Great for 15-30. Our rooms are designed to make you feel like you are pla, Sophisticated Rochester, NY Wedding Space With the perfect mix of pampering services and over 20,000 square feet of space, our e, One of only two National Historic Landmarks in Greater Rochester, the George Eastman Museum combines the world's leading museum of photography and film with the mansion and gardens of George Eastman, founder of Eastman Kodak Company. The banquet hall can accommodate from 35 to 280 people. 103 Anderson Ave, Rochester, NY We have lots of party options to choose from; Girls' night out (Sunday- Thursday)basic parties or deluxe (any day)bridal, bachelorette ect. Rochester, NY 9 .This loft space is ideal for photo shoots, video shoots, meetings, parties . It still houses the original Waterford crystal chandeliers, as well as its beautiful architecture and large vaul. 1 Bed 2 Baths. And they had new(ish) shoes to wear which is always appreciated. YOU and a group of your friends will have just ONE hour to escape ONE of or, From Business: Event planners. Every day we uncover new, creative spaces perfect for your reception from neighborhood galleries to hidden rooftops, and beyond. A short time after getting theremore, BreweriesBeer BarPizza$$South Marketview Heights, Came here for a birthday party celebration and got to be in their private "party room. 4. All Order Online Kid Friendly View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Centrally located in the historic Saint Paul Quarter, walking distance to Rochester's best hotels. This is a review for private party room in Rochester, NY: "This was a private party on the third floor. Bartenders & Party Planners. The department is. I have already recommended Spatola's Party Rental to all of my friends and family seeking their services in the Rochester area. LEARN MORE Elegant and stylish, The Penthouse offers an intimate backdrop for your big day. Our space can easily accommodate around 180 merrymakers or about 120 for a sit-down dinner with room to dance. Party & Event Planning. This is a review for a venues & event spaces business in Rochester, NY: "Last night, I was lucky enough to have had a surprise 30th birthday party hosted at the Arbor Loft by my family and friends. a dream location for small events like baby/wedding showers, photoshoots, and other private parties. 1920's splendor with modern chef's kitchen, 10,000 LED Private Orbital Party Space for Groups of < 20, Creative East York Multi-Purpose Studio for Events, This loft space is ideal for photo shoots, video shoots, meetings, parties. We also have a party room for private events. I will be going there everytime I'm in the mood for a sub!more, We are a full-service, catering company, offering a jaw jammin experience, serving, classic American cuisine, derived from soulful recipes, infused by Italian influence, and ourmore, Went to a kids birthday party here and the venue is really nice. Our space is thoughtfully designed with modern amenities and high end, modern, luxe furnishings. The best 'All Around'restaurant I havegone to. We could not believe how the Creative Caterers crew had changed the place. Best Small Party Venue near me in Rochester, New York Sort:Recommended Price Good for Groups 1. Party venues in Rochester average $93 per hour to rent, but its easy to spend less or more depending on what youre looking for. Studio 180 is available for evening events of 50 guests or more. Perfect for luncheons, dinners and any type of gathering. This room certainly makes a statement. Days after the event people were still coming to me and telling me how much fun they had, From Business: Erin McDonald Co is an event and wedding floral design company with over 30 years of experience. We build the tools to make booking a space as easy as the click of a button. . It features an elegant Country French Provincial interior with oversized farm tables and chairs, beautiful artwork, cente, Celebrate your fairy tale romance with the RIT Inn & Conference Center. from Rochester, NY, 9.4 miles It would be perfect for a shower or family getmore, Brittany is fantastic to work with. The Arbor Loft can accommodate 300 guests seated. Escape games are the newest craze sweeping the, From Business: ROCCITY room ESACPES are the biggest and best room escapes in ALL of Rochester NY. They know everything that I get when I'mmore, Went to a kids birthday party here and the venue is really nice. Situated in the heart of the Finger Lakes, the venue boasts scenic waterfront views that provide a breathtaking backdrop for all photo opportunities. At GLG we p. The Greenhouse at the Port is a unique space providing 360 views of the Genesee River, Lake Ontario and the Port of Rochester Marina. Rochester, New York; 500 Guests; Regal Henrietta Stadium 18. . Country Club. Bartenders need to lighten up a little. We are conveniently located right off of the 490 Expressway and only 15 minutes away from Down, Thornbee Farm is a brand new event space in Walworth, NY, just 20 minutes from Rochester and 10-15 minutes from Penfield, Fairport and Webster. Wedding Venues in Rochester, NY - 139 Venues - Eventective A big Thank You to Dave and his entire staff. If you are planning for wedding or an event, you are at right place. 1625 N Clinton Ave. Rochester, NY 14621. I loved their outside porch area that you can also hang out on when the weather is nice. The ambience of the venue is lively and some would say noisy. from Rochester, NY, 13 miles We have never been here before.more, The key here is the pro / guy that runs the place, essentially, Michael Basch. These are some highly rated private party room in Rochester, NY: What are some private party room with a large number of reviews in Rochester, NY? Every day we uncover new, creative spaces from neighborhood galleries to hidden rooftops, and beyond. Embrace luxury accommodation in beautifully ap, Evento East is a premier event venue located in Webster, New York. "The key here is the pro / guy that runs the place, essentially, Michael Basch. The Penthouse At One East Avenue 18 Venues & Event Spaces Center City from Rochester, NY, 17 miles Our loft style architecture and eclectic dcor serve as the perfect backdrop, The DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester makes planning your next event simple! The Hotel features our Grand Ballroom hosting up to 500 guests with three custom chandeliers down the center of the ro. No sense of audience. The Penthouse At One East Avenue 18 Venues & Event Spaces "Went to a kids birthday party here and the venue is really nice. They accommodate for anything you ask. Very creative tapas and excellent cocktails. Pay by the hour without worrying about hidden fees. Hosted here are weddings, corporate events, private outings, ceremonies, and anything else that can be hosted in a beautiful barn like setting. Our modern, so, CenterPointe Golf Club has a clubhouse, with a full bar and restaurant with a maximum capacity of approximately 200 people and a dedicated outdoor tent facility with full electric, bar and lighting. There weren't too many of us for the rehearsal so we had more than enough space to mingle and eat. No stoplights, speed limits or lanes. Most even said they would book again -- about 100%. I have already recommended Spatola's Party Rental to all of my friends and family seeking their services in the Rochester area. This bowling center by far is the best one I've been to and the only one that I would ever go to. A gallery walk, a wedding, or a gala event, AW does it all andmore, CaterersVenues & Event SpacesParty & Event Planning, I would suggest this for a smaller private party. Get started 1. The whole place was pretty clean and well put together. We have separate rooms available for reserving your event, and casual dining areas that bring you one step closer, Neutral Ground On The Canal is located at 45 Schoen Place in Pittsford, overlooking the beautiful historic Erie Canal. Our special events planner can make any corporate or personal events of any size more memorable and enchanting here. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. We treat each special event as if it was our own. The North & South can be enjoyed individually or in tandem. Our creative event planning team helps make your life experience exceptional! (3) Website. Everyone we spoke with had only the best compliments about the wonderful service and the terrific food provided by Glendoveers. What are people saying about small private party venues in Rochester, NY? Party & Event Planners Bartending Service Caterers. KM. Contact kin event space Top 10 Best Private Party Room in Rochester, NY - Yelp These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your . Our extended-stay hotel is situated near popular local attractions including, RPM Raceway believes that anyone can be a driver. If you are looking for a place with good food and dancing at the end of the night this is your place. We work to GET YOU the best prices with ALL vendors saving YOU NOT only, It was so easy to plan an event with Upstate Vegas Events. Had a successful, needed!! Rochester Venues - Party Venues, Event Space Rentals, Places for They had taken a farm yard and transformed it into an elegant party setting. Venues & Event Spaces. Rochester, NY Restaurants Restaurants With Private Party Rooms Best restaurants with private party rooms near me in Rochester, New York Sort:Recommended Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Good for Groups Good For Happy Hour 1. The service was attentive and efficient. Enjoy a fireplace lobby or a garden courtyard providing relaxing locati, No matter what the occasion, Salmon Creek can fulfill your Special Occasion needs. Our hotel near the Rochester Airport provides meeting space for up to 150 people, along with free high-speed, wireless Internet access and A/V equipment (available on request). Our spacious ballroom caters up to 225 guests and, Omega Escape Room Rochester provides highly rated, immersive and exciting escape rooms that will test your groupss puzzle-solving skills, communication and ability to work together! Great place. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. No more messy contracts. Rochester, NY Capacity: 150 $1,000 to $2,500 / Meeting We offer large scale event space as well as smaller, more intimate settings for gatherings, conferences, large group meetings and more. from Rochester, NY, 8.6 miles Max capacity outdoors is approximately 3, Welcome to AMF - the coolest place to bowl, dine, party, and play! Venues & Event SpacesBarsAmerican (Traditional), A group of friends and I came here for the midnight unlimited bowling Friday night and had a great time. This ground level loft space is a unique reception venue, ideal for hosting events from small corporate parties to mid sized weddings. Great place to roam around on your own- or hold a party, wedding reception, event here. Let our wedding coordinators help you plan the perfect day. floor, it features a quaint arched entry lounge with leather sofas, coved ceilings and antique stained glass windows. The Highline South, the more spacious of the 2 Ballrooms, boasts vintage styled lighting that il, Select Eagle Vale Golf Club & Learning Center for your Wedding Reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Banquet Event, Corporate Meeting or Golf Tournament. from Rochester, NY, 14 miles The space is considered a DIY style and is the perfect fit for anyone looking to bring their vision to life by themselves or through other vendors. We offer the theater and supporting spaces for events and performances suited to the space. Our Tonga Room is a private room that accomodates 15-25 guests. Party Venues in Rochester, NY - 84 Venues - Eventective The dishes were brought out bymore, If you were to have a wedding or a party I am sure you could do it up event space permitting.more, Our table was perfect for our somewhat larger party. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Our loft style architecture and eclectic dcor serve as the perfect backdrop as a wedding reception venue, party & event space. Kaleidoscope Events Party Suite is located at 7217 State Rt-96 in Victor, NY. Some popular services for venues & event spaces include: What are people saying about venues & event spaces services in Rochester, NY? The 2-story barn is equipped with a state of the art kitchen, front patio, two washrooms and ple. Discover thousands of unique private party rooms for rent perfect for your event. Events LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR EVENT JOELLE STEEVES MANDEZ, Events Manager jackrabbitclub@restaurantgoodluck.com 585-563-6459 40 Anderson Avenue Rochester, NY 14607 Contact Us Event & Venue Space Rochester NY. So much cool artwork, sculptures, knick knacks, etc. 3. The Mad Hatter Restaurant & Bakery Restaurants Tea Rooms Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants (120) 8.3 Website 11 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (585) 545-4985 176 Goodman St S Rochester, NY 14607 $$ Our Auditorium stage is wheelchair accessible, has a complete lighting and sound system, an attached Green Room and Kitchen with concession pass-thru windows, Our theatre is a picture-perfect setting for performances, conferences and meetings, award shows, fundraisers and more. Top 10 Best Bridal Shower Locations in Rochester, NY - April 2023 - Yelp Rochester, NY Event Planning & Services Bridal Shower Locations Best bridal shower locations near me in Rochester, New York Sort:Recommended Price Good for Groups 1. Party Room Rentals | Rochester, Monroe County, NY | Jeremiah's Tavern book Party Rooms Host your next party at Jeremiahs Not sure where to host your next event. We are a small scale event space open to the public for hosting purposes. Peerspace is the easiest way to book unique spaces for meetings, events, film, and photo shoots. Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor Victor, NY Capacity: 60 $350 / Event This hotel near Rochester, NY is ideally located for regional meetings between Syracuse and Buffalo, offering 3 meeting rooms (1,400 sq. (Central Business District), 6.7 miles That means anyone who wants to drink can remove themselves. These are some private party room with a large number of reviews in Rochester, NY. The store is open concept, great for intermingling and speakers addressing their audience. There are a lot of restaurants that can accommodate a small group even with some private or semi private space. from Rochester, NY, 15 miles Amazing loft with Beautiful Plants and Plenty of Natural Sunlight! THE BEST 10 Venues & Event Spaces in Rochester, NY - Yelp Top 10 Best Bridal Shower Locations in Rochester, NY - Yelp This guy is a joke. It offers an unforgettable setting for memorable occasions such as weddings, receptions, corporate events, and private parties of up to 750 people. Our Server was efficient, patient and attentive. Contact a consultant today, From Business: Special Event Catering provides services for wedding receptions, corporate functions and private parties. Top 10 Best Private Party Room in Rochester, NY - April 2023 - Yelp Rochester, NY Restaurants Private Party Room Best Private Party Room near me in Rochester, New York Sort:Recommended Price Good for Groups 1. Ask your tech relative to DJ on his laptop and he will do better, The Rochester Club Ballroom was built in 1896. Conference Rooms and Event Space Rochester, NY | Courtyard Rochester Brighton Events Start Planning your meetings or events here Tell us about your event, then we'll contact you and plan it together Start your Plan Here 2 Event Rooms 1250 SQ FT Total Event Space 50 Capacity Largest Space Capacity Chart Equipments and Services Meeting and Events