dad in her life, the fan asked. Carmelo Anthony and La La Anthony attend the "CHI-RAQ" New York Premiere at Ziegfeld Theater on December 1, 2015 in New York City. The youngest of four children, Carmelo Kyam Anthony was born on May 29, 1984, in Brooklyn, New York. Naturally, people wanted to know a few things about her relationship with Carmelo. MjdmMjI0YTdjMjlhMzQzMjk3NzdlM2ZlZWFkZjlhNThhNjVlYjU4MWU5MGM4 Generated by Wordfence at Tue, 2 May 2023 3:54:39 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. Carmelo Anthony's alleged baby mama, Mia Burks, doesn't think that the basketball player will go public with their daughter anytime soon. tude.refreshAdsViaDivMappings([ { If you follow La La Anthony on social media, you know that she's one very proud mom! Her response to the co-parenting question indicates that Anthony might have had a change of heart. YTA3MjliOTMxMWQwOTA2NTAzZjdmOTRjYWQ1YjExMjY4MzBiN2M5NTMwNjY5 The recording artists Erica Dixon and Lil Scrappy shared a special moment over the weekend as they sent Marsai Martin is getting into the groove by paying tribute to the late Aaliyah. NzFmZGE2NTdiMjJjZjczMDQ4ZDA0YWVhODA5NDNmMzg0ZjMzZDUzNWJiM2Vi }); EVENTS pos: 'right_rail_3', She claimed Melo wanted to send her overseas to have the babies so no one especially his wife LaLa found out about the kids. Jun 18, 2021 AceShowbiz - Carmelo Anthony has allegedly gotten sexually involved with another woman even before his split from La La Anthony gets legalized. Carmelo Anthony and Mia Burks Celebrate Daughter'S 5th Birthday Carmelo Anthony has yet to confirm that Genesis is indeed his daughter. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Applied Sciences in Biology and Public Health. Her son has had surgery and remains in a London hospital. The woman allegedly told Carmelo: If I tell u one of our kids [has to] go to the hospital [you] should b a parent and pick up the phone and find out whats going on. playerId: 'be5717b5-2a7b-4fde-8c19-21cbbff0cd95' We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. kw: 'mandc,celebrity', The unnamed sidepiece, who lives, in London, also claimed that Carmelo hid his new family from his wife and the public. MDNlMzhlMTYzMDc2MTY0NjgwMjc5MjVmOGFkNDA3Y2YzNGQyZWJkOWM0M2E2 Registry of Corporate Directors. However, before Lala and Carmelos divorce was made public, a 38-year-old woman had claimed that Carmelo was allegedly the father of her twins. Carmelo has made a habit of generally avoiding the rumors of extramarital relationships. Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Has Mistress And Newborn Twins In London, And The basketball player is married to LaLa Anthony, his starsign is Gemini and he is now 38 years of age. YjFjMDRjZTMyMjhhMWJlMjkxODJjMGEwYWUyMmYxZjQ2MzdmZTJkNDRhYTk2 Carmelo Anthony - Age, Bio, Birthday, Family, Net Worth | National Today NTk0ZDQ2M2I2YTE4OTRjZjQ0YTcwN2Q4YjE2NmMwYTQ2ZTk0Mjk2YjEwMGQ0 The only concrete evidence is that Carmelo and LaLa split in 2017 and reconciled in December 2018. . NjM3N2ZkNWM1OTY1ZTkxZDQxYjM5NzE3MWU0Zjg4OGY5MTlkZTllNWE5ZmU3 CARMELO ANTHONY'S ALLEGED BABY MAMA SAYS HE IS NOT IN - BCK Online She aint-go-in-no-where-she aint-go-in-no-where.. Mia recently revealed the news of Carmelos absence in a social media response. As a young child, she was involved in many activities, but music was her main interest. She told the publication that another celebrity intervened to find out the truth for LaLa. 151 views, 1 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Quinn Broadcasting: Cumberland County Legends 2023 Part 2:. And Im sure u dont give a f**k.. The rumors gained more weight when La La Anthony confirmed that she and Carmelo were planning to get a divorce. NzU4Mjg2NGM0YzRiYmM3MjVjN2YwMDkxMjQwYWEyZDdhMzY4MTI1YjU5N2Nk MTAyYzc0ZGRmM2Q0YzkzZTMyZjg1MDBjMGNjOWM3NzY3M2U1MmQ1NzkwZTVi Sandra Rose March 24, 2011. Carmelo Anthony has yet to confirm that Genesis is indeed his daughter. Pop culture is pretty fun, too! baseDivId: 'pb-slot-right-1', Then, the last few months, all the rumors he was being traded didn't help matters, wither. Her father may not defend her, but I will till the end, Burks continued. YTk1ZjNlOGE5NTkyZGE0ZWViMmQyMDdjYWY2NjIxYTM5MGJmOGEwNzZhYWNh God will get you through anything. According to reports, the divorce was an amicable decision, though details surrounding the filing were sparse. YjQzNzlhNmY4NTZlNWZmNTM0NzNhOWZmOWU5NDkyM2RjYmM0OTc0NmRhNGIw NDM3NmUyNWNlMzk0MzQ0NGFhMmU5MzU1MTQyYmYwODM5NzE2ZDk0NTMzOGJk He is also the only player in NBA history to have scored at least 25,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, and 4, Then wrote, sidebare: drakes son is sooooo adorable!. Mjg3ODU2Nzg5MDY5ZWE0ODQ1OGE1NGYwMDhmMjkxOGJiMTUwODZjM2RjNTAx NeitherCarmelonorLala Anthonyhas issued a public comment on the matter. [AUDIO] Lil Kims Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: Thats my wife.: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, Im mentally rejuvenated..: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? Mia Burks did not believe that Carmelo Anthony would admit to fathering a child outside of his marriage in 2020. } ZjVkYzBlM2UxNGIxZGE2Y2M0NDkzYjhjZjg0Yjc1OGY4Mzg4MjYyZDJlMjVj Celebrity Baby: Mia Angel & Carmelo Anthony's Daughter, Genesis The two allegedly met in Chicago, where Mia is originally from. La La Anthony - Wikipedia ZjY4MmE4MjVmZTE2MmI4MGYyOGM4MmM0ODVmOGM1MDE2Mjc2NDVkY2E3MzA4 advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that. cat: 'arts-culture', About Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Fathered Newborn Twins, Woman Claims + Says Genesis is Carmelos second child. They have named him Kiyan Carmelo Anthony. Keka Arajo hails from Detroit, is the Editor in Chief of Negra With Tumbao and a published journalist and editor with a penchant for luxe goods. aid: '726664', YjI0MWJlYTI2ZjhiNmVmNmVhYzM2NDM2YzMxOTVhMDE1NjI3NzRkNmNmMmVl Irish writer Mike McCormack spoke to an audience of Baruch College students and faculty about his writing experience and the inspirations behind his book "Solar Bones" at an event sponsored by the English Department and the Harman Writer Program on April 19. NGRlNjhhYTkyOTVhNTVlODhkODJiY2YxN2IzNjgxNDQ5ZTRiZDg1YmUzMTBk Mia was rumored to be pregnant with Carmelosbaby around 2017. Three years ago, the outlook was much more complicated for him as his future in the league was up in the air. The celebrity couple has since reconciled and called off the marriage dissolution. It was just two years ago, after all, that the news of Carmelo Anthony fathering a child outside his marriage to La La Anthony began to spread. Because how in the h*ll could a man have a child who looks exactly like him but he chooses to neglect the child, the social media follower further questioned. 11 hours ago. Carmelo's alleged daughter, Genesis, was born in August 2017 to his reported mistress, Mia Burk. With the twins now being newborn infants, the woman alleges thatCarmelois expressing disinterest in stepping up for them. YWJiNDQ5NWMyYWFlYTI4ZTVlMzA4MTMwMGMzMmY4ZGZjM2E4NzcxN2YwNjg2 Carmelo shares a son with Lala. While it isnt unclear as to when and how the former couple met, fans came to learn about their relationship after they got engaged in December 2004. Carmelo Anthony Spotted With His Daughter For The First Time - Hot 97 page_type: 'article', USA Basketball - Carmelo Anthony "In all honesty, my daughter is good," Mia Burks said in response to those who scolded Carmelo Anthony for being an inactive father. Several fans responded to allegations of Carmelo Anthony being an absentee father with disdain. YTA5Mzc2Y2UzNmY4YjA3ZGM0NzhhNjY2Y2M4M2Q2ZWI4OGQxYzNiNzU0OWFj ]); Eventually, the pair separated in 2017 amidst reports of Carmelo's infidelity. tude.cmd.push(function() { Despite this, rumors swirled that they reconciled a year later. Where Does Carmelo Anthony Live? - BasketballPulse.com Yjg2YWUxNjQwYzkwZDRiYTUyOTZlNmIzMzYxMTA0NzY5OWNlZjk2MWY0YjFk } YzJkZjIzYjUyMzk2NDYzZDEwNjQzOGRmZjY1OTY2OTk2NTNlZWQ2NjMxMTE0 Pop culture is pretty fun, too! Let me be as transparent as I canI have called myself everything that I have been called by people on the internet at one point. Carmelo Anthony and La La Anthony were known as a power couple in the sports industry, but everything changed when the NBA player's cheating scandal exploded in 2017. What do you think about the allegations? -----END REPORT-----. You can catch her outside enjoying nature and classical literature. The couple separated last year when Mia Angel gave birth to 'Melo's only daughter, Genesis "GG" Anthony, a year ago. They are also prioritizing the well-being of their son, Kiyan, among all else. She will hand me my shoes and coat like, Come on, lets go.'. Where Does Carmelo Anthony Live? For years now, there have been rumors that Carmelo Anthony, despite having been married for nearly ten years, fathered a child with a woman other than his wife. They welcomed Kiyan in March 2007. Black Men XCEL In 2018, Mia broke her silence and responded to people whod been leaving nasty messages in her DMs. "That's ashamed (sic) that he didn't claim [Genesis] until him (sic) and La La got divorced," one BCK fan said. A photo of the unidentified man was shared on Burk's Instagram. In all honesty, my daughter is good, Mia Burks said in response to those who scolded Carmelo Anthony for being an inactive father. tag: 'mandc,celebrity', Kids/ Toddlers; Hats; Electronics; Board Games; Mugs/ Cups; Seller feedback (3,597) l***4 (21) - Feedback left by buyer l***4 (21). Carmelo Anthony's kids include his alleged daughter, Genesis, and his son Kiyan. She wrote: Calling me out of my name and disrespecting me is one thing, I can handle thatthats water under the bridge, but calling my daughter disrespectful names like a bastard child and tell me f*** that baby all in my DMs is crossing the line., Her father may not defend her, but I will til the end. Lala and Carmelo got married six years later in July 2010. } This was first reported by Hollywood Unlocked and the report suggests the woman did not want to identify herself. NBA career statistics. YzM4NGJhMTU0MGQ3ZDAwNjJhOWNjZDg1YTM2MmZiNTMxMzY1ZjVkNzNkYzZm divId: 'div-gpt-ad-rightrail-1', NGY0OTYzZDkzMzYwNTA1NGFlN2JlMTc0MDI0YzExNTA5ZDliZjhkMjViNGZl When Anthony was caught on a yacht, seemingly cuddled up with another woman, Burks came forward to chastise him for having time to flirt instead of spend time with the daughter he fathered. If u dont want to see her, stay off my page. ZjhlYTBhOWM1NTU5MzlmNjRlM2RhYTQwZGNhZGQ1YzE3NmYyNjUyYWY5YWYx Mia Burks with Carmelos alleged daughter. How Many Rings Does Carmelo Anthony Have? - BasketballPulse.com MTA2YmUzMWE5ODg4ZGY2MDYxMzY1YjNmYjc0ZjNhNjIxYzc5MzkwNjgzYjU4 env: 'prod', "I was bad because it was public. She said: N***** out here explaining how theyre laid up on a boat with another mans wife BUT cant explain why they cant spend time with their daughter. Allegations of Carmelo Anthony having an extramarital affair spread last year. MmJlYjQ1ZTVmOCJ9 NTE5M2JmNWY1NTE4N2M0NWJhYWVkOWFiNjYwMjRjMzljZWMxODk3MDk1ZWNj MmRmNjY2MWU5MTVkMWZjMjJhMDIyZDc4NjFjMzFiZWI0MjMwZGM2ZjFmMDk3 It appears that he was also present at her Coachella-themed birthday party held at home, together with family and friends. tude.cmd.push(function() { They talked almost every day and the two eventually hung out and later started hooking up. So there was never any confirmation about the child he allegedly fathered with a woman named Mia Angel Burks. However, it seemed that all was good between them by 2015. SistersInc. YjcyZWQ2NDliMjMyMGEzMDI2ZTUzZTAyNDczNDc0MDI2ZDk4YWZjODhkZmEx He does provide money and a place for her to live, but the sidepiece doesnt want to be a kept woman. At the time, it was being reported that they were having an affair. MWYzOTJjZTg1NDAzNTk5NDU0MGE3NzRkN2QwNzY1ZDkyMDljODc5M2E3ODM1 ZDM5MDU4Y2IyN2VlOTBjOGRmNDAwMWYzODdlNjFiODk2NzJmNzU3MjQwMTEy NThmOGUyOTQxNzI5M2ZmZTc4ZmVjOWI0NWNjMTc0N2NiODhhMzdlNmQzNjY0 Lala Anthony Opens Up About Carmelo's Love Child. MGZmYmI5YjE5ZjA4NjAwYWFkYWRkMjgxZTFjY2I0OGJjNTFhMDhlMWY5YmJk Sales Partnership Solutions A post shared by BCK:Celeb Kids & More (@officialbck). The Alyssa Scott is ready for April Showers! Knowledge of self will get you through anything. Another one asked her how she manages to stay positive when there are so many negative things being said about her. ZDY1YjFiMDJmZTkzOTc1NGY4M2YwNGMyMmFiMmRlMzg3OGQ5MzlmNTA0YTc4 MmEzNWIyYjQ4YzY5OTI2N2Y5ZGNiYmM4ZjBlZjBkMDQzZTkzMTRiNDJhNmMw Mjc0ODU2MGZjOTZkOTY1NzM1Y2Q5ZmE0MzBkYWM5Yzk0YzYzYzlmNDRmYTA0 In an interview with Power 105.1s Angie Martinez, Carmelo broke her silence on divorce from the NBA star, as she stated the reasons that led to their split and why she chose to remain mum about it. NmJhNWJlNjQzNTE3YmIxYjA0YWQyMTUzMWNmNWFhMDE3M2E2MTQwMDQ1MDE1