I would recommend this course to anyone! Great food and service and a really great golf course. It turned out incredible, from the seating & decor to the food. The coaches told me they wanted to show how much they and their players appreciated Penn Oaks, so they offered to help take care of the course free of charge. We were very happy with everything from ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner at Penn Oaks.When we walked into Penn Oaks- we had every confidence that Penn Oaks would make our wedding day a special day. They put false charges on my account and thought we were lying when questioning. I was close to leaving, myself, Kearney recalls. The food, the staff, and the atmosphere really helped make our wedding a memorable day. No greens fees. West Chester PA Golf Club & Wedding Venue. All our guests loved the great food provided by Penn Oaks. Their house membership is ten rounds 1395 dues 80 food. 2) in the morning while getting ready in the bridal suite Ramona came in and yelled at my bridal party for wearing pajamas to use the restrooms (it was our getting ready PJs I spent a fortune on - mind you!) Membership has remained affordable since the DiMarco group took over, with a $1,500 initiation fee and annual golf rates from $3,100 to $4,600. We hosted a baby shower in the patio room recently and Carina was our events coordinator. Attended a wedding there today and it was absolutely beautiful.the outdoor setting, the food, the service.all was excellent. Ramona is a great communicator and she really loves making the event a special one for you. WebAt Penn Oaks Golf Club, no request is out of the question. One of my best experiences ever. But when l left, a waiter said he would drive me to my car in a golf cart. Ramona was too narrow-minded and not friendly to any of my vendors or wedding party. 9 hole cart fees (single rider / double rider) $13 / $26: Penn oaks golf club 150 penn oaks Covid has brought on crazy Scenarios for everyone, and has shown a lot of peoples/businesses true colors. We were told that wasnt possible because we were going out of order and advised that if we insisted it would be 3-5x the original deposit to move to a summer date in 2021, or we could pay the same costs for an off date in the winter (mind you they charge a smaller fee for a winter wedding to begin with). Thanks guys. I really appreciate the feedback. A friend said I should also consider French Creek. It is about 40 mins from West Chester but he said If Dawn was so helpful throughout the planning and provided extremely helpful tips throughout. Perfect. Our guests mentioned to us that it was the most beautiful shower they ever attended! From our first meeting- Ramona, our wedding coordinator delivered. If you are polite and offer the right price, certain clubs are prone to let you do a full 18-holes for a one-time entrance fee. Good Times with old friends. The food service is much improved.. Food was served hot and delicious!. For 3 or more people please refer to group rates. I've been to a few weddings here and every single time the food is exceptional and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. If interested in scheduling a lesson or to participate in a teaching clinic for an individual or a large group, please call 610-399-0501. Everyone was so wowed and the photos and videos were incredible. Carina may me feel comfortable with all our decisions to ensure our guests were safe and having a great time! No issues at all with getting our invoice prepared and scheduling a meeting to drop off the check. On our wedding day, we also worked with Lisa who was so sweet, calm and attentive to all of our needs. They sold the date out from under us without warning and only called with a vague apology and no alternatives. Not gourmet but just fine. We left that 1st meeting confident that Penn Oaks was where we wanted our wedding!Ramona was a fabulous coordinator- she held our hands & prodded us when we might be coming close to a deadline. We were very happy with everything from ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner at Penn Oaks.When we walked into Penn Oaks- we had every confidence that Penn Oaks would make our wedding day a special day. Yardage. Carina was the most AMAZING coordinator! Choose Penn Oaks for your wedding day! We opted for the fireworks and it was so worth it! Fore! I would highly recommend this Country Club for your next event. A few items including my champagne flutes are still missing. Welcome to THE OAKS AT SPANISH FORK I recommend joining here and improving ur golf game at the beautiful country club penn oaks, very junior friendly great place to practice and play highly recommend. The bartenders were quick but also extremely pleasant. 1. I love being a member here. Welcome to THE OAKS AT SPANISH FORK Getting married is stressful enough but during a pandemic = Crazy! She was very kind and accommodating! It looks like Penn Oaks Golf Club is a private course. 2) in the morning while getting ready in the bridal suite Ramona came in and yelled at my bridal party for wearing pajamas to use the restrooms (it was our getting ready PJs I spent a fortune on - mind you!) Fast forward to a week before our originally scheduled wedding and I reach out to check on the status of our return, as PAs current Covid guidelines ensured wed receive a refund per the cancellation agreement, and our coordinator refuses to give us any answers; that our case has been forwarded to the finance team. Membership fee of $47,718 includes a membership deposit, and initiation fees. The photo booth which was including in our very expensive package was never opened until late in the night and no one maintained it so I never received those pictures. The venue is beautiful and the food was outstanding. Penn Oaks made planning my wedding a happy and smooth process. It turned out incredible, from the seating & decor to the food. But when l left, a waiter said he would drive me to my car in a golf cart. In addition to removing about 1,500 trees, which has helped turf growth, the owners renovated the bunkers and installed new irrigation. We were essentially ready to sign a contract for our wedding reception, and they were all on board until we inquired about a military clause. It truly is one of Chester County's favorite! For starters the place is beautiful! Equity Membership $65,400 - $44,000 refundable equity fee, $21,000 non-refundable initiation fee less $1,000 transfer fee at and had my bridal party, MUA and hair stylist, and myself in shock and livid. Our coordinator, Dawn, made everything simple and truly knows how to guide a bride! We highly recommend Penn Oaks for your next function.Nick & Dana Lombardi, Very nice place and the staff was very friendly the food was top notch I highly recommend the crab cakes so yummy best I ever had. It was everything we hoped it would be. In the area, guests can visit Ridley Creek State Park, Bellevue State Park and the Delaware River. Their pizza at the end of the round was fantastic, props to Steve and his crew. The tables were nicely set. Avg. West Chester, PA 19382. I loved Penn Oaks and told so many brides to have their wedding their ESPECIALLY during covid. The staff was friendly, attentive and the food was so good. You cant go wrong with picking them for your wedding and youll absolutely love your time here! They never put out our yard games which we added for social distancing purposes. Golf okay, weather great . We were told that wasnt possible because we were going out of order and advised that if we insisted it would be 3-5x the original deposit to move to a summer date in 2021, or we could pay the same costs for an off date in the winter (mind you they charge a smaller fee for a winter wedding to begin with). Others went home for equipment, and we wound up putting in about 3,000 man hours all together, fixing divots, ball marks and grooming bunkers.. Throughout our nearly two years of planning, she was super responsive to emails and texts and was always there to give advice and answer my million questions. Multiple guests told us it was the most beautiful setting theyve been to. By 1965, it opened for business and received new ownership in 2003. WebGolf Instruction is available for both members and non-members. Page 3: Rock Solid | Rock Manor is not the same course it used to be. So right off the bat, I can tell you that the best golf course on your list is White Manor. They have a great short game practice facility and rece They surpassed our expectations- it was an awesome day enjoyed by all. We knew we made the right choice with going with Penn Oaks for our wedding since the start. Thank you!! West Chester PA Golf Club & Wedding Venue. 2023 Penn Oaks Golf Club. We highly recommend Penn Oaks for your next function.Nick & Dana Lombardi, Very nice place and the staff was very friendly the food was top notch I highly recommend the crab cakes so yummy best I ever had. Fore! I highly advise you look elsewhere before banking on Penn Oaks to support you for one of the most special days of your life. Our wedding & reception simply would not have been the same anywhere else! Our guests raved about our cocktail hour with crab cake sliders, cheesesteaks, french fry bar, 10 passed hors d'oeuvres and more. Very nice and prestigious course with some of the nicest staff ever. I've worked there many times and every time I go back it's always a pleasure. It also gives you access to our practice facilities. The combination of picturesque lawns, lush greens and sophisticated architecture will be sure to make your dreams come true. Valid In retrospect, I wish I chose a different venue because most venues are beautiful and have amazing food but treat their costumers with respect even after the final payment. Intermediate Golf (age 23-35) Full Golf Membership - $200 per month Member has full golf and social privileges. Our first time there everyone was so nice and welcoming unlike any other venue my husband and I viewed. West Chester PA Golf Club & Wedding Venue. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Penn Oaks Golf Club Our wedding & reception simply would not have been the same anywhere else! The grounds were also amazing. We ran into multiple issues day of that were entirely produced by their incredibly unprofessional staff. Covid has brought on crazy Scenarios for everyone, and has shown a lot of peoples/businesses true colors. This day was everything that my husband and I could have ever asked for and more, and all the credit goes to the team at Penn Oaks for making it happen. The food, the staff, and the atmosphere really helped make our wedding a memorable day. 2 We are currently not offering tee times for this course. WebFull Golf Membership - $355 per month Combination membership includes husband and wife. On our wedding day the venue was beautiful, and everything was incredibly well-organized from the cocktail hour all the way through dinner and the end of the night. We were offered drinks and provided with hor deurves, something so small that meant so much to us that no other venue we viewed even thought to do. Penn Oaks made planning my wedding a happy and smooth process. We hosted a baby shower in the patio room recently and Carina was our events coordinator. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. My other vendors kept the night amazing and flawless outside of the horrible service of Penn Oaks. 5 Questions to Ask Penn Oaks Golf Club Before Getting Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. On our wedding day, we also worked with Lisa who was so sweet, calm and attentive to all of our needs. We cannot say enough about how amazing of a venue Penn Oaks is! After screaming at my now husband and assuring him were the most difficult couple theyve had to work with, we inform him wed like to part ways and void the contract. I will recommend it to everyone! The support and attention to detail was top drawer. It started at the bag drop and went through the round. They go above and beyond to make the day special for you and I never thought my wedding coordinator would also help to fluff my gown for photos or help carry my train through the grounds to get the best shot! They did. Our wedding at Penn oaks was an absolute pleasure everything from the food and venue was absolutely fantastic, and Carina is an absolute Rockstar and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator I would recommend the venue to anyone, but the one thing that needs to be addressed is the banquet managers attitude I had several vendors and guests complain to me about her attitude to them which I would prefer not to deal with on my wedding day. The first physical improvement was building a restroom on the course for women. There is plenty of parking and the food and venue is very nice, I had the pleasure of officiating at a wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club, this past weekend. More. The new contract comes, with new wording, and a $3500 fee to secure the new date, due immediately. Penn Oaks Golf Club - Venue - West Chester, PA - WeddingWire From our virtual golf simulator and full-sized, That third ownership group, however, has made a real difference. Golf When working with other vendors we would tell them the reception was at Penn Oaks and they all had great things to say; this continued to make us more excited for the big day. Good food, beverages and the servers were pleasant and very helpfull. The second venue we visited was a completely different experience, and it was because the coordinator was just not as personable as Dawn, so we immediately decided on Penn Oaks that night. West Chester PA Golf Club & Wedding Venue. When Brady told him the top weekend fee was $59 for Delaware residents ($69 for non-residents), the Brigantine boys were understandably impressed. It was a beautiful room however the whole event had its ups and downs. Golfers Any1234. 2023 Penn Oaks Golf Club. The bridal suite- a relaxing, spacious room to enjoy prior to the wedding. I will recommend it to everyone! The venue was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond. Fast forward to a week before our originally scheduled wedding and I reach out to check on the status of our return, as PAs current Covid guidelines ensured wed receive a refund per the cancellation agreement, and our coordinator refuses to give us any answers; that our case has been forwarded to the finance team. Has anyone played West Chester CC? I know it's only 9 hole but the location is prime for my home/work commute and I heard the price is good. Just t Food was tasty but the pond needs some tending too. The 15th has an open fairway, but its the green that makes the hole, he says. We knew she was someone that we wanted to work with and be surrounded by on our wedding day. Charter Members, will have to pay the full Our party turned out perfect, our guest loved the food and ambience, and the staff was very attentive to us. MUST CALL THE PRO SHOP FOR A TEE TIME. The only regret I have from our wedding is that we couldn't attend it as a guest. Other catering and bartending services include: Other FacilitiesThere is a bridal suite available for your wedding party to get ready. Other then that we could not have asked for a better than you and coordinator thank you for everything. Food was tasty but the pond needs some tending too. WebAdd Pages to the Profile for Dining, Membership and other services available at your facility. My groom was directed to get his groomsman in place and again was NOT asked if all family had arrived and if we were ready to start.Luckily, my day-of coordinator (who again I hired privately who was there for me), helped make the day run so smoothly and had tough skin, as Ramona was so incredibly rude to her. Penn Oaks has to be the best wedding venue in all of Chester County and Ramona has to be the best wedding coordinator! My aunt came and did the bulk of the work but they fought her tooth and nail all day while she was decorating coming up with new rules that they never mentioned before. Perfect. Penn Oaks Golf Club Tee Times And Rates - GolfLink Thank you for the hospitality. The latter is significant. We could not have asked for a more perfect venue. Browse venue prices photos and 143 reviews with a rating of 49 out of 5. Which makes the new city-owned Rock Manor, at U.S. 202 and I-95, one of the great municipal bargains, one sure to attract golfers from all over the Delaware Valley. Absolutely love this venue! Corporate Membership Three players / families, transferable and saleable Initiation Fee $30,000 Perfectly executed corporate event. Their pizza at the end of the round was fantastic, props to Steve and his crew.