Shellington: I'm ok. Haha, get them! Kwazii cheered. Action Adventure Fanfiction As Emerald Luna Glitchy and the other are fighting Harumi she sends them to another world. (, Almost gets eaten by a great white shark. Thanks to @thethirdweasleytwin for letting me use their idea. I dropped the stem and stretched. He rolled the dice, counted it, and then nodded. Can he tell them his secret? Hope everyone enjoy reading this story! a whimper drew his attention and stood up quickly knocking his chair over. Nessa River Otter is a fresh college graduate looking to finally test her knowledge in the field. (, Almost gets crushed along with Kwazii by a so called "giant fish head". Also, cover art is NOT mine!!!! But he had his first aid kit with him, just in case. Dashi's POV. They all cheered and clapped, Barnacles chuckling and looking at the time. Everything remains calm and good. I got the quotes all of a random generator Kwazii sighed, hearing Shellingtons giggle again. But, it all depends on the number of dice rolled. Join Kwazii on a pirate voyage for sea treasure!Want to join our next mission? But, out of sheer luck, he knew the answer. (, Knocked unconscious by snapping shrimp. Peso nodded, happy his friend was okay and rolled the dice in his flippers. Of course it was true, I was the smallest out of my whole family. I listened to all the lies. Dashi: Coffee? Just five more until the village. I do not own these characters. They both nodded and high fived each other. It was a calm night in the octopod. Tweak is rebuilding the Octo-Repair station. It was true. Octonauts Game Night It was a calm night in the octopod. There may have been no critters to save but they sure did have an adventure. This gave Kwazii a gasp as he ran to his chest in his room. However, the dice rolled to a four. Everyone was lounging around, nothing to do. Wh-all of that for staying! Dashi (Octonauts) Professor Inkling (Octonauts) Tweak (Octonauts) Elekai (Octonauts) Kitsune (Octonauts) Deborah (Octonauts) Lekona (Octonauts) Four junior officers are trained to become full-fledged Octonauts. Dashi and Tweak both talked as everyone set up their pieces. Sixteen. by fckingPrettyFairy 915 10 12 (Video Game), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, #JusticeForTheRandomPolicemanNikolaiShot'sFamily, I Feel Bad For You If You Actually Read These, Captain Barnacles is sent to the real world by accident, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Shellington (Octonauts), I Wrote This Whilst Listening To Radiohead And It Shows, Blood And Fur (Will update soon, been stuck here and working on another fic ), Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons, focus on the relationships within the crew. octonauts fanfiction barnacles hurt - tscpocking.de And Nettle's only here because Nessa wanted him to take a break. Prehistoric Sanctuary: Wild Kratts and Octonauts, a Wild Kratts they both thought it was over untill the first night back. I wonder what it is Perhaps a kitten of his own? Kwazii/Tweak (Octonauts) Original Characters Shellington (Octonauts) Captain Barnacles (Octonauts) Tweak (Octonauts) Kwazii (Octonauts) Professor Inkling (Octonauts) Peso (Octonauts) Pre-Canon Pre-Relationship Rescue Missions POV Multiple POV Alternating Near Death Hypothermia Light Angst Dashi hasn't joined yet Blizzards & Snowstorms Tunip fainted, Peso gasping. DASHI DOG. Everything goes well and soon enough night comes, and everyone goes to bed. Inkling and Shellington are holding the treasure. Everyone turned their heads to them, the two laughing hysterically. In the aftermath of a daring rescue mission, how will the Octonauts handle both a new member and a temporary visitor? (The Manatees), Almost gets crushed by a colossal squid. And they are very good at the game., We choose to make a barricade around our area, Shellington smiled. Though any type of constructive criticism could be really helpful, thank you! It was not in his plans to be a father, not even when he picked up those eggs that were near the octopod.oAn Au where Shellington is more brotherly with the Vegimals and they eventually have a father-son relationship. Captain Barnacles could now tell things were going to get tenser and tenser until a fight breaks out, so he made a decision, sprouting out words. Now the octonauts must protect t Pearl have enough of try to Potty Train little Periwinkle but the Octonauts will help her Potty Train little Perry. I opened it and walked slowly to the kitchen. I remembered how afraid I was that Shellington was dead. (, Almost drowns after being caught in a huge wave. ? Dashi eagerly asked. It's about the nick in Kwazii's ear, and it's not so much of a headcanon as part of my fanfiction. The girls need to get home but can't do it without the help of the Octonauts His old life. You'll have to read to find out >:). With being said, they have been followed by a Cur Show:Octonauts Finding a new monster or beast!. Though any type of constructive criticism could be really helpful, thank you! Faro particip en la Semana de la Innovacin 24 julio, 2019. Deep Sea Adventure was a game played by the Octonauts many times. What secrets do they keep? (, Almost gets hurt along with Peso when the Gup-A collides with the Gup-E. (, Almost gets completely lost in a hidden lake. "thanks" I said shivering. The captain is accidentally sent to the real world by a mysterious underwater formation. It explains each and every way of the origin of Octonauts. I pulled off the last one and sighed. So far, it seemed Peso was getting closer and closer to the treasure. Ah, what shall we play then? "Until the next adventure!" everyone sang together. ? Kwazii groaned. Especially Kwazii was annoying. "get off!" by Izzy 10.9K 252 13 When Kwazii meets his pirate hero leading a crew of pirates, he is utterly taken in by their life of adventure and danger. Eventually. Its near midnight!. Barnacles has a bad dream. Shellington took the dice and looked at Inkling, them both whispering. How will she handle all the new challenges that come with becoming a crewmate and even finding love? They both nodded, Peso rolling the dice down, it going to four. Peso Stories - Wattpad Haha, beat that, me hearties!. Have you ever wonder what the octonauts do after they finish the episode? Also, you use the same move as the first move every time, Dashi giggled. This a request book and head canons stories to feel/heal my soul :), ((Will not make smut or any NSFW writing. ! they both answered with glee. Terrible as it felt I knew I just needed to stay calm. Thank you so much! Geez, being the only girl on board made me go bizerk. anton somewhere language. Barnacles rolled after, getting seven and Dashi getting six. Bsafe Flavour Malaysia; Octonauts Fanfiction Kwazii Hurt; Minecraft Aurora Borealis Texture Pack; 14th Virginia Regiment Revolutionary War; Brittany Culver Net Worth (, Almost gets eaten by a caiman while knocked unconscious. But of course, that didn't work. Shellington: No, I just don't feel well today. Rated T for language, heavy subject material, and use of alcohol. ((Acctually, NONE of the art in here is mine)). Well need nine canon turns now!. This was a wonderful sight, seeing his crew laugh and be happy. It's a somewhat normal afternoon for the Octonauts. This includes boyxboy and probably girlxgirl if you don't like that please remove yourself from these lovely One-Shots we don't accept homophobia here Good roll, Tunip! I also have a few headcanons and a bunch of other random ideas and stories I have about the Octonauts charact kwazii finds a kitten adrift at sea with a note that tells how she got in this position and he doesn't know why but he feels a connection to her and takes her back to th Based off of @isobeljones2000's story, so I don't own anything except my OC. I dont think we can play tug of war, Tunip, he giggled. ? he wheezed out. Shellington Sea Otter has only been an Octonaut for a month and already needs help doing his job. Not what it seems Chapter 1: Barnacles attack, an octonauts fanfic It got crazy again. Nooohahahaha pleeheeheease!!! The answer is all that happens in this book! Peso said he can do surgery once Shellington feels better to patch up the hole. When I graduated, I headed home to find a job application on the table. join Peso and his friends as they adventure throughout high school!peso, kwazii and dashi are sophomore are 15 to 16barnacles, shellington and tweak are junior 16 to 17I gave peso's mom a name her name is Petronahere is the cover page! obsidian zettelkasten During a storm, Kwazii ended up lost at sea and kidnapped by some mistaken pirates. That are fictional Shellington could only mutter under his breath. In the aftermath of a daring rescue mission, how will the Octonauts handle both a new member and a temporary visitor? (Video Game), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, #JusticeForTheRandomPolicemanNikolaiShot'sFamily, I Feel Bad For You If You Actually Read These, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Shellington (Octonauts), I Wrote This Whilst Listening To Radiohead And It Shows, Blood And Fur (Will update soon, been stuck here and working on another fic ), Been wanting to write this genre for a while and Kwazini just materialized :), we got many forms of symbolism in this bois, chapters are alternating between major events and perspective changes, warning does have character death.injury mention.past trauma.dangerous situations. Peso rolled the dice and got a twelve. I wanted to cry. His deep voice roared through their own voices, everyone turning to face him. This is the origin of the childhood televise series 'Octonauts'. This is my first work on this website, so sorry if it seems a bit wonky! This is my first work on this website, so sorry if it seems a bit wonky! Octonauts - YouTube Shellington Sea Otter has only been an Octonaut for a month and already needs help doing his job. I call Dashi on my team! Tweak raised her hand, Dashi laughing, them both holding hands. During a storm, Kwazii ended up lost at sea and kidnapped by some mistaken pirates. If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. You both build a structurally sound barricade, but it will need nine hits to be taken down, Captain announced. I felt sick to my stomach, and it throbbed faster. very factually accurate things that i make at 3am when i get random bursts of energy to do literally anything but write a good fic. Will it break him, or will he experience what being real is like?-For Captive Captain, Im still working on it. Correct! he nodded. (, Almost crashes the Gup-A into a huge iceberg. Looking under the table. The Octonauts and the Pirate Ship. Well, lets do our best and have fun, Tunip! Peso cheered on his own team. Shellington Sea Otter has only been an Octonaut for a month and already needs help doing his job. This got everyones attention, interests peeking. Of course, the marine biologist was close to bursting with knowledge. ( The Great Octo-Bot Rescue) Almost gets eaten and stung to death by a Giant Siphonophore. Game night! he clapped his hands. This is my first work on this website, so sorry if it seems a bit wonky! Completed octonauts peso # 6 Don't get caught under them (Kwaso) by A demon doggo 2.8K 78 11 Kwazii and Peso have been the best of friends for a long time ever since they've been part of the octonauts. An AU where The Octonauts is actually a children's reality TV show. octonauts fanfiction barnacles hurt Just wait, though! ), Here i make oneshot ships and oneshots here. I remembered how afraid I was that Shellington was dead. Soon, you will be fighting the monkeys! This sent everyone into fits of laughter, the captain smiling. Or will he give up and go home? If you're from my school then plz leave I stg. Though it grows harder as students suspect something strange with the two girls, The Octonauts help a vaquita out of a fishing net. But, have you ever wondered why? But maybe fewer canons and tickling, hm?. Why was my life always the hard one? Everything remains calm and good. But once one magic is growing out of control they must join together and to keep them a secret. Simple One-shot ideas that come to my mind. no probably not for the long run. Barnacles nodded at them. (, Almost drowns when he gets buried under a pile of ice with, Almost gets consumed by hot bubbles in a cave with lava underground. I wish there was some sort of creature to examine, maybe a new seaweed. Edit. I got out of bed and walked to the door. How come this always happened when I did this? are we going to get an arc on how the octonauts crew met and became friends? My signature move! Canon backfires and hits the Red Beards. Tunip nodded in agreement. This is a list of all known near death experiences (NDE's) of the crew members of the Octopod including the captain; no deaths has occurred. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (57), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (3), | Gyakuten Saiban | Ace Attorney (3), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii (Octonauts) (20), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts) (7), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Shellington (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Dashi X Shellington (Dashington) Octonauts Fan-Fiction, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, | N Zh Zh M Tng Jing Sh (2019), | Squirrel and Hedgehog (Cartoon), Les Nouvelles Aventures de Lucky Luke | The New Adventures of Lucky Luke (Cartoon), Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (Cartoon), My Little Pony Generation 4: Friendship Is Magic (Cartoon 2010), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018), Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts (Cartoon), The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police (Cartoon), | Leafie A Hen into the Wild (2011), | Huyao Xiao Hongniang | Fox Spirit Matchmaker (Cartoon 2015), Random Headcanons Fight Me Or Don't Please Don't, | Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! And then Peso and Tunip? Barnacles asked them. Get a piece everyone and lets start!. Yesterday, I had a glass shard shot into my stomach. Heres the scenario, he started. It was for the Octonauts. This is something random that came to my head after reading other stories and my own imagination combining. (, Almost gets injured when the Gup-B gets caught in a net from an old shipwreck. Paired with Dashie, the quick-thinking and fashionable computer operator, and she is a dog. Tweak's homesick. You'll have to read to find out >:). Enjoy! . Well, time passes by with fun! Tweak chuckled, stretching. Work Search: I struggled to sit up, and then I remembered. You sure? Captain Barnacles wondered. POSSIBLE TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND DISORDERS! And to you, Shellington! Professor Inkling shook his paw, wrapping his tentacle around it. Do you want to join the Octonauts crew? Shellington nodded back. Have you ever wonder what the octonauts do after they finish the episode? Now, Kwazii was shipwrecked on that island. I laid my head down and could feel tears in my eyes. (, Almost suffers from injuries after being washed on shore by storms. After a terrible tragedy, the Octonauts begin to fall apart. Shellington: She loves me. Chapter 2 - Follow Your Heart | Octonauts Fanfics Wiki | Fandom What goes on behind the scenes? A little breathing room between Parts! Almost upset. Dashi: Are you feeling better? Barnacles took out a cardboard folded five times mat and looked at it, looking at a scenario. the Octonauts : Meet the Octonauts Noooo! Shellington yelled out. (, Almost gets crushed by a fallen beam but ends up with his tail trapped while trying to retrieve his grandfather's spyglass. What male aquatic animal has babies? he asked. A short tale based on a real life dream, turned into a nightmare. The Octonauts reminisce about their first day on the job. I wonder what theyre planning, Captain Barnacles wondered. The polar bear took the dice and rolled it, deciding to move, Kwazii agreeing. But as I grew older, I was made fun of at school because I was the only one who has never dated. Paired with Dashie, the quick-thinking and fashionable computer operator, and she is a dog. Rated T for language, heavy subject material, and use of alcohol. (, Almost gets incinerated by a volcanic eruption. Chris s'exclame vers ses partenaires dans la beaut du manoir. Dashi hugged me and we finally arrived. I'm glad Shellington will be better in no time. caitlin parker nashville tn address; justin kobylka reptiles net worth; city of newark, nj code enforcement division; frac sand hauling jobs no experience He will experience what real life is like outside of his world. This is the story of Carly's first Christmas, let's begin shall we. But my terrible life didn't end there. Everyone only made a noise in agreement, Shellington looking up from the book that he has read for the fifth time today, giving a nod. Thanks to @thethirdweasleytwin for letting me use their idea. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it :). Curse me and my autistic butt. So lets keep moving.. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Near-Death Experiences | Octonauts Wiki | Fandom And Nettle's only here because Nessa wanted him to take a break.