Whether youre looking to buy or sell, or just curious about the current real estate market, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me by text, phone or email. He knew the area, did his research, knew the market, held open houses, was always available 24/7 for anything at all, handled all emergencies like the pro he is, negotiated well, and is just a really great guy. Larry makes the difficult processing of buying a home feel easy and straightforward. Larry Cole, Real Estate Agent - Compass Larry Cole - Wikipedia Another person has also been interviewed but not arrested. Helped us find our dream home and also walked us through the entire process! Based in Atwells Austin, TX office, Larry will be responsible for managing project coordination and execution, developing project objectives, guiding his teams deliverables, providing quality control, maintaining project budgets and schedules, and managing and developing client relationships. Yes, I am new to this industry, but you will be hard pressed to find someone who will work harder to put you in your new home. 3 Practice areas Estate planning 34% Litigation 33% Real estate 33% Licensed for 60 years State NJ Status Active Acquired 1962 Updated 03/06/2023 We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer. Architect Richard Neutra, Alexander Ban, Josef Van der Kar. Larry Cole - Home Investment Advisor - Cole Real Estate, Studio City. Available at a moment's notice 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. I thought, the familys already there its perfect. Related To Phyllis Cole, William Cole, Cheryl Cole, Teresa Cole. Larry Cole - Facebook He tried the University of Houston but was unhappy about not being in the starting lineup. Larry Cole Contracting, 5432 Chinkapin Ln, Ft Worth, TX holds a Building (Bu) license and 4 other licenses according to the Dallas license board. 5.0stars, 9 Reviews. His wife, Pat Cole, currently serves as President. Larry makes the difficult processing of buying a home feel easy and straightforward". Both Larry-Cole and RSM have been approached for comment. In 1976, he had 57 tackles, 5 unofficial sacks and one fumble recovery. In 2012, he joined other retired players to file a concussion-related lawsuit against the NFL. Darren Cole launches Cole + Yarrow with co-founder Craig Yarrow The arrest came after the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) launched an investigation into Raedex Consortium for running an unauthorised customer investment scheme. Cash put in by savers would be used to buy cars that would be leased to people with poor credit histories. American Realty buys Cole Real Estate for $11.2bn The following year, Bond Review reported: "The figures for Raedex Consortium Limited, the group holding company, show limited information as the company used small company exemptions and did not release a profit and loss statement, or have the accounts audited.The figures are however clear that the overall company remains loss-making. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. [7] Cole helped the Cowboys win 2 Super Bowls and 5 NFC Championships. The income came from a source where you wouldnt expect to find much money the subprime sector. Larry Cole. He played college football at the University of Hawaii and the Air Force Academy . The NFL didn't start recognizing quarterback sacks as an official stat until 1982, however, the Cowboys have their own records, dating back before the 1982 season. Corey Cole with Coldwell Banker Realty - Clear Lake is a real estate professional in TX. Hes great!" Cole Realty Group, LLC. He played in 26 total playoff games, a record when he retired. Sales Associate. The Great Sacandaga Lake A beautiful place to be. 704-337-5000. The wrap-around porch at Cole's Dockside under the tutelage of Larry and Ian Cole. Early years [ edit] If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The current status of license is Licensed (Active) and it is valid till 07 February, 2021. Larry Cole's Transactions Past Sales 4612 Van Noord Avenue Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Last Sold Price $3,300,000 5 BD 5.5 BA 237 South Almont Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Last Sold Price $2,800,000 2 BD 2 BA 4217 Goodland Avenue Studio City, CA 91604 VIRTUAL TOUR Last Sold Price $2,640,000 3 BD 2.5 BA 9277 Warbler Way Los Angeles, CA 90069 I would recommend Larry Cole to anyone. He said after a long pause, I dont think that will be the end of my restaurant career. Our firm is ideally sized to represent you effectively small enough to act quickly, but big enough to deliver the powerful resources and global connections I need to get rewarding results for you. The Cole acquisition, valued at about $7.2bn excluding debt, will cap a. The business leased cars to key workers with poor credit scores, in the understanding that their job security acted as a guarantee of their ability to meet payments. [12], "Former NFL player who grew up in local area publishes book", "Zero Club: Cowboys' Larry Cole wanted no publicity, but his talent refused to cooperate", "Larry Cole shares the personal story of how a Minnesota farm boy made his dreams come true West Central Tribune", "Cole steps into limelight with retirement", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Larry_Cole&oldid=1135670492, This page was last edited on 26 January 2023, at 02:52. With over 30 years of experience in the surveying field, Larry brings tremendous technical and industry leadership to the firm, as well as a diverse project portfolio ranging from residential and commercial developments to transmission lines and wind farms, as well as marine surveying. - Lawyer.com Larry subsequently did a two-year tour at Totos on New Dorp Lane with owners Rocky and Larry Toto. Larry Cole And did I mention hes 1 of the lowest % u pay to sell. Larry Cole shares personal story of how a - West Central Tribune I have used him twice and have been extremely impressed with his attention to detail as well as what we we looking for in a house. We'd also like to use analytics cookies so we can understand how you use our services and to make improvements. As a member of Compass, I combine my own skills with those of our entire team of agents, who work closely to benefit each others buyers and sellers. 30 September 2022, Next statement date 24 September 2023 Larry david Cole is a licensed real estate broker in the city of Sherman Oaks, California.Larry david Cole has real estate license number 01365596 which was issued by California Real Estate Department on 08 February, 2017. Larry Cole - Real Estate Agent in Chattanooga, TN - Zillow Real Estate. Larry Cole - Real Estate Agent in Sherman Oaks, CA - Reviews | Zillow Visit Larry Cole's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. As it turned out, it was the last of Roger Staubach's comebacks. Just as the sea rivets Larrys attention, Ian now earns his living on the water. Brokerage. Lived In Jacksonville FL, Wenatchee WA, Walla Walla WA, College Place WA. If we ever move back to the Chattanooga area Larry will be the first person we call. Larry Cole Obituary (2010) - Edinboro, PA - Erie Times-News - Legacy.com P O Box 110162, Lakewood Ranch, Florida, 34211 Charles R Cole is a licensed real estate broker in Lakewood Ranch, Florida and has a total experience of 36 years in real estate business. Year 1949. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Marge Jenaski ran the place at the time which, in. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. He played in five Super Bowls, winning Super Bowl VI and XII. He was relegated to a reserve role in the Cowboys' 27-10 Super Bowl XII victory over the Denver Broncos. And she is the most amazing cook Ive ever met, Ian gushed. My kitchen is full of gentlemen. Ian said, The restaurant was the best education Ive ever received. LARRY COLE OBITUARY. We are open Monday through Friday, except holidays, from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You may reach us by telephone during those business hours at 573-634-9124. He made 3 key plays in the NFC championship game against the Los Angeles Rams, forcing a fumble from running back John Cappelletti, stopped Pat Haden's quarterback draw short of a first down, which contributed to a missed field goal and pressured Haden into an interception. Despite the January chill, he savors the sunrises and briny air. Cowboys Alumni Series: Catching Up With Larry Cole 7/8/2015 - zuser20140820074458646Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in Hixson, TN. Real estate agent details and contact information Toggle navigation Indiana Regional MLS . Pamela Silvestri | silvestri@siadvance.com. Promo Code: DIGI. Will work with you around any parameters you may have and will work tirelessly to find the right home that fits. Active listings data currently unavailable. In addition to selling a house for me I also bought a house using him as the realtor. Homes For Sale in View Park-Windsor Hills, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Elijah Dale Hillyardspent some time in this place. Larry Cole - Broker/Owner - Cole Realty Group LLC | LinkedIn The stock offer is valued at $14.59 per Cole share, representing a 14 per cent premium to Cole's Tuesday closing price. With everyone in the place there, Im very happy they all stayed.