Dear Lord, guard our souls always! There are many temptations available, but I pray my daughters reputation will be one that honors You, Jesus. I pray that the roles You call her to in these years will bring her joy and fulfillment. Her parents' love. Help me to be the father you have called me to be. I pray for him. 2. In my heart, I knew we were having a girl. Happy birthday, daughter. Pray 4. Teach my child to fear you and fill herwith wisdom and discernment in her life choices and relationships (1 Kings 3:9-12). They hold us in their wombs, they nurture us; they feed us and provide us with comfort and stability. Have a very happy morning, dear daughter. I know that You've given them the mind of Jesus Christ, but Lord, help them to truly understand what that means for them. Thank you for giving her the opportunity that led to this move. This quiz will help you discover your worship personality type. Thank you for this incredible, precious gift, Lord. A Mother's Prayer for Her Daughter. Required fields are marked *. And, may she eagerly reach out to others in friendship and love. If sickness or disappointment bring her low, give her a tenacious faith that trusts youre doing good in her life through it all. Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful daughter. My prayers for you today are that you'll continually be a source of joy to us all. Additional Resources to Help You Pray for Your Daughter10 Mighty Prayers for Your Adult Children10 Uplifting Prayers for Your Daughter10 Protective Prayers for Your College Students Whole Year, Click hereto read 8 Powerful Prayers for my Son. 4 Prayer For Daughter's Future Husband To Have Christ-Centered Character. He shall give His angel charge over your daughter. Keep her happy Lord. My thanks to Heaven is not going to be enough to give me the greatest blessing from above, and that is you, my little girl. 1. Protect their hearts and minds as they navigate the teenage years and encounter hard times. Besides knowing you as her savior, who she chooses to marry is the most important decision she will ever make. May Your blessings and mercy surround her everywhere she goes. Teach me how to parent my young daughter according to Your Word and the way that you have designed her. Help my daughter to remember her worth and her value as she seeks to find affection. We use cookies to better serve you on our site. Thank You for hiding them in the shadow of Your wings and protecting them from harm. Give her a heart that desires to extend her hand to those in need. And while God certainly receives and listens to ALL our prayers, I believe He wants us to pray bigger, more powerful prayers for our children and their futures. In Jesus name, Amen. I pray their marriage will be a strong example to others in the family and in the church community. Creator God, You knit my daughter together in my womb; before I even knew she existed, You were fashioning the cells that make her who she is today. You know every intricate detail about them and have created them perfectly in your sight. Guide her to great places where she can thrive, prosper, and live happily. Blessings. Father draw them closer to you. I dont always have all the answers, nor do I always have the patience to deal with the drama. Beautiful Mother's Day Prayers to Honor, Bless, and Encourage Your Mom! Blessings to all! Women are responsible for our continuity. Help her to praise You when she looks in the mirror, to see the beauty of Your workmanship, and to celebrate Your creativity (Psalm 139:13-16). I wish you long life and prosperity. Good morning! I believe Your Word when it says that the fear of the Lordis the beginning of knowledge(Proverbs 1:7). Let us pray for your daughter. Protect my childfrom evil men who seek to harm her; guard her from the hands of the wicked and from those who plan to ensnare her (Psalm 140:1-5). When a woman is in labor she has pain because her time has come. I wish that your celebration will be as sweet as you are. I remember waiting (not so) patiently for my husband to arrive at the 4d ultrasound visit when I was called back for the reveal. Lord, protect their hearts and minds from the cruelty of the world. And God, I pray my daughter will become a powerful witness for You, not ashamed of Jesus or the Gospel. I had visions of us shopping together, staying up late for girl talk, and bonding like friends would. Thank you for blessing my daughter with a child. Psalm 144:12. Put successes in his life to help him praise you. I ask You to give my daughter encouraging, healthy friendships. . You are her Rock O Lord; may she stand on Your Word as her foundation. In Jesus holy name. Beautiful Prayer to God for a Safe Delivery. - Unknown. 8. May she do the same for him. Not all parents and daughters will have a great relationship all the time, though. Give her insight and wisdom to choose those things that line up with her purpose. Make her a woman of vision and high purpose, Lord, and help her lead and serve others with compassion, grace, and humility. Bring peace and strength to her heart. Will never be shared. So feel free to do likewise! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. please pray that my daughter and her classmates pass the college entrance exam and be accepted in the university. In Jesus name, Amen. We ask you to keep her safe as she travels, so that she may begin this next journey in her life with prosperity and ease. She is pure innocence and potential, and I wonder if she will be like Deborah, Ruth, Esther, or Mary in the Bible. Thank you for helping her in every deed. Lord Jesus, thank you for my precious daughters and for fashioning them in my womb. They have lives of their own and will always need council and protection from us. Print these and keep them by your bedside and wherever you may go so that you can be reminded to pray blessings and protection over your daughter's life. I know that Youve given them the mind of Jesus Christ, but Lord, help them to truly understand what that means for them. I offer a prayer for my daughter that is filled with delight. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings. Happy birthday to you. I pray for health, protection, and even peaceful sleep. Make their marriage a living metaphor of the beautiful relationship You desire to have with Your Church (Ephesians 5:25), and may all who see them long to have that kind of a relationship with You too. May they live the rest of their days in happiness with the Lord. Not a haha funny, but an interesting funny. Dear Lord, I pray that you will bless my daughter on this special day. Lord Jesus, You have not given us a spirit of timidity or fear but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7). Ill be honest: just re-reading those prayers again brings tears to my eyes. Lord, guide her and teach her to use those gifts to glorify you. I am so very grateful that you are my child Dear daughter, best wishes on your birthday! Lord, help them to see themselves the way you see them. Truly, truly, I tell you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. (by Brett Rinehart), Create in _________________ a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within her (Psalm 51:10). Bring her to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9), and grow her in knowledge and love for You. You have blessed me with another wonderful, loving year with my daughter. Beliefnet is a lifestyle website providing feature editorial content around the topics of inspiration, spirituality, health, wellness, love and family, news and entertainment. Hello, sunshine! You have blessed me so much, entrusting me to care for my children. Lord, thank you that you have great plans for my daughter. Did you know we are on youtube? 2. Whereby the haystack- and roof-levelling wind, Bred on the Atlantic, can be stayed; Fill this year with Your goodness and peace. We ask God to bless them and keep them safe or to, Have you ever had those moments where you felt attacked in every direction, like you were in a battle of sorts, but you weren't sure what to do? Dear God, thank you that youve created my daughter with a divine purpose in mind. Which of the prayers above will you start praying for your daughter (or son) today? The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts inandputs his confidence in theLord will be exalted and safe. Let Your love be the only thing that fulfills them. May You become our refuge and strength, our very present help in time of trouble (Psalm 46:1). (by Christine Wyrtzen, Daughters of Promise). Scriptures to pray over your daughter as she leaves home, James 1:5; Proverbs 3:5-6; Proverbs 4:20-22; Proverbs 8:32-33; Psalm 1:1-2; 1 Corinthians 16:13-14; Colossians 3:17; Matthew 20:27-28; 1 Peter 5:6; Proverbs 22:1; Ecclesiastes 7:1; Proverbs 10:9; Ephesians 3:16; 1 Peter 3:10-12; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Hebrews 12:15; Psalm 90:17; Colossians 1:10-11). Help my daughter to seek out a partner who will uplift her and cherish her. We've had our tougher moments, but I love you, respect your strong will and appreciate your gorgeous smile. Of course! You have watched over my daughter for so many years, and now she is striking out on her own. But nothing prepared me for the moment when the ultrasound tech actually said. As much as Ive loved having all these things with all of my girls, Ive begun to realize the importance of the different roles I play with them. I pray she will practice self-control, especially in dealing with her emotions. Give her a strong work ethic and health to accomplish all her tasks. Gracious God, thank You for hearing my prayer. In Jesus name, Amen. Poet: W. B. Yeats. Amen. Your laugh is infectious. Because of her, my life and future are altered and already, I cant imagine life without her. Guard her from addictions and idols that would draw her heart away from You (Proverbs 4:23), and give her an insatiable desire for You. Shaheer August 5, 2020. She is the founder and director of Heart Choices Today, publishes Upgrade with Dawn, and writes for Crosswalk.com. Give her a voice to speak them out loud. Required fields are marked *. Let my daughter know generosity. Protect her from falls or injuries in the gym or on the playground during recess and P.E. Dear Jesus, we weep with you over the number of our kids who are buying into the lie that sexual pleasure is something to experiment with. A Prayer for my Daughter. So simple, and we're making it happen. Let her love of god guide her decisions and her life. Please help her to find someone to love her who will respect her and treasure her. (Rebecca Barlow Jordan), Im praying my daughter whose hands are limp and whose tongue is silent. I pray that you will always have the strength to believe in yourself, while . A Prayer for My Unborn Daughter Dear God, Thank you for this baby girl not yet born, but known and wonderfully designed by You. But she will never be alone. Sheand her husband Bob live in Southern California. Never give up praying for your daughter. Lord, I thank you for my amazing daughter. I want to make wise choices to cooperate with You in protecting my little girl now, and as I make biblical plans to guide her as she grows. It is our responsibility to raise our little daughters into virtuous and strong women who can hold firm, protect their families and keep generations together when we are not there. Prayer for Her Health. Help them to be modest in how they dress and how they present themselves. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace. Send her your strength. Analysis of A Prayer for My Daughter by W. B. Yeats. Surprise and delight her. Let the enemy know that You are raising up a standard against him with a resurrected daughter. Praise God and Let this be useful for the mothers who read this, Beautiful and Timely prayer in an era where so many children are turning away from the Faith, As we prayer each prayer May the angels of God deliver them straight to his heart from ours as we petition him in humility and trust. I want to be sensitive to Your leading, Lord, and vigilant to obey you as her parent. Lead her to safety and keep her from those who would wish to hurt her. May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. Thank you for helping my daughter become the beautiful, confident woman that she is. I pray that my daughter will be flexible.