Deadlines may also be subject to change. You notice a commingled tablet on visual verification of a prescription. You may receive services in English or Spanish by calling 7-1-1. We are unable to accept American Express. Disability insurance replaces income if you are medically certified as unable to work due to an injury or medical condition. In the event of a discrepancy between these policies and procedures and a collective bargaining agreement, the terms of the collective bargaining agreement will govern. WASHINGTON, D.C. The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) announced today that it has approved the application submitted to the Special Financial Assistance (SFA) Program by the Western States Office and Professional Employees Pension Plan (Western States Office Pension Plan). Does USC offer application fee waivers? The agencys two insurance programs are legally separate and operationally and financially independent. I cannot get into Workday. Frequently asked questions regarding tuition assistance and reimbursement. The Single-Employer Program is financed by insurance premiums, investment income, and assets and recoveries from failed single-employer plans. If the hire has already fed into Workday from People Admin and you have submitted new hire paperwork, you can track the progress in the Worker History tab of the employees profile to see what process it is in OR check the Supervisory Org you created the position in and check under the Members or Staffing tab to see the hires progress. The University of Southern California has officially opened a second campus in Washington DC, as a new hub for research and innovation. WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL Sign up for USC Benefits. 213-740-7331. ADM 204 MC 4019 Supervisor - Communications - Full Time 8 Hour Days Glendale, California REQ20133088. Do you need to receive all my recommendation letters by the program deadline? USC accepts only Visa and Mastercard payments made online. Hours for both locations: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Visit the USC Employee Gateway. Select United States Code under Refine by Collection first! The position can be located in the Staffing tab in the Supervisory Org you created it under. Privacy Notice | Notice of Non-discrimination, Senior Vice President of Human Resources Felicia A. Washington, USC Human Resources, Equity and Compliance. Led by Senior Vice President of Human Resources Felicia A. Washington, University HR is part of USC Human Resources, Equity and Compliance, a division which also includes the Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, & Title IX (EEO-TIX); the Office of Culture, Ethics & Compliance, and the Office of Professionalism and Ethics. Click below for more details. You can always check the progress of you position this way as well. . If you are not applying with an application fee waiver, you may submit your applications separately and at any time. I am applying to multiple programs and they have different deadlines. How can I familiarize myself with USC? LAC + USC Medical Center; Harbor-UCLA Medical Center; Olive View - UCLA Medical Center . All in-person counseling is walk-in only and subject to staff availability. The USC PPO has a high quality medical plan that offers the most release to start where you hingehen to care, including non-network providers. The Notification status page on your application will include the following updates: You maycontact usvia email to check the following: Graduate admission staff are also available via Skype from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday-Thursday. Many USC academic departments and schools also hold their own events for prospective graduate students across the United States, around the world and online. USC's Health Sciences campus houses renowned specialized care and research in cancer, stem cell and regenerative . What is the process for receiving a waiver? Office of Diversion & Re-entry (ODR) Quality Improvement, Patient Safety and Clinical Risk Management; . What is the deadline to submit my application? campuses outside of Columbia, please contact the. To begin exploring USCs graduate offerings, please visit ourGraduate Programspage. Please contact your intended graduate department or school for details. Expenses vary widely by program and are subject to change. Benefits coverage ends on the last day of the month in which a staff employee terminates. Los Angeles, CA 90089-8007, Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX, Office of Culture, Ethics, and Compliance, Built using the USC Gateway 2018 WordPress Theme | Website issues? As of May 1, 2023, PBGC has approved nearly $47.4 billion in SFA to plans that cover nearly 574,000 workers, retirees, and beneficiaries. Contact your department for details. 112-144, title I, 101(a), July 9, 2012, 126 Stat. To access it, click here. If you are interested in awards offered by organizations outside USC, we also encourage you to visit our Awards and Fellowships Database. Campus Operators University Park Campus - (213) 740-2311 Health Sciences Campus - (323) 442-2000 Need to update the directory ? Built using the USC Gateway 2018 WordPress Theme |Website issues? Please go to PBGC.gov'sSpanish home page for more information available in Spanish. Yes. Dual-degree program applicants must pay for their first application but are exempt from paying for the second application as long as the programs are valid dual degrees listed on the universitys website. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday Through Friday Staff Members:Note: Generalists have primary responsibility for student employment actions. Fellows are provided with a salary of $88,800 per year, benefits, a $5,000 research account, access to university grants, a shared office, a personal computer and other resources. Los Angeles, CA 90015. Visit USCs office of Student Financial Services, which offers a variety of payment options. USC offers a variety of health plan options, as well as flexible spending accounts, to offset medical costs and allow you to use your non-taxable income toward healthcare costs. Who should I be contacting to discuss my Benefits? For additional support, email KeckFA@med.usc.edu. In general, USC allows students to apply to a maximum of three separate graduate programs that begin in the same term. In the event of a discrepancy between these policies and procedures and a collective bargaining agreement, the terms of the collective bargaining agreement will govern. Do I have to pay the application fee for both programs if I am applying to a dual-degree program at USC? Tel: (213) 740-7121. Attend a new employee benefits orientation. ContactUSC Provost IT. For more information, click here. HR Professional Intranet To support faculty and staff well-being, USC provides benefits-eligible employees with a broad range of benefits and perks to help protect their and their dependents' health, wealth, and future. To receive the exception, submit the application to your first program, then submit your fee waiver request. If an employee believes that any adverse employment action has been or is being taken against the employee for exercising leave rights under this leave policy, the employee should contact the Office of Professionalism & Ethics by phone at (213) 740-2500 or 800-348-7454 or by email at ope@usc. A transformation supporting University HRs goal of providing world-class HR service, by continuously enhancing the service delivery model to align with leading practices. Where may I find available resources for managers? The Multiemployer Program is financed by insurance premiums. Manager Gateway For those who supervise, this resource provides you with the tools to recruit and manage others, with integrity and skill. kerimarr@usc.edu UofSC-Columbia Students Must Have Health Insurance *Proof of Health Insurance applies to: Undergraduates taking six hours or more and paying the graduate your fee, college apprentices taking six hours or more, graduate students with assistantships, UofSC School of Medicine students inscribed in 1 other more hours and all international pupils. 20 Best Surgical Tech Programs In Greenville, SC. The fellowship , or partnership, is a short-term accredited . The SFA Program was enacted as part of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act of 2021. The first step in this processing is the . Responsible Office Human Resources Administration uschr@usc.edu (213) 821-8100 Issued by Michael Quick, Provost and Senior Vice President, Academic Affairs Todd R. Dickey, Senior Vice President, Administration University of Southern California #itmatterswhoyouworkwith #datastagedeveloper . This information is typically included with your admission decision. Please visit your intended programs website for the most up-to-date information or refer to theFinancial Aidwebsite for estimated costs. Contact Name: Payroll Office Email: payroll@usc.edu Phone: (213) 740-8855 Fax: (213) 740-3051 Mailing Address: University Gardens Building 3500 South Figueroa Street, Room 212 UGB 212, MC 8016 Los Angeles, CA 90089-8016 Please review this video tutorial to navigate the application status verification process. PBGCs approval of the SFA application enables the plan to restore benefits suspended under the terms of MPRA and to make payments to retirees to cover prior benefit suspensions. Can I submit my applications separately? Please keep in mind that during our peak admission season (November-April) our office receives hundreds of messages every week, so it may take us fiveto sevenbusiness days to respond to emails. Receipt of official (mailed or electronic) transcripts. Responsible Office Human Resources Administration uschr@usc.edu (213) 821-8100 Issued by Todd R. Dickey, Senior Vice President, Administration University of Southern California The intention of this policy is to provide staff employees with a paid personal holiday for this purpose that may be used during times in which USC remains open. 800-USC-CARE (800-872-2273) Map It. Where can I find available training for employees? How will I pay my application fee? Comprehensive information on the benefits that USC offers to full- and part-time faculty and staff across campus and healthcare locations, and how to enroll or change your benefits. How can I meet with a representative from USC? Por favor vaya a la pgina principal del sitio de espaol de PBGC para ver informacin disponible en espaol. Once you submit your application, no refunds can be made for any reason. Receipt of official GRE and TOEFL scores. Enrollment must be completed either within 30 days of the date of hire or during subsequent open enrollment periods. Where is the position I just created/Has my position been approved in Workday? For those who supervise, this resource provides you with the tools to recruit and manage others, with integrity and skill. Do I qualify for tuition remission if I am a current employee at USC? The HR Service Center (HRSC) is your comprehensive resource for benefits, time off, and other HR-related inquiries, as well as help with Workday. USC cares about and values the . What time zone is the application deadline set in? Please contact USC Benefits Office with any questions about using your benefits for graduate studies. Please allow 2-3 business days from that date for your position to be posted. In addition, the Office of Graduate Admission also participates in a number of off-campus events for prospective graduate applicants. This can provide you with the opportunity to save for a deposit to go on and purchase your home in the future. You may receive services in English or Spanish by calling 7-1-1. General Information 1-844-804-0055. Please add graduate.admissions.usc to your contact list. campuses outside of Columbia, please contact theHuman Resources Office on your campus [pdf]. Please make sure to submit your application by 11:59 PM Pacific Time the day of your deadline. Services for faculty include: Confidential Counseling Support groups for working moms, caregivers, and other family-related issues need web content in an alternative format, or have comments or suggestions on accessibility, Advanced Search - Click here to select a date or date range, collection, and up to 5 fields to search in. Contact representatives from your department of interest for more details and class schedules. Benefits eligibility and enrollment The HR Service Center (HRSC) is your comprehensive resource for benefits, time off, and other HR-related inquiries, as well as help with Workday. For help using email, Zoom, Blackboard, Slack, or any service that ITS provides, contact the ITS Service Desk by calling 213-740-5555 (24/7) or emailing consult@usc.edu (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.). Learn about the USCIS Contact Center Password Resets and Technical Support Inquiries Based on Filing Location Adoptions Inquiries for VAWA, T, and U Filings Make an Inquiry Based on Type of Request (Canadian Applicants, Employers, and Military Members) Make a Media Inquiry or Contact the Public Engagement Division Pharmacy. In the event of a discrepancy between the benefits and limitations described on this website and a plan document or collective bargaining agreement, the terms of the plan document or collective bargaining agreement will govern. When will my new hire be set up in Workday? If you have already submitted your application, be sure to update it AND contact us directly. If your application is in progress, please use the directions in the Biographical Information section to make the necessary changes. University of Southern California Built using the USC Gateway 2018 WordPress Theme |Website issues? The university contributes a fixed number of dollars towards benefits for its staff employees; any costs beyond university contributions must be paid for by the staff employee. Individual departments typically have their own on boarding programs. On this screen, enter your full USC NetID@usc.edu email address and click Next . Employee Gateway For all USC faculty and staff, this is your gateway to information on benefits and perks, resources, employee-related news and events, and more. Description HR Benefits Administrator Administers various employee benefit plans including, medical, dental, vision, disability insurances, 401(k) plans, leaves of absence, and other employee benef USC is using the Work Number by TALX to provide employment verification. Contact the HR Service Center with your questions: email uschr@usc.edu or call (213) 821-8100. Unless you have been approved for a fee waiver that covers multiple applications for a particular term, you will be required to pay a separate fee for each application. 1150 South Olive Street, 25th Floor. PBGC is directly responsible for the benefits of more than 1.5 million participants and beneficiaries in failed pension plans. The best way to contact HR Benefits programs are subject to change at any time by the university, at its discretion, without prior notice or liability, to the extent permitted under applicable law. USC Office of Admission Undergraduate University Park Campus Los Angeles, CA 90089-0911. Visit USC's office of Student Financial Services, which offers a variety of payment options. View USC Benefits Website On Boarding New Faculty The Office for Faculty Affairs assists with welcoming of new faculty members. These benefits are available as part of your overall compensation and total rewards package. On average, affected participants benefits were reduced by 25 percent. Benefits Administration Retirement Navigator Staff Members:Note: Generalists have primary responsibility for student employment actions. Hiring for a remote DataStage Developer. Email: cohres-svcteam@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6650. Our application server is set to Pacific Time. Workers compensation is a state-mandated program if you become injured or ill in the course of your employment. I used to work at USC 8+ years ago, how can I receive a copy of my W-2? Office of the Executive Vice Provost Official Office of Inspector General Audits Coordination and management Contact Info Office of Financial Analysis (213) 821-1937 ofa@usc.edu Office of Culture, Ethics and Compliance (213) 740-8258 compliance@usc.edu Office of Audit Services (323) 397-6943 uscaudit@usc.edu Audits by Sponsored Agency SFA and earnings thereon must be segregated from other plan assets and may be used only to pay plan benefits and administrative expenses. PBGC protects the retirement security of over 33 million American workers, retirees, and beneficiaries in both single-employer and multiemployer private sector pension plans. Washington, DC 20024-2101, Log In to MyPBA (For Workers & Retirees)Log In to My PAA (For Practitioners)Multiemployer Insurance Program FactsAnnuity or Lump Sum, Annual ReportsFederal Register Notices Open for CommentLaws and RegulationsPBGC Data SetsReducing Regulatory Burden, For Workers & Retirees1-800-400-7242 . WASHINGTON Today, Joshua Jacobs was confirmed as VA's Under Secretary for Benefits marking the first time since 2014 that VA has a confirmed Under Secretary for Benefits, Under Secretary for Health, and Under Secretary for Memorial Affairs. Because of the high volume of materials we process, we do not send confirmation emails when specific items have been received. Please contact the USC Benefits Office at (213) 821-8100 or visit https://benefits.usc.edu/. Benefits programs are subject to change at any time by the university, at its discretion, without prior notice or liability to the extent permitted under applicable law. Online Status Check . $7. The 2021 benefits and rates are effective through Dec. 31, 2021. BCBS website or 800-868-2520; PEBA website Free Mail Delivery 213-288-8480 . Search over just the U.S. Code by adding collection:uscode to your Basic Search query. USC Work and Family Life office supports USC's Family-Friendly Initiative to improve the quality of life of USC faculty and to promote health and wellness. No university funds may be used to pay for staff employee premiums. Plans are not obligated to repay SFA to PBGC. To make a confidential appointment to discuss questions about retirementor to begin the conversation about retirement options, please contact FacultyRetirement Navigator: Debbie Jones For help with current or next year's benefits, contact the HR Service Center at (213) 821-8100 or uschr@usc.edu. On your request, be sure to provide the name of the qualification for your dual degree program. Responsible Office Human Resources Administration uschr@usc.edu (213) 821-8111 Issued by Todd R. Dickey, Senior Vice President, Administration Keck Hospital of USC, a 401-bed acute care hospital, is part of Keck Medicine of USC, the University of Southern California's medical enterprise. Gifts by wire transfer can be made by contacting a development officer from the area you wish to support (see University Advancement Contacts) or by contacting USC Gift Services at 213-821-6094. You are welcome tocontactour office with any questions regarding general admission policies and procedures. We have created a downloadable guide (in PDF format) that will introduce you to our campus, its landmarks, traditions and academic programs. USC RETIREMENT PLAN SPONSORS/REPRESENTATIVES: FERPA (Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act), Institutional Accessibility and ADA Compliance, USC Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity and Title IX, Interdisciplinary Teaching Grant Program Recipients, Advancing Scholarship in the Humanities and Social Sciences, Retirement Choices: Immediate and Phased Retirement, Faculty Retirement Presentations 2022-2023. Whatever you look forward to doing after retirement, planning ahead will make it more likely that you will have the resources you need. University of Southern California ADM 204 MC 4019 jonesdeb@usc.edu Tel: (213) 740-7641 USC RESOURCES Keri Marroquin Benefits Administration Retirement Navigator SCT 1430 kerimarr@usc.edu Tel: (213) 821-4572 Janette Brown Assistant Vice Provost Emeriti Center URC 103 MC 0751 jcbrown@usc.edu Tel: (213) 740-7121 USC Benefits Administration Retirement We understand that some supporting materials will arrive later than others. From ensuring access to benefits, retirement plans, and wellness resources, to offering training, development, and career advancement support, we keep USCs mission at the center of all that we do. Contact Us expand_more Benefits The Nurses of USC are offered a wide range of employment benefits including healthcare, retirement, education and quality of life benefits. I am a faculty member at the Keck School of Medicine, who should I contact for all HR related inquiries? and speech-disabled. USC now offers over 80 of its outstanding graduate programs online, thus allowing graduate students greater convenience and flexibility while benefiting from USCs reputation for excellence. USC values providing staff with time away from work to observe personal, religious, cultural, or related holidays and special events without the need to use their vacation time. You should, however, check with your program of interest to verify whether or not supporting materials will need to arrive by that date as well. SCT-1650, 1150 S. Olive Street, Suite 1650, Los Angeles, CA 90015 SFA will enable the plan to pay retirement benefits without reduction for many years into the future. Todd R. Dickey, Senior Vice President, AdministrationUniversity of Southern California, 3500 S. Figueroa St., UGB 105 Fee waivers are valid only for the term for which they have been granted. To support faculty and staff well-being, USC provides benefits-eligible employees with a broad range of benefits and perks to help protect their and their dependents health, wealth, and future. USC provides a valuable suite of benefits through MetLife, including basic life/accidental death and dismemberment coverage at no cost to benefits-eligible employees. Contact Us Call Us (877) 670-5860 Hours: 8:30am - 6pm M-F See all Department numbers Email Us Get in touch at any time usccu@usccreditunion.org Make an Appointment Make your appointment before arriving at one of our branches. Please note, all fee waivers must be approved prior to submitting your application. Once you have determined which graduate program is right for you, please contact them directly. A new and faster way to provide employment verification information, when youre buying a home or car, leasing an apartment, refinancing your mortgage, or providing employment verification. A complete list of university benefits and perks can be found on the USC Employee Gateway, including information about healthcare and retirement. Quick Links Administration Office of the President Office of the Provost Senior Vice President Finance & CFO Senior Vice President Administration Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Equity and Compliance We strive to provide excellent service to our customers. URC 103 MC 0751 The application fee for all programs offered through the USC International Academy is$175. Please access your account and review the Account Information page to submit request for Fresh Start or call us at 1-800-621-3115. Contact UsUSC Gould School of Law. www.ais-ss.usc.edu/empldoc/faq/faq6c.html, www.ais-ss.usc.edu/empldoc/contact/contact1.html, https://employees.usc.edu/work-family-life/. How do I know if I received a fellowship, scholarship or assistantship? You will be assigned only one 10-digit USC ID number once you have submitted your applications. Review the Division of Human Resources' Organizational Chart [pdf]or USC's Organizational Chart [pdf] to see a complete view of our reporting structure. Tel: (213) 740-7641, Keri Marroquin University Human Resources (HR) provides the services and the support that allow our faculty and staff to grow and constantly break new ground. Los Angeles, California 90089-0071. Some state legislatures provide these details in the appendix of the personnel manual. Services for faculty include: Fitness facilities at both the University Park Campus (Lyon Recreation Center) and the Health Sciences Campus (HSC Fitness Center) are open to faculty at a reduced membership rate. What resources are available to employees that are having a hard time dealing with co-workers and personal issues at home? The graduate application fee is$90for most USC graduate programs. Email: cohres-svcteam3@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6650, Email: cohres-svcteam4@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6650, Email: cohres-svcteam5@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6650, Email: background@sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6650, 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 804Columbia, S.C. 29208, 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801Columbia, S.C. 29208, Email: hrclscmp@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6650Fax: 803-777-9660, 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 801Columbia, S.C. 20208, Email: uscer@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-3821Fax: 803-777-7552, 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 117Columbia, S.C. 29208, Email: OIS@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-0288 or 803-756-5648Fax: 803-777-3013, 1705 College Street, Rooms 420 and 421Close-Hipp BuildingColumbia, S.C. 29208, Email: hrtrain@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-6578Fax: 803-777-8210, 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 101Columbia, S.C. 29208, Email: uscjobs@sc.eduPhone: 803-777-3821Fax: 803-777-0302, Email: kmayer@mailbox.sc.eduPhone: 803-777-7550, 915 Bull StreetOsborne Administration Building, Suite 208Columbia, S.C. 29208. If you would like to be considered for a second engineering program for the same, click here for more information.