IT mgr should be fired, use fingerprinting, face recognition, as I write my password down, but cant use old password. As the video above shows, weve granted more than $375 million in retroactive benefits. You still have the option to submit new evidence, as long as you send it to the Board within 90 days of withdrawing your hearing request. (Yes, that is what she said, and hung up. In the world of tomatoes, there are countless varieties that offer unique flavors, textures, and growth habits. Also she would not tell me her name or facility that she was located at.) I really dont like hearing this from one Vet to another! However, I now see that VA is still doing what it was originally chartered to do. If you didnt include your military records as evidence with your claim, then VA will have a hard time connecting the injury to your service. Appeals Council: The appellate division is the third step in the process of appealing a denied SSD application. You call the VA and they no nothing and just basically say no you are on appeals status. Discover the Best Heirloom Tomato Varieties Comparable to Big Beef, Title: Discovering Heirloom Tomato Varieties Close to Big Beef Redirect millions to prevent the errors that cause the expenses generated in repetitive processing and appeals and this should pay for itself. Next came a Rheumatologist, he thought it might be Lupus. Yet VA always Denies me. Is that normal if you dont request one or can the judge request one. After I filed the RAMP, I was not seen or did I hear from VA until after the 120 day point. Upload or insert images from URL. It just sat in a corner file cabinet for nearly a year, and the response from the VA was just plain arrogant. Veterans stuck in the old, legacy appeals process now have two new paths to transfer their appeals into the AMA Decision Review Process. The https:// ensures that you're connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and sent securely. and our This process does not take long. In my mind I feel the process is now going forward only because I faxed in the VA award letters. Thats not entirely accurate because in the new Supplemental Claim Lane in the new process, VA can work with you to develop the case that could lead to a more favorable outcome for you. I would say that the majority of claims that are processed are short sheeted (the reviewer only looks at specific things like the DBQ or a IMO) and they never really check the claimants history. Maybe being politically correct on gender is minor compared to the actual claims collecting dust. Then, youll also want to include a current medical diagnosis from your VA or private doctor. How can I get help? HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran Changes Ownershi. Why would a sane person even think about using RAMP? No matter how you shuffle the deck of cards, if these basic issues are not addressed and resolved then the same problem is going to resurface every time. So glad that Senator is no longer in office. Your first posts on the board may be delayed before they appear as they are reviewed. Th last time I contacted them, with a reply was late 2019.The BVA also has a Fax #844-678-8979 (Toll Free). I kept reading where she could do this and that. I will find the BVA ombudsman's email addy and post it here. Your first posts on the board may be delayed before they appear as they are reviewed. Not to be an ass, but how is sleep apnea a service connected disability? Youre still in the legacy system, which is now closed to new appeals and which will someday be closed for good. Include your name, the VA file number for your appeal, and the reason youre withdrawing the appeal. Ebenefits is a joke, they make disabled veterans, that dont remember yesterday, keep changing the password. We're here Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. I went to school. It can take anywhere from three weeks to three months or more. I hope this journey is over, My appeal changed to the same status today. Hi James, if your service connected condition has worsened, you can file a new claim for an increase. If you arent sure how to do this, or whats needed, we recommend you enlist the services of a certified VSO (theyre trained, AND free). After you've decided to file an appeal directly to the Board of Veterans' Appeals, you must choose which of the three docket options to file. NEW VA Board of Appeals Process - VA Claims Insider Sit back relax and enjoy the ride, youve got time. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. You can post now and register later. I thought they were only supposed to do an exam, ask a few pertinent questions and send you on your way. I told her during exam that I disagreed with one of her statements. Now I was to be on the agenda for the National Board last Feb. 19,2019, still not on the agenda, I was told they dont know when it will be set up to begin. In this blog p, Buy Organic Seeds Risk Free From Organic Seeds TOP - Credit Card & Western Union Payment Options, Organic Seeds TOP is a seed vendor based in the Ukraine. You must have your experts and facts ready, to roll over these slobs. Social Security Disability Attorneys in Kansas City, MO Vets often submit new claims for medical conditions that are pending in appeals, and we have to close/merge those. About two weeks ago, I received a letter saying it had been docketed, but they are waiting for assignment. The National Caner Society told me cancer cells can stay dormat for years and years before becoming active. Here in Feb. Our appeal was filed 2/20 and its still pending judge review. The review requirement will usually be removed by the 6th post. Even a confirmed location of Agent orange at Utapao AB, Thailand & my workstation was the 11th USAF Hospital which backed up to the Klung which was infested requiring the burning with Agent Orange. I have had my stuff kicked down the road and in the meantime Im one step closer to being dead.. After being kicked out of the Army for an accident I had in there they told me the VA would help me that was March 1986.. Many of By the time they got back to me. After my husband died, the representatives at this senators office said they forgot about him as well as the rest of the vets at the VA nursing home. BVA decision : r/VeteransBenefits - Reddit Can someone explain this? : r/VeteransBenefits - Reddit My appeal changed to the same status today. Seems to me the new AMA process is the same process as it always has been, except for a speedier denial avenue for the VA. And when do we get the notification paperwork to start this opt-in process? Board Hearings With A Veterans Law Judge | Veterans Affairs Nine months later, I found out during a chat session with a VA rep that they had done this. Furthermore, there is evidence that suggests that plants grown in cement blocks do not suffer from BER (blossom-end rot), which c, This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our. The real problem is the people and how they do their jobs within the system. Under 38 U.S.C. **** the VA and dont try and tell me anything about how they are going to help me.. The new claims process is just a smoke screen, just more bullsht from the biggest bullshtters in the world, the VA. Hi Frank, a remand means that BVA couldnt overturn a lower decision. I can even remember two instances where I was sprayed, once in my face, where the cancer is located. When the new appeals modernization act was introduced I had a District Office Trial De Nova hearing scheduled in San Diego I attended that hearing on January 8th 2019 and the hearing officer was as clueless and ill informed as one could be? You're up next. synonyms: speedy, swift, quick, rapid, fast; prompt, punctual, immediate, instant, sudden; high-speed, fast-track, whistle-stop, lightning, meteoric, whirlwind; brisk, nimble; efficient, diligent; hasty, summary, abrupt; EIN 92-2360268, VA Disability Claims Community Forums - Hadit.com. We should have realized when signing up, we are expendable and of no value to them. :). He was 100% disabled many years ago. The judge will review the hearing and the other evidence in your appeal file before making a decision. For each issue youre appealing, they can decide to: I don't know what is being appealed. !! Rephrase the question: I was involved in a traumatic incident on base in 1974 and have had nightmares ever since, but I did not go to mental health while enlisted. I lost my colon because the VA Hospital in Pittsburgh botched the surgery and they never even had an attending in the operating room.. Your appeal is at the Board of Veterans' Appeals, waiting to be sent to a Veterans Law Judge. I dont wish this system on anybody least the government I defended??? I have been waiting for NINE YEARS for my appeal to make it through the process. Just wondering if anyone has any idea how long an appeal can stay in " Your appeal is waiting to be sent to a judge" status. There is a large population of Veterans who are not being compensated for injuries that happened while they were on active duty because their paper records cant be found. They still denied my claim. God bless you all! Its sick that a vet or family member calls the VA and each time gets a different story.or blatant lack of training, care, or knowledge. :). Decision soon Your appeal will soon receive a Board decision. THERE BE? That said, most of its features are porting to VA.gov, which Im sure youll find simpler to use. This blog discusses a new way for Vets locked in that broken system a way to opt into the new, modern appeals process. I sent my appeal to a judge in 2018. The current VA saying is: deny,deny until they die. Ty, what you explained is exactly some of the reasons why weve said the legacy appeals process is broken. Decision soon Your appeal will soon receive a Board decision. im not back at the docet myself for misapplied EEFso another 2 years and i might officially be done with this mess. 38 C.F.R. You folks are chasing ghosts and never catch any. I suggest you contact the BVA ombudsman to let them know and they can withdraw the appeal. So I did and they say back then that average claim time is 120 days. But they had zero experience, and they are not Medical folks reviewing the claims, but admin folks. RAMP was a temporary sneak peek at the new AMA, and it was an opportunity for thoselike youto move out of the old, broken, legacy appeals process. Question A. I was previously denied for apnea Should I refile a claim? Visit USA.gov, This will take you to the MyHealtheVet website, This will take you to the Suicide Prevention website, This will take you to the VA Find a Form page, This will take you to the VA Publications page, Appeals Management Office unveils new path to speed up appeals decisions, https://www.va.gov/disability/how-to-file-claim/, Pursue financial stability and security by taking the Veteran Saves pledge, WARTAC internship program offers career transition for service members, Call TTY if you BEING OVER THE AGE OF 75 I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE A HEARING IN 12/2018. Most CommonVADisabilities Claimed for Compensation: Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income? Having a linear line of appeal would be so much easier for the VA and easier on Vets to understand. The .gov means its official. Oh, and the VBA manual on the 30 day issue. Hi James, the simple answer is that its in the Code of Federal Regulations. Capt Adoph Von Shell-interested in any info at all! Your hearing will be transcribed and added to your appeal file. 30%: The veteran is experiencing persistent daytime hypersomnolence. Hypersomnolence is a condition similar to insomnia, characterized by chronic daytime sleepiness that does not improve even with sufficient sleep. Hopefully, we get what we deserve. You can post now and register later. However, we reserve the right to keep anyone on moderator preview. I applied in Aug. 2015. You arent required to have a hearing. I MADE TWO COMMENTS WHICH THEY DID NOT ALLOW ME TO POST THE ESSENCE OF WHICH IS THAT THE ONLY WAY TO EXPEDITE YOUR CLAIM IS TO SECURE A HEARING ON THE RECORD WITHIN 30 DAYS AND BE PREPARED WITH F LEE BAILEY AND YOUR FACTS AND RECORDS AND EXPERTS. Youll need to send a written request to the Board of Veterans Appeals providing good cause to reschedule your hearing at least 2 weeks before your hearing. The Veterans Crisis Line can help even if youre not enrolled in VA benefits or health care. Then you would need to file an appeal after that. I know you have to request a hearing if you want one. IT OR IS THERE AN ADDITIONAL PROCESS AT THE REGIONAL OFFICEAND IF SO WHAT FURTHER DELAYS WILL 7107 (a) (1), all appeals at the Board shall be considered and decided in regular docket order according to its place on the docket. Well, first, you have to get into the new system. Why Does My VA Appeal Take So Long? | Veterans Law Group I too, believe they wait us out to see if we die first. Should I refile? That being said it appears the two computer systems are no processing or updating the information. Grant:The judge disagrees with the original decision and decides in your favor. Rephrase the question: I was diagnosed with apnea in service and received a CPAP machine, but the claim was denied in 2008. The new AMA remedies all of that. My DIC came by direct deposit to my account.My bank never got the wire transfer and I was stunned that instead they sent this very large check by mail. Decision wait times - Board of Veterans' Appeals The chat representative was very helpful and immediately sent a notice to my regional office explaining their ERROR and asking to reinstate the closed appeal. Decision soon Your appeal will soon receive a Board decision. Still, Vietnam era veterans are not very important, and never have been from the day we returned home. A direct review, where the VLJ only reviews the existing claim record without any new evidence or arguments, will take about a year. Send the completed form to this address: Board of Veterans' Appeals PO Box 27063 Washington, D.C. 20038 In person Bring your completed form to a VA regional office. Please make sure Dave receives this, and have him call me to answer other questions. Who appeal was at this point to the decision. DOES THIS END I will likely go to the grave believing, they owe me big time, and they truly could have made a real difference in the outcome of my life had they listened and actually helped years ago. The site of injection of the needle was numbed, I was able to watch the needle puncture through my back and into my kidney. Appeals Management Office unveils new path to speed up appeals tious Now my mind is everywhere lol. Was that female Indian Doctor at the Syracuse VA by chance? Before you get started, you'll need to decide what type of vegetables you want to grow. Financial Literacy Month provides an opportunity to get caught up on often overlooked end-of-life planning. or concerned about one, connect with our caring, qualified responders for confidential help. Veterans are assigned 0%, 30%, 50% and 100% ratings for sleep apnea, depending on the severity of their condition. It will let you know the date and time of the hearing and where its located. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. A judge will review your request, and youll receive a notice in the mail when the judge decides if the hearing can be rescheduled. I haven't either. What the VBA, or BVA what ever entity has my remanded claim now needs to do, is hold the person, or persons accountable for not following the law. Im like no, its still wrong, the dates are wrong, how they are writing the percentage for the code is wrong. That is where you can get an update on its current statusincluding whether it is in RAMP, or in the legacy process. license | 41 views, 2 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Parkview Christian Church: Live with Restream CCLI Copyright. Your representative must be a VA-accredited lawyer, claims agent, or someone from a Veterans Service Organization (VSO). Backpay $33 grand. Staff at the Board will make sure your case is complete, accurate, and ready to be decided by a judge. Regards. Hi Ted, sorry to hear. A Board hearing is always optional. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. Agent Orange poisoning. It was kicked back from the Veterans Appeal Judge to the RO to do some more work. if that gives you any timeline, Did yours get finalized? You ask, how can the new system help you? Q? https://benefits.va.gov/benefits/appeals.asp. Clear editor. If the Vet has more or new evidence to strengthen their case, or would like assistance from VA, the SCL is the lane to take. That doesnt make sense. I have to wear coveralls due to how pronounced my condition is today! However, we reserve the right to keep anyone on moderator preview. ET. Then in February I got a letter from the VA stating within 90 days of February 12, 2020 I would have a decision made. Your wait time depends on which appeals lane you choose and how long it takes for the VBA or the BVA to get through the appeals in front of them. I contacted a US Senator for assistance. 5109B, 7112 That is it sat in my mailbox for almost 3 days as we had a severe snowstorm and the lids had been blown open and the mailbox was full of snow- with the check so wet I had to dry it before depositing it-ironically three week prior my RO sent me a letter to take to my bank advising them it would be sent by wire. Oh, yes, there still are "old school" people around who recommend legacy, mostly because they often "dont like change", and want to do it the way it was always done, even tho that may mean it takes 2-5 years to get a BVA appeal done and implemented. The DAV sent through a RAMP application and the answer was that I dont qualify for RAMP. The Board will make a decision A Veterans Law Judge will review all of the available evidence and write a decision. WARTAC trains separating service members to become VA Veteran Service Representatives (VSR) or rating Veteran Service Representatives (RVSR) with the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA). Send your written request to the Board using the address or fax number listed below. This was over a year after I appealed. Her mum Melissa had sent her daughter's audition tapes to Britain's Got Talent. Hes like well now youll be waiting another 4 years to get this right. We want to keep the focus on VA Claims, and this helps us do that. Your appeal is at the Board of Veterans Appeals, waiting to be sent to a Veterans Law Judge. PO Box 27063 My husband takes to many pain killers Tramadol, neurontin, methocarbamol and also lorazepam. Please dont submit new evidence prior to your hearing. Your appeal is Advanced on the Docket. Unfortunately, the website appears to be down and it is unclear if this is temporary or permanent. I have heard a lot of problem stories over the years, and they are not all from the Tucson VA, it has been the same story from Veterans all over the US, that have moved here. The funny thing is, mine has never been broken. You cannot paste images directly. VBA remanded due to 3 out of 4 IMOs missing from file, when all 4 were sent together. I used 266 hours of sick leave and 100 hours of vacation time (at that time I was only accruing 8 hours of each a month, so you do the math). I cant be considered Service Connected because there are no medical records. organic cleaning tips Bva Advance On Docket For Hardship - HadIt.com Veterans I have worked as A Veteran Advocate at the Tucson VA since I moved to Arizona in 1978. My initial rating was 30, which was 10 for my shoulder (Which I had surgery on WHILE active, and they never fixed anything just removed scar tissue) and 20 for my left knee. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. A huge thank you to all my brothers and sisters out there for their service and sacrifice! That, after all, was the primary purpose of the Federal Government in the first place: to defend the national borders and protect the states from foreign invasion.another thing they failed at. Your appeal is waiting to be sent to a judge - HadIt.com Veterans gardening I'm giving you the blueprint to financial freedom Brother/Sister. His last resort was a Kidney Biopsy. So now we have a new improved RAMP system and they arent doing what they said they would do. Cookie Notice In the meantime, I didnt have enough time to get the social security for him nor for any life insurance via the DAV and etc. My husband died at the young age of 52 at the VA nursing home in Pittsburgh. Following the rejection of an SSD application by an administrative judge, your attorney has a 20-day window to file an appeal with the appellate division. How can there be no medical records for 5 years? This process allows us to remove spam and other junk posts before hitting the board. Decision review replaces the old ("legacy") VA appeals process. Hi I did not submit anything concerning Addisons Disease and have no clue where that came from??? That system was broken, and often took several years to render a single second decision. Why is it, at the VA veterans hear your not rated high enough even come into play ( with other benefits) when veterans are waiting 7+ years for an expeditious claim . See comment above for rating criteria in the CFR. I dont have much longer in this world and my wife will not be able to get a thing once Im dead.. Hi John, do you currently have a pending appeal of a compensation claim?