Two weeks after their duel, Kaku is trying to help Zoro back to his crew. But when they're accused of destroying a small village in the New World, it sends them hurtling toward a deadly confrontation with the strongest man in the world, Whitebeard. Over my dead body._____________________. What happens when two of them meet up again in a human auction house and then come face to face with the Straw Hat crew. Shy!Reader x OP 146 ASL, WhiteBeard, OC, MarcoxAce, Red Hair, etc stories. Moby Dick is anything but peaceful on a regular day. Luffys a Dragon but still has his Devil Fruit. Situated thirty minutes after the events of Through the Door. P/s: I didn't own One Piece. (This is an extra part to the series, which couldn't be fit into the main series. WIP, Its amazing what differences there would be if there were a ten-year age difference between Ace and Luffy. "Just call me Sabo," He introduced in a casual tone. Mercy is a rare gift on the Grandline, and it usually comes with strings. He's got nothing to do with any of it. That's where fanfiction comes in. WIP, In seven years, come see us in Loguetown, says Marco, taking a page out of Shanks book and plopping his own favourite cowboy hat down on Aces head. And he thinks Ive changed. satans slaves calder valley WIP, A One Piece AU where Luffy and his brothers set out after the fire in the Gray Terminal, and they come across Marco and Thatch of Whitebeards crew. But staying single and keeping a normal life was a little harder to go back to when the bartender gave him that stupidly cute smile and purred his name with that accent that kept him coming back for more. When Ace, Sabo, their crew, and young Luffy get accidentally stranded in the Grand Line, help comes for them. Not only does this spell the worst trouble Impel Down has ever seen, but also bestows the Marines with a most unwanted surprise. Lets hope the Moby Dick survives the ASL brothers. Just In. Fics where ASL brothers are raised by the Whitebeard pirates, joins Whitebeard pirates orotherwise interact with Whitebeard pirates (visit, alliance, friendsetc.). If you see one that you already enjoyor find a new one worth reading, show these hardworking authors a little love and vote it up. Ace and Marco, the sons of two Emperors, captured. Luffy and Laws surprisingly fast investigation into why Sanji is only Wanted Alive yields an interesting answerand sends the poor chef into a fit that Sabo and Bentham try to help with. One searches for a lost brother.Others strive to rebuild society.Some wish to destroy all that's left. And the bandits are helpless, Oh, did I [ Maki Zenin One Piece ] As Luffy slowly gathers them together again, the world will never be the same. Hi! Fics where someone (who isnt canon crew member) joins Straw Hat pirates -e.g Marco, Lucci, Sabo. No, you cant recruit X Drake right now. So yeah, this is going to be a long story. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Benn Beckman, Gol D. Roger/Portgas D. Rouge (mentioned), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco & Portgas D. Ace, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace, Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante/Aokiji | Kuzan, Aokiji | Kuzan/Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace (mentioned), i started with a mistranslation and I'm keeping it. (Lawlu~). ASL and the Whitebeard's | FanFiction After the Summit War, the Whitebeard pirate crew splintered and fell apart like so many shards of glass, and everyone knew it would never be the same again. ASL Reborn Chapter 1, an one piece fanfic | FanFiction Baby luffy getting adopted by everyone he comes into contact with, because who wouldn't want a mini sunshine with them to brighten their days, "Ace is adamant about the brat, but as time passes he starts to capture his attention And things start to get weird, really weird. Still distrustful of his new crew Ace is reluctant to ask for help. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! Just one month was quickly becoming not long enough. onepiece whitebeard portgasdace +3 more # 3 Little Spitfire by L.M.T ROAH 31.9K 1.2K 13 by: VictoriaJL My take on Ace raising Luffy with his caring and loving tendencies. Ace, Sabo, and Luffy find out Yasopp left a kid back home and hasnt been to visit in years. He didn't offer a handshake as he knew he would be turned down. Meanwhile Ace, Sabo, Luffy, and their significant others try to deal with their relationships and figure out where they stand now that things are very different. The reincarnation of the fan of One Piece to the One Piece World. Please consider turning it on! Not everyone will love you back, love anyway. Sequel: All of the crew is blown back into their past bodies with all of their memories. ASL reset by fantasy is everything reviews Destiny and their respective choices threw them on vastly different paths, yet there was never a bond as strong as the one forged by sake and an oath. Worse, it brings Aces personal issues to the fore, and Shanks realizes they need to talk. Can any of it be fixed, or will the suffering never end? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. One Piece Whitebeard Pirates One Piece Fanart One Piece This all changed however when the whitebeard pirates stumble upon his lonely little island and take the four year old boy under their wing. 2: Two weeks after their duel, Kaku is trying to . Kid Ace, Sabo, Luffy, AngelLuffy.Rated M for murder. ____________________________________________________________________Character deaths are mentioned but not directly addressed. Story updates weekly. And if they do, will the Spades in turn accept them? Contains: Marco Thatch Whitebeard crew Law Kidd Luffy Ace Sabo Garp Makino Bluejam Yada yada 4/11/2023--This story is on hiatus until One Piece ends. bret bielema house illinois; Grizzly Tools Catalogue; Instruction Manuals; 4 ingredient dump and bake pizza casserole Time Travel/Looping AU. Work Search: What happens when love and care surrounds him, even with his horrifying abilities? WIP, After being momentarily stopped during his invasion of Impel Down, Luffy wakes up one hour earlier. : We only share the links, we don't re-post fics - so we can't help you if link does not work because the author has deleted fic. Seran ellos capaces de criar bien a un nio? Sequel: Due to the ASL brothers being under threat, Monkey D. Garp is forced to ask that grandson-stealing Shanks to please actually steal his grandsons, for their own safety. A One Piece AU where Luffy and his brothers set out after the fire in the Gray Terminal, and they come across Marco and Thatch of Whitebeard's crew. Look, sometimes you're handed a brat and all you can do is run away with a bunch of other people and change the natural landscape of a mountain to make it a safe place for your new son. WIP, The ASL brothers move to the Grand Line much earlier than in Canon!verse due to problems at home. Turns out, the Bugatti later takes it upon itself to repair her as well. Now everything is going wrong. When One Piece is over, I hope to pick this back up. One Piece Reaction [TRANSLATED] [END/DISCONTINUE] - ASL[2] Use this list to help you find some of the bestOne Piecefanfiction. No matter the outcome, the Infected have already won. Created Mar 20, 2014. ASL and Whitebeard Pirates - One Piece [Archive of Our Own] Sabo (One Piece) Original Female Character(s) Natasha Romanov; James "Bucky" Barnes; Soul Bond; Original Character-centric; ASL Brothers; ASL raised by Whitebeard pirates; Law and Kid raised with ASL; Summary. When something happens to the facility, after being ripped so far from each other, will they learn to love again? The escapades of Shanks and Benn, Mihawk, and Kuzan and Rocinante as they try to raise their boys right, no matter how much these brats decide to drive them nuts. 2: Dying because of a school shooting.. what type of bullshit is this? What exactly did Rocinante and Kuzan get up to during the year when the Straw Hearts were getting beaten up/trained by Rayleigh? Luffy's not stupid. Cover not mine tto WIP, What would happen if Luffy was never given to Garp but to Whitebeard to raise Instead? : We only share the links, we don't re-post fics - so we can't help you if link does not work because the author has deleted fic. Losing a child was bad.Losing a second child was torture.Losing a child you thought was dead was a nightmare.Losing a third and final child broke her forever. It can send you miracles like baby brothers and bringing brothers back to life. You can create any story you like, just try and keep it realistic. characters will be OOC because they're yandere Complete, Ace, Sabo, and Luffy are playing in the woods on Dawn Island when slave traders captured the three. But Bartolomeo might just have some information they needif he can stop squeeing long enough to relate it! Favorite Characters. 4: WIP. This list features some of the best One Piecefanfictionthat's out there. WIP, Ace, Sabo, and Luffy all have dragon blood running through their veins making them hyrbids. After all, a reasonable person wouldnt beg sanctuary from the same Pirate Crew that defeated them and their comrades, right? And will Luffy even last that long as he is? Lets hope the Moby Dick survives the ASL brothers. A loving life, somewhere simple. Anime/Manga: One Piece fanfiction archive with over 44,142 stories. Who wants the same old boring adventure? Guess what? ASL in Red is a One Piece fanfic series written by Keerea set in an AU where the Marines get too close to finding Ace and Luffy, so Garp calls up Shanks and gives his permission for the Emperor to steal his grandsons. Ill never die! WIP, Ace, Sabo, and Luffy all have dragon blood running through their veins making them hyrbids. by: VictoriaJL After all, a reasonable person wouldnt beg sanctuary from the same Pirate Crew that defeated them and their comrades, right? Pixelmon Tier 3 Loot, WIP, What would happen if Luffy was never given to Garp but to Whitebeard to raise Instead? What do you mean his sister is the defacto leader? The story is super interconnected with the wider world so small arc changes can have huge ramifications for the great story. One Piece FanFiction Archive | FanFiction Join them as they sail the seas free and wild under Whitebeards name! Sabo survives the encounter with Saint Jalmack and is fished out of the water by some mountain bandits. WIP, Ace of Spades, the most feared name across the ocean, he was the most feared and notorious assassin and informant there ever was. CrocodilexDragon But when theyre accused of destroying a small village in the New World, it sends them hurtling toward a deadly confrontation with the strongest man in the world, Whitebeard. Just another day in the New World, really. UsoppxKaya Oracle_Norzi - Works | Archive of Our Own Work Search: They get into all kinds of trouble because of it but add in the Whitebeard pirates theres going to be chaos! When a three year old Luffy stows away on a powerful pirate ship, his life and the Whitebeards takes an interesting turn. Jack the Drought has come to Zou to bring the Straw Hats and Hearts to heel. Its more than a little stunning. Not that he's Dadan's son, or the other two brats she somehow managed to pick up along the way. I plan on going through Luffy's childhood all the way until he reaches Raftel. Join them as they sail the seas free and wild under Whitebeards name! (I might add in Ace and Sabo tell me what you think) After a few years, they meet up with the Whitebeard Pirates and Ace is kidnapped after the fight. "Luffy has a nightmare and wakes up very scared seeking comfort from his older brothers. Smart!Luffy Strong!ASL Bros AU! Whitebeard and ASL Brothers fanfiction! : r/OnePiece - Reddit It can send you miracles like baby brothers and bringing brothers back to life. Kuzan and Sakazuki may have destroyed the climate, but will there even be an island left once this crew is through with it? Will explore anything I get asked, or that pops up in my mind - everything from AU's, to fix-its to whatever as long as its ASL Originally just a ASL with the Whitebeard community (mainly still is), until I found out I can only make one Community per account (Annoying). Garp is an old geezer. WIP, The ASL brothers move to the Grand Line much earlier than in Canon!verse due to problems at home. The results are not what they were expecting. Buena comida y diversin asegurada con cierto tro de hermanos alborotados, especialmente con el alegre e impulsivo hermano menor. Fate is cruel and everything is torn apart and their bonds are shattered and burned to the ground. Follow the ASL as they have adventures and fun with the Whitebeard pirates. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I hope you enjoy anyway!). "Of course, I do! 1: A year after Enies Lobby, Kaku catches up with Roronoa Zoro for a rematch; a battle featuring swords, reasons to fight, a sprinkling of odd emotions and, of course, giraffes. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. Any of Photosor videos contains in this book aren't mine, credit to the right own by: Kitsune Foxfire Somehow, he made it all Sabo's problems.Sabo, who didn't even remember just who he was before he woke up in the Revolutionary Army's base after his incident.Not like it would stop Luffy from calling him his big brother, not like it would stop their search for Ace (who was also Sabo's supposed older brother, somehow). How else could anyone survive what they have and still be that lively? Get me off! Smart!Luffy Strong!ASL Bros AU! Will being with the Straw Hats give him that opportunity? Some of these stories will take you minutes to read, while others offer weeks or months worth of entertainment - one story on the list is over a million words long. Ace leaned against the bar and Smoker leaned back in his chair "Okei papi chulo, que gustaria tomar? Can the way to One Piece be found? Die. Its kind of a pet peeve. But who would have guessed that, just a few years later, they would all start reuniting under the Straw Hats jolly roger? Jaded ASL Scarred Usopp Marshall D. Teach doesn't die yet Whitebeard is Capable Luffy is a cannibal and he doesn't know it yet yet - Freeform The first Chapter is kind of slow but it gets better Fluff and Angst Broken Sabo Werewolf Sabo Demon Luffy Asura Zoro Harpy Usopp THE TAGS MAY LOOK DEPRESSING BUT IT IS A RATHER CHEERFUL STORY I'm Serious FanFiction. Some goodOne Piecefanfic focuses on romantic relationships between members of the Straw Hat crew - something that's definitely not happening in canon. Hi! Captain Kuro is forced to rush his plan when Usopp's three pals from the Grand Line come to visit for a few weeks. For one thing, how on earth could Ace possibly feel good about himself leaving Foosha Village if his brother had been six-and-a-half instead of the canon fourteen? They hadn't updated in a while so i decided to 'take' a f. Completed whitebeard portgasdace white +8 more # 14 Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace, Shirohige Kaizoku-dan | Whitebeard Pirates, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo & Whitebeard Pirates, some things similar to cannon but not same, Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo & Vinsmoke Sanji. Complete, The ASL pirates are used to being accused of crimes they didnt commit. Mercy is a rare gift on the Grandline, and it usually comes with strings. Skilled writers flex their creativity to bring their versions ofOne Pieceto life. This is a place for people to write fan-fiction about the awesome manga/anime One Piece. Will his heart heal with this new family? On the second half of the Grand Line is a secret treasure that the great pirate doesn't . If you want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New. Don't touch him, or make eye contact with him. //. A child that never seemed to heal. In the midst of a fight for survival and escaping extinction, they embark on a journey of their own. Im back :) And I have one question for my followers. Please go check out mine on: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12253501/1/A-home-One-piece It's one about Whitebeard pirates and ASL brothers lel. Screw the plot, and let the chips fall where they may. 3: Rated M for a lot of violence (murder) and emotional trauma. Ace, Sabo y Luffy atienden su caf familiar en sus tiempos libres, los dems personajes suelen ir ah a pasar el tiempo con mucha frecuencia, de esta forma diferentes historias y romances se irn desarrollando. While the series itself is long enough to keep fans busy for a long time, you might want to explore aspects of the series that just aren't covered in canon. It can also send you disasters like having Gol. After the fire in Gray Terminal, a worried Luffy sneaks out to go looking for Ace, only to wind up captured by Bluejam and taken from the island. The life and times of Trafalgar D. Water Law, and how everything in his life spiraled out of control until he became a pirate.And then it just got more interesting. 4: Out of a sense of obligation. They're just all going to pretend the splinter group doesn't rival the main Sun Pirates in strength, especially considering the three brats aren't even grown yet. WIP, Life is a troublesome thing. raised by whitebeard Adventure (I don't own one piece and I don't own the art) Slow Updates! They get into all kinds of trouble because of it but add in the Whitebeard pirates theres going to be chaos! How will the independent kunoichi fare by: Lunapok Even after reaching this goal, Monkey D. Luffy could not lie down and rest easily. Ace struggles to juggle his dream, his heritage, the apparent revival of a dead brother, and everything else in between (rewrite of ASL Adventures). Please consider turning it on! Some swearing and graphic scenes. Though they have plenty of help making Luffy happy. Pressure is put on the three brothers, when their social worker pays them a visit following Luffy's suspension from school. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. What kind of fic lists do you want to see ? ", The long-awaited sequel to Watashitachi wa Roger Kaizoku desu (we still stand proud) is finally out!_________________________________________________________________________________________________________, The New World? he barely manages to keep his voice to an angry whisper instead of the outraged yell that piece of information really deserves. You give me your number. When One Piece ends, I will (hopefully) take up this story again. Nothing however could have prepared Ace for this. Then hell leave. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". In which, (Y/n), you, somehow get transferred into the One Piece world. Fics where ASL brothers are raised by the Whitebeard pirates, joins Whitebeard pirates orotherwise interact with Whitebeard pirates (visit, alliance, friendsetc.). Im back :) And I have one question for my followers. // Please note! See how the story you know goes differently when Luffy has his brother on board. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. When they get capture by the Whitebeard Pirates they have to decide stay and join or leave. The crew heads for Dressrosa, ready to take out Doflamingo and restore the memories he seems to have stripped some of them of. But no. Benn really needs a drink. Reset. That's the most important thing to know: do NOT interact with him.". what the whitebeard crew don't expect, however, was to grow attached to the three brats. What if Luffy was raised by Dragon until he was 2 years old? Live. There was no way she could have sat back and watched the little halfling guppies get treated like that. ASL Brothers (One Piece) Ace has Daddy Issues Hijinks & Shenanigans Competent Buggy (One Piece) Chaos Portgas D. Ace Needs a Hug casual attempted murder Sabo and Luffy gang up on Ace Time Travel The Oro Jackson may not survive Reincarnation Does it count as reincarnation if you just hijack someone else's body? There's no greatest love than the love of a Mother. FrankyxRobin Follow Monkey D. Luffy as he grows up on the Moby Dick as they travel the Grand Line and some of the Blues causing trouble and establishing bonds. Two weeks after their duel, Kaku is trying to help Zoro back to his crew. What the Whitebeards werent prepared for was the two brothers who followed after them. Not every game will be fair, play anyway. The members of CP9 are sold into slavery for failing to defeat the Straw Hat pirates. Please consider turning it on! From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! Can things ever get back to normal or have the Whitebeards ruined their lives? The freedom they're crawled out of the grave to attain. Or basically a story that mostly revolves around the ASL (or AS) brothers because I havent recovered from Marineford and I want to be happy. When Ace finds out Luffys been kidnapped, he sets out to retrieve Sabo so they can go after him, and a chance encounter at sea drastically alters their plans. WIP, What if Thatch had found the Yami Yami fruit two years earlier? What kind of fic lists do you want to see ?