My 80% P320 is the best gun I've owned, I love the thing. With an AR-15, it is a lower receiver, that has not been milled out for the fire controls. Developed by Hard Working Partnerships with Industry Leading Manufacturers & our suppliers- to give you the best. Don't forget to check out 80% Arms for all your 80% Glock style pistol building needs and be sure to check out our related blog posts such as the 80% Sig Sauer Jig - P320 Compatible - MUP 1 | US Patriot Armory Processing times are now between 3-5 business days. I became really worried when I got to the 3rd screw and the same thing happened. Build an AR-15, AR-10, 1911, Sig P320, or Glock-compatible handgun with your own tools and know-how? Add to Cart. Now compatible with AR-10/LR-308, AR-15 and AR-9! I think youll be happy with it. While its in the jig, you cant cut the rails too short. SIG Sauer, The 80 percent compatible P320 insert. My plan is to pick up a sig p320 80% fire control unit and build one but I'm having troubles finding parts and slides for this gun everywhere I look is just the x-caliber kits which isnt what I want cause I'm planning to do custom . Sig Sauer P320 Manual Thumb Safety Lever Parts Set $ 59.99 $ 52.99 OUT OF STOCK Sig Sauer P320 Standard Capacity Magazines - USED $ 30.00 Select options SALE! 80 percent frame compatible with SIG Sauers new P320, New Jersey Supreme Court Okays Machetes for Self-Defense Under 2A. I did not order thelower parts kit as it was sold out so I had to do some searching for those parts. Not to mention, the gun has proven to be reliable so far. . This unique platform allows you to easily convert your new pistol into a plethora of different profiles and calibers using a combination of parts. Fabricating Your Firearm With a Jig New to this project? After you have your Jig and 80% frame you need the guts or what is commonly known as the lower parts kit. Conclusion Have you built your own P320 and have some additional tips or suggestions to add? $ 500.00 $ 400.00 This is the complete jig and tooling kit to finish your new SIG 320 frame! So you are thinking about building a Sig P320 80% pistol. Products manufactured by 80% Arms carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. SIG P320 80 Percent Kits Around the Corner from Ghost Guns What questions do you still have that I might be able to answer? Once again, the stress release of sending an email was allowing me to move on with my day. $79.99 12 of 12 Items Ready to build a gun from scratch? Hi Tim Thanks so much for posting this! In those postings, a person was saying that they can source parts. If you have a different drill bit type (Cobalt, TIN, etc.) While it takes a little customization to fit this table onto your WEN 4208 drill press (trust meyou can figure it out!) GHOSTGUNS.COM - 80% Fire Control Group For The P320 - The Firearm Blog After completing the 80 percent kit, all a home gunsmith needs is an X-Change kit to make a working firearm. I checked my email to find a reply from JSD Supply stating Yep sometimes the variance in machining and drill bits overlap. Sig sauer p320 in California can it be done? If so how? Can - Reddit The revenant is 9mm, ump like PDW that looks and operates like a $3000 operating system. With this kit in the mix, it is sure to be a smash hit with the 80 percent club as well. You list the drill bits and holes, but those numeric sizes dont necessarily correspond to fractional sizes or metric sizes for that matter. Now that we know the speed of our bits we can set up our drill press for the first hole. Sorry. Sig Sauer P320 Pro Cut Full Size Combo $ 699.99 - $ 700.00 Select options Sig Sauer P320 X-Carry Legion $ 729.99 SALE! We are a national retailer of individual components and not all products depicted on this website are legal in every state. I see his YouTube channel is back, but not any of the old content. Anyone build an 80% P320? | Page 2 | SIG Talk Thank you for an EXTREMELY informative article. Ready to fabricate your first or next AR-15 80% lower? We have you covered with Tools from one of our nations oldest family run manufacturers. [SHOT 2020] JSD Supply 80% Sig P320 and P365 (Luke C. photo) However, this rule does not change some aspects of PMFs. In the meantime, while were all waiting for MGB to post his upcoming P320 video series, probably the best source for videos on P320 builds is The Rogue Banshee. Thats what I personally use, and what I recommend. Mine fired and functioned without any problems. I ordered a .45 slide stop and its identical to the 9mm-.40 one. It provides high-quality, all-metal plates and guides for easier, faster cutting and drilling. Thank you so much!! Check out our complete kits. If you do an internet search on P320 80% you will find multiple sites that sell the MUP-1 (80% P320 FCU) frame and jig kit from JSD Supply. All jigs proudly made and assembled in the USA. Check, Threaded barrel in the most common - 28 thread pitch? Also, heat dulls bits quickly. Related Tags: Im just a random guy on the Internet, trying to fill a gap in information in the meantime. The rest of the gun is completely interchangeable. Whether your Starting from scratch, Replacing or Upgrading. Im getting ready to build a compact 45. Are slides now going to be controlled with Bidens announcement today on 80%? This article makes it straightforward on how and to where to purchase the needed products. Next post: New Jersey Supreme Court Okays Machetes for Self-Defense Under 2A. Now that lower parts are more readily available, JSD Supply also keeps them in stock. Awesome, you have come to the right place. The next day, I tried once again and broke 2 magnetic tip #2 Phillips bits, but finally, the screws were out without having to use the EZ out. Out of stock Thanks so much for sharing this info with us. I decided to purchase the frame and jig kit directly from JSD Supply because of a memorial day coupon for free shipping. Supplemental Collection of Quality Tools . Place the combined jig and P320 80% lower into your vise and prepare to drill. I bent them till they were as flat as possible, with major hammering, so there was no daylight between the bent tabs and the jig sides. Im sure there is some standard set of dimensions that will work OK for almost any slide with a fairly wide range of acceptable tolerances. Hopefully this helps out some other folks. Sig Sauer P320-M17 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Coyote PVD - 320F-9-M17 . Since you advocate using cobalt bits vs. the ones supplied by JSD, what are the appropriate bits to use in lieu of the JSD ones? I would also say its a little less work than a typical AR-15 80% build (using a modern jig). Thanks for the feedback. You definitely want to sign up for the forum on MGB. Your Builds deserve the best valued options in tooling to complete your investments, More Innovative Quality & Value is on its way, From our US Manufacturing Partners- Check back soon or follow us to see what & when they launch, We take pride in Supporting these Ideals & Supporting OUR American Manufacturing Companies that help us pursue what we love to do. Well, after doing a fair bit of research, and talking to the good folks at JSD, I finally have all the details, and Im sharing them with you now. The Smith & Wesson M&P is a polymer-framed handgun that is popular among law enforcement and civilian shooters. I did the math already for you and the following table will help you with selecting the speed of the drill. I usually cut and file down the ejector to about 0.52, take it to the range, then file down a bit at a time until it gets to the point where ejections seem to be ideal. This is a very different story. Building a firearm in your garage is easy with help from JSD Supply. Generally, its a good idea to drill through metal using a slower speed. Sig Sauer Custom Parts | Shop JSD Supply Today Thanks for the kind words! . Building an 80% P320 is pretty easy to do and can be completed in a weekend. We also offer our patented AR-15 and .308 Easy Jigs which is the first 80% lower jig that makes it ridiculously easy for a non-machinist to finish their 80% lower in under 1 hour with no drill press required. X-Change kits are available in a variety of chamberings in compact, subcompact and full-size configurations. Finally, MGB recommends Forney Tap Magic cutting fluid, and Im sure that works great. Building your own custom P320 allows you to tailor the gun to your exact preferences and needs, resulting in a more personalized and satisfying shooting experience. Ive made multiple P320s and this guide was best one I found. This is the tool you'll use to machine your AR's receiver blank or your new handgun's 80% frame. I have but one question and I apologize if this is a noob question. Carbide is king. ATF Final Rule 2021R-05F (aka 80% Receiver Rule) Explained [SHOT 2020] JSD Supply is making an 80% SIG P365 Insert Kit For example, Ive seen various recommendations between 0.855 and 0.865 for the width of the rails, sometimes with slightly different dimensions suggested between the front and rear rails. (Dont tell anyone, but I also use this file sometimes on Polymer 80 tabs, right after the fret cutter does 95% of the work.). So you might ask what you are getting yourself into if you decide to build a SIG P320 from an 80% FCU. I would say you probably could but would not recommend it. I am going to walk you through the adventures that I had when making the Sig P320 80% video. Appreciate your time. A sneak peak at our universal pistol insert that's . SIG P320 Compact 9mm NITRON Pistol | SIG SAUER P320 It is important to remember that 80% builds are typically done for the pride of accomplishment, as well as, having a totally custom gun that meets the specs that the builder may require. Happy building! The revenant is a bi product of the dev collab 2022.Many great great minds from all over the country came together to bring you an amazing pdw. & more, The Elite Builder Patriot 80% Lower Jig - AR9/AR10/AR15, Broken Arms 80% Lower Jig - AR15/AR9 (With Tooling), Polymer80 PF940C Jig Kit for PF940C Frame Blanks, Polymer80 PF940V2 Jig Kit for PF940V2 Frame Blanks, Polymer80 PF9SS Jig Kit for PF9SS Frame Blanks, Polymer80 PF940SC Jig Kit for PF940SC Frame Blanks, Polymer80 PF45 Jig Kit for PF45 Frame Blanks, Juggernaut Tactical - AR-15 80% Lower Universal Jig, Juggernaut Tactical - AR-10 80% Lower Universal Jig, Polymer80 RJ556U - Universal 80 Lower Jig for Mil-spec AR-15 80% Lower Receivers, Please confirm whether your state is restricted on our Shipping & Return Policy, Completes a lower or frame in 15 minutes to 1 hour, Jigs include required drill bits and end mill bits for machining, All available 80% jigs are compatible with all available lowers and frames, Options are available for routers or drill presses, no complex machinery required. The Polymer80 PF320PTEX Grip Module is P80's first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER components for P320. Don't call us, well call you. The Juggernaut Jig One of the best AR-10 80% jigs on the market. After completing the 80 percent kit, all a home gunsmith needs is an X-Change kit to make a working firearm. Industry News, So you will need to do a little bit of math to select the correct speed for each drill bit. But bottom line, you just need to get the correct # sizes. Not all of these will apply to a polymer 80% lower kit but are just good knowledge to have: A few builds using JSD Supply was out of stock when I ordered the frame and jig (so was Ghost Guns and every other place I ran across in my searches). Flared magwell? Highest Quality Kit Available for under $30.00, GIGA-BITs-Kit: 100% Made In USA, 8% COBALT Jobber Drill Set, GIGA-BITs-Kit +PLUS: 100% Made In USA, 8% COBALT Jobber Drill Set, TERA-BITs Kit +PLUS: US Mnfctrd. Parts You Can Rely On. But dont worrythe workaround is simply to rotate the drill press work table to one side, push the jig up onto the bit, then rotate the work table into position. Buzz, By the way, for Glock builds, see Marine Gun Builder. At 9:38 am off went another email to JSD Supply telling them I got the screws taken care of and asked It looks like the 9mm and #40 drill bits are too large for the holes in the jig. All of these handguns are widely available for purchase through firearms dealers and online retailers. All 80% firearms that I build are for personal use only and are not for sale. This is the tool you'll use to machine your AR's receiver blank or your new handgun's 80% frame. So my preference is to try to tune the rails to the specific slide and maximize performance. Buy Sig Sauer Frames P320 online at Omaha Outdoors. You just need to spend some time getting the right equipment and setting it up properly, take your time, and youll be fine. Now I just do the hammering on a concrete surface, like the floor of my basement. Thanks for the info on the 45 acp builds I did two in 9mm and wanted to try a 45. I guess there are several ways to tackle that question. Dont hammer the rails while the jig is on the work platform of your drill press! 1776 Supply Co. 2021. Hand files can be used for final fitment and polishing. SIG SAUER, INC. P320 FIRE CONTROL UNIT | Brownells FDE Grip on sale for $14.99 now! As a side note, JSD Supply 80% frames require holes to be drilled . 9 Piece 1/8 Carbide Burr Set PRICED BELOW MSRP!! Our videos and articles will help you complete this build and show you some of the areas that can be problematic. I do not advocate building any firearm or suppressor to bypass (break) Federal, State or Local laws or ordinances. The P320 80% build is not hard to complete and we consider it an intermediate skill project. I have one reservation though. Since the video series went live, Jordan from JSD Supply asked if I would like to become an affiliate which I accepted. When it comes to finishing the rails, you might have seen various recommendations that they should be trimmed down to some very specific dimensions. Then you need an 80% lower jig. Ghost Guns has an introduction page for the P320 80 percent kit on the company website. By the way, you can probably get by with any old hammer, but I really like to use a 2- or 3-lb. You need a few more specialized toolsespecially a drill press. Speaking of time, youve probably seen all those hyped up media stories, or the press releases from certain politically motivated officials, about how an evil ghost gun can be built from scratch in 11 minutes using a butter knife, fingernail clippers and some duct tape. Jump in the comments below and let me know! Premier Gun Parts And Accessories | JSD Supply Shop SIG P320 Pistols | Palmetto State Armory Since Im using the WEN 4208 drill press, and it has only 5 fixed speeds, I simply use the next lower available speed from what JSD recommends. Shipping of various products found on this website are prohibited to some states (such as California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington). If you like the work that we did on the video series, please consider clicking on our affiliate links when purchasing parts or tools. Personally, I dont let this affect my decisions, as I have lots of different guns in a wide range of calibers. Be first to know about promotions and new product launches. What I can surmise is that someone torqued the screw so tight that I stripped the head when trying to remove it. All rights reserved. I became really worried when I got to the 3rd screw and the same thing happened. We stand behind all our products and were here to support you. You'll need this jig to cut and drill your 80% frame blank, making it ready for assembly with a GLOCK 26 or G27 Build Kit Want to build a Polymer80 Glock-compatible pistol? We are waiting on a few details including pricing and availability; well be sure to follow up when that information is available. The Army recently selected the SIG P320 to replace their aging stock of service pistols. Hard metals like steel, as well as, larger drill bits require slower speeds than soft material like wood and smaller bits. No one else is even close. [SHOT 2020] JSD Supply - The reusable jig for the P320 The Modular Universal Pistol 1 is compatible with current P320 "drop safe" upgraded parts and can be made into a 9mm, 40 S&W, 357 SIG, and 45acp (with slight modification). To allow my drill bits to last even longer, I used cutting oil when drilling since it reduces heat buildup and friction. What We have all been waiting for. You want to order that! Is there something undesirable about it? Remember, you can always file the rails down further, but you cant easily increase the width if you file down too much. I'm new to this site and came here to get help from sig users. (Ill admit Ive never actually built a P320 with a manual safety.). MGBs new method looks pretty interesting, but Ive found the classic method of using a hacksaw to work out just fine. I had no trouble building a P320 9mm. And it takes a bit longer. Be sure to work slowly and carefully, and to use the correct drill bit for each step. The PF320PTEX Grip Modules are made with P80's proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer, and feature next generation ergonomics for operators, law enforcement and civilian P320 owners . Even some of the 80% manufacturersstupidly, in my opinionover-sell how fast you can complete a build. D97D 8738 AA09 F24D 8D84 A478 BA0F C87D 31AE 0AB1. The P80 frame is the perfect way to build a 100% Glock-compatible handgun with factory or aftermarket parts at a lower cost. Home. If youve made your way to this post, I probably dont need to try to convince you of that. P320 - 80% Frames & Jigs - SigSauerParts. 80%. If you would like to know all of the tools that I used, please visit the article, If you do an internet search on P320 80% you will find multiple sites that sell the MUP-1 (80% P320 FCU) frame and jig kit from. Oh yes , build it and flaunt it. The Glock 19, Smith & Wesson M&P, and Springfield XD also have similar price ranges. Im building my first P320. I found that your recommendation on the article actually works a little better for me and was backward compatible in a P320 9mm, whereas the OEM 45 FCU was not. Anyone build an 80% P320? | SIG Talk In my searches, I saw a posting on Calguns about building 80% 320s and people complaining about getting parts. Here's how they do it. Forums. Theres a sub-page there dedicated to SIG SAUER builds. Maybe someone else here can help? I usually file the rails down to about 0.870, then start the tuning process. Again, its always easier to file it down a bit more later. P250 kit and 80% frame with completition jig Well, got my jig and 80% frame a couple weeks ago and now got my p250 x-change kit. You might have heard that the P320 in .45 ACP has some differences from the same gun chambered in 9 mm, .40 S&W or .357 SIG. But I certainly have no inside information on their long-term plans. Getting a bit of inspiration from those who don't wish to be flashy but know style when they see it. If you still need to put together your 80% FCU below are the general steps you'll have to take to turn it into a 100%. Perfect for that custom P320. This makes me so happy to hear. I am going to walk you through the adventures that I had when making the, For full disclaimer,I am a Type 1 FFL which allows me to sell firearms and do gunsmithing activities. Some fixtures, tools and/or jigs that I may talk about or show in a video series may be owned personally and not by my company (Eagle Eye Shooters Supply). We offer a diverse inventory of parts, like 80% lower inserts, that make a great base for a variety of handgun projects. Comment below if you'd be interested in us providing 80% P320 parts or kits! All 80% firearms that I build are for personal use only and are not for sale. I called SIG and asked to order a P320 Sear Housing. This gunsmithing combo kit allows you to confidently cut and drill multiple AR-15 and AR-9 80% lower receivers without losing You've heard the buzz over people building their own AR-15 rifles. The rest of the gun is completely interchangeable. A few pieces of advice when milling out your 80% lower kit. Understanding Sig's nomenclature, or naming sense, may take a while but you have a handle on it you'll be able to pick the exact parts you need to make a unique P320 perfect for your desires and needs. This build kit comes with all the parts needed to manufacture your own revenant chambered in 9mm! Available calibers include 9mm, .357SIG, .40S&W and .45ACP. Install the trigger assembly, safety selector, and magazine release. I really enjoy the P320 in .45! If you are considering to go down the road of doing an 80% firearm, I would say that this is a good one to do to build your confidence. These vendors have no idea that this article is even being written and I did not tell them that I was an FFL holder (not that makes a whole lot of difference in the 80% world). Did I get anything wrong here? P320 80% Build Adventure - The Rogue Banshee You might also check AB Prototype and eBay. From the video, those Billet aluminum are described as being "soon to be released" and the one in the video is the prototype. Thanks Jig Kit Includes 1 MUP-1 80% Modular Universal Pistol Sig P320 Jig 2 Side Plates 1 Top Plate Recommended Tools Dremel Here it is! . Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! As the popularity of Sig Sauer's new P320 spikes on news of it being selected as the modular pistol contract winner for the U.S. Army (and most likely the other branches) spreads, civilian intrests have followed in sync. At the time this article was written, this is the only Sig P320 aftermarket frame available. SIG Sauer Forum. I one MUP-1, and I ordered two more. If youve ever built a Polymer 80 Glock clone, Id start by saying its slightly more involved or complex than that. This is one of the coolest 3d build kits ever designed , and put together! I like to line up the bit first, and then carefully squirt a few drops directly from the bottle onto the bit, allowing it to drip into the hole youre about to cut. Built to perform and last for years of hard work. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the process, and learned a lot. Thanks for the kind feedback. Now with that disaster avoided, I can move forward, right? Amateur Radio @N4GN/NP4TT/OH4GN/@4F1GN; Pres. You must trim the case ejector on the MUP as well when building the .45. If you dont, it will definitely loosen up over time and start to wobble as you drill. In the end, it should be possible to build a gun that runs at least as smoothly as a factory unit, and maybe with a little better accuracy, or at least no sloppy slide wobble. Heres a chart that might help. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research about the state and federal laws that apply to them. 80% P320 Compatible Insert - Mup 1 - Limitless America The 4208 has now been replaced by the 4208T, which seems to be available on reputable sites at prices closer to $120 these days.]. At 9:38 am off went another email to. Add a Small Parts FCU Kit at $265.00 and you are at $515.00 for a 80% FCU Build..Ouch! The CADOJ insinuates that converting such a firearm from that roster-exempt state is manufacturing an unsafe handgun. Pistol Frames for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore Sig Sauer 80% Pistol Kit | P320 Build Kits | 80-Lower.com Always make sure the 80 percent lower receiver is unloaded and clear before beginning the build process. Set up the jig according to the manufacturer's instructions. I used this formula to figure out what speed to use on my press, (SFM X 4) / Drill Bit Size in Inches. Im hoping you can shed some light on why Sig Sauer seems to be bailing on the P320 45ACP version. Think for yourself! This turned out to be too low, as I had major difficulties installing and operating the slide. The cost of the Sig Sauer P320 can vary depending on the model and customization options, but typically ranges from $500 to $1000. 80% AR & Sig P320 compatible 80%-MUP1-JIG-Machining Tools-DrillBits I was hoping I could accomplish this without having to invest in an full drill-press but seeing as how I havent gotten anywhere with a normal drill and the bits that came with the MUP Ill have to try out those cobalt tips. Add the .45 ACP slide, barrel, and recoil spring and youre ready to hit the range. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. If you like the work that we do here at The Rogue Banshee, please consider supporting us for free by clicking on our affiliate links before purchasing gear, parts and tools or donating to us onPatreon. Contact Warfighter Manufacturing directly. I have the MUP-1 jig and JSD has the insert on sale for $69.99 right now. Save a little cash on this affordable, disposable polymer jig! Lets do it! Just gathering all the needed toolsand especially the required partswill take a few weeks in this crazy environment (early 2021, as I write this). Because of these restrictions, we cannot ship our products to certain states. Sig Sauer P320 XSeries TXG Full-Size Medium Grip Module Assembly (Gray) $299.00 $262.99; In Stock Brand: Sig Sauer; Item Number: 8900039 ; Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Compact Medium Grip Module (Coyote) $62.99; In Stock Brand: Sig Sauer; Item Number: GRIP-MODX-C-943-M-COY; Sig Sauer P320/P250 Carry-Size Small Grip Module Assembly . There is no doubt that it is much cheaper to buy an off the shelf firearm than build one and 80% builds can be more expensive than other custom built guns. It does not prohibit individuals from making unserialized PMFs for their own use. JSD, on their web site says the MUP 1 can be used to build a 9/40/357 version, or a 45 version with slight modifications, but they keep you hanging as to what those slight modifications might be. Whether you're just getting into it for the first time, or this project of yours is a one-and-done, you don't wanna drop a bunch of cash on a jig for your lower that, let's face it, You love building guns. They take one of any number of varieties of forged or billet 80% lowers, put it in a jig. The revenant is 9mm, ump like PDW that looks and operates like a $3000 operating system. To make things even easier, SIG sells X-Change kits separately, with everything but the frame included. The new X-TEN is really interesting. I am not big on the unboxing videos and quite frankly, had no intention of writing this article. This means I will use 1,850 RPM and drill slower (apply less pressure and taking longer to drill). Awesome, you have come to the right place. Polymer80 PF320 Grip Module - Rainier Arms SnapDealist.init({width:160,height:110,fontSize:14,borderRadius:0,element:"snapdealist-container",resultCount:"6",merchantIds:[13601,15253,16037,10077,18057,16085,16197,17993,16689,14110,12029,18137,18785,15917,14667,14663,14459,16393,13338,16057,17329,17473,16017,16537,16165,15629,17073,14587,14903,19413,14899,18133,18793,15493,17109],resultType:"simple",darkColor:"#2C3E50",lightColor:"#3e5770",highLightColor:"#2C3E50",buttonColor:"#FFFFFF",saleTagColor:"#c0392b",borderColor:"#95A5A6",textColor:"#7F8C8D",showMoreResults:true,showMoreResultsText:"Load More",searchOnSaleOnly:false,openNewWindow:true,affiliateId:"187297",websiteId:237805,searchPriceMaximum:10000,searchPriceMinimum:0,defaultQuery:"firearm|gun|magazine|tool|pistol|rifle|filter|tent|backpack|armor|ammo|ammunition|ar|scope|sight|red dot|screwdriver|target|ar 500|armor|case|holster|kydex|barrel|reload|knife|medical|medic|clean",showOnSaleOnly:false,displayMerchant:true,hideSearch:false,hideSort:false,buttonText:"Buy It",slider:false,searchResultsSortOrder:""}); So you are thinking about building a Sig P320 80% pistol. God bless. Thanks for the info! If, https://trb.fyi/tools-used-in-the-p320-disassembly-and-reassembly-videos, Fire Control Unit Removal and Grip Module. But we will talk about that later in the article.