And they can all snap together regardless of type, color, and variation? When playing The Sims 4, adding custom content, usually referred to as CC, is one way in which players are enhancing their games. After a lot of consideration, Ive decided to make the switch from The Sims 4 to Colourful Life. These include eyes, eyebrows, and facial hair. This one is for all my Ellcrze lovers out there. Dirt and water are usually all thats really required, so a tin can will work just fine. The only difference is the wall color on the left, but having choices is always nice! This set of plants will add some instant character to your Sims homes, and are literally crawling out of their containers because they cant stay contained in one place. Which means theres no need to turn on the bb.moveobjects cheat for this one. Be sure to check out the preview video above to see for yourself! You can create all kinds of combinations with the help of the Flowerpot. It can be found in IKEA stores and its owned by many homes throughout the world. Plus with 10 unique designs Im talking brands, patterns, color of the herbs and a whole lot of quirky, its just the sort of CC you need to give a build some personality. . download, you accept our. Yes, I painstakingly tracked down every single one of them. the sims 4 custom content. And its fun to experiment with different combinations and see what crazy plants you can make! ), looks really out of place here, lol. Take some tips from the experts on how to make your house more fashionable with these decorating tips for your interior design! Thank you @yumiaplace. Tumblr. This set of plants will add some instant character to your Sims' homes, and are literally crawling out of their containers because they can't stay contained in one place. This one is a little more detailed than the Ocean Waves one I shared above, although both have a similar aesthetic. It does not store any personal data. FandomSpot is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any brands or trademarks on this site unless explicitly stated. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 46 exclusive posts. There are six essential de-potted homegrown herbs. For style. Head over there through this direct link. This minimalist room CAS background by Ellcrze is actually the one Im currently using in my own gameplay! Any Simmer who enjoys decorating knows theres really nothing better to occupy empty spots. We use cookies to improve your experience, measure your visits, and show you personalized advertising. 11+ Realistic Sims 4 Mods For More Engaging and Better Gameplay! Your game code will be emailed to xxxxxxxxx.com after you complete your Mushrooms are just as much of plants as everything else weve listed off so far, even if they are technically a fungus. In order to unlink your account, you must set a password. The Classic CAS room is one in a set of three. Totally standard and not at all unusual. As a VIP member, you can One Click download, install and manage your custom They vary quite a bit in terms of size, so Simmers can really get a lot of use out of them. Sims 4: 20 Essential MM (Maxis Match) CC - The Gamer Our favorite Sims 4 CC finds right now | PC Gamer The Old School Sims 4 CAS Background by LittleDica is one of my favorites! Theres a low-hanging basket and a unique smart garden object that doubles as a source of light (meaning you can change its light color and light intensity). Note: Ellcrze takes her preview photos using Reshade! The hanging plant! (Infant Update 2023)Continue, Read More 35+ Amazing Sims 4 Furniture CC Packs (CC Furniture Sets I Always Use! Want to take your Sims greenest of all thumbs status a little further? Its a remake of the CAS room from The Sims 2, and oh my god, it is spot on. 16 Beautiful Garden Sets for The Sims 4. And with custom plants, your options really are endless. This is one extensive love letter to plants. Top 10 Best Sims 4 Plants CC [2023] - nerdbear.com . Personally, I love playing the occasional historical gameplay, and plan to do more posts on my favorite historical CC soon! Naturalis Plants II helps you create entire rooms around plants and the moods they give off. As a result, theyve overtaken flowers as the go-to plant. The Sims 4 mods and CC community is rich on this topic and some of its gems deserve our spotlight. Hanging plants are an ideal compromise. . These backgrounds are unlike anything else Ive seen, and I just think theyre so neat! Time Remaining: Download CC & Required items with just one click, 14 Day Early Access to Early Access Content & 3 Day Early Access to the Resource, Organize & manage your CC Downloads using The Sims Resource CC Manager. The plant inside the teapot cannot be changed, though but that might have been too much to ask for. Unlock everything by joining our VIP supporters plan today! Sulani Souvenirs Sims 4 Clutter by pandorasimbox. Another one of my personal faves is this smart and stunning Tree Swing (and its variation). Time Remaining: Download CC & Required items with just one click, 14 Day Early Access to Early Access Content & 3 Day Early Access to the Resource, Organize & manage your CC Downloads using The Sims Resource CC Manager. We start this journey off with a beautifully realized idea by Nynaevedesign. However, it can still merge seamlessly with the standalone flowerpot to create a completely new support. Sims 4 Mods. As a registered member, you can add up to 10 items in your favorites list. Download it now and fit it wherever you like! Now you can cover more walls with these refreshing green leaves way faster! Like llamas and Freezer Bunnies, Cowplants are iconic. The ability to put green plants on the walls is something we cant really play without, so we recommend it a lot! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 27 Best Sims 4 Aspirations Mods & CC of Real Life, 24 Best Sims 4 Food, Cooking & Recipe Mods. A plant is both great clutter and a touch of style. In this roundup, we look at 10 of the best custom indoor plant sets created for The Sims 4. Read More 15 Best Sims 4 Infant Skin Details and Eyes CC! In this post, we will be highlighting the absolute best Sims 4 CC packs that you can download for free. Start your VIP membership for as low as As a VIP member, you can add up to 1 Gb of custom content in your To get it for yourself, click here. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Bright colored potted plants make your home or office feel happy and friendly. Water plants for pools and ponds. Theyre so versatile that even people living in the apartments of the city can fit them in their space. Welcome, Simmers! Each jungle plant has a decent number of color swatches to keep things interesting. Honeydew would make the perfect green screen if youre taking photos in CAS to edit and want to cut your sim out! Sims Building. Some are large enough theyll work well to fill large empty spaces like corners or hallways, while the smaller pots will make nice centerpieces. As a VIP member, you can add up to 1 Gb of custom content in your Download Basket and download it all together in just One Click. 19. It seamlessly attaches to the standalone Flowerpot, and with its soothing colours, this four-piece set makes for a great addition to your room. You can download the CC from here. You know how picking just the right plants can make a room look cleaner and more put-together? The Sims Resource - Sims 4 - Walls - Paogae - Various walls in gray. 10 Houseplants by by simsi45. Thats a lot of watering, fertilizing, and bug spraying that your Sim might not have the time for. They only come in ZERO variations! Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Create a free account or go for the full VIP experience. Please turn off your ad-blocker to download. download, you accept our, Arcane Illusions | Solstheim Lighted Dry Tree. That fiber liner is supposed to be better for plants or something. All Rights Reserved. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". The flowers are blooming. Some logs lie horizontal, others stand upright, and no two plants are the same. https://www.twitch.tv/lilsimsieDownload! What kind of pot or vase a plant is in can be a crucial decision. This CC pack contains six common garden vegetables and one lone fruit shrub that you can use to create the sweetest little backyard vegetable patch for your Sim. The vases are so dainty and so delicate, plus theyre all totally unique too. (, Best Sims 4 Plants CC To Download (Indoor & Outdoor), Best Sims 4 Eating Poses For Any Meal (All Free), Yu-Gi-Oh: The Best Staples For Any Deck (Our Top Picks), The Most Stoic Anime Characters With Barely Any Emotions, Top 15 Synchro Monster Staples For Any Deck (Yu-Gi-Oh! Simple, minimalist houseplants for your Sims who have simple styles but like to have a couple of statement pieces to make the room feel like a place you belong. Thought we were done with the mix-and-match packs? The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. I love the sunset out the windowits giving me Copperdale vibes! Croton Plants are known for their mesmerizing color play as they age. You can find it complementary to many different places, but we love to use it on our front porches. purchase. Little Ceramics Check Out This CC Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Its the perfect, easiest way to decorate your house. I think everyones in agreement about fall being one of the best seasons, but even in The Sims, it only comes around once a year, even if it feels much faster in-game. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Remember: you can only have ONE custom CAS background in your game at a time! I'm working on the rest of the things from this set, so stay tuned. Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Downloads', Sims 4 CC's - The Best: Realistic Wall Plant by yumiaplace, Pacific Heights Living Room - Potted Plant Found in TSR Category 'Sims 4 Downloads'. Below are the complete K Terrain Mod files. Your email address will not be published. This little teapot can brighten any room. Your game code will be emailed to xxxxxxxxx.com after you complete your This clever garden is an aesthetically pleasing planter with spaces for your herbs to grow from. You can actually swing on the tree swings. FFXIV Many Simmers want to see PlantSims get an overhaul and become a fully fleshed out life state like other occult Sims (we second this!) Lemon & Orange Trees - 16k Poly. The perfect planter for vines thanks to their natural hanging effect Plant your favorite . As a free member you can have up to 10 items on your favorites list. One is a frosted, rounded-square glass. As for the roses themselves, theyre completely flawless. Theyre wild, overgrown, and are literally crawling out of their containers (especially the Monsterra and Money Plant). Tall, short, flowers or no flowers, all the standard options are included. Things I want in the sims 4 that are probably never gunna happen happen. All the furniture and decor makes think of Grandmas House or maybe even a resale shop. These work great in rooms that follow a more muted, understated, or classic-contemporary style. 20 Best Sims 4 Hippie & Boho CC Styles & Clothes. Every player knows that The Sims is an expensive franchise to be a fan of, but searching out websites that offer custom content can be a good way to avoid burdening a wallet. All Rights Reserved. She has created a game version of the real life Areca Palm plant, which comes from the tropical regions. ), 23+ Precious Sims 4 Infant Poses You Have to Download. Earthy Aesthetic Solid Color Sims 4 CAS Background Pack, Minimalist Sims 4 CAS Background by Ellcrze, Bookstore Sims 4 CAS Background by Ellcrze, Film and Light Leak Aesthetic Sims 4 CAS Background, Luxe Walk-In Closet Sims 4 CAS Background. You can also splice and graft various plants together to create a whole new plant! world overrides. Lavender Haze Sims 4 CAS Background Pack. POTTED HERB GARDEN 21, 2020. *Note: games are non-refundable once this plan is purchased. can stand for so many things. Here's what you'll need to do to install and play with your Sims 4 CC: Download CC and unzip compressed folders if applicable. They can be planted straight into the soil! From plants like small tulips in a little tin pot to a big leafy, tropical shrub that may do well in warmer Sim neighborhoods, this set had such a variety, youre sure to find plants to fit in everyones house without worrying about the size. Nov 11, 2015 - Outdoor Pack 3 - 10 Real Plants for the sims 4 For this pack I turned to plants realistic so I hope you'll like it ! Its just so incredibly peaceful! TheKalinos Urban Jungle Plants is the perfect CC for those that have a wild side on the inside. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". If youre looking for a specific plant or are having trouble finding it, just let us know and well be sure to find it for you. So if your Sim is a big believer in the naturopathic, or maybe a practicing, this precious potted herb garden can add the perfect personality to their living space. It even has 3 color options for its holder. A rack may be the way to go for Sims living in apartments, tiny homes, or other dwellings that dont leave much room. . This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. to learn how to enable it. Calling all Swifties, this lavender pack of custom CAS backgrounds is a must-have! And what better way to celebrate springtime than by combining a new bouquet with a dainty vase of your choice?