Flowers and decorations are removed every Tuesday. Jeff & Sarah and Family, We are so sorry for your loss. We regret that we are not able to extend our condolence in person as we are in Florida. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Zachary Duncan Obituary (1992 - 2015) - REDWATER, TX - Legacy.com Duncan, David - hickoryrecord.com Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Born in Albany, he was. Samantha Smith joined WSLS 10s award-winning digital team as a content producer in July 2018. Zachary DUNCAN Obituary - Westminster, CA OBITUARY Zachary Daniel DUNCAN April 7, 1994 - July 3, 2020 IN THE CARE OF Westminster Memorial Park and Mortuary Zachary Daniel DUNCAN was born on April 7, 1994 and passed away on July 3, 2020 and is under the care of Westminster Memorial Park Mortuary. Your families are in our prayers and thoughts. Write your message of sympathy today. He will be in my prayers. We are very sad to hear about your loss.Our thoughts and prayers are with you. The Gleason Family. I will always regret those times but i will never forget you, WARREN AND ROSE----SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE LOSS OF YOUR GRANDSON ZACHARY---OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ----BOB AND MARY ANN HEINS. Funeral arrangement under the care ofOakey's Funeral Service & Crematory. Kayleigh always enjoyed laughing and talking to Zach. I will miss him dearly. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. There was a problem saving your notification. Let others know about your loved one's death. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Memorial Donations be made, Atlantic Union Bank in Vinton is accepting deposits for a Scholarship Fund in honor of Zachary. Dr. Zachary Duncan Byerly Obituary (1984 - 2022) - Echovita Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Tiffany Michelle Duncan Obituary. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, We are so sorry to hear of your loss. The Dignity Memorial network includes affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas, as well as many other fine independently owned and operated establishments. On Monday February 21, 2022, a Suzuki motorcycle driven by Zachary Duncan was traveling westbound on W. Main St. in Roanoke County. Before you purchase another gift card at a major retailer such as Walmart, you need to hear Carolyn Horns account of getting scammed. 2015, page 3. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Zack was a wonderful boy, who lit up the room. Connor misses his football buddy. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Zachary, LA DONALD DUNCAN OBITUARY Donald Ray Duncan, Sr., a resident of Clinton and native of Mt. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He was a fun loving child that made our school and his classroom especially, a fun filled place to be each day. The Staff of Cannon-Cleveland Funeral Directors, They say only the good die young and I guess Zach was one of those. Zachary attended East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, graduating from McKinley High School in 2002. Write your message of sympathy today. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. I do not know your family but do have children of my own and my heart goes out to you all. Write your message of sympathy today. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Karen, Gary, Devin, Sydney and Adam. 5 to Apr. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will remember his smile and think of him every time I pass by the gym at school. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. I feel lucky to have known him. Offers are subject to change and may not be combined with other offers. ZacharyJames Duncan 04/30/1999 - 02/06/2021 Grave details ZacharyDaniel Duncan 04/07/1994 - 07/03/2020 Pauline DuncanZachary 10/24/1928 - 03/13/2016 Zachary Byerly Obituary - Baton Rouge, LA May your memories bring you comfort. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. You have permission to edit this article. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. I heard about your son from someone that I know. I work for Dunkin Donuts and a wonderful woman named Diane called me on Friday to speak about what options Dunkin Donuts has to help raise money for a little boy that his peers called Zachary Duncan Donuts and she told me the story of what happened and ever since my heart has been so heavy. He will forever remain in the hearts of everyone whose lives he touched. September 26, 2022 Leassa Anne Heidler Obituary (1963 - 2023) | Duncan, Oklahoma - Echovita Mr. Hilda Duncan Obituary (1941 - 2023) - Zachary, LA - The Advocate In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. To Jeff and Priscilla and all of Zack's family, extended family, and friends, I send my deepest sympathy, love and compassion for a loss that words cannot describe. I want to help in any way I can to keep Zachary's memory alive.I pray that God will give the family strength, comfort and peace.God doesnt make mistakes! Duncan, Zachary M. EAST GREENBUSH Zachary M. Duncan, age 10, died tragically at Albany Medical Center Saturday, April 3, 2010 after being stricken in an auto accident. He was a member of First Lutheran Church, Texarkana, Texas. We are sad to announce that on February 21, 2022, at the age of 22, Zachary Duncan in Roanoke, Virginia passed away. Ways to honor Zachary Duncan's life and legacy. Burial will be the in Horizon View Cemetery in Schodack. Zack is the beloved son of Priscilla R. (Whinnery) Duncan and Jeffrey P. (Sarah Haller) Duncan Sr.; brother of Michelle Duncan, Jeffrey Duncan Jr., Christopher Boudreau and Nick Duncan; cherished grandson of Warren H. and Rose M. Whinnery, Jessie E. Jadatz and the late Harry H. Duncan; nephew of Vince and Pam DiNuzzo, Warren D. and Nancy Whinnery, Harry and Robin Duncan, Andy and Wendy Nolan and their children Amanda and Heather Nolan. Know that the grief for the loss of Zach is shared by many. You have funeral questions, we have answers. We are so very sorry for your loss. I will remember him decorating his cookie with all of the candy at the Valentine's Day party. Authorities say an explosion and fire at a suburban Chicago petroleum refinery killed one person and injured a second Tuesday morning. Memorial Patio Tent, Zachary Duncan Obituary (2010) - EAST GREENBUSH, NY - Albany Times Union Zachary Duncan Obituary (1993 - 2013) - Newark, OH - The Advocate RIP Zachary. . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. She was born on September 15, 1941, to her parents, Robert and Melba Miller. Zachary James Duncan Obituary Relatives and friends are invited to attend his funeral service Wednesday morning at 10:30 at Holy Spirit Church, East Greenbush where the Liturgy of Christian Death and Burial will be celebrated. He was. He was 79 years old and a well-known local musician. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. I think Zachary is so heavy on my heart because in 2007 I lost a nephew named Zachary in an accident and our lives have been forever changed. Zack will be remembered in St. Ann's here in Naples, Florida next Sunday. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. He spoke so highly of them both and only wished for them to have the best in everything. Im so sorry for your loss.words cannot express how sorry i am.your family will be im my prayers.. We are very sorry to hear about Zachary. As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life's routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. Join Facebook to connect with Zachary Duncan and others you may know. Funeral Service will be held on April 21, 2021 at 3:00 pm at Memorial Patio Tent, 3888 Workman Mill Rd, Whittier, California. Neither drugs nor alcohol are believed to be factors in the crash. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. He will be missed by all who knew him. We have seen many changes in funeral services over the years and we are prepared to honor your wishes with respect and dignity. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). He was an employee of Parsley Energy Company. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He attended LSU as an undergraduate and graduate student, earning a B.S. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Working with children your not supposed to have favorites, but Zach was such an amazing kid that there was no way for him to not be one of mine. J. Rockefeller Funeral Home, Inc. - Rensselaer. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Charlet Funeral Home, Inc. Zachary, LA - Zachary. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He was born in Atlanta, GA, on March 29, 1968. Zachary Byerly Obituary - Baton Rouge, LA There is no photo or video of Zachary Duncan.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. She was a 51-year old native and resident of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dear Jeffery and family, My deepest sympathy for you and your family. Let others know about your loved one's death. Alicia Petska covers business and writes the Business Intel column. We love you and miss you! We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Chiquette Duncan Obituary (2022) - Zachary, LA - The Advocate You'll be missed by everyone that knew you and your leaving has saddened even those that didn't know you. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, We will never forget what a great kid and wonderful friend Zach was. Wilbur Duncan Obituary (2022) - Zachary, LA - The Advocate Sign up for service and obituary updates. My deepest sympathy to you and your family as you go through this most difficult time. Cecil Wayne Duncan Obituary She was predeceased by : her uncle Travis Duncan; and her aunt Sarah Luchon. He treated me more like a daughter then an employee. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Our condolencesto his famiily and friends. He really knew how to have fun and make us laugh. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa on April 2, 1984. Other terms and conditions apply. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 6, 1999 - He was a Gulf War. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, CASEY: Hardy grandmother out $316 after buying gift cards at Walmart, CASEY: Forger cashed phony checks worth tens of thousands in undertakers name, EPA cites West Virginia plant linked to Roanoke Valley reservoir contamination for release of 'forever chemical', Landowners' lawsuit against Mountain Valley Pipeline revived by U.S. Supreme Court, CASEY: The Deep State connection to Roanoke's biggest breakfast, This eerie aurora looks like a glowing necklace in the sky, First Republic Bank to Be Sold to JPMorgan, Biden addresses journalists detained abroad at Correspondents' Dinner, Sudan's rival forces vie for control, risking prolonged conflict.