"), (Sulley stands waiting in front of a bathroom stall. I'll be here all week. Ms. Flint: And leaving a door open is the worst mistake any employee can make because? What are we going to do about the child?! ), (With a massive effort, Sulley wrenches the machine from its moorings and throws it towards Randall, Waternoose and Fungus. Mike: Sorry it took so long, pal. Sulley has become a gruesome, terrible monster. Go get the stick. Mr. Waternoose corks the can.). Uh, it's empty. Wouldn't have nothing , (Screen flashes, the piece of cereal flies over her head. Sulley: (over-selling) Where did she go? Mike: (weakly) Well, somebody's certainly been a busy bee. Mike walks in.). The silhouette of a large horned creature rises up over he bed. Oh-oh Whoa-a! Waternoose: Sullivan was TWICE the scarer you'll ever be! Little Boy: (o.s.) I'm getting warmer, any second now! Randall: I'm in the zone today, Sullivan. Randall loads the box into a tricked out hollow scream cart, slams the lid closed and heads for the hallway. (Mike closes his eye, not daring to hope). I'll tell you, it's great to be here in your room. ), (On the TV, Mike and Sulley stand in front of a crowd of MI workers. ), Sulley: No monster in here. Mary points to a one eyed teddy bear, out of her reach. Randall: Wazowski! ("Irasshaimase!" Wa-wa-wait a second. Bloopers: Monsters Inc. Bloopers Transcript (WALT DISNEY PICTURES: The shorter version of the logo)PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS: The shorter version of the logo) (INT. Okay? She giggles, then scampers off to hide behind another stalls. (he steps inside.) Oh, boy, how do I explain this? The 2012 3D re-release and 2013 DVD, Blu-Ray, and Blu-Ray 3D versions use the 2009 3D version of the Pixar logo. Come here, you! (Sulley opens his eyes. It's not okay! George: (resolved) You know, you're right. Mi-- (bitterly) Men! (Sulley goes up and down, roaring on two levels. (Mike's locker suddenly slams by itself. (Sulley closes the door and sits in front of the closet. Sulley: (to Mary) Take care of yourself. (The CDA agents tackle the suspecting monster. Mike: (nervously looking around) Kid? Come on. GYAH!!!!! The blue day care kid pops out of the bag wearing a girlish wig. Mike: There it is! ), (Screen flashes, revealing Sulley in the MI bathroom. (Mike takes off, carrying Boo's monster disguise. Heh, heh. (The CGI Walt Disney Pictures logo appears, followed by the Pixar logo. (They head onto a nearby beach house. Mike: Okay, okay! A huge metal door lowers into the station with a bang. (As they approached the lobby doors, a fellow worker emerges. Nothing is more important than our friendship. If we send her back, it's like it never happened. It almost looks like you gotta--, (Mary lifts the hood of her costume. Randall steps on Sulley's other hand. Sulley just barely gets a hand-hold on the lip of the door.) You're in kindergarten, right? GO! Sulley: Bwaaaaah! Called himself "King Itchy". Category:Pixar Transcripts | Moviepedia | Fandom A single touch could kill you! (Roz stares back at him, expressionless.) Monsters, Inc. (2001) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb (Mike runs through a side exit door, out of the factory. Mike: Yeah, it's, ah, "Bring An Obscure Relative to Work Day". (Sulley reacts in horror as the eyestalk and trash moves through a meat grinder, smashing hammers chooping blades, and under a large roller. That's not what I was going to say! (Mike leaps onto Sulley's back, sending both of them tumbling down the side of the snowy mountain. Good night, mom. Mike scoots to the edge of his seat in anticipation. Pow-pow-pow-pow-pow! Monsters, Inc. (2001) Bloopers Outtakes Gag Reel - Dailymotion Sulley picks Boo up out of the chair. I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you. Make her laugh again. ), Mike and Sulley: (v.o.) Just think about a few names, will you? So do a collection of snakes, which we now realize make up Celia's hair.). (Celia turns with a big, bright smile. Sulley picks Boo up, and hugs her tightly.). I think there might be a way to save her, if we can just get down to that--. Yeti: Wasteland? Stay calm. Celia: (calling) Michael!!!! A yellow hand reaches in with a huge electric razor. Man, I have no idea what puce is (Sulley picks up the reddish-brown paperwork files and shuffles through it. Because you're on your own. Mike: Well, you know, maybe you should just take a minute and "eedray your isptscray". Through! Boo's head peeks out over the set. The song continues. This is a limited time offer. Sulley fits the piece into the door. Hmmm. They emerge again, this time through a door moving along the door track. I'm cooperating. Then the screen flashes to Mike and Sulley talking to Needleman and Smitty.). Sulley: No, her door was white, and it had flowers on it. Ooh, nice bear! Don't let it touch you! Boo stands in front of him waving her arms. Huh-?! (Mike reaches for paperwork on the desk, but Roz's wet hand lands on it first. Aaah! The "SCARE" light is turned off, and tired scarers emerge from doors.). (Sulley tries in vain to catch Boo's eye. Celia: Oh, Michael! (Waternoose closes in on Sulley, rising up on his legs intimidatingly.). ), (Boo laughs hysterically at Mike's pain. Charlie: What the--? This is Harry Hausens, a top Monstropolis eatery. They don't have anything I like here, so take care, Celia! The VHS also had the bloopers during the credits, and VUDU's digital . This could destroy the company. Sulley: (stopping) Randall? She'll be a big hit. You both have. A yellow hand reaches in with a huge electric razor. Boo pops her head out of the take-away box and sticks out her tongue at Sulley. ), (She giggles for a moment, then passes out. You know that kid that they're looking for? Heh, heh it's a musical! You know, like on the street, with the honk-honk, and the vroom-vroom, and no walking involved? Monster's Inc bloopers end credits - YouTube Good, Sulley! How are we supposed to get to it now?! (Timing is just right, Sulley leaps out onto a passing door. Sulley races down the hall, with Boo in one arm, and her door in the other. From behind glass, Sulley watches the load of garbage -- including Boo's eyestalk -- move towards a large smashing machine. monsters, inc bloopers transcript Anyone? Okay, all we have to do is get rid of that "thing." This is the men's room. Randall's assistant Fungus scratches his head.). ), (Randall straps Boo into the scream extractor chair. 'Nother gator?! I'm sorry you boys got mixed up in this. (to Sulley) All right, then, I'll see you this afternoon, James. [Ryan and Sulley back away from Boo onto the chair but the chair tilts and falls over, taking them with it] Ryan Freestar: Ow! (Celia leans forward and gently rubs Mike's head. Her hood flops open, revealing her scared face.). Sulley lifts himself back up into the room. Terrified, Boo's face widens in fear and she runs to hide. From under the bed, a pair of evil red eyes peer out. The day care monsters scream. Mike: Make it stop, Sulley! Tell us where the kid is! (She giggles in her stall, enjoying the game. Sulley, a mop, a couple of lights, and some chair fabric are not gonna fool anyone. Don't I matter? The child isn't Boo at all, but the Animatronic Kid from the simulator. Mike: What are you talking about? The shift in editing over to pages for the movies, characters, actors, directors, composers, crew and galleries is now fully in effect. Sulley's eyes widen. But I'm not gonna scare you. Amplified stomach gurgles are heard while he waits. Randall: You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, Sullivan! Mike: No plan no plan can't think can't think. Mike? We light your city. He has the child. We're rehearsing a scene for the upcoming company play called, um, Put That Thing Back Where It Came From, Or So Help Me! (Sulley punches the wall in frustration, sending a piece of ice across the floor. Mike: Wait a minute? Sulley tries to get away, but Boo grabs his tail. (Mike emerges from behind the door, carrying Boo's monster costume.). I know, I know, I still need to get the cast names in there and I'll be eternally tweaking it, so if you have any corrections, feel free to drop me a line. Waternoose: (to Randall) Finally! Needleman: We just wanted to wish you good luck today. Fungus: (impatiently) THE FRONT PAGE! They're under the name "Googly Bear.". There's a door here. Well, listen, James, why don't you stop by the simulator after lunch today and give us the scare demonstration we talked about, huh? But Boo's in trouble. Sulley: Hey, Randall. Oh, Googly Bear! But we both know it's true! ), (The CDA arrives in helicopters and vans.). (The lead CDA agent shows the charred remains of the M.I. CaptFalconFTW 3 yr. ago (Mid-sentence, Sulley is attacked by an invisible Randall. (The CDA agents discuss the situation. Sulley: It's just a closet. (Sulley pulls Mike up into the door with him just as Randall emerges from Hawaii. (She's not getting it. Randall: (struggling) Kid needs to take off a few pounds. Tooken off my 2002 VHS of monster's Inc please enjoy make sure to stay tuned for this video my next video will be a bugs life bloopers end credits suscribe Where are you from? Red alert! We're still working on it. The camera slowly zooms in on the door) Mr. Waternoose: Since the very first bedtime, all around the world, children have known that once their mothers and fathers tuck them in and shut off the light, (The lights turn off, making the bedroom . Sulley: (to Randall) She's not scared of you anymore. Scaring isn't enough anymore! Mike: Hey, hey, hey, hey, where are you going? With each hit, he changes colors and patterns.) ), (As Boo squeals with laughter, the light above their door illuminates. (Needleman and Smitty come running, wheeling a portable door shredder. Sulley: Uh-huh. (Sulley swings at Randall and misses. I love working with that big guy. ), (She's pointing to the closet, mumbling.). Mike: (sighs) You want me to prove everything's on the up and up? Sulley grabs the gym bag and runs towards the exit. She's seen too much. (singing and dancing out of the lobby) You and me, me and you, both of us together! ), (Mike dashes in with a take-away box, which he uses to delicately scoop her up. Mike: Good! ), (Mike rolls into a garbage can and bumps into a shelf, sending a stack of books into his mouth. MOVE! Celia: Thanks. ), (Sulley races down the mountainside on his makeshift sled. ), (Mike pulls his eyelid out and snaps it back on his eye. (The helicopters turn around and begin to fly away. Come on! NOW, PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP ME--!!! Waternoose: Get up! Mike: Sulley, I've had enough. CDA Agents: (all shouting) 23-19! Yeti: You wanna go to the village? Follow it! Waternoose: Ah, James. Sulley: (to himself) So the pink copies goes to accounting, the fuchsia ones go to Roz. Ted Pauley grabs a handful of eyeballs from his assistant and squishes them into his face. I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have, (Pixar Animation Studios logo appears. Soft moonlight illuminates the room. Randall: (chuckles evilly) You still think this is about that stupid scare record? Claws: I could've been dead! The device is now inches away from his face. Bile, horrified by the child, lets out an even more blood curling scream of his own. Take your hands off me. OPEN THIS DOOR! Then the screen fades to black, then from black to reveal a boy's bedroom lit up. Mr. Waternoose: I hope you learned a valuable lesson in scaring today. He and Sulley look up to see the entire scare floor looking at them. A piano plays in the background as the curtains open. Mike: WHAT?! Oh, come on. Mike: And he is outta here! You're going to get your germs all over it. Never go out in a blizzard. Sulley: I went back to get your paperwork and there was a door. You think this is about sushi?! ), (A circular shower curtain flies up around George. Mike: Hey, you hear that? Mr. Waternoose pours himself a cup of the thick gooey liquid.). THOR: RAGNAROK Bloopers Gag Reel Outtakes #1 (2017) Chris Hemsworth Marvel Superhero Movie HD. We light your city. Watch yourself. I mean, well, sure, he's handsome, if you like the big guy, he's rugged. Waternoose: (on tape, repeating) I'll kidnap a THOUSAND children before I let this company die! Boo! (Boo squirms out of Sulley's arms and runs off under a desk. They land on a platform. Mr. Waternoose: (to Flint) Reset the simulator. (As George gets to the door, Sulley bursts through, trampling George.). Inside, Mary sings. (Sulley, Mike and Boo climb onto Boo's door.). You haven't seen anything, have you? Go fetch. Oh, what a great idea; goin' to your old pal Waternoose! (He rushes in as the water in the giant toilet swirls around. Mike: Psst. I believe Toy Story 2's bloopers are in the credits on the Disney+ version. Mike sees something that make his eye go wide. I'll give you five minutes. system) Never mind. ), (Now Boo approaches Sulley. I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you. Now, before we do anything else, let'stake care of the child. Not to mention the angry mob that'll come after us when there's no more power. We would've had it made! ), (Chaos ensues. It powers up. What-?! Mike: Sir, she isn't toxic. Mike's foot slips into the toilet water. Sulley and I made the cover, right? (Roz and the CDA Agents exit. A horn sounds, and each scarer rushes up to their door. ), (The only available door is on the ground, undergoing some sort of maintenance. Mike: Come on, get lost, you two. CDA Agent #2: We have an 7835 in progress. It's okay, it's all right. Tell me you're joking. Where did you come from? Sulley: Yeah, like on "Monstropolis' Most Wanted"? It's (putting it all together) Ohhhhh. (He grabs a different card key by mistake, and a different number comes up.). ), (Before Charlie can finish, George grabs him by the throat, stuffs the sock in his mouth, and tosses him in the door. (He opens the door, and there is polka music coming from the inside of the door.). It's a work in progress, it's gonna get better. What is that thing? Randall opens the door he's riding on and slithers into the room. Boo whimpers. Mike: I-I don't! Randall: (o.s.) Interviewee #1: I tried to run from it, but it picked me up with its mind powers and shook me like a doll! See the stick? I don't have to say it. Sulley clasps the small chip in his large hand. CDA agent #1: All clear. You know, I hadn't even noticed. ), (Mr. Waternoose shoves Mike and Sulley through the door. Simulation terminated. One of the eyeballs falls off Ted's face, and his assistant puts it back on. ), (Fungus points to the tally board. Mike: One-eighteen. The lights in the room dim, and the animatronic kid resets. Who-?! We're in a--, (Mike waves the kid away. ), (Boo is distracted, playing with a hardhat. Mike: No. There's a human child! Sulley: Just keep it together. Step Brothers (2008) Bloopers, Gag Reel & Outtakes. You're making him lose his focus. It'll be empty, you idiot! Mike's feet are wet, and one of his feet has toilet paper on it.). Needleman: You're messing up the scene! Pete "Claws" Ward flips out his retractable claws like switchables. Sulley makes a run for the door, but it's slammed in his face. ), (She ran from Sulley towards Waternoose, hiding behind one of his crab legs.). Needleman: Whoa! ), Mike: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. Mike: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. The photographer looks up and sees Mary. Come on! (Screen flashes to the same tentacle arms holding a clapperboard. Mike: Sulley! ), (Clapperboard closes and is pulled away, revealing Needleman and Smitty in front of the door shredder as they prepare to shred the defunct door. You hear the winds of cha--?" Mike: (grunts) Oof! Mary squeals with delight. In terror, she lets go of Mike as he and Sulley round the corner towards the Scare Floor.). It's okay. What are you doing? His nerdy assistant Fungus alternates the patterns, until he stops at a painting of a man wearing a hat with a feather on it. Mike: Thank you! What's your name? He says he could lather up a bunch of spit and asks for another take. I never should have trusted you with this. (A monster photographer is about to take a picture of a happy monster couple.). How could I be so stupid? And I don't want to see any paperwork on this. Waternoose, Fandom's centric resource about film knowledge, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Boo seems to understand. (hands Charlie his crutch) Here, take this. Will you go to sleep? This is what Boo saw. You know, only somebody with perfect comedic timing could produce this much energy in one shot. Mike appears behind it. I bet they put the original master through the 4K restoration. ), (Randall's door switches onto yet another track. Yes! Right up until you chuckled like that and, uh, now I'm thinkin' I should just get out of here. , (While the monsters are still in slow motion, Sulley trips in slow motion, making the other monsters fall over.