SIDNEY moves over to the other side of the car with a look of concern on her face. All three boys point their guns at SIDNEYS head, and fire the guns at the same time. Scream 4 by Eric Green Dewey and Gale's house - Evening A large country house that slightly resembles Casey's house (girl who got butchered and hung from a tree in the first Scream) Phone Rings Gale picks it up Gale Hello Ghostface Hello (in familiar ghostface face) Gale Yeah (not realizing the voice) Ghostface Do you know who this is ENGLISH HALLWAY- EVENING 34 SIDNEY walks down the English Hallway as she makes her way to her classroom, which is actually the first room on the right side of the hallway. Im Detective Mark Kincaid from the L.A.P.D SIDNEYSpeaking of that, why arent you in Hollywood? MARKWell, I was just getting to that Sid. Thats just a vicious rumor. MEGAN Well, rumor or no rumor, I still think thats what it really is. COULSON Well, where is Ms. Prescott at? MEGANShe said that she had to go to her house long enough to get some things and bring them back here for the practice tomorrow. COULSON (Shocked) You goes are going to have to practice on a Saturday? MEGAN Afraid so. GHOSTFACE comes up to COULSONS side and tilts his head to look at COULSON continuing to slowly move away from him. There is no dial tone. She jumps onto the stage and starts walking around casually. GALEIm going to have to ask that all of you move out of the way and let this lady do her business. Scream 2 luckily survived these radical changes, having Williamson along for the ride every step of the way. Calm down! However its only SIDNEY. Im not going to fall to pieces over another one! MARKAlright. SIDNEY sees COACH SHARP talking to a student. ASHLEY then becomes silent as she drops her head to the stage floor. CUT TO: 21 INT. A friendly face with innocent eyes. However, most of those cars are cop cars and there is an ambulance at the front entrance. Scream 4 - Early Draft She goes over to the microwave and takes the meal out of it and slams the door. Randy pops up from his gunshot way earlier and is the one fighting Stu instead of Sidney. The local cops are still checking Megans cell phone records. SIDNEYWhich reminds me, again, why arent you in Hollywood and dont tell me that the Woodsboro police wanted you here. MARKWell, I was informed by someone else. The final act has truly begun for all of you. SIDNEYWho do you think you are? GHOSTFACEThink Sidney? CUT TO: 82 INT. Scream 4 (2011) - full transcript Sidney Prescott, now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. The other three kids turn to see COACH SHARP trying to crawl his way to the apron where he can fall off the stage to safety. SIDNEYAlright, lets keep it quiet. SIDNEY walks in the door with everyone else following behind her. AUDITORIUM- DAY 17 GALE and DEWEY share in a very long and passionate kiss at the entrance doors to the Auditorium. It really surprises me that you dont remember faces very well. SIDNEYHuh? ANGELINA(Laughing again) Dont you remember a girl in your 10th grade Biology class named Angie Crick? SIDNEY (Shocked) Oh, my God. ANGELINAExactly. Who? MARKOne of them was the head janitor here Mr. Coulson, and the other one Maybe you both should sit down first. SIDNEY(Getting annoyed) Who was it Mark? MARK(Hesitating) Are you sure that you dont want to SIDNEYMark! She quickly opens the door that leads to the restroom area and goes into it. It looks as if everyone is waiting for the first run through to begin. CUT TO: 71 INT. GHOSTFACE stabs MEGAN in the back as she continues to scream. You do know that that knife cost me fifteen dollars of good money right out of the drama program, and you know that the school doesnt give us enough money to shit a brick. EVAN starts running out of the room and back into the other section of the band room. The iconic slasher series is now being revived with Scream 2022 . AMY has blondish brown hair and is a little shorter then TOSHA who has curly brown hair. CUT TO: 8 INT. I have an early (or some version) of the Scream script. SIDNEY (Scornfully) Daniel? However, right after she says that another face comes into view. There are several school trophies inside a trophy cabinet that stands between the two entrance areas into the Auditorium. CONNECTING ROOM- EVENING 26 EVAN walks over to the small window in the band area. I know. Scream 4 breaks the mold of the franchise, delivering brutal kills and suspenseful scenes that keep the audience engaged throughout the entire runtime.. 1. She slings the pack over her shoulder and leaves the room. The second way leads toward the office and front entrance. She looks up as she realizes that its just the SCHOOL JANITOR. Come on Jerry, lets move it. JERRY DALTON, GALES cameraman, a twenty-two year old man wearing a white shirt and blue jeans comes rushing through the angry crowd of news crews as they continue to blurt out slurring remarks at GALE. You should try it. I miss those days June 19, 2019 at 7:26PM, Edited June 19, 7:26PM. GALEI never thought Id see that sight. TREVORWell, I dont think anyone wouldve. DANIEL They say in horror movies that they always come back. TREVOR Well, see about that. TREVOR raises his gun, PATRICK does the same, and DANIEL picks up the gun that SIDNEY had only a few minutes ago. Ive dealt with five of these psychos in the past, so I know how to handle them. GALE slaps SIDNEY across the face. What you saw was acting at its best! EVAN is wearing blue jeans and a black heavy metal shirt. He was just lying in that news van with blood all over his face, blood pouring out of his chest, and his body was so pale. SIDNEYS LIVING ROOM- NIGHT 52 SIDNEY (Laughing)I cant believe that a wonderful actress like Susan Sarandon would actually take the awful part of Mrs. Loomis. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Go help Gale! TREVORKim stay here with him. Shes my Mrs. Hildemara Poole. GALEWell, Hildemara I understand, but Trevor? Interesting tidbit: although Williamson retained the writing credit, this draft was mostly re-written by Scream 3 scribe Ehren Kruger. It contains some of the best characters, dialogue, and emotions ever put onto film. Scream 4 (2011) The Movie Database (TMDB) I cant believe this. SIDNEYWell, youd better start believing. AMYBut are you sure? Shes very persistent of getting help. Kruger), the tacked-on hospital ending, etc. CUT TO: 1 INT. She unlocks the door and walks inside. Stupid people like you make me sick. WALLACE tightens his grip on his gun and readies himself to fire. However, MARTHA uses what little strength she has left to push herself up and knock the killer off his feet. CUT TO: 17 INT. But I just wonder who it could be Oh! They say that their hands are tied. Several of the NEWSCASTERS over hear SIDNEY and see the three walking toward the Auditorium. PATTON opens the door and jumps inside the front seat. WEIGHT ROOM- EVENING 4 MR. COULSON looks around the WEIGHT ROOM and sees that it was just a barbell that fell to the ground. And now their gone! I cant wait to see it performed. She screams as the killer takes her to the ground still screaming. MEEKS HOUSE- NIGHT 49 MARTHA runs out of the house and then jumps off of the porch. Then everyone hears screaming as the other killer comes in the room with SABRINA in his clutches. The only way to keep people from dying is staying together. However, its very difficult to move, because the table is very heavy for some reason. CUT TO: 77 INT. Shes sitting in a tan leather chair and is eating popcorn in her lap. SIDNEY and the others turn and start running down the audience ramp toward the stage. She then picks the phone back up and presses the phone button answering the ringing. Listen, I know I put in there last night. Coulson. GALE looks into the vehicle through the passenger window. Scream VI dibintangi Melissa Barrera, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Mason Gooding, Jenna Ortega, Hayden Panettiere, dan Courteney Cox, seluruhnya mengulang peran mereka dari film-film sebelumnya, bersama Jack Champion . However, Im glad that I did now. DEWEYWhy Angelina? MARTHA sighs and pushes the pause button on the remote control. Dimension waslooking for the next big thing. Before we had Blumhouse and horror ruled the box office, the slasher genre was kind of limping through the 90's. We cant just replace Megan with someone else. CUT TO: 55 INT. Some actors just dont get any respect anymore. CUT TO: 53 ON TELEVISION SCREEN- NIGHT 53 SUSAN SARANDONIts called a makeover. SIDNEY walks over to the refrigerator and opens the door. You kids get your costumes on and get ready for the first run through. CUT TO: 31 INT. DEWEYYoud better join us dear. Suddenly they both fall right into the Jacuzzis cool water. We had to get a teacher to open them for us. DEWEYWhats wrong? GALE and SIDNEY start to run toward DEWEY. I dont know what Ill ever do now! DEWEY(Continuing to comfort the woman) Its going to be alright. CUT TO: 57 EXT. MARK falls to the ground in pain as he tries to get back up on his feet. Why the Postmodern Structure of Ari Asters Beau is Afraid Works Masterfully. However, they come in very late, and its just quick enough to see GHOSTFACE run the knife right through AMYS stomach. CUT TO: 16 THEATRE LOBBY- DAY 16 There are dozens of camera crews standing just outside of the Auditorium entrance. She wont be home for a few more hours. MEGAN Mr. CUT TO: 43 INT. Well, take it from the movie's "star," Drew Barrymore. SIDNEY jumps out of the car with everyone else slowly following behind. However she moves out of the way and runs back into the school. He shots the gun to only have ASHLEY jump in the way of the fire and take the bullet for DANIEL. Its all over. WOODSBORO HIGH THEATRE LOBBY- EVENING 1 MEGAN MURPHY, a sixteen-year-old sophomore, reveals herself from a different hallway and makes her way toward the entrance of the AUDITORIUM that is just directly across from the GYM entrance. She sits down in the chair next to the desk and starts peeling potatoes. GALE Megan Murphy and Phil Coulson were found butchered last night in this very building and laying beside each body was a mask just like the ones that Billy Loomis and Stu Macher were using back in the late 90s when they were trying to kill Sidney Prescott who is now a teacher at this same school. It didnt mean that you needed to go crazy yourself. SIDNEY Enough! Pull the curtains Patrick. The curtains begin to pull open as it reveals the completed Drawing Room on the stage. That woman has got to be the killer behind these murders. The killer just laughs at him and stabs the JANITOR in the heart. He comes to a staircase that descends to some doors. You were my idol Sid, and well, when Roman approached me while spying on you once while here in Woodsboro, he came up to me and well you know the rest of the story from there. Believe me. GALEThe killer was in Sids classroom thats what! DEWEYHow could he have been in there? This causes SIDNEY to drop the gun. The killing is really tiresome. CUT TO: 37 INT. The killer grabs the door before it can close, but MEGAN pushes it back open making it slam right into GHOSTFACE as he flies back to the floor. GHOSTFACE runs up to COULSON and grabs a hold of him by the throat. Scream 4 Year:2011 Director:Wes Craven Written by:Kevin Williamson (Writer), Kevin Williamson (Characters), Kevin Williamson (Screenplay) Script Synopsis:Sidney Prescott, now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. AUDITORIUM- NIGHT 68 SIDNEY runs through the door with the others right behind her. GALE can see that SIDNEY is struggling to find the right key to the Auditorium as the newscasters keep constantly asking her, DEWEY, and some other girl questions. SIDNEY Hello Robert Morris. Thats really stupid whoever you are. This is Gale Weathers-Reilly of Total Entertainment signing off. SIDNEYJustins party! SIDNEY picks up the phone and starts dialing a number. The first way goes toward the English hallway and SIDNEYS classroom. I saw you get ANGELINAKilled! If I had known about what happened, I wouldnt be here right now. SIDNEYIm sorry. There is no one else on this side of the backstage area, because most of the entering of the stage occurs from the right end of the stage. The Big Reveal is one of the most explosive, entertaining elements of a slasher movie, and this one was going to be a doozy: Sidney's roommate Hallie and boyfriend Derek would be revealed as two of. SIDNEYS CLASSROOM- EVENING 35 SIDNEY closes the door to her room behind her. He opens the door and throws his briefcase and coat in the seat. AMY GRANT in her MOLLY WINTHROPSTON costume comes out on the stage with a basket in her hand. MARKThe killer may still be in this building. Published Nov 7, 2021. The original trio all survive Scream 4, but the original script ends on a cliffhanger with Jill still alive and Sidney's fate left unclear. SIDNEY stands up, not realizing that the kids have come out of the door armed. She cant really seem to control herself. TREVOR (Starting to inch toward her)Ashley? Apperently they intended for it to end with a cliffhanger. Or I guess I should say former friend since Darris is gone now. GALEI guess you saw my broadcast right? SIDNEY (Nodding) Yeah Listen if my hunch is correct then the killer will go there next to continue to kill my cast. The sound of her high hilled shoes is the only sound being made. The original script for Scream 2 was stolen and leaked online, which led to some last minute rewrites to change the identity of the killer in order to keep the audience surprised. I love you so much. ASHLEY (Smiling) I know. CUT TO: 74 INT. They exit the room. Thats why we dont get hardly any of the money that the school board gives the principals to evenly distribute to each of the sports teams, and Drama is a sport in my opinion. Ill go down the English hallway. SIDNEY can sort of recognize the house, but its quite sure. CUT TO: 44 EXT. There's no Stabathon at all. CUT TO: 60 INT. DEWEY slams the door as GALE and JERRY come into the Auditorium. TREVOR then punches SHARP right in the face sending him falling off the stage and to the unforgiving floor below. CUT TO: 6 INT. Scream 4 - Early Draft - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. EastEnders airs dramatic aftermath of Denise . by Nick Meece January 19, 2022. READ HERE ----->scream-trilogy.net/Z_05-17-10.pdf. Shell be fine as long as you listen to what my partner says. GHOSTFACE #1 runs out of the room with SABRINA. CAR- NIGHT 43 Inside the car, GALE can see the dead body of MR. TONY PATTON, with his throat slashed and the blood clotted. We needed this extra day. MARKThats understandable. She picks up her toothbrush, toothpaste, and a few other items and puts them in the bag. Finally the killer just dives like EVAN did, however, EVAN tumbles out of the way as the killer falls onto the hard ground. After she laces the shoes she picks up the bag and starts for the door. GALE Now who are these two? SIDNEYOh, this is Patrick Coleman my sound and curtain guy, and the other quiet guy over there is Trevor Jackson my Inspector Haggis. TREVORInspector Trevor Haggis. SIDNEYOf course. GALESomeone really loves their name. TREVOR Yep. SIDNEY These two boys are best friends and I actually have Trevor to thank for getting me Patrick. The Scream movie script was originally titled Scary Movie. MARTHAWhat the hell do you want? GHOSTFACE (Voice Over)To play a little game. MARTHA A A game? GHOSTFACE (Voice Over)Yeah. Behind them, holding hands, are EVAN BLACK and SABRINA O CONNELL. They soon break the lip lock and look each other in the eyes smiling. The curtains are closed on the stage. This is MR. COULSON, fifty-two years old wearing a green button down shirt and black pants. He has her rapped around the throat and the knife is close enough to kill her instantly. GALEThere was nothing that you could do about that Sid. DEWEYHey! Mark thought I was crazy, but still allowed it. MEGAN turns around and screams as she falls to the ground. Scre4m First Draft Screenplay Written By: Michael T. Kennedy Based on Characters Created By: Kevin Williamson And Ehren Kruger f 2 FADE IN ON A GRADUATION GOWN A hand reaches for it, pulling it close to the body of SANDY PETERSON, a young girl, aged 17. DEWEY, GALE, and JERRY are sitting out in the audience watching the two boys do their job. The two kids look away from the rest of the group. CONNECTING ROOM- EVENING 30 SIDNEY runs into the connecting room followed by MARK, DEWEY, and GALE. Hes going to hope that Im with the searchers. MARKAlright, lets check this area first. MARK leads the three others into the band room. Ana De Armas teases John Wick spin-off. $ $ y$ z$ $ $ $a$ $ 5% 6% &. AUDITORIUM FLOOR- NIGHT 78 COACH SHARP lies on the ground in even more pain then before. Surely you can understand that. Youre the one that hates them. GHOSTFACE (Voice Over)I really dont know who Darris is, but please stop calling me that. Maureen and Phil find aisle seats down towards the screen just as the lights DIM. You can stay. The killer continues to do this same thing over and over again. CUT TO: 26 INT. SIDNEY, GALE, DEWEY, and KIM run up and join the two shocked boys as they all now share looks of horror. However GHOSTFACE has come down the steps and is slowly stalking after COULSON. CUT TO: 22 EXT. This is Gale Weathers-Reilly of Total Entertainment signing off. GALE turns her head to see the other newscasters leaving her side and she then sees SIDNEY and DEWEY. All elements dealing with Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde are from the minds of G. William Oakley and Robert Lewis Stevenson. We all three have been a part of that fan film for quite a long time now. SIDNEYS LIVING ROOM- NIGHT 54 The phone starts ringing startling SIDNEY who was intensely watching Stab 2. As EVAN looks for the knife, he can hear AMY and KIM continuing to say their lines on stage. It was you that was around from the beginning. In the finished film, Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox) are married but Craven says that they were even more domestic in an early form . honogurai. She goes to the door and exits. She starts to press the phone button when it suddenly starts ringing. I told you that you had better not fuck with me, and right now you are. MARTHA What? GHOSTFACE (Voice Over)I told you I wasnt Darris didnt I? MARTHAPlease leave me alone. GHOSTFACE (Voice Over)Oh, I will as soon as you answer this one question for me. MARTHA No! GHOSTFACE (Voice Over)Oh, come on. But the original Williamson script for S4 has some serious problems. Tuitions expensive. I guess well have to go to that movie tomorrow night. MARTHAOh thats ok mom. 2023 NONETWORK, LLC. However, they stop laughing when they see that everyone in the room is giving them evil looks. Ill come back to check on you and make sure that Ms. Prescott has come back before I leave for the afternoon. MEGANThanks Mr. Coulson. COULSONYoure welcome. COULSON leaves MEGAN alone on the stage as he starts up the ramp to the exit where MEGAN first came in. GALE moves in the way of the other newscasters and stands in the way of the cameras much to the disappointment of the other newscasters. She screams yet again. DEWEY, GALE, and MARK jump up as well. GHOSTFACE grabs a hold of MARTHAS hair and pulls her under the water, not allowing her to bring her head up. Some of my kids even call me Coach Prescott now. MARICA(Laughing) Or General Prescott. SIDNEY Exactly. DEWEYPerhaps you should go to the school board about the problem. SIDNEYI have several times, but they claim that its Mr. Pattons choice as to how he distributes the money. It is ANGELINA TYLOR from Scream 3. SIDNEY pulls a plate out of the drainer and places it on the counter. Three bullets fly into SIDNEYS head. He could be right behind you. The killer makes his get away back through the band room. Whats next? All four girls look up at the killer and scream very loudly. TREVOR comes back in the Green Room as Ms. Prescott starts checking the costumes. They all hear people coming up from behind them. GALE slowly stands up and walks over to the three boys. Kim can never get her running done because of your stupid ass play. A hand reaches for it, bringing the receiver up to the face of CASEY BECKER, a young girl, no more than sixteen. Its really a wonderful place to be. DEWEYWell, after my experience on the set of Stab 3, I guess I just really started to like it. SIDNEYI still dont see why you didnt pursue a career in Hollywood. DEWEYI guess Id just end up missing Woodsboro too much. TREVOR Um, Ms. Prescott. SIDNEYYeah. TREVORThe prop knife is missing. SIDNEYNot again. That means you have to consistently capitalize in your first pages. DEWEY grabs a hold of her and starts shaking her. He keeps his gun on COACH SHARP the whole time. Read The Scream (2022) Script Now! CUT TO: 42 EXT. MARTHA looks down at the body in complete shock and realizes something. If there is another killer out there, he or she is going to stop at nothing to kill you. I thought it would be a good idea to come down. SIDNEY Who informed you? DEWEY (Voice Over) I did. DEWEY REILLY walks up to the three other people. She walks back toward the stage. SANDY You almost done? SIDNEY walks back over to the plate and puts the dinner on the plate. The Auditorium is completely dark. "I went to bed that night so spooked I was having nightmares, so I woke up at like three or four in the morning and I started writing the opening scene to Scream.". Scream 4 Script Resources: Scream 4 Script PDF at The Script Savant; Scream 4 Script PDF - [5-17-2010][Williamson] at Script Fly ($) Scream 4 Transcript at scripts.com; Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. He suddenly stops and checks the look on a power box on the left hand side of the hallway. At least the film gave her much more to do. GHOSTFACE pulls the knife out of the instrument case and starts running toward EVAN. The two of them are watching MRS. MEEKS crying her heart out. OFFICE- EVENING 41 SIDNEY rushes through the entrance to the main office. Scream Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. UPSTAIRS HALLWAY- EVENING 3 MR. COULSON is now walking around in a hallway whistling to himself. The person that answers is kind of overweight and has an Afro. The four heroes move past around the police tape and run forward to the exit of the band room. You know that I love horror movies. Scream 2 Final Script. I hate seeing people in pain. I went bananas.". So I waited and waited. I do like the ending - having Jill survive and the cliffhanger ending where she hears Sidney survives. I need to get back to the investigation anyway so Ill let you ladies go on. SIDNEYHave the pigs here found you helpful? DEWEYHey! SIDNEYOpps. I will have my revenge. TREVOROr like in the sequel to Jekyll & Hyde, youll have your vengeance just like Sir George Carew. TREVOR and PATRICK find something funny about this. Youre just in time. Arent you all buddy buddy with Daniel now? SIDNEY has an evil glare in her eyes and a smirk on her face as she moves away from GALE, DEWEY, and the kids. GHOSTFACE #2 Good! Ive been watching killers give their crap about why they decided to kill the people that they killed and all of that other bull crap my whole life. Its not safe! SIDNEY ignores MARK and starts up the steps to the door on the side of the room that leads to the connecting room. The first thing to appear on the TV is a newscaster. She steps inside followed quickly by DEWEY and MARICA. I was only sent here to work for you for a few hours. She starts for her book bag and the door when the phone suddenly starts ringing again. Just because youre all big and bad in the news business, it doesnt mean that you can just push us smaller newscasters aside. MARTHA Darris, I dont want you anymore! CUT TO: 80 INT. Suddenly A DARK FIGURE starts coming up the stairs from the lower floor as COULSON goes over to the doors and looks out the windows and starts locking the doors off. MEGANAlright so Mrs. Poole says You could help us Ms. Reilly! and then I say Sorry Mrs. Poole. Ill look down at Syble and then say What happened to her? CUT TO: 3 INT. It was a fun twist that bucked the system. Wonder how it would have all worked out. CUT TO: 90 END CREDITS 90 & ' : MEEKS HOUSEHOLD- NIGHT 45 MARTHA MEEKS sits at in her beautiful living room watching a movie on a big screen television. CUT TO: 61 INT. Script to Pieces: Kevin Williamson's Scream 3 - Wicked Horror We had seen so many "final girls" that were just cliches based on their sexuality. There were lots of people screaming in the Theater. . SIDNEY just returns the glances. WOODSBORO HIGH SCHOOL- NIGHT 66 The car pulls up to the AUDITORIUM ENTRANCE to the school. Im not afraid of him! THEATRE LOBBY- EVENING 32 The four heroes emerge from the band hallway and enter into the Theatre Lobby and look all around for the killer. PATRICKWho needs a fair fight anyway? SIDNEY falls to the ground. It doesnt seem as dark and evil as it always seemed before then. EVAN looks over at the door that leads to the connecting area of the Auditorium and the band/chorus area of the High School. You have no idea what it feels like to lose everyone that has ever been important in your life! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. She screams as she runs around the coffee table in the center of the room, trying her best to stay away from the killer. NEW CAMERAMAN In three two one. GALEThis is Gale Weathers-Reilly reporting from Woodsboro High, just hours after the horrible tragedy that has swept over this city and caused many innocent souls to pass on to their afterlife. SIDNEY (Smiling) I couldnt do this play without you two, thats for sure. PATRICK and TREVOR smile as they continue to check on the couchs position. Scream 4 Script | Scripts on Screen CUT TO: 65 INT. CUT TO: 48 INT. AUDITORIUM WITH GALE AND SIDNEY- NIGHT 74 SIDNEY and GALE continue to wrestle with one another for the gun when they both suddenly go flying down off the apron of the stage.